Unique Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Chenchen
    Chenchen W. Getting married on 02/07/2022

satisfactory marriage photography

Sam is absolutely professional and warm-hearted for our marriage photography.
    For both the total arrangement and detailed photography techniques, Sam provided us with a
    top-class service. He gave us the high-efficient suggestions during all stages including the
    preparations (clothes selection, makeup advice), photography process (pose guidance),
    PS process after photography. Besides, Sam always gave us a timely feedback whenever we have
    any ideas. I strongly suggest unique photography for every new pairs. It is reliable and
    cost-effective in the field of marriage photography.
  • Simon
    Simon H. Married on 07/11/2021

The Best Photographer

Sam Fu is really professional at what he does, taking wedding photographies...He is highly recommended.
    Ngan K. Married on 06/19/2021

Photography

We absolutely love our wedding pictures! Sam is a professional at what he did, they made the photography very natural and comfortable. They are very friendly and have good service. Love their attitude, I highly recommend them!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Married on 06/09/2021

Excellent Photographer and Person!

Sam Fu and his assistant were both absolutely wonderful! We came to Sam for help with our wedding photos. From the first moment we met with him he was professional, courteous and patient with us.

Needless to say as newly weds we had a ton of questions about our wedding pictures and Sam took the time to respond to each of our questions one by one and made sure we understood.

On the day of the photo shoot, both Sam and his assistant were 100% perfect. From the makeup in the morning, to the studio shoots to the on site shoots out in public, everything was perfect. The finished results are wonderful too, Sam not only took the time to double check each of the photographs we selected for printing and enlargement, but he also took the time to touch them up and double check to make sure there were no missed details such as blinked eyes or other issues.

Overall perfect service and were sure to visit Sam again for our future photography needs.
  • Danning
    Danning Z. Married on 05/01/2021

Sam is very professional and patient.

My friend introduced me here. Sam is very professional and patient. Thank you.
    Vicky C. Married on 02/18/2021

Great Service

The photographer and makeup artist are patient, and the whole photography process is comfortable.
    V Tao Married on 02/10/2021

Highly Recommend

We hired Sam Fu for both our engagement and wedding pictures, he is absolutely amazing! Very easy to work with, clear communication, great vision, and made our entire experience smooth. Sam really pays attention to our requests and make sure our photos turn out great. I am very happy to have Sam photograph our engagement and wedding, highly high recommend.
  • I
    Ivy Married on 02/07/2021

Happy and Smooth experience, highly recommended!

Excellent experience with this talented photographer, he gave me amazing results that is more than I expected for. Thumbs up!!
    Elena Married on 01/14/2021

It was really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend them

They were really professional throughout the whole journey. It went smooth and fun. The photographer was fast and precise and the makeup artist was caring and detailed. Definitely recommend them, couldn’t ask for better.
    Cynthia L. Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful Experience

I just went to pick up the album yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised. The photo album layout is awesome! Sam is very patient and professional. When we discussed retouching, I had a lot of requests. Not only did he satisfy everyone, but he also exceeded the quota.
    Thotran Married on 10/10/2020

professional

They did an amazing job and I can't thank you enough! All of guests commented on what a lovely photographer you were and we got so many compliments about yourself. I feel so comfortable on the day and we really appreciate it. We couldn't have asked for anything better they're perfect!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 09/02/2020

Amazing Team for Wedding Photography!!!

I have known Sam from my wedding planner, and I actually met Sam at LZ Bridal in last year November during my wedding gown tryout session. Sam's studio was located in the same building as LZ Bridal, and it happened that Sam was also in his studio in the same day. After I settled with my wedding gown, me and my husband decided to sit down with Sam to learn more about the wedding day photo packages and hoped to get to know more about Sam and his team's photo-shoot style. Sam immediately shared his photo albums with us, and tried to answer all our questions and concerns on wedding day photography. From our conversation, we have learned so much about Sam and his team's photo-shoot styles and techniques, and most importantly, we could tell that Sam loves his job! He is very passionate and enthusiastic about photography, and we could see he is proud of every piece of his work. We had decided to choose Sam and his team for wedding photographer for our special day in our mind, because we are confident that Sam would do his best to capture our very best moments.
    On our wedding day, Sam and his team arrived on time despite the raining weather. Due to the unexpected rain in SCAL, our wedding had to move indoor instead of on the oceanfront lawn as originally planned. Because of this change, the photo shoots had to take place indoor. With the limitation of lighting and space, Sam and his team tried their best to capture the every beautiful moment of our wedding. With their professionalism, the entire shooting experience went smoothly.
    We finally received our wedding photos one month after the wedding, and Unique Studio did not disappoint us. Thank you so much Unique Photography!! Everyone looks lovely in the photo, and I cannot wait to share these amazing memories captured in pictures with my friends and family.
    Highly Recommended!
  • Renee
    Renee G. Married on 06/06/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

SamFu is honestly one of the best photographers ever. He pays attention to detail, very creative artwork in his photography, reasonable prices, responds quickly, very accommodating, punctual, respectful, and overall was such a joy to have him at our wedding. I (the bride) am Egyptian and my now husband is Persian and he photographed the Persian ceremony along with Sofreh much better than expected with great attention to little detail. You will have the best wedding photos and memories with SamFu!
  • Amy
    Amy Y. Married on 05/17/2020

Very professional photographer

Sam Fu is a very professional photographer and has a perfect studio working! I booked with them for my engagement photos and when I saw the sample albums, damn! That is what I want! The photos are so beautiful! The photographer is awesome.
    While we were taking the pictures, he’s very professional. He won’t waste time to do other things. The only thing he’ll do is to find the best way to take good pictures as much as he can.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
  • Xingxu
    Xingxu Y. Married on 03/12/2020

A fantastic experience

We are so happy to find Sam Fu and Unique Photography for taking our wedding photos. He is friendly and very professional and also has a good sense of humor throughout the entire process. We like the way he perform in his work and will come back to him for more photos. Overall, we had such a good experience with Sam Fu!
  • Xiulin
    Xiulin Married on 01/07/2020

Professional and fare pricing

Sam is very professional and can catch the perfect moment of every move. Good time control and awesome photo quality. Don't worry if you do not know how to pose (like me), he will instruct you everything and make it look great in his camera!
    Anna Z. Married on 12/15/2019

Excellent photography

Sam's very professional and has a good sense of humor. I like the way he perform in his work and will come back to him for more photoes.
    Sherry Married on 11/23/2019

professional and responsible

Thanks to the Sam team . im very satisfy with the pre-wedding photograph you shoot for me.your guys are awesome!professional and responsible .perfect hairstyle and make up.you are my best choice .i will recommend your studio to all my friends.also your team is my first and only choice if i do my wedding here.thanks again and gave me a wonderful memory of life😊👍
  • Abbie
    Abbie Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing work

Thank you, Sam and your team for all the hard works on our pre-wedding photo shot day!!! I just received our photos today and they are amazing and surprised me a lot!!! I and my husband are very very very happy with our pre-wedding photos!!!! Your service is amazing and the price is reasonable. Definitely worth a five stars rate! Thank you!!
  • User4796249 1+ year ago

Great Job for us

Sam is a wonderful photographer that we would like to recommend to any one.
    My husband and I were very worried about our wedding photos since we are both not the most comfortable in front of the camera. Until we met Sam. He made us so comfortable and was the most perfect photographer. We never felt pressured or rushed.
  • KA KIT
    Ka Kit Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing Job for the photography

Sam did amazing job for us. He was very professional and took all of the pictures we had wanted to get and came with many of his own ideas that made beautiful pics.
    He's friendly, fun and completely understand everything that you want. The style of photography exactly matched our expectations for how we wanted our wedding photos to look, and we are thrilled with the results.
    Sammy W. Married on 11/15/2019

Wedding photo

I was take the wedding photo at Samfu Photography.The photo come out is really nice .his professional and easy working
    Eric Y. Married on 11/04/2019

Very Professional

My wife and I were very pleased with the service at SamFu Photography. If any couple is looking for an exceptional wedding photography experience, go to SamFu Photography.
    Emily Married on 09/23/2019

Great experience! Sam’s teams are very professional and responsible. Strongly recommended.

Great experience! Love the photos very much. Sam’s teams are very professional and responsible. Strongly recommended!
  • F
    Foni L. Married on 09/21/2019

amazing team!

We decided to go with Sam Fu and he made our pre-wedding photo shoot amazing. For our pre-wedding shoot, we did it in Victoria Beach and then DTLA and Sam did an amazing job. He and his team arrived on time, they worked together incredibly well, they are professional and gave us many suggestions on poses!

With such a pleasant experience, we decided to go with Sam Fu on our wedding day as well! Looking forward to the magical day and capture by the magical team!