Union Vintage Rentals & Calligraphy Reviews

13 | Bakersfield, CA

13 Reviews for Union Vintage Rentals & Calligraphy

Madison · Married on 11/04/2017

Jocelyn was very helpful and so nice! She had my custom cake topper done and delivered to me very fast. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Thank you!
  • U

Urinda · Married on 10/07/2017

She made exactly what I wanted. Very quick to respond, and very professional! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Union Vintage Rentals & Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you! Hope to see you again soon!

Mai · Married on 02/27/2017

Jocelyn is prompt, professional, has the highest attention to detail and her work is creative, thoughtful and beautiful. She has a talent for listening to what her client wants and translating it into her work with flawless execution. I have experience with her as a client myself, have referred her to family and friends who were very satisfied with her work AND many clients who will order a cake from me, and need a topper or invites from her, and she works magic!!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Union Vintage Rentals & Calligraphy's reply:

Thank You! Love working with you every time!

Heather · Married on 01/28/2017

Exactly what we wanted And was great about our last minute items! The seating chart she was able to accommodate last minute was one of the best pieces of our wedding! She even delivered to our place of reception. I will definitely use her again. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Union Vintage Rentals & Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Heather! I appreciate so much your kind words and referral. Hope to see you again soon!

Noriega House · Married on 12/01/2016

Union Vintage Rentals and Calligraphy is wonderful to work with. Jocelyn's rental product is beautiful and in great shape. Jocelyn is very talented with her calligraphy services as well. We love working with her here at Noriega House and love collaborating with her for our clients as well as photo shoots. Definitely recommend her product for your future event!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jade · Married on 11/05/2016

Jocelyn was a pleasure to work with and helped make my vision come to life! She is super talented and pays close attention to detail!

Sent on 12/06/2016

rosemary · Married on 10/15/2016

Enjoyed working with Vintage Rentals. I rented the tea cups and loved them.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Colleen · Married on 11/22/2015

Fairy Godmother Events loves working with Union Vintage Rentals, Jocelyn is a joy to work with. She is kind, sweet, professional and her vintage rentals are one of a kind, so unique. We also love that they are always in excellent shape you can tell they have all been well taken care of. We highly recommend Union Vintage Rentals to anyone planning a wedding or an event and is looking for really unique items.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Meagan · Married on 07/25/2015

So happy with how my photos turned out!! They we're done well and I got them back in a timely fashion. Beautiful !

Sent on 09/02/2015

Alissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Union Vintage Rentals did an excellent job with props and calligraphy for my baby shower! I was pleased with the look and the customer service.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Lyssa · event on 11/09/2014

Jocelyn was so helpful and friendly. She was able to find exactly what I wanted at a very reasonable price. She went above and beyond to get us a pedal car to rent. I will definitely be doing business with her again. Jocelyn was very quick to respond to my emails and such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

Jocelyn and Heirloom Rentals were absolutely amazing and completed our wedding. Jocelyn was extremely responsive, helpful, and wonderfully kind. I highly recommend using Heirloom Rentals for any event!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jenna · event on 03/22/2014

Jocelyn is polite, creative, and was a fantastic help at our engagement photo shoot. She's delivered a vintage settee along with balloon props and other various items to contribute to the overall experience. Jocelyn and her husband were a great help and I am so glad I chose them to help capture the vintage mood in my engagement photos

Sent on 04/08/2014