Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

160 | Portland, OR

160 Reviews for Unforgettable Honeymoons

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

We had a great experience using Unforgettable Honeymoons. Each time we contacted our travel agent, Bridget, she was friendly, helpful, and responsive. It was great speaking to the same person over the course of several months. Our honeymoon was wonderful, and Unforgettable Honeymoons chose amazing hotels in great locations throughout the trip. The trip went so smoothly and was totally stress-free with the help of Unforgettable Honeymoons. Great value for the excellent quality and service.

Sent on 07/22/2014

I worked with Heather at Unforgettable Honeymoon's and had a great experience. We told Heather what we were looking for in our Honeymoon and she was able to tell me about locations that would be great for what we were looking for and packages that were in my price range. They book everything from hotels, to airport transport, to flights at great prices. We picked a trip to St. Lucia and stayed at Ladera and Sandals. We would never have been able to afford Ladera for a full week and this trip allowed us to stay at this amazing resort. We also didn't know that it was common to switch resorts mid-week in St. Lucia to see more of the island and we noticed a lot of people did the same thing. I would definitely recommend looking at some of the packages on their website and speaking with someone (Heather was great!).

Sent on 06/23/2014

This vendor is amazing! Leah made my honeymoon planning a breeze. I was given more information than I could have ever imagine about any and every honeymoon destination out there. She was extremely helpful with my selection process and we ended up having the honeymoon of our dreams. We booked a split stay with the Ladera Resort and Sandals Grand in St. Lucia and it was wonderful! I am completely happy that we utilized this great vendor to help us with our planning process and are thrilled with the outcome. Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Unforgettable Honeymoons help us book our honeymoon last minute. We initially wanted to go to places like Greece/Italy but the time was just not right to go there. We worked with Renee of Unforgettable Honeymoons to help us book our honeymoon since we had delayed the planning process and needed to book quick. Renee was very patient and helped us look at a variety of options, including Fiji, Bora Bora, and New Zealand before we settled on going to Maui and Kauai. Ultimately we had an incredible time, something that we will never forget.

To be honest, I think we could have found a better deal if we had done it on our own... but it was our honeymoon and wanted the honeymoon treatment done right without any sort of stress. I believe that Renee got us the best possible deal with a great flight plan and put us in great hotels based on our needs/wants and budget.

I would most definitely use them again for other destinations and would recommend them to anyone in need of booking a honeymoon. Thank You Renee and the staff of Unforgettable Honeymoons!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/19/2013

My Husband and I just returned from our Honeymoon in Thailand that was booked with Renee. Not only was the entire planning process seamless, but the hotels that Renee booked for us were fantastic! Let's not forget to mention that she got us an amazing (and affordable) rate to the Chedi in Chiang Mai - a Fodor's top 100 hotel!!!!!!
    Having little ideas, except for the cities we wanted to visit, about Thailand and a tight budget both my Husband and I thought it would be out of the question to take an exotic honeymoon to Thailand. However, with Renee's help she literally made our dream come true!
    About a month prior to our departure date for Thailand, the train we were planning to take from Bangkok to Chiang Mai was canceled due to derailment issues. We immediately contacted Renee who was more than willing to help us, even though she was out on vacation. She was completely honest with me in regards to the rates she could get for our flight (explaining insurance and foreign currency fees) and recommended to check out flight prices on our own as we may be able to get a better deal - which we did!
    About a week before we left, we received an email from Renee with tips on sight seeing, eating and shopping for our trip. It was so helpful!
    I cannot thank Renee enough for being such a great help and removing all the stress from planning the most perfect Honeymoon for my Fiance and I. We are the first of our friends to get married and will be recommending unforgettable honeymoons to all of our friends!

Sent on 11/12/2013

My husband and I used them to go to Hawaii. Our 11 day trip consisted of 3 islands, plane rides inbetween each, and rental cars at 2 islands. The trip went flawless. I can't rave enough to how successful our vacation was. Thank you Laurie from Unforgettable Honeymoons!!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Staff is wonderful and very efficient. i would recommend this company to anyone who is getting married

Sent on 11/21/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

We used Unforgettable Honeymoons for our trip to Maui. We stayed in Kapalua at the Ritz Carlton and were blown away by how easy everything was! They took care of all of our arrangements and got us an INCREDIBLE deal for such a luxury hotel. The champagne and strawberries delivered to our room were a nice touch as well :-). We had a little mix-up in the beginning about the dates- but Renee caught it and corrected everything without any change in price. Thank you so much for such an incredible honeymoon!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Wonderful travel agency! They helped us plan a beautiful honeymoon (they also do anniversary trips) to two islands of Hawaii and we couldn't have done it without them.

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • Juanita

Juanita · Married on 09/21/2013

Great staff, Great value! Talked with Bridget on where we wanted to go for our honeymoon and our price cap. She was able to find something perfect for us; which included air fare, hotel, and car rental. We stayed in Maui, Hawaii for 5 days 4 nights at the Makena Beach resort which was a beautiful resort, wonderful staff, very upscale and secluded for people not wanting to deal with crowds and just a few minutes away from boutiques and dining. During our stay, we had an issue with our transportation (no fault on either company) and I was able to call and change dates for our car rental with ease. Bridget was there to answer any questions or concerns we might have before and during our trip.
    Highly recommended!! :)

Sent on 10/07/2013

Heather · Married on 07/18/2013

Heather and Scott- Aventura Spa Palace, Riviera Maya, MX
    Leah with Unforgettable Honeymoons was amazing. She was very timely with her responses and handled all of our arrangements. Planning can be very hectic and stressful, Leah made our Honeymoon plans one less thing to worry about. She asked what we wanted out of our trip and made great suggestions. We were a little skeptical at first since Unforgettable Honeymoons is located on the West coast and we live on the East coast, but after our first interaction our minds were put at ease. The trip and resort were absolutely amazing, wonderful, fun, and relaxing. All the things we were looking for in a Honeymoon! We are still wishing we were lounging by the pool or ziplining through the jungle. We will definitely be back and be more than willing to make our travel arrangements with Leah in the future. We have already recommended Leah and Unforgettable Honeymoons to our friends 

Sent on 09/24/2013

Unforgettable Honeymoons was fantastic when it came to planning our Honeymoon. We got an excellent vacation package that included a lot of extras. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a honeymoon!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Fantastic service, advice! Our travel consultant Jay had actually lived in Hawaii and was able to give us real feedback based on what we wanted to do and how much we wanted to spend. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Laura · Married on 03/16/2013

Our honeymoon was magical and so affordable. Our travel agent was so professsional and gave us exactly what we wanted! He was on the ball with everything and we couldn't have asked for more. We have already recommended him to two of our friends who have booked through the agency!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Jay at Unforgettable Honeymoons is a God send!!! He was SO incredibly helpful in planning our honeymoon, and we couldn't have done it without him. My husband and I are well traveled, and we were having a really hard time deciding what we wanted for our honeymoon. Jay spent hours on the phone with us discussing different destinations, the "feel" we wanted, modern vs rustic, level and type of luxury, etc until he really helped us narrow down what we were looking for. He was always patient with us, even when we went back and forth between what we thought we wanted. He sent us numerous emails and links to different resorts until we chose our favorite, Hermitage Bay in Antigua. It couldn't have been a more perfect choice for what we wanted. They even welcomed us with champagne and fresh fruit in our suite, a private picnic on the beach, and at $50 gift certificate to the resort, all courtesy of booking with Unforgettable Honeymoons. Thanks to Jay and everyone at Unforgettable Honeymoons, we had an incredible first trip as husband and wife, and made memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Was able to get a perfect honeymoon at a perfect price! Be patient for good prices!!

Sent on 10/26/2012
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/11/2012

I had a great experience working with Unforgettable Honeymoons. I worked directly with Jay throughout the whole process. He was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the area of Maui in which we wanted to travel. He helped us narrow down what we were looking for in a resort and found us a great hotel exactly what we were envisioning for our honeymoon. We had no hiccups in our travel process due to all of our documents being organized and sent by Jay. He got us an upgraded room and even had a box of chocolates waiting for us in our hotel room!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2012

My husband and I used Unforgettable Honeymoons to book our honeymoon. We found them through a good search and found that their website was very user friendly. They offer various honeymoon packages. We decided on a resort in St. Lucia. We dealt with Jay who was such a pleasure to work with. Over the phone he got to know us and what we wanted for our honeymoon. From there he made some other recommnedations within our price point, but we ended up sticking with our original choice. Jay always returned our calls and emails in a timely manner. When we on our honeymoon the resort said that they dd not have our "honeymoon package" on file. We were able to email Jay and have the problems resolved within hours! We would highly recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons!! Thank you Jay for all of your help!

Sent on 08/28/2012
  • Sharlene

Sharlene · Married on 07/19/2012

I was a little bit worried about booking with Unforgettable Honeymoons when I read some of their reviews. Everything went perfectly on our honeymoons. We got everything we paid for. We got all the perks of going on our honeymoon as well. I would definitely plan other trips with this company.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Carrie · Married on 06/23/2012

Great value and super helpful with tons of information about the site you are visiting. Couldn't be friendlier or have better deals.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2012

I randomly found Unforgettable Honeymoons online while searching for honeymooned ideas. I filled out a simple survey online detailing what I was looking for in a honeymoon. The next morning, I had an e-mail from Leah, one of their travel agents. She asked me a few more questions and then sent me an email with about 4 honeymoon options. I explained what I liked and disliked about those options, and then she reformulated a list of 4 different options. We went back and forth a few times, as she listened to what we wanted for our honeymoon. She was great, extremely responsive and easy to get in touch with. She sent everything that we needed for the honeymoon, e-mailed me when there was a change in the flight schedule, etc. She was great to work with, especially b/c it was all done through e-mail. Everything on our trip to the Dominican Republic turned out great!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Sheena · Married on 04/07/2012

Renee and her team did an excellent job and helping us to figure out where to go on our honeymoon! They stayed on the phone with us for almost 3 hours one time as we asked so many questions and went over so many options! Her team is great and so very patient! They worked with our budget to help us have that unforgettable honeymoon we always dreamed of! We spent 10 nights in Fiji and we have Renee to thank for it! Thank You Renee You have gained customers for a life time!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2012

We just got back from our Honeymoon In St. Lucia ( was long overdue..!), which was arranged by Unforgettable Honeymoons - They put together a Customized Itinerary for us that was just Perfect, we were really Impressed by how Smooth and Seamless all of our Arrangements turned out. We were treated like VIP's at Ladera, especially when we upgraded to the next level--The Suite was huge, and had more room than we'd ever Imagined--had our very own Villa, which was Overlooking The Ocean and Pitons!!

After 3 wonderful nights, we then went to the Calabash Cove Resort on the Beach for 5 Nights, with our very own Cottage and Pool, which was also overlooking the Ocean - This too was well over the top. Every moment spent there made us really think and appreciate the fact that we waited to go on our Honeymoon right after the wedding...Time and patience made everything more than worth while

Thanks to our Travel Agent, Renee, we'd also received a complimentary bottle of Chilled Champagne, as well as the best Cottage location at the Hotel. Their Honeymoon Registry had really helped us pay It all off quicker, so It was a huge relief not having to pay It all upfront and full. Everything Worked out way better than we'd ever anticipated, they easily took care of It all. Also, being able to talk to someone who had actually been to the locations we had decided on going, made our Honeymoon an even greater experience (as It should be for any couple..)--also, knowing that We could Call them while on our Honeymoon If we needed, really put our minds at ease as well!!

For Us, It was a dream Honeymoon that We could never forget..

Sent on 05/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 01/21/2012

Jay at Unforgettable Honeymoons is UNBELIEVABLE....he not only arranged us the best deals for our trip to Hawaii it was the smoothest trip. While planning a wedding we didn't have a lot of time to plan out the honeymoon and Jay took care of if from the flight to Hawaii to interisland travel including air and transfer to and from the airport. We had top notch arrangements and everyone was so nice to us and the hotels were all that and more.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Unforgettable Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Danielle!!! we much appreciate this great feedback!!! when you get a chance post a review on our new review web site www.thehoneymoonreview.com and enter to win a trip with your photos from your honeymoon. ( Ritz Carlton Maui is on the new site, you can review it and post pictures) check it out. thanks Renee (Jays boss!!)

JJ · Married on 12/17/2011

My agent was Jennifer Lodge. Ask for her if you want immediate responses and great customer service. She checks her email 7days a week even when she is out of country. I was amazed when she answered my questions on Sundays and evenings!
    I was very happy with her service recommendations and her price! Saved me money and helped me decide where to go, fantastic adults only resort Secrets Maroma for Mexico.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Unforgettable Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for your review!! we much appreciate your kind words. Please check out our review site when you get a chance and you can post your honeymoon pictures and revew and enter to win an anniversary trip. www.thehoneymoonreview.com Thanks again, Renee (Jennifers boss!!)