Unique Entertainment Inc. Reviews

117 | Williston Park, NY

117 Reviews for Unique Entertainment Inc.

117 Unique Entertainment Inc. Reviews
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Rocking out all night long!

Unique was professional and amazing every step of the way. From our initial with Rocky, to our final with Johnny, and MC Chris and DJ Chris on our wedding day, it has been an enjoyable process with people devoted to setting our mind at ease and making sure we had an amazing time!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

WOW WOW and WOW.
    We had our wedding on Saturday, October 6th 2018 and I could not WAIT to write this review. Rocky, there are not enough words for me to write to let you know how appreciative Jonathan and I were for ALL that you did from the start all the way to the day of the wedding. Not only was Johnny AMAZING at the wedding, the lighting, DJ, videography and photography were AMAZING. We were literally dancing all night long. Everyone had such an amazing time and asked about you guys. The text messages are rolling in with nothing but great compliments. Fritz thank you for capturing all our memories and making our wedding day amazing. Rocky, THANK YOU AGAIN MUCH and I can not wait to see you all again in a few weeks for pictures and video

UNIQUE TEAM THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH.

xoxox Jackie and Jonathan

Brian · Married on 09/22/2018

Unique Entertainment was incredible on our wedding day. We had a DJ, MC, and percussionist come to our reception at the Suffolk Theater and the dance floor was never empty. We had a great mix of music from today’s hits, to Spanish styles (merengue, salsa, cumbia), and even accommodated our Polish song requests. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and I highly recommend Unique to anyone looking for a great time.

Natasha · Married on 08/17/2018

I never write reviews.. however, this one I had to do. If I could give Unique Entertainment 10,20, 50 stars that still would not be enough. Don't waste your time looking around and loose your dream wedding date! Schedule an appointment as soon as possible. We couldn't have asked for a better entertainment squad for our wedding. We had our wedding guests say our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to because of Unique Entertainment! Rocky, Rocky, Rocky is the absolute best! The DJ was fantastic! Everyone kept asking where did we find them! Rocky's personality shinned fro the first time we met until the end of our reception. From the uplighting, add ons and of course the music, it was incredible. Many of our guests who said they never dance could not sit down. Every time our guests (myself included) went for a seat or a drink....we turned right back to the dance floor. My 91 year old grandmother was dancing! I also like the many options that were available to complete our dream wedding. Everything from our music list to our very very last minute request was accommodated.... including hard to find music mixes.. which made our wedding even more special. Our guests are still talking about our fantastic wedding and I know they will be talking about for years to come! Thanks again to Unique Entertainment!

• Future Mrs. G

Kristen · Married on 02/17/2018

I have one word .. Rocky! Incredible from our first meeting to our wedding day. So much fun to work with and so creative. My husband, who was more nervous about dancing than our wedding, was dancing all night. That alone speaks volumes to how great Unique is. Thank you a million times for making our wedding so much fun!!

Lissette · Married on 01/21/2018

Hands Down!!!
    We were more than pleased with Rocky and his crew!!! Even though we provided a song list we truly enjoyed the work and the blend into genres. We not only booked "DJ Boogie" but a percussionist "Tony Cowbell" as well! They were a get fit.

When booking, Rocky recommending getting Zap Shots and hands down on that! His photographer captured sooo, so many great shots from beginning to end! He got shots of the set up, decor, cocktail hour, the guest, candid and group shots. It was truly awesome to have him, he was like a sniper! Rocky was very quick to deliver that High Res. USB after the Wedding which made it so nice to relive the moments even the ones we missed.

I also have to say Rocky takes everything into consideration that his Brides & Grooms desire. He was so fun and easy going to work with. My name has always been a pronunciation issue for most people and Rocky made it a point to get it just right for the big day! And he sure DID! Thank YOU Rocky!!! xoxo

Rocky is very professional and knows how to carry his voice on the mic quite well. Unique Entertainment knows how to play their part always well groomed and stylish for their events! Rocky knew when to jump in an engage with the crowd to keep them going as well as directing us to staying on schedule. My guest had nothing but excellent things to say about their work and performance. They were so great that one of my guest hired them for their up coming wedding this year.

Overall 5 Stars worth every penny!!! I can't wait to see them again for our friends wedding this year!

Unique Entertainment Inc. 1
    Unique Entertainment Inc. 2
  • ClaireMarie

ClaireMarie · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Unquie Entertainment for our wedding 10-21-17! DJ ROCKED OUT ALL MY GUEST! MC Chris! Was absolutely the best MC I ever heard in the business! They kept my guest rocking the entire night!
    Thank you! Neil and I were blessed to have you!

Unique Entertainment Inc. 3
    Unique Entertainment Inc. 4
    Unique Entertainment Inc. 5

Maria · Married on 07/16/2017

Amazing service! Booked them right on the spot!

Daniella · Married on 07/14/2017

Last night was our wedding and everything was great just as expected. Everyone was dancing the whole time and we even got to play the drums and sing a few songs. I definitely recommend unique entertainment to everyone I know because we had the BEST TIME! A special thanks to Rocky, your awesome! You made sure everyone was dancing and that we were having a good time. You're very curtious and fun, thanks again for making our wedding day SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Krystina · Married on 07/03/2017

Rocky was phenomenal! All of our guests were on the dance floor. He was fun and energetic. I wish that my husband and I could relive our wedding. Thank you again for everything!

Tara · Married on 02/18/2017

Unique was FANTASTIC at our wedding this past Saturday. People were commenting all night how our wedding was the BEST they've been to and that the DJs were AMAZING. Multiple people approached me to say that this was the best playlist and that they COULDN'T get off the dance floor because they were having too much fun. My husband and I were both on the dance floor all night too! People said that the DJs knew exactly which songs to play and when. Although time flew by for me, I tried to stand back for a couple of moments to soak up my surroundings and really take it all in -- what I noticed was that people were dancing everywhere... by the bars, by their seats, and the dance floor was packed ALL night, by all age groups. My parents, their friends, our friends... everyone was dancing until the lights came on and the music stopped. We couldn't believe how quickly time passed and that we literally danced the night away. Words can't describe how PERFECT it was. If we know of anybody seeking a DJ for any occasion, we will DEFINITELY recommend Unique without a doubt! Thank you Rocky and Johnny for your dedication, high energy, professionalism, and attention to all the little details that helped to make our wedding the MOST PERFECT day of our lives.

Lucia · Married on 10/29/2016

My wife and I were married at Jericho Terrace this past weekend. We felt that the most important part of the wedding was the dj and we were right.

From the beginning of the planning process many months ago til now, Rocky guided us through every stage from beginning to end. The music, the ceremony, reception , first dance, even the cake cutting ceremony were customized to our wanting.

He made sure that our guests were involved through every stage of the night while also giving people the time to enjoy their food and mingle with each other. Did I mention Rocky was jamming out on the percussion set and singing? The Djs, Rocky and the percussionist seemed like they were having a blast and that made the party even better!

All in all, no matter what type of wedding or event you have I think Unique entertainment is the first and last choice you'll need. We had people who plan on getting married, come up to us asking about Rocky and Unique. 5 stars baby!

- also definetly consider the percussionist . People loved him and they knew how to jam.

Dyana · Married on 10/15/2016

AMAZING!!! Is the only word to describe this company!!! My wedding guests danced the whole time. Everyone asked where I found them, and how wonderful the music was. They had everything timed perfectly that as the bride I had no worries. I highly recommend them for anyone's wedding or event!

Raquel · Married on 10/15/2016

Hands down the best in the business!!!!! There was no question as to who we would book for our wedding on October 15, 2016 and we definitely made the best choice. Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the music and the energy that MC Rocky had. We didn't have to worry about a thing because these guys had it covered from the beginning to the end. We highly recommend Unique Entertainment for all events and will definitely be choosing them for future events.

Lori · Married on 10/14/2016

I truly have no words to describe how INCREDIBLE Unique Entertainment was at our wedding!! Rocky and his team went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. From the very start, Rocky was so attentive to us. We had two meetings prior to the wedding, each over 1 hour long, where he went over everything with us, answered all of our questions, and made us feel completely comfortable. Rocky was such a professional and so nice to work with, he put us completely at ease. We used Unique Entertainment for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went off without a hitch!!

Throughout our wedding, it became ABUNDANTLY clear that Rocky and his team were eager and willing to do anything and everything to make it a perfect night for my husband and I. I was also incredibly impressed with how he coordinated with our maitre D and our photographer throughout the entire night. It made everything completely SEAMLESS. He took care of every issue so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy the night.

Most importantly, our party was a BLAST!!! That is all due to Rocky and his team. Their energy was high, the music was incredible, he was amazing with our crowd and really got everyone up and dancing!! He made my husband and I feel so special throughout the entire night and always found ways to put the spotlight on us! It also sticks out in my mind the genuine smile and happiness on Rocky’s face throughout the night. You can tell how much he sincerely cares about his clients and how much he wants them to enjoy their special day.

Everyone is still talking about the music at our wedding and how much fun they had. I owe that all to Rocky and his team. Having them at our wedding was the best decision we could have ever made and I am so grateful we did!!!! If you do one thing for your wedding...hire Unique Entertainment!!!!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

You must book this vendor !!!!! I don't know where to begin to explain how happy I am to have used Unique Ent. for our wedding. We just got married on 9/17/16 and I couldn't wait to write a review. Rocky was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He definitely made sure that I had nothing to worry about. Rocky also was the MC for my wedding and made my night the best night of my life, besides marrying my best friend. Everyone enjoyed their time in the Photo Booth, as well as partying all night on the dance floor. The party didn't stop. He made sure my night went exactly as planned, and I couldn't be happier.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/16/2016

By far the best entertainment company you could possibly have! Not only does Rocky offer great pricing, but him and his company are professional and fun. My husband and I had Rocky mc out wedding and our guests had an amazing time dancing from the time our reception started until the last song was played. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!

Michele · Married on 09/11/2016

Unique entertainment is by far the best DJ to use for your wedding or any kind of event you are going to have. I personally worked with Rocky who is an amazing person to work with. Rocky also was the MC ar my wedding and did an AMAZING job. I still have my guests telling me how great the music and MC was. They plated a variety of music and got my guests on the dance floor. Rocky really listens to all of his brides/grooms needs and wants and needs anything and everything in his power to make your dream come alive. Everyone at Unique Entertainment really are wonderful and a pleasure to work with. If you want all of your wedding dreams to come true, Unique Entertainment is the DJ for you.

Kimberly · Married on 08/20/2016

They made my wedding fun and energetic. Everyone was up and out of their seats the whole time. They were absolutely amazing!!

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2016

So happy I decided to use them as my dj they were absolutely amazing and perfect in every way even the live percussion (which I was skeptical about )at first but fell in love so unbelievably happy I did that best add on among others the zap shot were also pretty amazing they got better shots of the guest and families enjoying our amazing day our photographer was great don't get me wrong but the zap shots were the greatest thing I ever did by far worth every penny I can't wait to use them again in the future they will for ever be our dj can't wait to plan a birthday party with them ! Best wedding ever 8/14/16

NICOLE · Married on 07/16/2016

Don't bother looking any further! Rocky and his team at Unique Entertainment are phenomenal to work with! Everything was perfect from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding! Rocky will guide you in the right direction without ever being pushy! He provided the Photo Booth, violin and cello player. Request Rocky as your MC and if you are lucky to get him you will be even more thrilled! We can't thank Rocky enough for making our wedding a memorable night of course with lots dancing!

• Toni382

Toni · Married on 07/02/2016

Unique Entertainment was amazing and awesome and they were really great and nice and very excellent

• Y

Yasemin · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely perfect! My twin daughters Sweet 16 was perfect! UNIQUE is absolutely professionals nap, courteous, and a debonaire group of people that add the perfect touches to your event. We could rest now because they've helped our dream come true the night our princesses turned 16. Thank you UNIQUE, Rocky and Johnny-you gentlemen are now family!!!

C. · Married on 05/28/2016

I first met Johnny from Unique Entertainment at a bridal showcase at the Fox Hollow in Spring 2015. I knew immediately that I wanted them at my wedding. The ease in which they were able to get everyone on the dance floor and the natural flow of the evening's presentation made my decision very easy. Leading up to the wedding they were on the phone with me to ensure that all the songs I wanted were played. There were songs that were not popular here in the USA and they took the time to load these songs to the playlist. I really appreciated that and it goes to show Unique Entertainment can play for any audience. My husband and I are from the Caribbean and we wanted to have reggae and soca played during our reception. We were not disappointed. Rocky was the MC for my reception, he was phenomenal. He's now a honorary Jamaican because the guests are still raving about the entertainment. Unique Entertainment I would choose you over and over again!!!!! Thank you for making my wedding day awesome!!!!!!