Unique Photo Booth Reviews

4 | Temecula, CA

4 Reviews for Unique Photo Booth

Ahlam · Married on 09/04/2016

I got to admit unique photo booth did a great job with pictures!! My guests were having so much fun taking pictures and they were sooo happy with the quality of the pictures!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Amy · Married on 12/28/2013

Garry from Unique Photo Booth was a pleasure to work with. He showed up early to set up, had an array of props to use in the Photo Booth which produced great quality picture strips, and on top of it he even allowed me to customize the logo on the bottom of the wedding strips! Garry was easily accessible, friendly, and great to work with. I recommend using this service for your special event!

Sent on 01/05/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Garry was such a pleasure to work with!! The photobooth was definitely the hit of the wedding!! We received so many compliments on how much fun the guests had in the photobooth! And it is so much fun seeing all the pictures the next day!! Definitely a highlight of the wedding.

They were very professional and worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly!

Thanks Garry!!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2012

Unique Photo Booth was such an easy company to work with. They were responsive to email, on time to our wedding, and very quick to get us our disc of pictures. In addition Garry went above and beyond working with my to make our picture print out exactly how I wanted it and it turned out awesome! Both Garry and his attendant at our wedding were fun and really made my guests feel comfortable and loosen up in the photobooth. Their props and picture quality are great also! I highly recommend Unique Photo Booth, they will go above and beyond for your event!

Sent on 12/18/2012