Unforgettable Wedding and Events Reviews

10 Reviews for Unforgettable Wedding and Events

1 User photo

Unforgettable Wedding and Events 1

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Karie and Brooke were PHENOMENAL! Our day went so smoothly thanks to them. They helped with everything, from set up, dealing with vendors and small issues (late cake! short 15 napkins!), keeping the schedule, making sure things ran smoothly, helping clean up, and helping pack everything. The day would not have been nearly as relaxed and enjoyable without them and it was worth every penny. Would HIGHLY recommend Unforgettable Weddings & Events with Karie. Lifesaver! Thank you so much! We truly appreciate you!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Unforgettable Wedding and Events 2
  • Samantha

Samantha Humann · Married on 08/04/2018

Worth every penny!

Karie is amazing! I really can’t say enough. She is organized, professional, and well connected among vendors in the wedding community. My only regret is not reaching out to her sooner. Her preparedness and attention to detail allowed me to relax assured my wedding coordination was in good hands. Karie is attentive and offers knowledgeable recommendations for how to make your event run smoothly. More than anything, she is thoughtful and a kind soul who truly enjoys her work and takes pride in helping to craft a dream wedding. Thank you Karie. You have my highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Derek · Married on 07/15/2017

We had the pleasure of Karie coordinating our wedding and doing makeup. I'm not sure what we would've done without her. She did such a wonderful job and we enjoyed working with her so much. She did a wonderful job on mine and my mother's makeup, and everyone looked beautiful. She's got just the type of personality and organizational skills to make things work seamlessly. We're blessed to have had her coordinating our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2017

mary · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter hired Karie about a year before her wedding as a 'day-of' coordinator... I didn't get too involved in all of the pre-planning but I do know that Karie offered up her services through that whole year, helping with choosing vendors for rentals, flowers etc and she made all good choices. She provided my daughter advice and encouragement throughout the planning stages. The day-of the event Karie came through with flying colors! She made sure the ceremony went without a hitch - providing prompts when needed. She made sure the bridal party was well fed during the reception - which I thought was going above and beyond!~ At the end of the evening, she and her helper took care that all of the food, presents and decorations were cleaned up. She refused my offer of help, even volunteered to drive my car to the loading zone so I could enjoy the last dance of the evening! I would highly recommend Karie to any one who wants their event to proceed as seamlessly as ours.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Karie is the BEST! Extremely knowledgable and does everything in her power to make the Bride happy. Highly recommend her services! :)

Sent on 11/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2016

Karie was my day of planner as well as my makeup artist. She was a true saint and made our day PERFECT! She antisapted our every need before we even knew we needed it. She was so organized and thoughtful she made our day go so smoothly! She also did my makeup and made me feel truly beautiful and the makeup lasted all night looking flawless. I highly recommend Karie and her team!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Unforgettable Wedding and Events's reply:

Thank you Thank you gorgeous!!! I love loved working with you! xoxoxoxo

Joan · Married on 06/11/2016

Karie was such a great wedding planner. She was professional, sweet, timely, and always so gracious. I wish I could get married again just so I can work with her again! Love her and would recommend her a million times over! Miss you Karie & Thank you sooooo very much for making our day truly unforgettable : )

Sent on 11/15/2016

Unforgettable Wedding and Events's reply:

I Loved every minute I got to spend with you Joan!! I am so Thank full for our experience and time together!! Love you lots sweet Lady!!!
    xoxoxox

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

Karie Is wonderful! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2016

lisa · Married on 06/07/2015

Karie is by far the BEST wedding planner/coordinator I could have asked for. She helped so much with everything I could and did not even think of and was so reasonably priced for all she did. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for help on their special day!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Veronica · Married on 09/10/2016

Karie was amazing and allowed me to have a stress free and fantastic wedding. She guided me through the planning process and made great referrals to local vendors.

Sent on 11/17/2016