Unique Blends DJ Service Reviews

24 Reviews for Unique Blends DJ Service

24 Unique Blends DJ Service Reviews

Megan Underwood · Married on 09/30/2018

Underwood Wedding 09/18

The DJs were very accommodating with our requests. Very decently priced as well. They did such a great job with our reception.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words. Best wishes to you and your husband!
  • Jenny

Jenny Smith · Married on 09/15/2018

Reception at Wildlife Prairie Park

Unique Blends did a wonderful job at our daughters wedding at Wildlife Prairie Park! She was friendly, receptive and timely. Great help with setting up a timeline during the reception and fulfilling the bride and grooms music requests.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate your kind words. Everyone was super friendly and fun to work with! Also, thank you for referring us to your friends!

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

One of the best DJ in town! They did an amazing job at my wedding, there were always people on the dance floor! Would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

They did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. They were very accommodating especially since we booked on short notice.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Heather · Married on 06/16/2018

Easiest of our vendors to communicate with. Very responsive. Delivered on all our requests

Sent on 06/24/2018

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

Nicky was Great!!! Very Professional. I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 06/19/2018

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review! I'm so glad that I got to be a part of your special day!

James · Married on 05/24/2018

Justin and Nichole did a great job at our anniversary party. No complaints at all!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Dylan · Married on 05/12/2018

Unique Blends DJ Service were very friendly and affordable. They worked with me and my fiancée closely on every detail. We couldn’t have been happier! Thank you Jason and Nichole!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Tracy · Married on 05/05/2018

Outstanding ! Fisher Prom!

Photo booth was busy all evening........thank you helping make memories at our
    Post Prom. Especially staying up with us from 11-2 am.
    The students really love the extra bling to wear for the photos!

A must for next year’s prom!

Thank you from the parents of the Class of 2019!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review! We look forward to next year! The kids were fantastic and we had a great time!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

The DJ was everything we asked for. I had a special request to announce the photo guest book and they had no problem accommodating my last minute requests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Robert · Married on 03/01/2018

We recently used Unique Blends for our 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration. They were extremely helpful in picking out the music. We went with the full package of up lighting and photo booth. The reception hall looked great ( made my wife cry) with the colored lights all around. Frankly I thought the photo booth would only interest the children, but to my surprise all of our friends were taking selfies and sharing the pictures. My wife and I got in on the action and had a great time. We have some funny and beautiful pictures to remind us why we married each other. I definitely recommend Nicky and Jason to anyone looking for professional quality DJ Service at an affordable price.

Sent on 03/17/2018

David · Married on 07/08/2017

We was very satisfied with the services we recieved
    We would recommend them again

Sent on 07/20/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the review David!

tara · Married on 06/10/2017

has good pricing and worked with me to make sure everything was how i wanted it.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the review Tara!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Unique Blends DJ saved our wedding! Our DJ was in an accident just days before our wedding and we were lucky enough to be able to book Unique Blends at the last minute! Their price was very reasonable, and everyone loved the music they played!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review! We are very glad that we could help you out!
  • User7943538 · 1+ year ago

They are very easy and accommodating to work with! Great personalities! Prices are great! Played all the music we wanted. None of what we didn't unless requested! I would recommend! :-)

Sent on 03/23/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it!

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

From start to finish, they made working with them easy! They were very prompt about returning our phone calls and emails and they were willing to meet up with us more than once in person to discuss the planning. They made sure everything was just the way we wanted it! The music was perfect all night and everyone just loved the photo booth! We will be using them for future events!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Laura, we appreciate your feedback!

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Unique blends did an amazing job at our wedding! They played awesome music and took all the guest requests. They were so easy to work with and very professional. Amazing DJ service and very reasonably priced as well. I'm so glad I chose them!

We hired Unique Blends DJ Service to provide DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting at our reception. They were on time, easy to work with, and very budget friendly! We were very impressed with everything they provided! It was all so professional and at such a great price! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback!

Brigette · Married on 01/16/2016

We hired them after seeing them perform at our friends wedding and we knew we just had to have them as our DJ! They were super friendly and they went above and beyond by helping us set up some of our decorations! I have told all my friends about them and a couple people are already planning to use them for their weddings!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the review and the referrals! We really appreciate it!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

We were married 5 years ago and I was recently asked to leave a review on this website. Their email said "whether it's good or bad, please leave your honest review of us" Of course all we have to say is good things, since they did such a great job! They played just the right music and kept us on schedule throughout the night. They were very friendly with our guests and even stayed after to help us clean up the tables and chairs! talk about going above and beyond! We have recommended them to our friends and family. My cousin used them for her wedding, and two of my friends did as well.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank for the review, Ashley. We appreciate your kind words!
  • User5202913 · 2+ years ago

Thank you so much to Nicky and Jason! We were in a bind and needed to arrange a DJ the Tuesday before our second reception (first reception and wedding was overseas). We were saved by Unique Blends DJ Service! They played a lot of the requested songs and stayed away from the songs we didn't want, THANK YOU! :) They also were a great price for the service provided. I only marked a little off the Quality of Service because I receive feedback from some of the guests that the music was too quiet at times, though the older guests thought this was perfect as it allowed for conversation. They were quick to respond on email as well as phone and were very friendly when we met them. Just want to say thanks again for helping us at such a last minute request! We are so happy we had music and lights!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback!
  • User4568072 · event on: 10/04/2014

Professional and prompt. They played exactly the type of music we wanted to hear. We were very pleased with Unique Blends services and would have them back in the future.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Unique Blends DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business!

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

The man who came to DJ my wedding was horrible. He rushed through my special dances so quickly, that half my wedding party missed their dance, and I now will never have the pictures I wanted, and that wasn't the only one someone missed or was only half part of. Also he refused to take requests until my husband said something to him. Paid $550, was worth about $50!