14 Reviews for Unique Blends DJ Service

Karaoke (1)
MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
13 Unique Blends DJ Service Reviews

Outstanding ! Fisher Prom!

Photo booth was busy all evening........thank you helping make memories at our
Post Prom. Especially staying up with us from 11-2 am.
The students really love the extra bling to wear for the photos!

A must for next year’s prom!

Thank you from the parents of the Class of 2019!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently used Unique Blends for our 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration. They were extremely helpful in picking out the music. We went with the full package of up lighting and photo booth. The reception hall looked great ( made my wife cry) with the colored lights all around. Frankly I thought the photo booth would only interest the children, but to my surprise all of our friends were taking selfies and sharing the pictures. My wife and I got in on the action and had a great time. We have some funny and beautiful pictures to remind us why we married each other. I definitely recommend Nicky and Jason to anyone looking for professional quality DJ Service at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Robert, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Karaoke, MC

We was very satisfied with the services we recieved
We would recommend them again

Profile Picture David, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

has good pricing and worked with me to make sure everything was how i wanted it.

Profile Picture tara, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Unique Blends DJ saved our wedding! Our DJ was in an accident just days before our wedding and we were lucky enough to be able to book Unique Blends at the last minute! Their price was very reasonable, and everyone loved the music they played!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are very easy and accommodating to work with! Great personalities! Prices are great! Played all the music we wanted. None of what we didn't unless requested! I would recommend! :-)

Profile Picture User7943538, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

From start to finish, they made working with them easy! They were very prompt about returning our phone calls and emails and they were willing to meet up with us more than once in person to discuss the planning. They made sure everything was just the way we wanted it! The music was perfect all night and everyone just loved the photo booth! We will be using them for future events!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Unique blends did an amazing job at our wedding! They played awesome music and took all the guest requests. They were so easy to work with and very professional. Amazing DJ service and very reasonably priced as well. I'm so glad I chose them!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We hired Unique Blends DJ Service to provide DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting at our reception. They were on time, easy to work with, and very budget friendly! We were very impressed with everything they provided! It was all so professional and at such a great price! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User7727183, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired them after seeing them perform at our friends wedding and we knew we just had to have them as our DJ! They were super friendly and they went above and beyond by helping us set up some of our decorations! I have told all my friends about them and a couple people are already planning to use them for their weddings!

Profile Picture Brigette, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were married 5 years ago and I was recently asked to leave a review on this website. Their email said "whether it's good or bad, please leave your honest review of us" Of course all we have to say is good things, since they did such a great job! They played just the right music and kept us on schedule throughout the night. They were very friendly with our guests and even stayed after to help us clean up the tables and chairs! talk about going above and beyond! We have recommended them to our friends and family. My cousin used them for her wedding, and two of my friends did as well.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much to Nicky and Jason! We were in a bind and needed to arrange a DJ the Tuesday before our second reception (first reception and wedding was overseas). We were saved by Unique Blends DJ Service! They played a lot of the requested songs and stayed away from the songs we didn't want, THANK YOU! :) They also were a great price for the service provided. I only marked a little off the Quality of Service because I receive feedback from some of the guests that the music was too quiet at times, though the older guests thought this was perfect as it allowed for conversation. They were quick to respond on email as well as phone and were very friendly when we met them. Just want to say thanks again for helping us at such a last minute request! We are so happy we had music and lights!

Profile Picture User5202913, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews