113 Reviews for Unique Entertainment Inc.

User Photos
Liability Insurance (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
113 Unique Entertainment Inc. Reviews

I have one word .. Rocky! Incredible from our first meeting to our wedding day. So much fun to work with and so creative. My husband, who was more nervous about dancing than our wedding, was dancing all night. That alone speaks volumes to how great Unique is. Thank you a million times for making our wedding so much fun!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews

Hands Down!!!
We were more than pleased with Rocky and his crew!!! Even though we provided a song list we truly enjoyed the work and the blend into genres. We not only booked "DJ Boogie" but a percussionist "Tony Cowbell" as well! They were a get fit.

When booking, Rocky recommending getting Zap Shots and hands down on that! His photographer captured sooo, so many great shots from beginning to end! He got shots of the set up, decor, cocktail hour, the guest, candid and group shots. It was truly awesome to have him, he was like a sniper! Rocky was very quick to deliver that High Res. USB after the Wedding which made it so nice to relive the moments even the ones we missed.

I also have to say Rocky takes everything into consideration that his Brides & Grooms desire. He was so fun and easy going to work with. My name has always been a pronunciation issue for most people and Rocky made it a point to get it just right for the big day! And he sure DID! Thank YOU Rocky!!! xoxo

Rocky is very professional and knows how to carry his voice on the mic quite well. Unique Entertainment knows how to play their part always well groomed and stylish for their events! Rocky knew when to jump in an engage with the crowd to keep them going as well as directing us to staying on schedule. My guest had nothing but excellent things to say about their work and performance. They were so great that one of my guest hired them for their up coming wedding this year.

Overall 5 Stars worth every penny!!! I can't wait to see them again for our friends wedding this year!

Photo for Unique Entertainment Inc. Review - Priceless Memories...
Profile Picture Lissette, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, MC

We used Unquie Entertainment for our wedding 10-21-17! DJ ROCKED OUT ALL MY GUEST! MC Chris! Was absolutely the best MC I ever heard in the business! They kept my guest rocking the entire night!
Thank you! Neil and I were blessed to have you!

Photo for Unique Entertainment Inc. Review - MC Chris!
Photo for Unique Entertainment Inc. Review - The minute we stepped on the dance floor! Thank you Chris
Profile Picture ClaireMarie, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazing service! Booked them right on the spot!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Last night was our wedding and everything was great just as expected. Everyone was dancing the whole time and we even got to play the drums and sing a few songs. I definitely recommend unique entertainment to everyone I know because we had the BEST TIME! A special thanks to Rocky, your awesome! You made sure everyone was dancing and that we were having a good time. You're very curtious and fun, thanks again for making our wedding day SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Profile Picture Daniella, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rocky was phenomenal! All of our guests were on the dance floor. He was fun and energetic. I wish that my husband and I could relive our wedding. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Krystina, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Unique was FANTASTIC at our wedding this past Saturday. People were commenting all night how our wedding was the BEST they've been to and that the DJs were AMAZING. Multiple people approached me to say that this was the best playlist and that they COULDN'T get off the dance floor because they were having too much fun. My husband and I were both on the dance floor all night too! People said that the DJs knew exactly which songs to play and when. Although time flew by for me, I tried to stand back for a couple of moments to soak up my surroundings and really take it all in -- what I noticed was that people were dancing everywhere... by the bars, by their seats, and the dance floor was packed ALL night, by all age groups. My parents, their friends, our friends... everyone was dancing until the lights came on and the music stopped. We couldn't believe how quickly time passed and that we literally danced the night away. Words can't describe how PERFECT it was. If we know of anybody seeking a DJ for any occasion, we will DEFINITELY recommend Unique without a doubt! Thank you Rocky and Johnny for your dedication, high energy, professionalism, and attention to all the little details that helped to make our wedding the MOST PERFECT day of our lives.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

My wife and I were married at Jericho Terrace this past weekend. We felt that the most important part of the wedding was the dj and we were right.

From the beginning of the planning process many months ago til now, Rocky guided us through every stage from beginning to end. The music, the ceremony, reception , first dance, even the cake cutting ceremony were customized to our wanting.

He made sure that our guests were involved through every stage of the night while also giving people the time to enjoy their food and mingle with each other. Did I mention Rocky was jamming out on the percussion set and singing? The Djs, Rocky and the percussionist seemed like they were having a blast and that made the party even better!

All in all, no matter what type of wedding or event you have I think Unique entertainment is the first and last choice you'll need. We had people who plan on getting married, come up to us asking about Rocky and Unique. 5 stars baby!

- also definetly consider the percussionist . People loved him and they knew how to jam.

Profile Picture Lucia, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING!!! Is the only word to describe this company!!! My wedding guests danced the whole time. Everyone asked where I found them, and how wonderful the music was. They had everything timed perfectly that as the bride I had no worries. I highly recommend them for anyone's wedding or event!

Profile Picture Dyana , 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Hands down the best in the business!!!!! There was no question as to who we would book for our wedding on October 15, 2016 and we definitely made the best choice. Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the music and the energy that MC Rocky had. We didn't have to worry about a thing because these guys had it covered from the beginning to the end. We highly recommend Unique Entertainment for all events and will definitely be choosing them for future events.

Profile Picture Raquel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I truly have no words to describe how INCREDIBLE Unique Entertainment was at our wedding!! Rocky and his team went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. From the very start, Rocky was so attentive to us. We had two meetings prior to the wedding, each over 1 hour long, where he went over everything with us, answered all of our questions, and made us feel completely comfortable. Rocky was such a professional and so nice to work with, he put us completely at ease. We used Unique Entertainment for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went off without a hitch!!

Throughout our wedding, it became ABUNDANTLY clear that Rocky and his team were eager and willing to do anything and everything to make it a perfect night for my husband and I. I was also incredibly impressed with how he coordinated with our maitre D and our photographer throughout the entire night. It made everything completely SEAMLESS. He took care of every issue so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy the night.

Most importantly, our party was a BLAST!!! That is all due to Rocky and his team. Their energy was high, the music was incredible, he was amazing with our crowd and really got everyone up and dancing!! He made my husband and I feel so special throughout the entire night and always found ways to put the spotlight on us! It also sticks out in my mind the genuine smile and happiness on Rocky’s face throughout the night. You can tell how much he sincerely cares about his clients and how much he wants them to enjoy their special day.

Everyone is still talking about the music at our wedding and how much fun they had. I owe that all to Rocky and his team. Having them at our wedding was the best decision we could have ever made and I am so grateful we did!!!! If you do one thing for your wedding...hire Unique Entertainment!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

You must book this vendor !!!!! I don't know where to begin to explain how happy I am to have used Unique Ent. for our wedding. We just got married on 9/17/16 and I couldn't wait to write a review. Rocky was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He definitely made sure that I had nothing to worry about. Rocky also was the MC for my wedding and made my night the best night of my life, besides marrying my best friend. Everyone enjoyed their time in the Photo Booth, as well as partying all night on the dance floor. The party didn't stop. He made sure my night went exactly as planned, and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

By far the best entertainment company you could possibly have! Not only does Rocky offer great pricing, but him and his company are professional and fun. My husband and I had Rocky mc out wedding and our guests had an amazing time dancing from the time our reception started until the last song was played. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Unique entertainment is by far the best DJ to use for your wedding or any kind of event you are going to have. I personally worked with Rocky who is an amazing person to work with. Rocky also was the MC ar my wedding and did an AMAZING job. I still have my guests telling me how great the music and MC was. They plated a variety of music and got my guests on the dance floor. Rocky really listens to all of his brides/grooms needs and wants and needs anything and everything in his power to make your dream come alive. Everyone at Unique Entertainment really are wonderful and a pleasure to work with. If you want all of your wedding dreams to come true, Unique Entertainment is the DJ for you.

Profile Picture Michele , 9/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

They made my wedding fun and energetic. Everyone was up and out of their seats the whole time. They were absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

So happy I decided to use them as my dj they were absolutely amazing and perfect in every way even the live percussion (which I was skeptical about )at first but fell in love so unbelievably happy I did that best add on among others the zap shot were also pretty amazing they got better shots of the guest and families enjoying our amazing day our photographer was great don't get me wrong but the zap shots were the greatest thing I ever did by far worth every penny I can't wait to use them again in the future they will for ever be our dj can't wait to plan a birthday party with them ! Best wedding ever 8/14/16

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Don't bother looking any further! Rocky and his team at Unique Entertainment are phenomenal to work with! Everything was perfect from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding! Rocky will guide you in the right direction without ever being pushy! He provided the Photo Booth, violin and cello player. Request Rocky as your MC and if you are lucky to get him you will be even more thrilled! We can't thank Rocky enough for making our wedding a memorable night of course with lots dancing!

Profile Picture NICOLE, 7/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, MC

Unique Entertainment was amazing and awesome and they were really great and nice and very excellent

Profile Picture Toni, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely perfect! My twin daughters Sweet 16 was perfect! UNIQUE is absolutely professionals nap, courteous, and a debonaire group of people that add the perfect touches to your event. We could rest now because they've helped our dream come true the night our princesses turned 16. Thank you UNIQUE, Rocky and Johnny-you gentlemen are now family!!!

Profile Picture Yasemin, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I first met Johnny from Unique Entertainment at a bridal showcase at the Fox Hollow in Spring 2015. I knew immediately that I wanted them at my wedding. The ease in which they were able to get everyone on the dance floor and the natural flow of the evening's presentation made my decision very easy. Leading up to the wedding they were on the phone with me to ensure that all the songs I wanted were played. There were songs that were not popular here in the USA and they took the time to load these songs to the playlist. I really appreciated that and it goes to show Unique Entertainment can play for any audience. My husband and I are from the Caribbean and we wanted to have reggae and soca played during our reception. We were not disappointed. Rocky was the MC for my reception, he was phenomenal. He's now a honorary Jamaican because the guests are still raving about the entertainment. Unique Entertainment I would choose you over and over again!!!!! Thank you for making my wedding day awesome!!!!!!

Profile Picture C., 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting

Rocky is the owner and one of the MCs at Unique Entertainment, and we were lucky enough to have him MC our wedding. We were recommended his services by some of our other wedding vendors. We had a small wedding (less than 100 people) at Crest Hollow Country Club and were on a limited budget. We ended up selecting him because he showed us a clip of his staff performing at a wedding showcase. We had gone to two different showcases, and seen a number of MCs, DJs and live musicians perform, and his demo was the only one had that the entire room up and dancing. We had the most basic DJ/MC package for our wedding but Rocky made the event feel like a party. He also provided the music for our wedding ceremony as well. He worked closely with our photographer and videographer, as well as the venue personnel, to make sure everything went smoothly and we were aware of what was required of us. He included songs we requested, no matter how odd or off the beaten path (I asked for Dick Dale and the Deltones’ “Hava Nagila” to be played at one point), and made sure everyone was pumped at the right times and left alone when the crowd needed a break. He even went so far as to ensure my wife’s aunt had a special cake cutting and birthday announcement, as her big day coincided with ours. His energy, honesty, willingness to work with our needs within our budget and ensure our wedding was the best party for everyone present really made our wedding special and incredibly fun. We highly recommend him if you need music, digital or even live, or a photo booth for your event or party. People are still talking about how great a time they had at our wedding, and I’m sure your guests will have the same experience if you go with Unique Entertainment.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Consultation, MC

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Unique Entertainment had made our Wedding the best day ever!!!!! I cannot praise them enough!!! From the very second the mic was turned on, til the very last drink of the night was poured, the energy was insane and AMAZING!!!! Our MC "JONNY". had everyone up and dancing the entire time!!! His smooth and aggressive voice, commanded everyone's attention all night long!!! Positive energy had filled the room and even spilled out into the hall!!! Everyone was smiling and dancing and enjoying the night!!!! We even had a guest with a soft cast/splint on, who refused to stay seated!!! :):) From the second our contract had been signed, to the end of the very last dance, these guys got it right!!!! By far, the best entertainment co. out there!!!! The nicest, most genuine and down to earth people ever!!! We were lucky and blessed to have them do our Wedding!!!! Everyone is still talking about them to this very second!!! I keep on asking myself if they were real!!! lol!! Thanks to Unique Entertainment, our Wedding was over the top AMAZING! On a personal note, Rocky, Jonny and Christine, Bryan & I love you dearly!! We can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!! God bless you always!!!! :):):):):):):)

Profile Picture Ava, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Unique ROCKED our wedding! Rocky and his staff are truly amazing. They played amazing music from the very beginning. I do not think one person sat down all night. Everyone had a great time and we are still getting so many compliments about how fantastic our DJ was. We would recommend them to anyone. I cant thank them enough! Thank you for making our wedding so fun and a night we will always remember.
Jessica & Matthew

Profile Picture User6565264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: MC, Flat Screen, Photobooth

Unique Entertainment is a recommended vendor of Jericho Terrace – the reception hall our wedding was at. Unique is by far one our most favorite recommendations of JT. I absolutely love Rocky! He is nothing less than amazing, and my fiancé was sold with booking with them immediately solely due to his professionalism. The other DJ’s we met with did not have the same high-end, mature professionalism that Rocky expressed and that stuck out a lot with my now husband.

Our experience with Unique during our engagement was great! Everyone from the office is friendly, courteous and helpful – Christina especially! She is down to earth, friendly, on the ball, and everyone was responsive. If I needed to speak with anyone they were accessible within a respectable timeframe.

We had to meet with Rocky to go over our paperwork, and being an OCD person I am, I re-typed the paperwork, but when I was told that Rocky would not want that done to the entrance sheet he gave me I had comfort in knowing that he was just as detailed as I am, and I couldn’t have felt more confident of being in better hands. Not that I felt any differently prior to then anyway.

We chose Chris to be our MC and he was hysterical! My family loved him, and I got compliments during my reception of how good my DJ, and MC were. Unique has a “surprise” way of assigning your centerpieces to your guests, which I will not disclosure, but it was amazing! Definitely what anyone would want at their wedding – I loved it!

Rocky made a presence at my wedding, which I appreciated, and stuck around for a little to make sure everything was going smoothly – admirable!

I would certainly recommend Unique to anyone and will consider them for any future events of my own. I can confidently say that they raise the bar for other DJ’s based on our experience of the other companies we met and on DJ’s we've seen at other event’s we’ve attended.

Thanks Rocky!