Uniique Image Reviews

22 Reviews for Uniique Image

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/18/2020

Thank you Uniique Image!

Jessica + Cindy were so great to work with! From an easy hair trial process to arriving early on wedding day, details were dialed in! Cindy does amazing work - I could not have been happier with my bridal hair, and my bridal party hair, including Mother of Bride and Mother of Groom, all looked amazing! Thank you Uniique Image team for making my wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Shanta

Shanta · Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing Engagement Shoot Hair & Makeup

From the time I entered the door, Stephanya and Jessica greeted me with warmth and professionalism. They 100% understood what I wanted for makeup and hair and make my vision come to life. During the process, they both made conversation with me that made me feel more relaxed. I used them for my engagement shoot and would definitely be reaching out to them for my wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Brook · Married on 10/12/2019

For my wedding this past week, we had myself and 5 adults all getting hair and make up done. They came over to the hotel I was staying at and was able to do everything there...as well as airbrushing! I also was able to have one of them meet me at the venue not too far away for touch ups on all the girls before the ceremony and before my first look. They went beyond my expectations and made me feel like a princess. Thank you Uniique Image! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Brooke Mccann · Married on 09/09/2019

Wedding 09/29/2019

These ladies made getting ready for my wedding so enjoyable ! They made sure I was comfortable and listened to my input on what my vision was and everything turned out even better than I expected ! They are very reasonably priced and so friendly, they truly made my day special.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding day hair and makeup

Cindy did a great job. We had a slight hiccup and they had the wrong date scheduled for the wedding but they immediately got two hair and makeup artists up to us and still managed to make everyone look fantastic. I could not have imagined looking any better on my wedding day

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful team making you beautiful

Uniique image was amazing to work with! They were very easy to work with, prompt, and made us all look fabulous!! I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 02/12/2019

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2018

These girls are truly unique! I am obsessed with the way my hair and makeup turned out to look on my wedding day. I don't have enough words to thank Stephanya, Jessica and Cindy for how beautiful my bridal party looked on my big day. They are really talented and will work with you in case you want to modify something about your hair or makeup. Everyone, even my bridesmaids were obsessed with the way I looked. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Suri · Married on 07/12/2018

my makeup came out looking fabulous and stayed on all day! they also did a tattoo cover up for me which was so good it wasn't even visible in pictures :) thanks!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

Uniique Image is amazing! Not only did they do a beautiful job on hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party, but they are so sweet and caring. They arrived on time, and all I did was show a photo from a Pinestest post I liked, and they made it happen. I would highly recommend the whole Uniique Image team for your special day.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 01/12/2018

I got my mine, my mother’s and sister’s hair and makeup done for my wedding. The team of ladies at Unique were amazing and super sweet. They came to my place and were promptly on time. We all decided to get airbrushed and it was flawless. My makeup did not budge the entire day considering it was a record high and was at 100% humidity. They made me feel so beautiful for the day of my wedding. I recommend The ladies at Unique and will be using them for future events!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Lina · Married on 12/30/2017

You guys are simply amazing!! Words just can’t express how grateful I am; you made me feel like Miss Universo on my Wedding Day. The patience, the care of every single detail, the smiles you gave me, it meant the world. You are so professional and talent, you are THE BEST! ❤️❤️

Sent on 01/16/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/15/2017

My bridal party and I were very pleased with the service this talented group of stylists offered! They were punctual, professional, and highly personable. I highly recommend Uniique Image!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sophia · Married on 05/28/2017

Strongly recommend Steph and Jess! They were such a blessing on my wedding day! From day one, they responded to e-mails and texts fast (a must when you're a bride). They are two professionals who know exactly what they are doing. I hired them for my wedding on May 28, 2017 and they did make-up and hair for me (bride), maid of honor and only make-up for mother of the bride. I did not do a trial because I was confident in their work through Instagram and had been following them for some time- AND I WAS RIGHT! They arrived ahead of time to the hotel to set up and asked what I wanted. I just had to show them a picture once, and that was exactly what I got. I was completely satisfied with their work and patience. My mom is allergic to normal brand name make-up, they were able to accommodate, and she looked gorgeous! I received endless amount of compliments on my wedding day and even now with my wedding photos. The make-up and hair held up all afternoon and night (after Miami broke heat temperature record on that day)! They use great products and provided 5-star service!

If you're looking for hair & makeup artists, look no further! I highly recommend these girls!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Mariannesue · Married on 05/13/2017

These girls are top quality, i can speak from a personal and professional point of view as i went to highschool with 2 of them and witnessed their passion for what they do since very early on in life. These girls are trully in love with what they do and i could not have chosen anyone better than them to make my wedding day more than i ever dreamed of. I did not have a clue of what i wanted and vert vaguely gave an i dea and they made it exactly how i pictured it in my dreams. They trully get their clients and make magic happen.
    They are the sweetest girls, their professionalism is unparalleled and their work is trully a work of art.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Julianna · Married on 04/30/2017

Strongly recommend this team of sister stylists! They are amazing! My girls and I came out like princess on my wedding day! And best of all we all looked amazing through out the whole day (even through tears and intense winds). They work great in chaos and are very patient and understanding with stressed out people. I also was so happy with how punctual they were! We had an 8:30am wedding and hair and makeup started at 4:15am. They arrived early and everyone was finished on time.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Steph and Jess are amazing at what they do! You can tell they are both passionate about beauty and it shows through their work. I hired them both for my wedding last month and couldn't have made a better choice. I was humbled by the amount of compliments I received from my ALL guests regarding my hair & makeup look, even throughout the end of the night which to my surprise held up extremely well (we're talking over 8 hours!). Not only did my look come out flawless but I loved their professionalism and communication. Steph, Jessica, and Cindy showed up to our hotel on time and made sure that the services were being performed on schedule. They were also great listeners and super flexible in achieving my ideal style knowing I am a bit picky :) My bridesmaids also hired them for the day of and were all extremely happy with their looks.
    If you're looking for hair & makeup artists, look no further. I highly recommend these girls and trust me when I say they offer more competitive pricing than most stylists in Miami. They use great products and provide 5-star service.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2016

Stephanie and her team came to our house at 4am to get my two Matrons and I ready for my sunrise wedding! They were absolutely phenomenal! I would HIGHLY recommend them! They were friendly, professional and they made us feel and look BEAUTIFUL! We can't thank you enough for everything! xoxo

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sol · Married on 06/25/2016

Let me start off by saying how amazing they are. Professionalism, neatness were top of the line. My makeup and hair was to die for . All the my girls looked outstanding .. I felt so beautiful and my husband agreed . He even had tears in his eyes.. I want to thank you all for the amazing service . I recommend you girls to everyone because it doesn’t get any better.

Sent on 01/15/2018

LAUREN · Married on 03/18/2016

I absolutely love Stephanie and her extraordinary team they are not only professional but exceptionally talented! UniiqueImage completed hair and makeup services for my sister, mom and bridesmaids they all looked absolutely stunning! I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. EVERYONE was amazed at how beautiful I looked and my now husband was blown away at how gorgeous I looked . I am so happy I decided to do my makeup and hair with uniiqueimage. I couldn't be happier on how spectacular we all looked on my wedding day.

Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/30/2015

Stephanie and Jessica were Awsome !!!!!!! They really are the best at what they do, they are professional and always willing to work with you I used their services for my engagement session and on my wedding day I couldn't be more pleased !! I would recommend then to anyone. thank you girls for making my day unforgettable

Sent on 04/18/2016

MADISON · Married on 06/27/2015

Jessica has been doing my hair for a couple of years now and every experience with her has been perfect. She is attentive and very punctual. I am extremely pleased by uniiqueImage professionalism and outstanding work. They are excellent to work with and very knowledgeable. This amazing team went above and beyond to make sure my hair and makeup look terrific for my wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2016
  • Mary

Mary Faris · Married on 11/09/2019

1.4
      3.0

Disappointing and upsetting

I’m very upset writing this review and stating any negative that could hurt someone business is not my intention. However I feel I need to save other brides from this! I’m reached out to uniique image a few weeks ago. I heard back a week later and scheduled a trial with them as their work seemed great. They shared they were available and their prices seemed very reasonable. I met with two sisters who seemed very sweet and made me feel comfortable. Although the hair didn’t look ANYTHING like the picture I presented, it was still nice. Most important, these two girls seemed caring. I was mistaken!!! After my trial, they shared I needed to pay $100 to lock down my day. I wanted to see how my hair and make up would hold up for the night before 100% committed and told them I would get back to them soon. They gave me a hug as I left their home after the trial. Later that SAME evening, everything was going well- I sent a text to say I wanted to move forward and asked for them to call me back to discuss- NO RESPONSE. I have since called, text multiple times, and left a couple messages here in WeddingWire. NOTHING! No response acknowledging me. I spent $190 (tip plus service) on a trial with a couple of girls who are clearly frauds! Their works seems nice, but how can you trust anyone who doesn’t respond. It’s been exactly one week since my trial. You would think someone who genuinely cared would be the one reaching out to ask, how we’re things? Can we move forward? I can’t believe I have to go find another artist now. I really hope I prevent other brides from going through this because it’s truly heartbreaking. Now I have to pay for another expensive trial....because these girls essentially stole my money! I will be reporting them to the better business bureau. Please brides, stay away! If this is how they are, could you trust them to show up on your wedding day? By the way, one of the reviews on this site talks about how great a job they did on the brides wedding day. The wedding says it’s supposed to be October 2019, but we’re in August. Are their positive reviews fake???? Makes you wonder!!! Posting a photo of my no texts with no response—- same thing with wedding wire messages.

Sent on 09/02/2019