Unique Flowers & Event Planning Reviews

Unique Flowers & Event Planning 1
Unique Flowers & Event Planning 2
Unique Flowers & Event Planning 3

Jay · Married on 03/31/2018

Thanks to Indera, Ramesh and her team. They managed my son's Hindu Satek and related festivities over a 4 day with absolute perfection handling all decorations, decor and a million event planning details. Highly recommend, very professional, responsive and creative approach.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Robyn · Married on 12/08/2017

We hired Unique Flowers (and Indera) to help decorate our Hindu wedding, our American wedding and the reception center pieces (all on the same day!)

Indera and her team were incredibly professional. They arrived at the resort at 6AM! They set up and decorated the Mandap. Unique Flowers has different Mandaps to choose from and we had a meeting at their offices to select the Mandap, its flower arrangements and the related accessories (chairs, havan, water vessels, etc.)

The flowers that Unique provided were incredibly beautiful. And Indera was able to repurpose them multiple times

Unique also did our bridal party and groomsmen flowers and they were beautiful.

Indera is incredibly talented, very communicative, and extremely professional. She even did all the flowers for the Hollywood premiere of Disney's Coco at the El Capitan. Hire her!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Unique Flowers & Event Planning 4
    Unique Flowers & Event Planning 5
    Unique Flowers & Event Planning 6

S. · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Unique Flowers and Event Planning for both my daughter's and my son's weddings. At both events, everything was handled with timeliness, expertise and overall helpfulness. Indira was very prompt in returning emails/phone calls, gave great advice and suggestions, gave a cost breakdown of everything, and was very patient throughout the whole process. All our guest were impressed with the décor as well as the organization. If I had another wedding in my family, I would use Unique Flowers and Event Planning again for sure! Thank you Indira and Ramesh for making both our events so memorable!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Naina · Married on 09/08/2016

Indera and her team were very responsiveness. Our family really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Nicci · Married on 08/20/2016

I hired unique flowers & event planning for my wedding and it was great!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Indera is amazing!! My bouquets, arrangemnts and center pieces were BEAUTIFUL. She is very passionate about her work and pays attention to all details. Her husband and team are also great! They made us feel like we were their family. I had to change my ceremony location the day of our wedding because it was raining and her team handled it very well. I was not worried or nervous because I knew their work is amazing. My ceremony site was so pretty. Indera & her team really did go the extra mile for us. I am soo happy I chose her for our wedding. We recieved so many compliments.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Radha · Married on 09/20/2014

Indera from Unique flowers did a wonderful job for my son's wedding reception. She is very responsible, understood our needs and provided service beyond expectations. She is very friendly and give suggestions to fit our budget . We are so happy and decorations and flower arrangement were very much appreciated by our guests. I will recommend her services to anyone. She does a wonderful job for better price than her competitors.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Ajay · Married on 11/09/2013

Indera was great to work with. She and her team make sure everything is complete and on time. Her services for us were top to bottom. In planning the wedding for 1 year, she was there for every meeting and event we needed her to be, and coordinated every vendor and event seemlessly. We would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Gopa · Married on 05/12/2013

"Indra is the best!!! quality professionalism punctuality at it's best. I would recommend her highly for all kind of occasion"

Sent on 12/11/2013

Shailee · Married on 02/23/2013

Unique Flowers took care of everything and made our wedding and reception look incredible.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Mary · Married on 08/25/2012

I worked with Indeera to talk flowers and decor for my wedding day. She was very helpful and professional during the process. I went in our meetings with ideas and questions that she was able to answer, but what I also liked was that she provided me with guidance in the wedding planning process. She gave me an idea of questions that I should ask other vendors to make sure I would get the right people to work on my wedding day. She was able to work with my budget, suggest flowers/arrangements that met my ideas. When I went to Indeera to discuss flowers for my wedding, it was probably 2 months before my wedding. So I was grateful that our meetings/phone calls/emails were productive and I felt at ease to leave that responsibility on her and her team!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Jitendra · Married on 05/29/2011

We were extremely happy with all creative excellent work.elegant decoration,and extremely happy
    With the work.good coordination in timely manner.we can't expect more than this.we strongly
    recommen unique flower for any event decor as well as coordination.Thank very much Inderaben,
    Rameshbhai ,& carli for their hard work ,love & support .Your help is highly appreciated.
    Asha & Jitu Pathak.

Rohini · Married on 11/28/2010

Unique Flowers did an extraordinary job on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Harshana · Married on 11/29/2009

I was amazed at my event. I was expecting the decor to look good but when I saw the decor at all of my events it was spectacular!! The imagination and creativity offered by this vendor is wonderful. The twist between tradition and modern influences was magical. I still have guests commenting on my flowers and decor. I found it easy to work with the vendor who respected my time and wishes. The day of coordination was pure bliss! I got many comments about how calm I was but leave it to a great coordinator such as Unique Flowers and you will have nothing else to do but be calm and actually enjoy your day! I am picking my wedding photos and I am bedazzled again by all the beauty of the flowers and decor! Thanks Unique Flowers for making my day a blast!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Daxa · Married on 06/28/1987

Indera is a wonderful, kind lady to work with and she is always filled with new and unique designs. She has always came through beyond our expectations, for any events/occasions that we ordered flower decor for. This kind of service & product is very good value for the quality you get.

Smita · event on: 12/06/2014

Very helpful to find other vendors.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Susan · Married on 11/13/2016

Wonderful job by team, thank you.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Q

Asmita · Married on 03/20/2010

Excellent honest professional service was provided by Unique flowers, and the flowers were fresh and very fragrant. I had a very relaxed & enjoyable day with lots of complements from our guests.
    Thank You Inderaben & Rameshbhai.

Sent on 04/10/2010

surinder · Married on 08/27/2009

Indira is very patient and professional in demeanor. She is also very punctual. She gives best advise for your budget. She never tries to sell more. She even will tell you where to cut down and where to add. She has a great sense of color co-ordination. I will highly recommend her for weddings, sangeets rot any other event

Sent on 02/09/2010

Vipul · Married on 05/28/2011

Definitely recommend this vendor to all. There were certainly a few things that could have been better, however, for the price, Indera was definitely worth every penny! In terms of coordination, Karli Tanner was exceptional.
    We had 4 events altogether and every event had a different theme.
    Indera and her team delivered and made every event look gorgeous!
    I had almost every single person at the event come and tell us how amazing all the decorations looked!!

Lita · Married on 09/05/2010

3.5

Indra did a great job and was very helpful with suggestions for decorations. I was certainly use her again for other events.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Nima · Married on 11/20/2016

3.0

Indera is amazing at what she does! My wedding took place in November 2016 and I had barely booked Indera as my decorator in October 2016. Even with such little time, Indera kept me calm and walked me through all of my events. She was so determined on giving me the wedding that I had envisioned. The only concern I had was professionalism- she doesn't have a lot of experience with computers so if you want a proper invoice and detailed proposal, you necessarily won't get it. However, if you go to the store and sit down with Indera 1 on 1, this is an easy fix! The end result will make up for everything, trust me. I don't know how many compliments I received saying how beautiful all the decor was. All the colors and themes came together in the end. Thank you Indera! Best of luck with all your future clients =)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amit · Married on 08/23/2009

4.2
      3.5

Unique Flowers was a large reason for our very successful wedding. The decor of our mandap, and for our reception was almost flawless. They were even flexible in arranging different times to set up for our wedding which made our lives much easier. We owe them a great deal of appreciation for their hard work and services.

Sent on 08/25/2009