80 Reviews for Unique Invitations by Deborah

Foil-Stamped (2)
Thermography (2)
Save the Dates (1)
73 Unique Invitations by Deborah Reviews

Debbie was great and worked with me through the whole process. Easy to work with and very detail oriented.

Profile Picture Amanda , 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very professional with great advice.

Profile Picture Ariadni, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Unique Invitations by Deborah was the perfect wedding vendor--very responsive and a great value. Debbie has a huge variety of invitation choices and will narrow things down for you prior to your meeting if you give her an idea of what you like. She also quickly made edits or changes as requested so we ended up with exactly what we wanted. Our invitations received a ton of compliments for how beautiful they were!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deborah is absolutely the best! She was equally professional and friendly. She made what seemed like a daunting task so easy and worry-free. I would recommend her services to anyone planning to have invitations made for their wedding. Thank you Deborah!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our invitations are absolutely beautiful. Better than I had imagined they would be, and Deborah was such a pleasure to work with. Pleasant, helpful and very knowledgeable about the many invitation designs available. I would highly recommend Deborah.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deborah was great! She was referred to us from my wedding coordinator. We were going to just order invitations online but had no idea what we were doing. Deborah met with us and helped walk us through the whole process! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Laser Cut, Printing

My name is Alyssa and it was an amazing experience working with Deborah for my wedding invitations. She guided me every step of the way. I picked up my invitations this past Sunday and they were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Deborah. She is an extremely nice woman and more than a pleasure to work with!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa , 3/17/18, 2 Reviews

Everything was perfect !! Would recomend to anyone

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a great experience with unique invitations by Deborah for my wedding invitations. There were so many options to choose from. The site is greatly broken up into style, theme etc. The invites were packaged carefully and delivered quickly. I will definitely be recommending unique invitations by Deborah to my friends and family. Great service!!!
Olga

Profile Picture olga, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deborah was super personable and took care of any concerns I had promptly. She also helped design an invitation to suit my special day. My guests thought they looked beautiful and original.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations and place cards we ordered from Deborah were exactly what we wanted; elegant and simple. We got so many compliments on them!

Deborah has superb customer services. Not only did she help us pick out a product that fit our needs and budget, she went above and beyond with contacting us with any suggestions or concerns she had along the way. This was so helpful as we were communicating across the country (We live in Minnesota and she is on the East Coast).

It was a pleasure working with her and if we need any other formal invitations we will be sure to go to her. I will gladly pass along Deborah's name to any Jewish couples that are looking to have Hebrew printed on their invitation.

Profile Picture Eden, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

It was a pleasure working with Deborah! She had many formal and fun invitations to choose from and was patient with us, and helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. She was also timely with our order and provided us with helpful suggestions on how to keep our rsvps and invitations organized, in order so that we were in the right time frame. Would recommend her for invitations for any event!

Profile Picture Ron, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ms. Debbie was great! She works from out of her home (more intimate and personal). The price was so affordable I was shocked. She has such a great spirit, was friendly, and worked with my budget. For someone who knows nothing about wedding invitations, she pointed me in the right direction. She was fair and honest in her recommendations (she did not try to get me to spend more.. shw actually saved me money). My wedding invitations were perfect for my rustic chic wedding. Thank you so much Ms. Debbie! I will recommend her any day to anyone.

Profile Picture Cheray , 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Very Professional and the best of service. With what seemed like, the attitude that I was shown; the customer is always right, one would think I was her only customer. What was the best part she was a tremendous help in me picking the exact invitation that I needed. I recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Ron, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It has been a wonderful experience working with Deborah! She answered all my many questions and helped me design exactly what I envisioned for my wedding invitation with a very tight deadline. Awesome experience :)

Profile Picture Jeneen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deborah was very helpful throughout the entire wedding invitation process as well as a friendly and professional person to work with. I was very pleased with the final product and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for assistance with their wedding invitations.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/17/17, 1 Review

Thank You Deborah!!!!!
I am priciate your time and halp
was nice to work with you
this was the second time
and in the next few years will meet agen thank you for every thing
ziva alon

Profile Picture ziva, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had a great time working with Debbie to get the perfect invitations for our wedding. I have to admit that I was a bit biased, as she is my Aunt, but I feel like she might just treat everyone like family. She helped us find invitations that were in our price range and matched our 'style,' and she even helped us word smith some of the language to make sure that everything was the best.

Loved working with her and recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Paul, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great service highly recommended used her twice already and will so again

Profile Picture Lilah, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deborah is simply the best!!!! We had our Save the Dates and Invitations made through her and they were amazing!!! Deborah would always answer all my e-mails with tons of questions, help me design what I envisioned, and was so caring. Our meeting to order the invitations was 3 hours long because I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted and Deborah kept answering all our questions and just so kind.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Save the Dates

Debbie was very patient and thoughtful, went out of her way to help us find the best suitable invitation cards for our wedding.

Profile Picture Pides, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deborah is so kind and helpful in helping you pick out the perfect invitations. She explains everything thoroughly and has a huge selection to choose from at a great value. We ordered our wedding invitations from her and they arrived timely and flawless. There was even an option to have them addressed as well. Deborah is truly happy for her clients and even took the time to reach out ON our wedding day to wish is good luck and a happy life together. I would highly recommend using her!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot thank Unique Invitations enough. The Invitations we picked helped to create the most perfect day and celebration. Deborah was so helpful and patient as we chose something so perfect to represent our wedding. Thank you for all of your help!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was great. She made it really easy and it was affordable. I recommended her to several of friends who were going to need invitations.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/16, 1 Review