Unique Invitations by Deborah Reviews

91 | Philadelphia, PA

91 Reviews for Unique Invitations by Deborah

Lauren Neal · Getting married on 10/08/2020

Exceptional Service

I stumbled across Invitations by Deborah as I searched online for someone to make my menu cards for an event that I was having. It was last minute and I didn't really have high hopes in finding someone...and even if I found someone who was capable of making them, I didn't have high hopes of that person being able to make them before the event which was less than 48 hours away! When I tell you...Deborah was not only willing to make the invitations for me AND meet my deadline, but she was very kind, friendly and professional while doing so. The menu cards were BEAUTIFUL and added the perfect touch to our table! Just tho look that we were aiming for! And lets not forget the price...the menu cards were definitely reasonable as well. I have several events coming up and I will be coming back again!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

I'm so delighted that you were pleased Lauren. You were wonderful to deal with. I'm glad you enjoyed your fabulous event and that I was able to add to it.

Shari Johnson · Married on 08/09/2020

The best place to go for invitations.

Debbie was knowledgeable and helpful when choosing wedding invitations. I won’t go to anyone else!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

So glad you were again pleased Shari. I wish Jess and Matt a lifetime of happiness. It looked like a beautiful wedding and I’m glad all was magical for her.

Merril · Married on 08/02/2020

Very pleasant

Debbie,
    I’m very happy with the cards for Sara and Mitch. They came out even better than I anticipated! Thanks for all your help!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Cherita · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding invitations

If you’re seeking a personalized experience with a vendor who is knowledgeable in all facets of wedding planning. I highly recommend Unique Invitations by Deborah as she is a small shop but has beautiful and an extensive samples that range in price to suit your needs & pockets. She is very patient and I can’t thank her enough for the energy & effort she brought to the table after I sat for literally hours looking at samples. She was a godsend and very helpful, she really seeks to get to know your individual story while sharing her own which was delightful. Thank you Deborah for all the advice you gave and for helping to make our experience so rememberable.

Mr & Mrs Brian K. Butler

Sent on 10/11/2019

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

I’m so glad you were pleased with my service and selection. It was wonderful working with you. Love the photos.

Sasha Gilliam · Married on 09/21/2019

Completely Satisfied

Deborah was completely helpful in selecting a wedding invitation. She walked me through step by step throughout the process because I had no clue what I wanted. I recommend Unique Invitations by Deborah to anyone looking to purchase wedding invites!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hi Sasha,

I’m glad you’re pleased with my service. Wait till you see your invites. They’re gorgeous!

Shari Johnson · Married on 09/20/2019

Great service

Debbie is knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. A pleasure to do business with!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Shari. I wish you the very best with Jessica's wedding and future. It was a delight working with you throughout the years. I'm delighted that you're still pleased with Unique invitations by Deborah.
  • Ruth

Ruth Meyer · Married on 04/26/2019

Welcoming, Relaxed, no pressure and pure friendliness, go a long way!!

I was so uneasy with online shopping, i found Deborah locally and she opened her doors to us immediately, welcomed us in such a friendly manner and was personable and professional. She gave us many options to look through and even more that we didn't even look at. She was patient and to the point with what we could get. And followed through on all the expected timelines. Although my invitations were absolutely elegant, I did add a slight touch of my own with the ribbon and double heart wrap which took them over the top to what i had hoped for!! Everyone loved them! But i would def recommend paying the few extra to have them assembled.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Dear Ruth,

Congratulations on your wedding. Your photos are lovely and your post is delightful and funny. I liked the part of getting them assembled.

I wish you every happiness in your future together.

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Debbie was great and worked with me through the whole process. Easy to work with and very detail oriented.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the lovely review. I’m glad you were pleased.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

I'm so glad I used Invitations by Deborah! They were beautiful and well worth the money we paid. She was happy to answer any questions I had and even helped proof-read through the invitations before finalizing the order. Outstanding customer service and beautiful work!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Lovely review Olivia. I’m so glad you were pleased. I don’t like errors so I always try to minimize them by proofing where I can.

Adriana · Married on 11/03/2018

Deborah did a fabulous job on my invitations ! Not only on my sweet 16 invitations but also my 21st Birthday invitations. They are so beautiful and all my guest love them. Thank you again for everything !!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Ariadni · Married on 10/19/2018

Very professional with great advice.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Ariadni. I hope you are well. If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/11/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Deborah. She is very personable and always has such a pleasant attitude!!! She cares about the details and all my items came back lovely!!! I would recommend her to others and use her in the future for invitations or party planning things. I purchased my wedding invitations, ceremony programs and cake topper from Deborah. Everything exceeded my expectations!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Suzanne · Married on 08/04/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah was the perfect wedding vendor--very responsive and a great value. Debbie has a huge variety of invitation choices and will narrow things down for you prior to your meeting if you give her an idea of what you like. She also quickly made edits or changes as requested so we ended up with exactly what we wanted. Our invitations received a ton of compliments for how beautiful they were!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for the lovely review. It was great working with you. I wish you the very best for a lifetime of joys and love.

If I can assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Adam · Married on 07/01/2018

Deborah is absolutely the best! She was equally professional and friendly. She made what seemed like a daunting task so easy and worry-free. I would recommend her services to anyone planning to have invitations made for their wedding. Thank you Deborah!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you so much Adam for the lovely review. I’m glad that you were pleased.

Dorothy · Married on 06/08/2018

Our invitations are absolutely beautiful. Better than I had imagined they would be, and Deborah was such a pleasure to work with. Pleasant, helpful and very knowledgeable about the many invitation designs available. I would highly recommend Deborah.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Dorothy. I’m glad you love your Invitations. It was a pleasure working with you.

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Deborah was great! She was referred to us from my wedding coordinator. We were going to just order invitations online but had no idea what we were doing. Deborah met with us and helped walk us through the whole process! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for the lovely review and photo. I'm so pleased you were happy.

Best wishes for a happy future together.

C · Married on 04/14/2018

I just received my daughter's wedding invitations. We had a unique situation, where both my daughter and her fiance are in the military, and live out of state, Often the bride and grooms decisions regarding the invitations were delayed and and/or came from multiple directions. Deborah, was understanding and patient with us always. She always made the changes we requested, and would offer an honest opinion when asked. By the end of this experience, I felt like I was chatting with a friend over coffee. I feel we got a good price, especially considering the extras we wanted (inner envelops when they didn't come with the invitation, shimmers, printing etc). Thanks Deborah, we are VERY pleased with these invitations!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Dear C (I know who you are),
    Thank you so very much for the lovely review. It was challenging with your daughter over seas but WE DID IT!! Hopefully, it wasn't too painful. I enjoyed working with you very much and I'm thrilled that you love the invitations.
    I hope all the rest of your planning is smooth and the wedding is Fantastic!

Unique invitations by Deborah

Alyssa · Married on 03/17/2018

My name is Alyssa and it was an amazing experience working with Deborah for my wedding invitations. She guided me every step of the way. I picked up my invitations this past Sunday and they were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Deborah. She is an extremely nice woman and more than a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Hi Alyssa. What a lovely note. Thank you so much. I'm glad you were pleased. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Have a wonderful holiday season. Happy Stuffing!!!

Deborah Carasso
    Unique Invitations by Deborah.

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

Everything was perfect !! Would recomend to anyone

Sent on 12/31/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Ashley. I'm glad you were pleased. Have a wonderful, healthy new year!!

• O

olga · Married on 12/03/2017

I had a great experience with unique invitations by Deborah for my wedding invitations. There were so many options to choose from. The site is greatly broken up into style, theme etc. The invites were packaged carefully and delivered quickly. I will definitely be recommending unique invitations by Deborah to my friends and family. Great service!!!
    Olga

Sent on 08/10/2017

Dear Olga,

I'm so glad you were pleased. Thank you so much for the awesome review. I greatly appreciate it.

Have a wonderful evening!

Kathryn · Married on 11/10/2017

Deborah was super personable and took care of any concerns I had promptly. She also helped design an invitation to suit my special day. My guests thought they looked beautiful and original.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Kathryn. I’m glad you and your guests were pleased.

Eden · Married on 10/22/2017

The invitations and place cards we ordered from Deborah were exactly what we wanted; elegant and simple. We got so many compliments on them!

Deborah has superb customer services. Not only did she help us pick out a product that fit our needs and budget, she went above and beyond with contacting us with any suggestions or concerns she had along the way. This was so helpful as we were communicating across the country (We live in Minnesota and she is on the East Coast).

It was a pleasure working with her and if we need any other formal invitations we will be sure to go to her. I will gladly pass along Deborah's name to any Jewish couples that are looking to have Hebrew printed on their invitation.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Eden for the lovely review. It was delightful working with you all the way from Minnesota. I'd love to hear from you again for future mitzvahs.

Ron · Married on 10/21/2017

It was a pleasure working with Deborah! She had many formal and fun invitations to choose from and was patient with us, and helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. She was also timely with our order and provided us with helpful suggestions on how to keep our rsvps and invitations organized, in order so that we were in the right time frame. Would recommend her for invitations for any event!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Ron! Beautiful review. I'm thrilled that you were pleased.

If I can be assistance to you in the future, do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy Hanukah!

Cheray · Married on 07/07/2017

Ms. Debbie was great! She works from out of her home (more intimate and personal). The price was so affordable I was shocked. She has such a great spirit, was friendly, and worked with my budget. For someone who knows nothing about wedding invitations, she pointed me in the right direction. She was fair and honest in her recommendations (she did not try to get me to spend more.. shw actually saved me money). My wedding invitations were perfect for my rustic chic wedding. Thank you so much Ms. Debbie! I will recommend her any day to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Hi Cheray, I'm smiling from ear to ear after reading your beautiful review. I'm so glad you were pleased with my service and selection.
    If I can help you or your friends/family in the future, do not hesitate to contact me. I'd love to hear from you.

Be happy. Deborah Carasso, Unique Invitations by Deborah.

Ron · Married on 07/02/2017

Very Professional and the best of service. With what seemed like, the attitude that I was shown; the customer is always right, one would think I was her only customer. What was the best part she was a tremendous help in me picking the exact invitation that I needed. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear Ron, I'm glad I was helpful to you and that you were pleased. I Love your custom invitation with the stunning artwork. Cassie's wedding looks beautiful. Mazel Tov to all!!