Unique Inspirations Reviews

Unique Inspirations 2
Unique Inspirations 3
Unique Inspirations 4

Alexandria · Married on 08/11/2018

I loved my wedding flowers and my table linens. Brenda did a fabulous job. From our 1st meeting she totally understood the vision I wanted and the vibe I wanted for my wedding day. Seeing her excited about her plans and ideas really helped make everything run smoothly. The whole process was completely stress free. I had to worry about nothing. She was easy to contact and keep in touch with. She was even able to work around or crazy schedule. I COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER PERSON THAN BRENDA!

Pris · Married on 07/21/2018

Brenda was wonderful. We had a great experience. They exceeded our expectations. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful! Xoxo
    Love,
    Pris & Josh

Simona · Married on 03/11/2018

I love Brenda! There isn’t anything but amazing things to say about Brenda and her work! I first saw Brenda’s work during my sisters wedding in 2014. Wow her flowers, bridal and bride bouquets, centerpieces, and every detail she put into them took my breathe away! They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! I knew one day when it was my turn to get married I wanted Brenda as my florist! We just got married in March of 2018 and I was lucky enough to be able to hire Brenda! She is so kind and sweet, she loves what she does and it shows in her work! She treats her customers with respect and goes above and beyond to provide them with a reasonable price that will help their floral dreams for their wedding come true! I wanted a lot of flowers with a lot of details and I knew this would come with a huge price tag! Brenda gave me an outstanding quote that was the best from any other florist I have ever heard of and she was willing to go above and beyond to give me my Dream Wedding flowers even though I couldn’t exactly afford everything I wanted! On our wedding day, boy did she deliver!! My flowers were even more gorgeous than I could ever dream off!! Actually they looked better than any Pinterest picture I sent Brenda!! She worked with me every step of the way and was very attentive to all my requests and details! She gave recommendations and suggestions based on her professional experience to make my ideas even better! Brenda incorporated rhinestones, pearls, lace, and succulents in my flowers to tie in the look I was going for to match the rest of my wedding theme and dress! She added succulents in every bridesmaids bouquet to match the succulent boutonnières she made for the groomsmen! I mean every detail was flawless and executed perfectly! Talk about my ceremony site, it looked like a slice of heaven!! From the way she drapes my arche to the flowers she placed on the arch, the rose pedals on the ground it was all gorgeous! Thank you Brenda !!

Unique Inspirations 5
    Unique Inspirations 6
    Unique Inspirations 7
    Unique Inspirations 8

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2017

I met Brenda at the bridal bazaar in San Diego and am so thankful i did. She took my information down and reached out to me. I wanted a simple arrangement of flowers (just bouquets and boutonnières) though all of her arrangements were lovely! We met with her and sat down at her location and were treated like friends! We sat down and discussed everything, colors, timing , everything. She was so attentive and really listened to what we wanted. Prior to the wedding she contacted me and asked if she could add something that would make the flowers look great, and she made the. Bouquets look fantastic. I still have my bouquet and Look at it remembering the most beautiful moment in my and my husbands life. I wish I would have looked up how to preserve the bouquet. Brenda has an array of arrangements but will take it upon herself to style your bouquet with your personality. Thank you thank you thank you Brenda!
    Stephanie R

paul · Married on 03/11/2017

They always say something goes wrong on the day of your wedding, but i can truly say my wedding day was perfect because of Brenda. I met Brenda at the Bridal Bazaar that's held at the San Diego Convention Center twice a year. Brenda and her husband just blew our expectations out of the water! i had her do my floral arrangements and day of coordinating. she answered every email with any question i had asked in timely manner. never hesitated to ask me any questions where there needed to be clarifications. Her pricing is fair and worth every penny and more. she helped with timelines, contacting vendors, coordinating the ins and outs of set up and breakdowns, dictating day of decor, and keeping the show on the road day of to keep things on schedule. Since i had put the whole wedding together myself, she basically filled the cracks. i had some hesitations with the day of set up because as far as small detailing and decor, but i had written everything down, drew pictures and printed pictures showing what i had in mind and she NAILED it. She stays with you all day and makes sure you're having the time of your life. As for my flowers, I got so many compliments on the GORGEOUS centerpieces and my bouquet. I cannot say enough good things about Unique Inspirations, and i will recommend them to anybody getting married; hands down THEE BEST.

• User6245704 · 1+ year ago

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! The venue turned into a winter fairy land. I went to her completely unsure of what I wanted. But I simply mentioned what I liked on pinterest. And she created my perfect wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!! You won't regret it a tiny bit!

Elaine · Married on 12/10/2016

Thank you Unique Inspirations for designing our wedding! You guys were amazing! Our wedding was truly breathtaking and definitely looked elegant and lovely. Before I walked down the aisle, I was able to see how our reception area turned out and I was absolutely impressed by how everything came about. From the bridesmaids' bouquets, to the table centerpieces, to the wedding arch filled with beautiful flowers and greeneries as well as the wall flower, to the table cloths and the table setting, everything looked unbelievably beautiful. Everything that Brenda and I talked about my vision for our wedding came to life and looked even better than I imagined. Ms. Brenda was very accommodating especially when I had a last minute order of flowers. She was able to respond to me quickly and reassured me that everything will be alright. My husband and I are truly grateful for Ms. Brenda and her team for creating such a beautifully designed wedding for us. Everyone was impressed at how lovely and amazing our wedding turned out. It was literally picture perfect! It was truly a memorable and special day for all of us. I still have the flowers that we used for the wedding arch and the sweetheart table, and I placed them on our living room coffee table, and surprisingly, they still look great! All the flowers and greeneries that Brenda and her team used were fresh and we can tell were from the best quality. It has been more than a week and the arrangement still looks amazing. I cannot express enough how much we are so thankful for Unique Inspirations' services and products. Thank you for creating a unique wedding design for us! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! ?? - Elaine P. Castaneda

Barbara · Married on 07/16/2016

Brenda was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She is so detailed oriented and accommodating to what I wanted. She made my dream wedding and vision a reality. I was referred to her by an acquaintance, so I had a very good recommendation and I am so glad we were able to work with her. We hired Unique Inspirations for flowers, linen rentals and day-of coordination. The pricing is extremely reasonable for all the work that she puts in and all the details. Brenda took every detail of my vision and made it a reality, from the flowers on my beautiful bouquet and the tables, as well as the table linens and the arbor behind our sweetheart table. Throughout the planning process, a year before the wedding, she was so accessible via email or phone if I had any questions. The day of the wedding she was very detail-oriented working with the vendors. All of our guests were so impressed with the organization and order of the events. Thank you Brenda for making our wedding day an amazing and unforgettable day with so many beautiful details! You made our vision a reality! We will definitely recommend Unique Inspirations to anyone!

Sasha · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I begin with Brenda and the Unique Inspirations team…first, I hired Brenda as my florist and also my day of coordinator. Brenda and her husband are some of the friendliest and kindest people you will ever meet. I told Brenda my vision for my wedding, and she made it come to life without any problems. Each meeting I had with Brenda was an absolute pleasure, and made me feel like I was talking to a friend rather than doing business. She flexible with scheduling appointments, and made time for me at my convenience. I had a lot of demands for my wedding, and I was very particular with what I wanted. My family expects very glamorous and expensive weddings, so I had a lot of stress on me to put on a show and wow my guests. They fully understood, and delivered EXACTLY what I wanted. On my wedding day, the most compliments I received were regarding all the flowers/decorations. I wish there was a better way to describe how stunning everything was. My guests were shocked by the gorgeous room. As for the day of coordination, Brenda acted more like my month of coordinator. She was helping me plan things, working on time lines, and contacting my vendors way more in advance than just the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, she assured me to relax and let her handle everything. Brenda and her husband handled so much the day of my wedding, and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. When problems arose, she kept me updated, and found ways to fix everything. they were there with me the whole night of my wedding, making sure everything went smoothly. What I love most about Unique Inspirations is they are a small company run by a husband and wife team. They are not a huge commercialized company that overcharges for medium quality services and products. You get an intimate setting to plan your wedding without dealing with tons of people and middle mans. I hope Brenda and her team realize how much I appreciated their creativity and hard work. I can't thank them enough.

holly · Married on 05/02/2015

Brenda was an absolute DREAM to work with! She incredibly helpful and friendly throughout the whole process and her floral arrangements were gorgeous! I had her do the florals for both my wedding and rehearsal dinner and she truly hit it out of the ballpark! I would recommend her to anyone! Plus, she is so willing to work within your budget and put together exactly what you want in a budget that fits.

Jenell · Married on 09/13/2014

Brenda at Unique Inspirations provided the linens for my wedding. We had beautiful pewter grey linens that went perfect with the blue flowers, gold chiavari chairs (provided by venue) and the blue uplighting. The light from the votives on the table helped bring out the color of the linens. Brenda was very easy to work with and very accommodating to final count changes due to tables needing coverage. The prices were very competitive and the service was excellent. I highly recommend Unique Inspirations for your linen rental needs!

Angelica · Married on 08/16/2014

Thank you Unique Inspirations for making our wedding such a beautiful occasion. Brenda was a pleasure to work with, she was always able to understand my vision and make it even better than what I was thinking. The flowers and décor were amazing, they really did create a fairytale day for me. By coordinating our wedding she allowed us to really enjoy our very special day and the fact that Brenda and Jerry are bilingual made all our guest feel very welcomed. Again thank you so much for all your hard work and flexibility.

malene · Married on 04/11/2014

Brenda was the best. Thank you for making our say so special.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/16/2013

Excellent Service!

My flowers were exected to EXACTLY what I wanted, and Brenda's day of coordination made my day STRESS FREE.

I feel that she's undercharging for the excellent quality of work that she does. If you want TOP NOTCH service, hire Brenda!

Mary · Married on 11/09/2013

Brenda at Unique Inspirations was wonderful! I was a nervous wreck worried about planning a wedding for my out of town son and wife. Brenda put me at ease and guided me through all the planning. I can't thank her enough for her professionalism and attention to detail. I highly recommend Brenda and her staff! thanks Brenda!
    Mary Deeley

angelique · Married on 09/13/2013

My name is Angelique and my husband name is Joe, we are truly grateful for the service provide by Unique inspirations , Brenda it's the wedding date coordinator she is very sweet and flexible with last minute request, I ordered the flower arragements , linens and wedding date coordination through Unique Inspirations and they where out of the way to please, very understanding of the time schedules and professionals. I have nothing but good things to say about them, I hightly recommend tehm and not to say my wedding was beautiful and lMY BOUQUET WAS GEORGOUS!!! thank you so much!!!

Bonnie · Married on 05/05/2013

My dream wedding by far!, I had always had a vision of my wedding I still cannot believe how Brenda of Unique Inspirations did it, great taste, real notion of what is elegant and sophisticated and they are such a darlings they never say no, they are very helpful, professional and have a very fair cost of services and they help us a lot, we got more that what we budgeted for flowers, linens and day coordination. Like I have done with all my friends I highly recommend them if you want a beautiful wedding worry free my Husband and I are more than happy, we still cannot believe we had such a beautiful wedding.

Perla · Married on 03/09/2013

Thank you Unique Inspirations for making my wedding a dream come true!!! My wedding was beautiful and Brenda was wonderful. I am SO happy that I went with her.

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she did an amazing job, I got a lot of compliments from my guests about the flowers and decorations. Brenda was also a pleasure to work with, if in the near future I need her services again for another reception I won’t hesitate to call her. She really listened to me, work with my budget and executed my vision with perfection!

Maysa · Married on 08/25/2012

I could not have been happier with my florist - Brenda Ramirez. At a time when I was completely overwhelmed deciding on vendors, as soon as I saw Brenda's work at the Del Mar wedding fair, I knew that I was in good hands. She and her husband were amazing through the entire process, from visiting the venue with me to discuss ideas, sharing our vision for the day, and working with my budget to create absolutely gorgeous flowers and centerpieces. Brenda was very flexible through the process and seemed to be able to create anything I had in mind. At the last minute, she also enhanced the display with additional linens and touches here and there. The flowers came out EXACTLY how I imagined, and some guests commented that the flowers looked like something out of a movie. Exquisite work - and I will definitely use this company for future party planning needs. The pricing is very fair for the beauty of the work, quality of the flowers, and ease of working with Brenda and her husband.

• User2731936 · 2+ years ago

Brenda was amazing!! I loved how nice she was :) She worked around my budget and made my wedding day amazing!! I would recommend Brenda to anyone and already have :)

Robert · Married on 06/09/2012

We found Unique Inspirations at the Del Mar Bridal Show about a year before the wedding. I was helping my friend plan as a coordinator and we did not know what to do in terms of colors or center pieces. Right when we walked passed their table we were immediately sold on the piece they had on display and that was the piece we ended up choosing for centerpieces, and all the guests noted that it was incredibly beautiful and indeed unique to what they saw before. The flowers for the bridal party were perfect and exactly what we asked for. We trusted their expertise and experience, and it certainly paid off.
    Unique Inspirations also provided linens for the tables and chair covers. They were incredibly flexible with the count of guests that constantly changed. They set up everything beautifully and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the final ballroom.
    Unique Inspirations was by far the best vendor we hired, and if I ever chose to be a full time wedding coordinator, they would be on the top of my preferred vendors list.

Sadaf · Married on 01/27/2012

Brenda and Jerry were amazing, and without them, our wedding would not have been as beautiful as it turned out to be.

I was referred to Brenda from a very expensive florist in Anaheim. We met and discussed my overall vision and particular flowers and arrangements I wanted for the wedding, and when she got back to me with her quote, I was amazed. Not only did she understand exactly what type of styling I had in mind, but she was so reasonable in pricing, I was shocked. We of course met several times until the wedding, each time adding and subtracting items and ideas, but every time we met her and her husband were absolutely wonderful. They were just so calm, personable, and most importantly, they really listened. They paid attention to every picture I sent, every detail we discussed, and every flower I wanted included. They helped me create a very unique combination of flowers that fit my style exactly.

They also drove all the way out to The Nixon (Anaheim) to do a mock up of my centerpieces several weeks before the wedding. I had a few changes, but otherwise they were wonderful. And the day of the wedding, there were no surprises. Everything that we had discussed came to life in the most beautiful backdrop for our wedding. The flowers were fresh, assembled on site, and I could not have asked for two more wonderful people to create such an important part of our wedding.

Also, we needed an arch last minute, and they completely came though. Again, it was exactly as I had described, and Brenda and Jerry were there the morning of the wedding assembling every single flower by hand. They drove all the way out that morning and stayed until the wedding was over to take everything down.

If you want to work with a florist that listens to you and captures your personal style, then I recommend hiring Brenda and Jerry from Unique Inspirations. They're amazing!! You'll love them!

Nancy · Married on 11/05/2011

Brenda and her husband are soooo amazing! We first met Brenda at the Bridal Bazaar and right away I knew I would like her. We met with Brenda after meeting with about 3 different florists and the thing that won me over is that she never once said NO to any of my requests! She had soo many suggestions and she was always willing to help us out because from the very beginning we told her that we were on a budget. She made it work. Not only did she suggest flowers that would be more cost effective, but she suggested that we have 4 different types of arrangements to help us with our flower costs, and let me tell you that the centerpieces were soo amazing, they brought tears to my eyes! Even with our low budget she found a way to make my dream centerpieces come true! Even my husband to be was awestruck at how beautiful they were! Our centerpieces were definitely a topic for conversation at the reception! The way she arranged the flowers at the church was soo beautiful and they definitely stood out in all of the pictures. Our bouquets were soo beautiful also! She made mine extra special by adding feathers and rhinestones, it was truly my dream bouquet! She also provided us with a damask linen for our tables and with the combination of our amazing centerpieces and our table cloths, our reception looked soo romantic. Everyone said thay had never been to a wedding as beautiful as ours. Brenda and her husband were single-handedly the people that worked the hardest to help us out. With the expenses of the wedding, my husband had to take a second job, and we had very little time available to meet with our vendors, but brenda took the time to meet with us at midnight after we got out of work, just so that she can show us our sample centerpieces! I can not stress enough how amazing she was and I would highly recommend her services to anybody looking to have a dream wedding on a budget come true! Thank you Brenda!

Karly · Married on 10/04/2013

3.5

Thank you for making our wedding GORGEOUS! Even with all the last minute changes, you were very accommodating and made it happen. We  appreciate all that you did to make our wedding surpass our wildest imaginations! Our friends and families are still commenting on how stunning the ballroom was...and we couldn't agree more! It was beautiful.