Unique Invitations by Deborah Reviews

83 | Philadelphia, PA

83 Reviews for Unique Invitations by Deborah

83 Unique Invitations by Deborah Reviews

Amanda · Getting married on 11/09/2018

Debbie was great and worked with me through the whole process. Easy to work with and very detail oriented.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the lovely review. I’m glad you were pleased.
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 11/03/2018

I'm so glad I used Invitations by Deborah! They were beautiful and well worth the money we paid. She was happy to answer any questions I had and even helped proof-read through the invitations before finalizing the order. Outstanding customer service and beautiful work!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Lovely review Olivia. I’m so glad you were pleased. I don’t like errors so I always try to minimize them by proofing where I can.

Adriana · Getting married on 11/03/2018

Deborah did a fabulous job on my invitations ! Not only on my sweet 16 invitations but also my 21st Birthday invitations. They are so beautiful and all my guest love them. Thank you again for everything !!

Unique Invitations by Deborah 1
    Unique Invitations by Deborah 2

Ariadni · Married on 10/19/2018

Very professional with great advice.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Ariadni. I hope you are well. If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Suzanne · Married on 08/04/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah was the perfect wedding vendor--very responsive and a great value. Debbie has a huge variety of invitation choices and will narrow things down for you prior to your meeting if you give her an idea of what you like. She also quickly made edits or changes as requested so we ended up with exactly what we wanted. Our invitations received a ton of compliments for how beautiful they were!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for the lovely review. It was great working with you. I wish you the very best for a lifetime of joys and love. If I can assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Adam · Married on 07/01/2018

Deborah is absolutely the best! She was equally professional and friendly. She made what seemed like a daunting task so easy and worry-free. I would recommend her services to anyone planning to have invitations made for their wedding. Thank you Deborah!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you so much Adam for the lovely review. I’m glad that you were pleased. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Dorothy · Married on 06/08/2018

Our invitations are absolutely beautiful. Better than I had imagined they would be, and Deborah was such a pleasure to work with. Pleasant, helpful and very knowledgeable about the many invitation designs available. I would highly recommend Deborah.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Dorothy. I’m glad you love your Invitations. It was a pleasure working with you. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Deborah was great! She was referred to us from my wedding coordinator. We were going to just order invitations online but had no idea what we were doing. Deborah met with us and helped walk us through the whole process! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Unique Invitations by Deborah 3

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear Lauren, Thank you for the lovely review and photo. I'm so pleased you were happy. Best wishes for a happy future together. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

C · Married on 04/14/2018

I just received my daughter's wedding invitations. We had a unique situation, where both my daughter and her fiance are in the military, and live out of state, Often the bride and grooms decisions regarding the invitations were delayed and and/or came from multiple directions. Deborah, was understanding and patient with us always. She always made the changes we requested, and would offer an honest opinion when asked. By the end of this experience, I felt like I was chatting with a friend over coffee. I feel we got a good price, especially considering the extras we wanted (inner envelops when they didn't come with the invitation, shimmers, printing etc). Thanks Deborah, we are VERY pleased with these invitations!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear C (I know who you are), Thank you so very much for the lovely review. It was challenging with your daughter over seas but WE DID IT!! Hopefully, it wasn't too painful. I enjoyed working with you very much and I'm thrilled that you love the invitations. I hope all the rest of your planning is smooth and the wedding is Fantastic! Deborah Carasso Unique invitations by Deborah

Alyssa · Married on 03/17/2018

My name is Alyssa and it was an amazing experience working with Deborah for my wedding invitations. She guided me every step of the way. I picked up my invitations this past Sunday and they were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Deborah. She is an extremely nice woman and more than a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Hi Alyssa. What a lovely note. Thank you so much. I'm glad you were pleased. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Have a wonderful holiday season. Happy Stuffing!!! Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah.

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

Everything was perfect !! Would recomend to anyone

Sent on 12/31/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Ashley. I'm glad you were pleased. Have a wonderful, healthy new year!! Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah
  • O

olga · Married on 12/03/2017

I had a great experience with unique invitations by Deborah for my wedding invitations. There were so many options to choose from. The site is greatly broken up into style, theme etc. The invites were packaged carefully and delivered quickly. I will definitely be recommending unique invitations by Deborah to my friends and family. Great service!!!
    Olga

Sent on 08/10/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear Olga, I'm so glad you were pleased. Thank you so much for the awesome review. I greatly appreciate it. Have a wonderful evening! Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Kathryn · Married on 11/10/2017

Deborah was super personable and took care of any concerns I had promptly. She also helped design an invitation to suit my special day. My guests thought they looked beautiful and original.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Kathryn. I’m glad you and your guests were pleased.

Eden · Married on 10/22/2017

The invitations and place cards we ordered from Deborah were exactly what we wanted; elegant and simple. We got so many compliments on them!

Deborah has superb customer services. Not only did she help us pick out a product that fit our needs and budget, she went above and beyond with contacting us with any suggestions or concerns she had along the way. This was so helpful as we were communicating across the country (We live in Minnesota and she is on the East Coast).

It was a pleasure working with her and if we need any other formal invitations we will be sure to go to her. I will gladly pass along Deborah's name to any Jewish couples that are looking to have Hebrew printed on their invitation.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Eden for the lovely review. It was delightful working with you all the way from Minnesota. I'd love to hear from you again for future mitzvahs. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Ron · Married on 10/21/2017

It was a pleasure working with Deborah! She had many formal and fun invitations to choose from and was patient with us, and helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. She was also timely with our order and provided us with helpful suggestions on how to keep our rsvps and invitations organized, in order so that we were in the right time frame. Would recommend her for invitations for any event!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Thank you Ron! Beautiful review. I'm thrilled that you were pleased. If I can be assistance to you in the future, do not hesitate to contact me. Happy Hanukah! Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Cheray · Married on 07/07/2017

Ms. Debbie was great! She works from out of her home (more intimate and personal). The price was so affordable I was shocked. She has such a great spirit, was friendly, and worked with my budget. For someone who knows nothing about wedding invitations, she pointed me in the right direction. She was fair and honest in her recommendations (she did not try to get me to spend more.. shw actually saved me money). My wedding invitations were perfect for my rustic chic wedding. Thank you so much Ms. Debbie! I will recommend her any day to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Hi Cheray, I'm smiling from ear to ear after reading your beautiful review. I'm so glad you were pleased with my service and selection. If I can help you or your friends/family in the future, do not hesitate to contact me. I'd love to hear from you. Be happy. Deborah Carasso, Unique Invitations by Deborah.

Ron · Married on 07/02/2017

Very Professional and the best of service. With what seemed like, the attitude that I was shown; the customer is always right, one would think I was her only customer. What was the best part she was a tremendous help in me picking the exact invitation that I needed. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear Ron, I'm glad I was helpful to you and that you were pleased. I Love your custom invitation with the stunning artwork. Cassie's wedding looks beautiful. Mazel Tov to all!!
  • User7686490 · 1+ year ago

It has been a wonderful experience working with Deborah! She answered all my many questions and helped me design exactly what I envisioned for my wedding invitation with a very tight deadline. Awesome experience :)

Sent on 03/25/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear Jeneen, What a lovely way to start the day by seeing your beautiful review. Thank you so much. I'm glad you are pleased. Not bad without personally meeting, huh? Best wishes for a bright, sunny day for your Lewes, DE wedding. Fondly, Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Gina · Married on 06/17/2017

Deborah was very helpful throughout the entire wedding invitation process as well as a friendly and professional person to work with. I was very pleased with the final product and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for assistance with their wedding invitations.

• Z

ziva · Married on 05/29/2017

Thank You Deborah!!!!!
    I am priciate your time and halp
    was nice to work with you
    this was the second time
    and in the next few years will meet agen thank you for every thing
    ziva alon

Sent on 05/29/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

It's always a pleasure Ziva. I look forward to next time. Mazel Tov again!!

Paul · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a great time working with Debbie to get the perfect invitations for our wedding. I have to admit that I was a bit biased, as she is my Aunt, but I feel like she might just treat everyone like family. She helped us find invitations that were in our price range and matched our 'style,' and she even helped us word smith some of the language to make sure that everything was the best.

Loved working with her and recommend her highly.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Hi Paul, I loved working with you too. Thanks for the loving review.

Lilah · Married on 04/08/2017

Great service highly recommended used her twice already and will so again

Sent on 04/23/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

Dear Lilah, I'm glad you were pleased again. How was the Bat Mitzvah? I'd love to hear about it. Mazel Tov again!!!

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2017

Deborah is simply the best!!!! We had our Save the Dates and Invitations made through her and they were amazing!!! Deborah would always answer all my e-mails with tons of questions, help me design what I envisioned, and was so caring. Our meeting to order the invitations was 3 hours long because I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted and Deborah kept answering all our questions and just so kind.

Pides · Married on 12/28/2016

Debbie was very patient and thoughtful, went out of her way to help us find the best suitable invitation cards for our wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Unique Invitations by Deborah's reply:

I'm so glad you were pleased. I hope your wedding was fabulous. I wish you all the best.