Unique D'Lites CustomCakes Reviews

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 5
  • Kenny

Kenny · Married on 11/09/2019

Yummy treats

Uniqe D Lights is great vendor to work with. We chose a variety of mini-cupcakes and key lime tarts along with a small key lime cake for us to cut. They displayed them perfectly and before I knew it, all of them were gone. Our only disappointment was that we did not order more. The desserts were fantastic and everyone enjoyed them very much.

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 6
    Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gascon · Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious!!!

We worked with Betty and Nancy to create the cake and cupcake combo for our wedding dessert table. Everything turned out yummy and we were even able to accommodate our gluten free guests with delicious key lime cupcakes! Our spread included a tropical variety of key lime and coconut cream, plus a crowd pleaser of dulce de leche. The also offer beautiful cupcake stands, delivery and setup! We recommend them for all your dessert needs!!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 7
    Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 8
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes's reply:

Priscilla Thanks so much for your great review. I am so happy that you enjoyed all the delicious desserts and cake, it was my pleasure making everything just right for both of you. I wish you both lots of Love and Happiness for many years to come.

If you decide to come back to the Keys for your anniversary, please let me know and I will be glad to make you a complimentary small cake just for the two of you.

Kind regards and warm wishes,

Nancy

Colleen · Married on 07/18/2019

Professional and ready to create anything

Took my ideas and executed our amazing cake that not only looked beautiful but tasted amazing. What a hit with everyone!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 9
    Sent on 07/28/2019

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes's reply:

Thank you Colleen for your review. It was my pleasure to create a cake that was artistic and unique. I am very happy that it was well received and most of all, you Loved it! Best wishes for you and your husband on this new journey together as husband and wife. Please come back for your anniversary and visit.
    Kind regards,
    Nancy Davila
  • Jessica

Jessica Benton · Married on 07/13/2019

Reasonably priced and delicious!

Nancy is a true artist! She helped me surprise my now husband at our rehearsal dinner with a birthday cake and made us a beautiful wedding cake. We are not from the area and only met Nancy when we flew to the Keys for a cake tasting. She was friendly, considerate and treated us like family. There after we only communicated through emails and phone calls, and everything came out exactly how I wanted. I am more than satisfied with Nancy’s professionalism, she even took our top tier back to the bakery with her and shipped it to us once we returned from our honeymoon, with instructions on how to defrost it on our anniversary. I would recommend Nancy and Unique D’lites to anyone having a wedding in the Florida Keys.

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 10
    Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 11
    Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 12
    Sent on 11/27/2019

Christy · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best Cake!

She made my wildest wedding dream come true! My wedding was far from traditional! Our theme was the Haunted Mansion. We couldn't have any old regular cake. That is where this baker delivered! She made the most perfect cake that matched us completely. She made everything by hand. She even added sound effects and smoke! Everyone can't stop talking about the cake. The venue was even astounded by the cake. And her flavors were amazing. We opted for cupcakes to have a variety of flavors. Each and every one of them was absolutely moist and delicious. You won't second guess when you book her!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 13
    Sent on 07/05/2019

Adrian · Married on 05/14/2019

Unique Indeed!

Ours was a beautiful and delicious key-lime cake. Nancy was extremely nice and helpful!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious Cakes!

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was the most delicious cake ever and our guests could not stop raving about it. Nancy was a pleasure to work with and she has some serious baking skills. The cake design was exactly what we asked for and the only change we would have made would have been to order a bigger cake so we could eat more of it! Yum! Definitely going to order a small cake every year for our anniversary. We HIGHLY recommend Nancy and her delicious cakes!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 14
    Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfect & Delicious Wedding Cake

Nancy & Betty did such a wonderful job at giving us the cake of our dreams! Their communication was great and we were blown away by the result! All of our guests raved about how delicious and moist the cake was, and I absolutely have to agree! Best cake makers in the Keys!!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 15
    Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/19/2019

Delish!!!!

Nancy was very attentive and answered questions quickly and in great detail. The cake was absolutely delicious! I had rum and chocolate!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 16
    Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing Service and Cake!

Nancy was so fabulous to work with! We did a small cake and mini cupcakes for our destination wedding and it was perfect! Everything was delicious and the service was fantastic! Highly recommend using Unique D'lites for your event.

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 17
    Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Lowery · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent wedding cake!

How do you say delicious! Our wedding cake was beautiful and the flavor and texture was spectacular. Nancy was accommodating and professional!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 18
    Sent on 12/24/2018

Nancy · Married on 11/10/2018

Cute , tasty and affordable!

Very responsive company, easy to work with. The cake was super cute, moist and tasty and the price was very reasonable!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Cakes!!

Nancy made the most beautiful wedding cake with cupcakes to accommodate all of my guests and their allergies. Not to mention it all was beyond delicious!!! We met Nancy during our visit to Florida for our cake tasting and she went above and beyond for our day. She brought all kinds of tasters with a few additional ones to mix and match. She began by discussing our vision for our cake and hit the nail right on the head with what we were going for, then began going above and beyond with cupcake additions. Then when we brought up to her about my mother in laws birthday, she came up with the most creative idea for her surprise cake and it was even more beautiful in person! It encompassed everything about my mother in law. Thank you Nancy for everything!!!!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 19
    Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 20
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Chelsi · Married on 07/28/2018

Our cake was delicious and looked exactly like the picture we sent. We also did mini cupcakes that our wedding guests loved! It was seriously hard to pick flavors at our taste testing because everything she made was awesome!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

I found Unique D'lites Custom Cakes online. I was not able to do a tasting or see anything first hand before ordering. We eloped to the Keys from Texas. The cake was absolutely beautiful and more than we expected. It is also so delicious that I cant stop eating it!!! I highly recommend Unique D'Lites. Beautiful cake and so good, easy to work with and they did exactly what I wanted and delivered the cake to our resort.

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 21
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2017

We decided to have a naked chocolate cake for our wedding decorated with flower decor and fresh flowers. My mother was a little upset over this decision since she felt we should've chosen a more traditional vanilla white wedding cake. In the end, my mom couldn't have been happier since our wedding cake was not only gorgeous, every single person at the wedding raved over the cake. It was so moist and delicious- literally THE BEST chocolate cake we EVER had, and my husband and I call ourselves chocolate cake connoisseurs. We also did cookies and individually wrapped wedding cake shaped cookies (white :) ) with notes on them as our wedding favors- also delicious and the favors were super cute. We never did a cake tasting. I chose this vendor based on the good reviews I saw online. Nancy is so nice and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Patti · Married on 11/04/2017

Cake was perfect, and absolutely delicious!

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes 22
    Sent on 11/12/2017

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

The best cake and desserts ever!,

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Nancy did a great job and provided us exactly what we imagined for our wedding cake! We had so many compliments about our day but most of them revolved around the cake! The key lime cake with key lime icing was the best cake I've ever had and came with a beautiful, and fitting, design for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Brooke · Married on 04/15/2017

Nancy from Unique D'Lites in Islamorada is phenomenal to work with. I began speaking with her initially via Facebook. She answered all of my questions and explained the countless options to me. We made a trip to her new location (during her move) and she was pleasant and so cheery - even in the middle of a move. Her cake was a show stopper. It was beautiful - and delicious! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning to get married in the Keys. Thank you so much Nancy!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kerry · Married on 03/18/2017

I could not be happier with the quality and value of Unique D'Lites. As far as I'm concerned there is really no other choice if you are getting married in the Keys, this is exactly who you need to use. My wedding guests went absolutely nuts over the cupcakes Nancy made for our special day. We were certain we had ordered far more cupcakes than we needed, yet we had hardly any left because many guests were eating 2-3. In addition to the cupcakes, she also created a beautiful small cake tier for my husband and I to save for our anniversary. We also really enjoyed our tasting with Nancy -- she had different types of cake and frosting for us to sample plus gave us a to-go box of everything.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

Delicious and stunning! Nancy did our grooms cake and our wedding cake. We got so many compliments and they weren't just pretty! Some of the best carrot cake I have ever had!!!!! Nancy was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kari · Married on 07/21/2016

Our cakes were beautiful & delicious... what more can you ask for?! We had a small wedding cake with the orange creamsicle flavoring and buttercream frosting, which made a delicious combination. Being a huge Alabama fan, I also had her make a red & white "A" cake, which was a rum cake with cream cheese frosting. It was SO GOOD we almost didn't want to share with the guests! We fully recommend choosing Unique D'Lites!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Unique D'Lites CustomCakes's reply:

Kari thank you for the great review. I am very happy that you enjoyed both cakes
    It was lots of fun creating your "A" cake. I'm always up for a challenge ;-)
    I wish you and your partner many years of happiness. It was a pleasure meeting you both.
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/09/2016

Nancy Davila is the best in the business!! She absolutely nailed our wedding cake and groom’s cake. Nancy truly went above and beyond in every way possible. I showed her a picture of a suspended cake that I fell in love with online, so I asked her if she could make it. I was thrilled when she said YES! As a result, Nancy had a special stand made that allowed the cake to suspend/hang. It was beyond breathtaking!! I wish I could share the pictures with you. Furthermore, I asked Nancy to make a groom’s cake of a Lamborghini Aventador (my husband’s favorite car) with our Boxer (dog) sitting next it. It was beyond cool and the details were prenominal!!! Nancy is a true artist and a professional to work with on every level. She took the time to understand our vision and made our dream cakes come true! Throughout the entire process she guided us, provided samples to taste, shared her professional opinions, answered all our emails, calls, texts and made us feel truly cared about. Working with Nancy a wonderful experience. Honestly, our cakes were one of our most favorite and memorable parts of our wedding!! Our guests were blown away by all the details and the taste of her cakes too. We are still receiving compliments on them.

Hire Unique D’Lites and put your trust into Nancy. It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. Moving forward I will ONLY use Nancy now for my future cakes/cupcakes. On a scale of 1-5, I give Unique D’Lites a 10!!!

Thank you, Nancy!! I miss working with you and appreciate every second you spent preparing, designing, baking, icing and placing our cakes!!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Kendra · Married on 11/11/2015

Although we already had our main wedding cake, we somewhat last minute decided to also get a groom's cake and a birthday cake for my dad. Our original vendor was not able to make any additional cakes, but Nancy came through for us. My husband got a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cake and we had a fishing scene cake for me dad. Both cakes turned out amazing both in taste and in design! We couldn't have asked for anything better!! Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 06/19/2016