Loveland Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Josie
    Josie J. Married on 12/03/2022

Amazing Venue

My husband and I chose Loveland as our wedding venue because we fell in love right away with the layout outside and were amazed how beautiful the reception area was as well. The staff was great and I gotta say Ada was the best. She made sure everything we wanted was taken care of. Definitely recommend this venue!
    Karen S. Married on 11/19/2022

I LOVE this place!!!

I went to tour this venue about a week ago, it was honestly amazing. My favorite part is the cocktail area, everyone can take cute pictures for Instagram. I booked this venue and I'm so excited for my wedding date!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jerry
    Jerry C. Married on 06/10/2022

Beautiful wedding

Beautiful spot for a wedding or event. The location is very spacious and clean. Delicious food. Everything was just wonderful!
  • Krissy
    Krissy L. Married on 04/04/2022

Enjoyed my time!

I want to give a big thank you to Ada and Samantha for helping me coordinate my special day, they helped me throughout the whole process and made my life easier. The staff was very nice and professional. All my guest were very happy and satisfied. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here
  • Carmen
    Carmen V. Married on 03/21/2022

10 star review

If I can give Loveland more than five stars I would, I loved everything about this venue. The food, the staff, the attention of detail, the amount of help that I got from Ada and Hugo. Thank you for everything I had a great experience on my wedding day!
  • Tina
    Tina L. Married on 02/27/2022

My Son’s Wedding Day Experience

This is a very beautiful place with great food and prices. My son got married there over The weekend and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect Venue. The people that work there go out of their way to meet your every need, and are on top of everything. Just wonderful in every way. Thank you so much for making my son big day, Special.

Loveland's reply:

Thank you so much Tina for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. We are more than glad to serve you in your son's wedding day!
  • Austin
    Austin P. Married on 02/05/2022

Beautiful venue!

The venue is beautiful, it has great space, clean and well maintained area. My fiancé and I loved Loveland the best thing about it was the cocktail my fiancé mostly the love bug car they have and the vintage telephone prop! Plus the ceremony area was gorgeous.
  • Monique
    Shymika Married on 07/24/2021

Nothing short of Amazing

Loveland is a beautiful venue. Our wedding day was nothing less than amazing from staff to our coordinator Ada. They made sure everything was beautiful. Their were a few minor hiccups that was quickly corrected. Our coordinator Ada and staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was magical. Our guest is still talking about beautiful everything was. Thank you!! Will post some pics when we receive our professional back.

Loveland's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience. We all are very grateful to have been part of your happily ever after.
    From all of us: Thank you
  • Daneisha
    Daneisha S. Married on 03/25/2021

Yazmin- coordinator

The venue is beautiful and is set up with every accommodation in mind. Wedding coordinator Yazmin was absolutely amazing and very straight forward! She did great on following up and delivering on her promises. Thank you Unique Palms for making my 1st experience a memorable one!

Loveland's reply:

Thank you guys for being such a lovely couple and family! Individuals like yourself remind us how much we love what we do! You have no idea how much we appreciate the kind review.
    Jessica E. Married on 02/13/2021

Great Venue!

I did my wedding at Unique palms and everything really turned out better than I could dream of. The food was spectacular and all the staff were very friendly. I recommend them 100%
  • Marie
    Marie L. Married on 12/19/2020

My wonderful wedding day

I dont know how what to you say. The place was wonderful. I celebrated my wedding last saturday. It was more than wonderful. I dont know if I can say her name but she will know who I am talking about because my name is Marie. That lady went way beyond to make my wedding a dream come true. I dont think someone else would do her job better than her. She understood every aspect. Also the place oh my GOD everyone was blow away by the place. The service was on point. Everyone did a excellent job. I will recommend this place to someone who want to celebrate a romantic wedding. If you need someone who understand your situation and go above and beyond this is the place and the staffs. Thank you for this wonderful day.

Dear Marie,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful word. We all here a Loveland are very proud to have been part of your special day. Me personally, I would like to say "It was my pleasure to have assisted you Phedner and alllll your beautiful family" We wish you a happily ever after.
    Big hugs,
    Ada
    Anabel C. Married on 10/23/2020

Best day ever!!!

Our wedding day was extremely special and wonderful! It couldn’t have been better! Unique Palms has an incredible team. Ada is an exceptional wedding coordinator, very professional, special and always with an amazing attitude with a smile, courtesy and attention to every detail. They all managed any unexpected circumstances incredible to make your wedding day perfect, above and beyond in order to make you feel happy and satisfied in such a unique and special day that every couple looks forward to!

We were blessed with Unique Palms! Extremely grateful with Romina and her team for allowing us to make our dream day beautiful and better than planned! It goes beyond expectations!

Thank you Unique Palms!!

Anabel & Lazaro
    Sandy G. Married on 10/03/2020

Best experience

I went to visit the venue on 12/4/19z It was by far the best experience ever. Romi is amazing. She made us feel welcomed and did not pressure us at all. She took her time and went over everything. She even sneaked in a little food tasting of some of the appetizers. I hired her on the spot. The honesty was so genuine and I didn’t have to think twice.
    Melanie H. Married on 05/31/2020

Beyond Perfect

This venue is beyond beautiful. What makes it a better experience is the people who work there. Everyone is amazing. They go above and beyond and anything that we need they help out out immediately. This venue has it all all. Best venue in Florida. Can’t wait to say “I DO.”

Loveland's reply:

Thank you my love! We're super excited for you to have the wedding of your dreams here at Unique Palms.
    Lucca R. Married on 02/13/2020

Thank you, Unique Palms!

Can't say enough good things about Unique Palms! We had the time of our lives! They made the wedding run incredibly smoothly and we had such a fantastic time. The set up and arrangement of our decorations and supplies, the centerpieces, and overall experience was amazing. Their vendors did a wonderful job in all aspects; DJ and food. They also recommended us an amazing photographer. The wedding coordinator and staff were very supportive and helpful throughout our wedding and planning. They made it all come together for us wonderfully! Pre-wedding, they helped every step of the way, were very prompt in emails, very flexible, and the planning meetings helped relieve any stress that we would have had without it! It is also an incredibly beautiful venue and all guests had a fantastic time. so many compliments were given!! Thank you, Unique Palms!
  • Alda
    Alda Married on 01/10/2020

Awesome Wedding Venue

Our guests were in awe of the beauty of the venue. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. We saw several different coordinators. Our wedding day flew but we'll have endless memories of the beautiful day we had.
    Elizabeth M. Married on 12/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful wedding day and great experience!!!

Perfection!! Right from the first moment when we were looking fir a venue for my daughter's wedding, we knew this was an accommodating place and a great setting. Highly recommended!
    Samantha T. Married on 12/19/2019

Thank you!

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking with indoor/outdoor spaces. Romina was AMAZING throughout the entire process leading up to our big day. She was organized and on top of it all, thinking of every detail and calming my nerves along the way. The service staff did a phenomenal job. The food was delicious. My expectations were high, and Unique Palms met every single one, even blowing me away with things I didn’t ask for. THANK YOU Unique Palms for helping me experience the wedding of my dreams!
    Megan Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing experience with Unique Palms

from visiting the venue from the first time to the present day, they have treated me and my fiancé amazingly. They are very accommodating and super great to work with, I recommend them to everyone!
    Katlyn H. Married on 10/19/2019

Best wedding ever

Everyone we worked with was very helpful and professional. They always seemed to have our best interests at heart and helped us make decisions to make our wedding day exactly what we envisioned. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious! The day after I heard nothing but amazing things from the guests and could not have been happier about the experience the guests had at the venue.
    Angela H. Married on 08/03/2019

Thank you!!

We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding! The bridal suite was amazing. So cute and very accommodating. The groom suite was perfect for my guy and his guys!
    The staff was amazing!
    I would highly recommend this venue!!
    Ash L. Married on 12/27/2018

Lovely venue

Unique Palms was literally my dream venue. It made everything super easy, and our guests really liked having different spaces to move between. They were super accommodating and easy to work with, and I can't recommend Unique Palms highly enough!!
    Liliana R. Married on 12/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the most amazing wedding ever

Beautiful venue and perfect staff. We had the most amazing wedding ever!!
  • I
    Ivelisse Married on 12/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Beautiful place with excellent customer service.

Amazing experience. Romina and her team made sure we had a beautiful stress free wedding. They were all very attentive and professional. Highly recommended!
illustration stars