Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

160 | Portland, OR

160 Reviews for Unforgettable Honeymoons

Miriam · Married on 05/06/2017

If you're looking for a travel agency that's honest and reliable, unforgettable honeymoons is just the right one! I usually like to plan our vacations, but I had absolutely no time to search for the best deals simply because wedding planning took up the most of my time. Istead, we were referred to Kelley with unforgettable honeymoons from a friend of ours. Right from the start, Kelley responded back very promptly and showed us different destination options. We ended up booking the Dubai and Maldives honeymoon and are beyond thrilled with our choice! Kelley took care of our needs from the start of the vacation till the end. Transportation, hotels, excursions, everything! Stress free vacation thanks to Kelley!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Unforgettable Honeymoons was fantastic and a lifesaver!!!

I was in the busy season of my job when trying to plan our honeymoon to Bora Bora/Moorea, and we didn't have the time to sit down and plan the trip ourselves (not to mention it's in the middle of the pacific ocean and I wouldn't know where to start). I stumbled across UFH on Weddingwire and could not be more pleased. I browsed the website, found our destination, and selected a package that best fit what we were looking for. I called, was assigned Kelley (she was very patient and helpful), and she took it from there. She gave us package options, suggestions, and offered advice. We received 3 itinerary (we made 2 changes to our initial estimate requiring new itinerary/quotes), and the itinerary for quote processing was quick (2 days maximum). Everything was detailed with a timeline and effortless. UFH booked for all of our flights (that was optional), as well as every transfer to and from different islands and within islands themselves for excursions (cars, boats, etc.).

Once on our trip, all we had to bring was our itinerary and passports, and everything else was set up. It was the easiest vacation to plan, and all I had to do was a few clicks of a mouse and 2 phone conversations. Highly highly recommend -- they will take honeymoon planning from stressful to stressless!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

I worked with Leah with Unforgettable Honeymoons, and she was great! She was able to give us good recommendations of high-quality all-inclusive resorts that were within our budget. She was quick to email back and forth with us as we were looking into different options. She made the whole process very smooth for booking. She also sent very helpful emails after we booked, such as packing checklists, info about passports, info about airport security/check-in/etc. She really wanted to make sure everything ran smoothly for us. The resort she recommended ended up being top-notch! It was clean and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They had tons of activities and excursions that were already included in the resort. The food was delicious and there was enough variety to please me as the adventurous eater and my husband the picky eater. The resort also had a shuttle to/from the airport, so we really didn't have to worry about arranging anything after paying for the trip. The airfare, resort, gratuity, and transfers were all included. Thanks Leah!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • User5602050 · 2+ years ago

We used Leah to help us plan our ideal honeymoon. She has been extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire process, which always makes everything go smoother. She started by getting an idea of our budget and dream area, and then recommended different resorts (along with price quotes and itineraries for each). Once we selected the location we wanted, the entire booking process was extremely easy. We're SO happy we chose Unforgettable Honeymoons!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Gina · Married on 09/17/2016

I stumbled upon Unforgettable Honeymoons after talking with two other travel agencies, both of which did not meet our wants and budget for our honeymoon to Hawaii. I was very lucky to get Maryann as our agent who was amazing! My husband and I have gone on many trips, but Hawaii island hopping we could not plan alone. Maryann found the best deals by far and our honeymoon was the best vacation we've been on. She sent us recommendations to do on both islands we went to and not one of the recommendations were bad. Thank you to Unforgettable Honeymoons for a great experience! You will definitely be recommended to all our friends and families!

Gina and Dave :)

Sent on 07/19/2017

kalindi · Married on 08/20/2016

Unforgettable Honeymoon was such a valuable resource for us when trying to figure out where to go on our honeymoon. They provided us with a word doc with more info than you would want to know for possible destinations. It not only listed price and best time to visit, it provided guidance of what you could and could not expect. It was incredibly helpful. When we finally decided on our destination/resort, Leah was there to help us every step of the way. She pretty much took care of everything which was more than what we expected. Top notch service! We plan on going with them again when it comes time to plan our future anniversaries.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Adam · Married on 07/16/2016

Our 2 year anniversary trip to Greece was as well planned and enjoyable as our Homeymoon in Hawaii, both planned through Unforgettable Honeymoons! The customer service and quality of hotels was stellar, and our hotels always treated us like VIPs with free champagne, wine, snacks, etc. We can’t wait to plan our next trip with them!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Dorothea · Married on 07/16/2016

We used Unforgettable Honeymoons to plan both our honeymoon, and our anniversary trip 2 years later! Both trips were absolutely phenomenal. For one, it’s free to use their service - and they get you incredible savings on the hotels you use, and pick high quality hotels! We were able to customize each trip to the islands we wanted to see, and every hotel on each trip we were greeted with a sweet note and bottle of wine for fresh fruit which made us feel so special. The staff at each location were always accommodating to our questions, and the hotels were always centrally located so that the main sights were within walking distance! They even give you a personal itinerary with recommendations on beaches and restaurants, they are quick to respond, and follow up with you before and after your trip to make sure everything is taken care of. The service is unparalleled and I will never book a trip without their advice again! Thank you for helping us have the best memories and trips of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Hayley · Married on 07/15/2016

I've honestly never used a travel agent and nowadays didn't really understand how they were still in business. I was so wrong. We decided to use Unforgettable Honeymoons to plan our honeymoon in the Caribbean, which we just returned from. Everything went so well and we truly have Renee to thank for that. Our first conversation many months ago she asked me very pointedly what was important to us for our honeymoon and from there we narrowed down locations and resorts and our decision was perfect. Our honeymoon was everything we could have hoped for and more and we will always have those amazing memories to look back on, and we have Renee to thank for that.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

Renee and her team are absolutely AMAZING! We are booking our trip AGAIN with them. They not only work hard to get us the best rates (I check with 3 other travel agencies), but they helped with EVERY detail right down to the day we landed. LOVE these girls, and will not go anywhere else.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Molly · Married on 06/11/2016

Kelsey was amazing! She booked us an amazing honeymoon in France, she planned everything and it was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2016

Unforgettable Honeymoons provided excellent customer service to my husband and I. We traveled to Fiji to the Qamea Resort where Renee suggested and absolutely LOVED IT. Everything went soo smooth and we encountered 0 problems on our trip! It was a breeze!! I really recommend this company if you want a very easy and FUN vacation. We will be booking with them again!

Thanks so much Renee!

Lauren Howze

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

We just came back from a completely flawless honeymoon thanks to Kelsey at Unforgettable! I know what you're thinking: "A travel agency? It's 2016!" But all we had to do was name our budget and destinations, and Kelsey put together a perfect package at an incredible rate. In addition to impeccable hotels, flawless rental car service, and an exciting but relaxing itinerary of 5 nights in Maui and 4 in Kauai, we also enjoyed sample perks and "special honeymooner treatment" throughout. HIGHLY recommend. Planning our dream honeymoon was completely easy and stress-free, and the outcome was absolutely...well, unforgettable.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jaime · Married on 05/10/2016

Unforgettable Honeymoons was very accommodating! We loved our Thailand package deal and got to experience 3 different parts of Thailand. This wouldn't have been possible without them. Going on a honeymoon so far away is pretty challenging, but we did not have to worry about where we were going to stay, or coordinating the flights to get there and back. Even better, Unforgettable Honeymoons coordinated our rides to and from the airports. Best experience!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Bret · Married on 04/09/2016

If i could give them 6 stars i would. We had to change our honeymoon 45 days before our departure and we are so thrilled that we decided to use Unforgettable Honeymoon's as our travel agent. Renee is the BEST! She was able to answer and satisfy all of our questions/concerns and picked the absolute best package for us in Hawaii. It is a trip my wife & I will never ever forget. To top it all off, we were treated like royalty at each resort we stayed. Renee even surprised us a few times with some treats throughout the trip to make us feel even more special.

I also cannot forget about Laurie who stepped in when Renee was on the other line with another customer. No matter who you deal with at Unforgettable Honeymoons, you will be taken care of!!

Thank you so much for making our Honeymoon a trip of a lifetime!
    Bret & Bethany

Sent on 05/02/2016

Renee helped us plan our honeymoon with only 1.5 months today, and she was awesome. She helped us review the pros and cons of certain locations (even though we did not end up using her for one of the places in the end), she sent us travel information ahead of time, and she helped us switch our hotel last-minute the week before the honeymoon. Would highly recommend for any bride/couple stressed about planning a fun honeymoon. Thanks Renee!

Sent on 11/01/2015

I happened to come across Unforgettable Honeymoons while I was researching Fiji honeymoons and I am very happy that I did! Renee was unbelievable and immediately e-mailed me back with all the information and then set aside time to chat on the phone. After paying the final installment, she e-mailed and mailed a detailed itinerary and took the time to call the week before the trip to make sure all our questions were answered. We did the Ultimate Fiji Island Hopping Luxury Honeymoon Package which included going to three different Fijian islands/resorts and the travel could not have been more seamless. We definitely plan on booking an anniversary trip in the future through Unforgettable Honeymoons!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/14/2015

Nothing but wonderful things with this agency!! They went above and beyond with everything to do with our trip to Italy. Our agent Maryann was quick to reach and easy to communicate with. She gave us all kinds of detailed travel advice and tips. Everything was flawless in logistics because of her help and willingness for the best honeymoon we could have. This company strives for customer satisfaction. Beyond pleased!! We are looking forward to using them for a future anniversary trip.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Chris · Married on 06/27/2015

We worked with Heather on planning our Honeymoon to Costa Rica last June. She was extremely helpful and responsive and helped us plan the perfect honeymoon. The price was much cheaper than any other options we looked at but the quality of the resorts was still excellent. All of the transportation was taken care of for us and we had no issues during our week in Costa Rica.

See links below for photos.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Edilia · Married on 05/17/2015

Lauri helped us book our honeymoon to Hawaii. I was so concerned about being able to figure out all the planning to go and Lauri took care of everything. From finding the best price within our budget to providing us with information to guide us. Everything went great! I am so glad I chose them to be our travel agents! They did an amazing job all around.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Michael · event on: 03/14/2015

Lauri has been fabulous! Planning our honeymoon proved to be rather overwhelming. Once I reached out to Unforgettable Honeymoons it was a pleasant and enjoyable process. Not only is Lauri a professional but she had many bits of advice and insight into Kauai. We cannot wait and couldn't have done it without Lauri from Unforgettable Honeymoons.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Ryan · Married on 02/28/2015

Unforgettable honeymoons went above and beyond for helping me with my trip. I will use them again for my next outing. Thank you Renee

Sent on 03/18/2015

Rimma · Married on 02/01/2015

Renee at Unforgettable Honeymoons was instrumental in making our honeymoon as amazing as it was! She had real recommendations based on personal experiences, and helped us get what we wanted out of our trip. She did all of the work and made the planning process as stress-free as possible! We had a small question about our rental car once we got there, and the team took care of the whole thing while we went to the beach. You really can't go wrong with Renee!

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2014

Leah at Unforgettable Honeymoons saved our Honeymoon. I was trying to plan our honeymoon on our own and there are just too many aspects to consider. I emailed Unforgettable Honeymoons and Leah was quick to reply with the pros and cons of traveling to certain locations. She made it so easy to pick and plan where we were going to spend our honeymoon. Leah was very thorough about planning our honeymoon. We knew exactly what we needed to do on our end to prepare for our trip. Thanks Leah! Unforgettable Honeymoons is the place to go to plan your honeymoon! Let them help you plan your "unforgettable honeymoon"!

Our honeymoon to Couples Negril in Jamaica was absolute perfection! Everything went smoothly and everything we could have wanted was at our fingertips. The customer service was superb at Couples Negril. There were so many opportunities to relax or take part in fun activities. Jamaica was absolutely beautiful and the staff was super friendly. We loved the ability to choose to relax in the room, pool or beach or try yoga, kayaking or knee boarding. The highlight of our honeymoon was our Tree House Dinner. The food and ambiance made for a very special night.

Sent on 11/28/2014

B. · Married on 06/27/2014

All 5's for Renee and the team. She found us the perfect honeymoon for a great price. The team was responsive and thorough before and during our trip. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/11/2014