Unique Rose Events and Designs Reviews

Unique Rose Events and Designs 5
Unique Rose Events and Designs 6
Unique Rose Events and Designs 7

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2019

Unique Rose Events, were excellent, bar none. They were professional, timely and Mrs. Rose's creativity is off the chart. Every space was elegant, beautiful and she truly made my vision for my 50th Birthday party a reality and an event to be remembered. She will certainly do my wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you Michelle, Always a pleasure!!!
  • Darryl

Darryl O Taylor · Married on 12/30/2018

Best In Atlanta!

Angelica Rose is the best I know in Atlanta! She always goes above and beyond whatever you select her to do. Always blowing your mind with her decor and themed props! OMG she's the bomb.com
    When I did my room reveal anytime I use her services, I simply prepare to cry. simply because she rocks it out every single time!

Great Grace Lady Angelica from Chef Darryl Taylor-epicurean drama events
    www.epicureandrama.com

As a Caterer, I use her alot on many events, I know she will always come through and make me look Fabulous indeed always!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Thank you Chef Taylor!!!
    Collaborating with you is always a Pleasure! The Cuisine is always on Point! We are all about the presentation; you certainly go above and beyond! You live up to your name: “Epicurean Drama” ❤️
    We are looking forward to many more collaborations in 2019!

Unique Blessings, XOXO
    Angelica, URED LLC
    #GREATGRACE2019

Princess · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Experience!

My wedding decor was beautiful thanks to Angelica! From start to finish she made my wedding planning process smooth! Thank You!!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 9
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 10
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 11

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you a Princess! Absolutely my pleasure!
    Continued Unique Blessings to both of you. 😊❤️❤️
    #GREATGRACE

Herica Stultz · Married on 09/08/2018

Best experience ever!!!

We cannot say enough about Mrs. Angélica. From the very beginning she guided us throughout the entire process and took charge. She contacted and kept an open communication with the various vendors which allowed us to focus on other important aspects of the wedding. The event was well organized, decor was amazing. She is very talented and her creative ideas brought our wedding vision to reality!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Victoria C. · Married on 06/23/2018

Fairy godmothers do exist!

Angelica could not have been a more lovely person to work with, and that's saying a lot for both me and my mom! She was exceptionally patient, professional, flexible, and good humored about everything. She did wonders to quell my and my mother's anxieties and was a pro at assembling a picture-perfect wedding reception despite some challenges with our venue. I wish we could have used her for every other part of our wedding; she hands down by far the absolute best wedding vendor we worked with. I'd recommend her to anyone, any day. She'll make your dreams come true and give you plenty of smiles along the way.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Glory to God!!! Thank you Victoria and Mrs. Lee for choosing URED to help bring your vision into fruition. It was an absolute pleasure working with both of you. I look forward to many more milestone celebrations with your beautiful family.
    Unique Blessings..XOXO
    #GREATGRACE😊♥️

Christie · Married on 06/10/2018

Angelica was an absolute delight to work with! She told us at our first meeting that she liked to under promise and over deliver, but I would say that she promises and REALLY over delivers!! We used Angelica and her team for our lighting, chairs, florals, and decor. Our reception and ceremony were impeccably styled!! Angelica met with my husband and I and managed to capture both of our styles in our wedding design. Our guests raved about Angelica's work and we did too! I am so impressed with how beautiful she made our wedding and count working with her as our best wedding decision! I highly recommend Angelica to style your wedding or any other special event! She is fabulous!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Erica · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Unique Rose provide floral arrangements for our wedding this past December. From beginning to end the service was timely, courteous, and professional. Angelica provided so much more than we asked for. I am forever grateful for the support she provided throughout the entire planning process. We loved the intricate details that were placed on all of the arrangements. She was key in making our vision for our dream wedding come to life! Many thanks and blessings to the entire staff of Unique Rose!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole. It was a pleasure being apart of your special day.
    I look forward to working with both of you again in the future.

Unique Blessings..
    Angelica

Sherida · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Lady

Simply the best at everything!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 12
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 13
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 14

Saudia · Married on 10/14/2017

Unique Rose should be on the cover of a Bridal Magazine. Angelica has an eye for decor and design and I truly felt she is the Event Planner from heaven. She was professional, reasonable and always available for the questions I had. I can go on and on but In one word, her work was exceptional.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you Saudia!!! It was our pleasure!!!

Stella · Married on 09/23/2017

This past September, I had the pleasure of having Unique Rose Events plan, and provide the decorum for my wedding as well as all our floral arrangements. When I met with Angelica, just 5 short months before the big day, all I had was a vision. I told her what theme I envisioned and my color scheme only. The end result was nothing short of BREATHTAKING! I was blown away by every detail and the overall presentation of everything was perfect! I trusted her with everything and she went above & beyond!
    Angelica is also a one stop shop! Unique Rose Events also provided my chiavari chairs, my cake, and my event planner. To top it off, Angelica is very professional and a joy to work with. Everything was smooth sailing ever since our first meeting.
    Her work speaks for itself but these pictures are only a glimpse of the total experience. If you are considering Unique Rose Events for you’re next event, look no further!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 15
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 16
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 17

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Glory to God!! Thank you for such kind words. It was indeed our pleasure to be a part of your Awesome wedding Day! We are looking forward to many more celebrations in the near future!

Rhonda · Married on 07/23/2017

I don’t use another planner! Period I don’t tell Angelica what to do she just gets me nd manifest my vision with exceptional execution

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 18
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 19
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 20
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 21

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you Rhonda! Always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to our next event!

LaKeira · Married on 04/30/2017

Unique Rose Events and Designs is nothing short of amazing! When I first met with Angelica I knew the color scheme I wanted and the feel and look I wanted. I didn’t give her a lot of details about what I wanted but instead I left it up to her creative design. She truly made me feel completely comfortable with her and I trusted that everything would be beautiful. My wedding was on April 30, 2017. When Angelica revealed the room to my husband and I, I immediately began to cry. Tears of joy and happiness! The room decor was way more than I ever imagined it would be! Everything was absolutely beautiful and elegant down to the smallest details. I recommend Angelica and her team at Unique Rose Events and Design to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 29
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 30
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 31

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much!!! When you began to cry, my first concerned was your makeup lol.. I'm honored that you selected URED to be part of your Beautiful day!!
    Absolutely a Pleasure!!!

Hannah · Married on 04/01/2017

Excellent wedding planner, Angelica Unique Rose events planned and coordinated our wedding. Our event hall decoration was exceptionally beautiful. All our guests were very impressed with decor.The service was on point and we enjoyed working with Angelica. Angelica is professional, reliable and goes above and beyond her scope to provide the best service. My husband and I were so pleased with their services that I requested we redo the whole wedding process all over again. I highly recommend unique Rose events.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 32
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 33
    Unique Rose Events and Designs 34

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was my Pleasure!! Lovely Family, and friends.
    Looking forward to many awesome celebrations in the near future!!

Kathleen · Married on 11/05/2016

I planned my daughter and son-in-laws wedding at 200 Peachtree in Atlanta GA. I chose to work with Angelica and Tekila, from a referral I received, when I decided about three weeks from the wedding date to change my decor vendor (Yeah! Panic mode) They completed everything from the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception decor. They provided the flowers and all the table settings for the reception. They went above and beyond what I expected. Angelica told me to trust her and I did just that. Angelica and Tekila took on an assignment that most probably could not deliver in such a short amount of time. I’m so thankful that they were able to work with me and put together one of the most beautiful displays of decor I’ve ever seen. They filled the room with their attention to detail, touch of sophistication and glamour. Angelica used the word opulence to describe the finishing touches and yes ma’am, you are so right!! You did that!! They are both women of God and work together knowing they’ve been blessed to fulfill every brides dream come true. I will definitely work with them again and so should you.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you Kathleen. I was absolutely our pleasure to be a part of such an Awesome day!!! Many Unique Blessings to you and the entire family.

Anna · Married on 09/03/2016

Ms Angelica has a bless hands, everything she does she does with care and love,

Sent on 02/21/2018

Amen. Glory to God!
    Thank you Anna!! Absolutely my pleasure.

Brenda · Married on 09/20/2014

The best way to celebrate your dream party, they’re profesional people, and the prices are reasonable and affordable. Thanks. I can’t wait to planing my next celebration whit them

Sent on 01/17/2018

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Muchisimas Gracias Brenda, Siempre un placer.
    Unique Blessings,..
    Angelica,

Vanesa · Married on 02/07/2018

She is the best. 100%
    I will definitely recommend her to friends and family. She is professional and she will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Unique Rose Events and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa , Always a pleasure!!