Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

160 | Portland, OR

160 Reviews for Unforgettable Honeymoons

Ben · Married on 11/11/2017

We were very impressed with Unforgettable Honeymoons, as they made our honeymoon stress-free and extremely easy. They did research for us as we gave them our budget for the trip and a few parameters we wanted to have as part of our experience. The hotel they recommended was amazing, we were picked up and dropped off at the airport in-country without a hitch, and were amazed at how well the trip fit our needs. In terms of customer service, we were able to check in on details leading up to the trip, including a question we had the day before leaving. The entire time, the service was friendly, personal, and set any stress to rest. We will be passing them onto all of our friends and family, for travel in the future.

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I had heard about Unforgettable Honeymoons from a wedding website, and took a chance on them, and am so glad I did! Working with Leah was awesome and so very easy. When I was first working with her, Portland was handed a crazy snow storm and people could barely get to work, but Leah didn’t let that affect her, and was able to work with me in a timely fashion to go over everything and plan the perfect honeymoon for us. We had a great time, and everything was planned out ahead of time by Leah, and went smoothly. We would 100% go through Leah and Unforgettable Honeymoons again for another trip, and I recommend them to everyone who’s traveling!! Thank you again for everything Leah!
    Megan & Kevin

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/27/2017

I would highly recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons!!! With all the stress of the wedding I found it impossible to undertake the task of planning a honeymoon. Unforgettable Honeymoons was recommended to me and they did not disappoint. It was so easy and the staff was super helpful. We had an amazing honeymoon that they planned. I may just even use them for a anniversary trip in the future ;-)

Sent on 12/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Our honeymoon was everything we could have hoped for and more. The resort, Valentine Imperial, was simply breathtaking with the most accommodating staff. We had such a great time exploring the resort grounds, tasting all the different restaurants, and enjoying the daily and nightly entertainment.

I really enjoyed that dinner was at a restaurant and not buffet style. It really gave an upscale feel to the resort. I also loved the beach area. The beach was immaculate and well kept.

This is a resort that we cannot wait to get back to. While we were there my husband and I were already trying to plan when we could make it back again.

Leah, from Unforgettable Honeymoons, went above and beyond to answer all my questions and address my concerns. The resorts she recommended were all great and we are truly happy with the one we picked.

Sent on 12/12/2017

David · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I booked our Honeymoon through Unforgettable Honeymoons and they made it so easy for us! We had a great time in Kauai and it was made so much easier by booking through them! We would definitely recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone who asks!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Vito · Married on 10/13/2017

I'd like to take the time to just say thank you to Renee for helping me plan a truly unforgettable experience for my honeymoon! My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Renee was super nice right out of the gate and had incredible patience. She is truly a professional and an absolutely fantastic person. To everyone else who had also helped me when Renee wasn't available, I'd like to also thank. Every single person that I had the pleasure dealing with couldn't have been better. My wife and I can not wait to plan our next adventure! It will certainly be with you! Thanks again

Sent on 11/20/2017

nate · Married on 10/08/2017

Unforgettable Honeymoons was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Their packages were excellent and we chose one that was exciting and a great value for the price we paid. They made traveling incredibly easy, and the places we stayed were so luxurious and authentic. There were no hiccups with traveling, with excursions, or anything else. The honeymoon was a wonderful balance of relaxation (massages, beach days, pool access, etc.) and activity (tours, tastings, hikes, shows, etc.). After the stress of planning a wedding, we didn't want to add the stress of planning a big international honeymoon on top of that -- and we were so happy we went with Unforgettable Honeymoons. I would recommend them to anyone for any trip.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2017

Unforgettable Honeymoons took away the stress of planning our biggest adventure yet (other than becoming Mr & Mrs) and took care of all the details (big & small) so we were able to spend the time leading up to our wedding arrive at our destination and enjoy our time together rather than working about coordinating any travel. They even treated us to some champagne at both of our resorts!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Aaron · Married on 09/30/2017

We returned from our Unforgettable Honeymoon to St. Lucia a few weeks ago. Had the pleasure of working with Maryann and she made the process so easy, even when we were unsure about where we wanted to stay. After tossing around a few different locations to her and finally settling on St. Lucia, she always made us feel like we were her only client. Responding quickly and always one step ahead of where we were in the planning process. I thought I was a good vacation planner, but without her recommendations and knowledge of the location we chose, we would not have been able to enjoy an experience quite like our honeymoon. With peace of mind throughout the whole planning process and honeymoon, I recommend Maryann for all of your planning needs.

We decided to split our honeymoon between two resorts, Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sugar Beach Resort, and get to see the best of what St. Lucia had to offer. The Sandals resort was on the beach overlooking the ocean and the Sugar Beach resort was between the mountains in the rain forest overlooking the ocean. Maryann surprised us with a chocolate dipped fruit platter while we were on our honeymoon and our room was upgraded at the Sugar Beach resort which I'm guessing she may have had something to do with.

Our honeymoon was a trip of a lifetime and an experience that blew away all of my expectations. The luxury and class of the resorts we stayed at were top notch and I'm not sure I'll be able to go on "normal" vacations after this one. Thank you Unforgettable Honeymoons and thanks a million, Maryann!

Aaron & Leah

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • User6752053 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I worked with Renee for our honeymoon to Maui. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton and let me tell you, we have never been so pampered in our LIVES! Renee made sure to take extra care of us for the entire 8 months we worked with her and it showed when we got to the Ritz. They had been in contact with Unforgettable Honeymoons and we felt that the process worked out so smoothly, from start to finish. I can definitely saying working with a company that specializes in honeymoons made it even better for us, because Renee would actually tell us what was and was not worth our money (for a honeymooner's standpoint!) I can't thank this company and Renee specifically enough for helping us have our dream honeymoon. I really am not sure any other vacation will ever live up to it - which is how I feel a honeymoon should be :) Thank you Unforgettable Honeymoons for making this trip the most perfect it could have been for us!!! - Kyle & Tori

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2017

Unforgettable honeymoons was fantastic!!! Jenna helped us plan a last minute trip to Hawaii and we absolutely loved it! We were there for 8 days and traveled to Kauai and Maui! BEAUTIFUL!!! We had trouble with one of the coupon codes and Jenna was quick to send out another email so we could get our discount. We will definitely try to use again!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a great experience with Unforgettable Honeymoons. They were very responsive and quick to address our questions and needs. They created our honeymoon package based on our wants and price range. Everything was perfect! We would highly recommend them and are definitely going to use them for a future Anniversary trip! :)

Sent on 11/18/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an incredible experience working with Lauri to plan our honeymoon to Maui. We gave her a budget and ideas of what we wanted to do and she gave us so many options and suggestions, we couldn’t be more pleased with the service! She answered every question and concern I had and was even available to us during our honeymoon to help quickly resolve a scheduling issue. We will definitely recommend Lauri to our friends and family and would love to plan another trip with her in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii and it was amazing!! Of course Hawaii is going to be amazing, that's probably a given. We did the luxury trip and had a fantastic trip. Thanks Laurie!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Savanah · Married on 08/05/2017

Leah was so incredibly helpful to my husband in planning our honeymoon. She gave him ideas of locations, and when he decided we would go to Cancun, she gave him options of the best resorts for honeymoons in that area. When travelling to a new place, and in our case, out of the country, it is so helpful to have someone who knows help you plan it. Everything went so smoothly, there were no bumps in the road our entire vacation, from getting to the airport, to pickup, to bringing us to the resort, to excursions while we were there. We truly had an unforgettable time, with no distractions. Just being together and enjoying each other with such a romantic setting. Thank you, Unforgettable Honeymoons! You were truly a blessing to us.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I were beyond impressed with our trip to Greece. The combination of hotels and services provided were truly unbelievable. At every stop of our trip, we were convinced that it could not get any better. We ran into one transfer problem (totally unrelated to the company) and they were INCREDIBLY quick in getting back to us and helping us resolve the problem. Our agent provided GREAT travel tips before we left and recommended some of the best restaurants we have ever been to. We are absolutely booking our next trip through this company.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Julie · Married on 07/02/2017

Unforgettable Honeymoons gave us the honeymoon of our dreams!! We thought Hawaii was out of the budget, they found us an incredible deal! Not only did we stay at the most beautiful hotel we have ever stayed at, but we were greeted with champagne and chocolates in our room. A big thank you to Kelley and everyone at Unforgettable Honeymoons for helping us have the most romantic, magical honeymoon!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Julissa · Married on 07/01/2017

First of all, I want to thank our agent Maryann who was amazing on every step on planning out our perfect honeymoon trip to Hawaii!, all the details were perfect, hotels and location were perfect torus first timers, we love it, it was affordable and gave us a plan to pay that work great with our savings and budget! Thank you to unforgettable honeymoons for a great experience!
    Julissa&Gustavo

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I had an amazing honeymoon package visiting 3 islands in Hawaii this summer . We worked with Maryann who was always available, and even helped me plan a special surprise for my husbands birthday at the resort . Highly recommend for all honeymooners !!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/24/2017

Lauri was amazing!! My husband and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon in June... if you want help in planning I would highly recommend using Unforgettable Honeymoons... great service... great listeners... great people to work with...

Sent on 09/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

We truly had no idea where to start when booking our Maui Honeymoon, and Unforgettable Honeymoons took away all of our stress and made our booking process super easy! We stayed at 2 amazing resorts, and had a vehicle the entire time. All of our check-ins were problem free, and we were able to just enjoy our time - not ever worrying about our reservations.
    We will always remember our Maui Honeymoon! <3

Sent on 07/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Unforgettable Honeymoons did an amazing job of helping us to navigate the complexities of the Honeymoon process in the midst of all the wedding planning intricacies. All we had to tell them was what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend and they handled the rest, even adding touches of personal advice and extras such as spa credit and discounts on tastings. We had a wonderful honeymoon and appreciated the process of working with Unforgettable Honeymoons. Would definitely book with them again!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Carly · Married on 06/03/2017

Great service. Their selection of resort and recommendations were fantastic. Easy to work with and very responsive. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Dan · Married on 06/03/2017

We recently booked out Honeymoon package to Rome and Positano through them. The trip was absolutely amazing and a Honeymoon that we will always remember. All the events and bookings were taken care of and everything was hassle free so my wife and I could focus on the Honeymoon and not worry about the logistics. Great value for a great trip. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Paula · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I got married May 21st, 2017 and left for our honeymoon to Hawaii on May 23rd. What an amazing trip we had. Leah from Unforgettable Honeymoons made our trip planning so easy! W truly did not have to do anything. The airlines, shuttles, and rental car services had every bit of information necessary when we arrived. There was not one fault in our trip. The package we chose was for 2 islands, Oahu and Maui. Both beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Oahu was more of a city/tourist scene with tons of shopping and restaurants whereas Maui was more chill where we got to really enjoy the beautiful scenery. We had champagne and chocolates waiting for us at each resort with other free gifts as well. The itinerary Leah provided gave every bit of information you could possibly need. Make sure to read every page! They also provide you with a ton of excursions to choose from and information on events/ etc. Thank you Leah and Unforgettable Honeymoons! I 100% recommend this service to newlyweds....planning a wedding is stressful enough, make your honeymoon a stress free process!

Sent on 06/09/2017