Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

160 | Portland, OR

160 Reviews for Unforgettable Honeymoons

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Dream Hawaiian Honeymoon!!

We went through Jenna to help us plan our dream honeymoon to Hawaii and was it sure was a dream. From the hotels, to transportation and excursion recommendations, Jenna hit the nail right on the head! She put us in the nicest resorts we have ever been to, she helped us coordinate around possible inconveniences and she stuck to our budget. She made all the traveling and planning super easy! Not to mention, she was super friendly and helpful (we asked a lot of questions). She went above and beyond for this very special trip! We hope to use her services again for any other “special” trips.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Annie · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Used Unforgettable Honeymoons for help on booking our honeymoon this past month to the Maldives. Leah was incredibly helpful, responsive and provided us with options that fit our requests. The travel went smoothly and the accommodations was superb! I don't think I could have done it without her help. I highly recommend them for any travel needs.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kerry R · Married on 09/01/2018

Truly unforgettable

Planning a wedding is extremely time-consuming so I was looking for help in coordinating our honeymoon- our first trip to Italy and Greece. Our friends recommended Unforgettable Honeymoons so we reached out. It was an amazing decision! Maryann helped us plan a custom 2-week trip and completely knocked it out of the park. She was knowledgeable, responsive and in-tune with what we were looking for in a honeymoon (including budget). UH provided some great guidance and ideas for hotels, excursions and dining options. All of the hotels in Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Athens and Santorini were great and so convenient to the sights. Plus an added bonus: with them being an Oregon-based company and us living on the East Coast, we were able to coordinate the trip easily after work. Needless to say, we hope to travel with them again on our next romantic getaway!

Sent on 11/08/2018

krista · Married on 08/25/2018

Our honeymoon was perfect - highly recommend!

Wonderful company! We used Unforgettable Honeymoons to book our honeymoon to Thailand. I was a bit skeptical using an online site to book a trip across the world. I worked with Leah at UH and I am incredibly impressed with the trip they booked for us. There was not one flaw in the logistics. I told them approximate dates, airline I wanted to fly on, budget, and what we wanted to do. They planned a few different scenarios and I picked the one I liked the most. We went to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket - everything was perfect. From the second we landed in Bangkok, we didn’t worry about a thing – all shuttles were on time with signs with our name and drivers had clean vehicles and a bottle of water. UH scheduled tours for us (not too many, we wanted time to relax) and all guides spoke our language and were interesting people. UH booked our flights within Thailand and those went off without a hitch. Each hotel was better than the next one – we had large suites and the hotels were clean, friendly, and safe. Our honeymoon was perfect and relaxing – we stayed in such luxury for a reasonable price. Would definitely use Leah and UH to book our next trip across the world.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/18/2018

Unforgettable honeymoons took all the stress out of planning our honeymoon so we could focus on planning our wedding. We did a 2 week island hopping trip in Hawaii and Kailee gave us great advice on which islands to visit and organized our flights, hotels, and rental cars. Her choices worked out perfectly! She even provided us with a list of tips per island which proved very helpful. Great people to work with, we highly recommended using this company!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Martha · Married on 08/05/2018

I cannot even began to thank Maryann for booking our entire Maui trip for our 30th anniversary. Everything went perfectly and we had the most relaxing vacation. From the hotel she suggested to the activities she set up, we could not have been happier. We had wine and champagne sent up to us three different times congratulating us on our anniversary. So happy I decided to use Unforgettable Honeymoons instead of trying to figure it all out on my own!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Riley · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a great experience thanks to this agency. We had no idea where to start when planning our honeymoon, found this agency on line and it was the best decision we made. We were able to give our agent, Leah, our budget, she sent us information sheets on many resorts in different locations. We were able to pick one within our budget, one that we probably wouldn't have chosen on our own. Everything was amazing! Leah sent us fact sheets and tips for travel and it made us confident to travel! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • I

iliana · Married on 08/04/2018

We booked our honeymoon with agent Maryann Aguiari at Unforgettable Honeymoon. She was excellent with the process and gave us prompt responses. Maryann truly excels at her job and makes sure you have your itinerary on time.
    We spent three days at Secrets Papagayo and three days at Nayara Springs Resort, we felt in heaven! The resorts were beautiful, and the service was excellent. The drivers of our transfer were so friendly and gave you great information about the country.
    We had such a lovely time and we wish Unforgettable Honeymoons would arrange family vacations!!
    We didn’t want to leave Costa Rica, so beautiful!
    100 % Recommended

Sent on 08/17/2018

Trenton · Married on 07/08/2018

We worked with Lauri in 2017-2018 to plan our vacation to Maui at the Ritz Carlton and it was awesome! She was extremely helpful including many suggestions on which hotel would suit our tastes best between the three I had narrowed it down to. Very responsive and even helped me make last minute changes. It was a fantastic experience. We are already working with them again for two future vacations: New Zealand, and an anniversary trip to Maui.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Unforgettable Honeymoons was amazing! I'm so glad we used them to book our honeymoon. Our experience could not have been better. We worked with Leah and she was so responsive! I swear I emailed her at least 70 times trying to pick a resort and she was noting but accommodating. Always answered my emails in 24 hours or less and put up with all of my requests! She helped us pick an amazing resort that we never would have found on our own, but was affordable and exactly what we were looking for. She also honored prices we found with other companies and let us book our own airfare to save some money. The company was very professional and set up absolutely everything for us (airport transfers, itinerary, etc). All I had to tell was tell Leah what we were looking for and she got it all together. I'm so happy I didn't have to contact multiple different services to set this all up myself. We can't wait to book our anniversary trip with Unforgettable Honeymoons next year. I would absolutely use this company again. I wish they could plan my vacation every year!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Alivia · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing customer service

Unforgettable Honeymoons have been amazing to work with!! Our agent Leah had us a nice 2 week trip to Hawaii planned but we had to postpone it because of the Coronavirus. She made everything so easy for us to make the switch and not lose any of our deposits. I definitely recommend using them and will be using them to book other trips in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • W

Wesley · Married on 06/05/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Leah from Unforgettable Honeymoons. I gave her my budget, available dates and times, a few key amenities, and she took care of everything. The trip she put together for us included an all inclusive stay at the best resort that I’ve ever been to. Private transportation to and from the airport was provided and the staff was more than friendly. Leah has a knack for finding the ideal destination for any couple on any budget. I look forward to booking my next trip with her and Unforgettable Honeymoons!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jordyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Renee at Unforgettable Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon to Jamaica and the trip was wonderful! We're already planning anniversary trips and planning on using Unforgettable Honeymoons again! Renee was always so helpful and willing to speak to us on the phone or email about any and all of our questions. The tips she provided were very helpful including the VIP access through customs in Jamaica! Without a doubt would recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2018

We had the best experience with Unforgettable Honeymoons. Emma was our point of contact, and she was beyond helpful! My husband and I stumbled upon UnforgettableHoneymoons.com while searching for our honeymoon destination. We had already decided on Greece. She was able to answer all of our questions as well as give us many options. Emma really set us up with amazing accommodations and excursions, more than what we could have asked for. We stayed in Athens, Mykonos, and Santonrini for a total of 9 days. We only had one hiccup on our trip, where all of a sudden, the ferry from Mykonos to Santorini was potentially going to be canceled due to a strike. I was not able to get ahold of the 24/7 contact line, however, I was able to contact the manager Renee via text, and she was able to give us options on what to do. Luckily, the strike was only for 24 hours and not to the specific place we were going to. All in all, I would highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sam · Married on 05/20/2018

Absolutely fantastic in helping me plan the perfect honeymoon for my wife and I. From helping me pick out where to visit down to coordinating transportation, I could not have asked for anything else! Will 100% recommend to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Tom · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I were fortunate enough to work with Leah to plan our honeymoon. We gave her our budget, timeframe, and just a few necessities. Leah took over from there and put together a fantastic package to the Dominican Republic. She was always quick to reply to any question we had and made the whole planning process seamless and stress free. We will absolutely do business with Unforgettable Honeymoons in the future. Thanks Leah!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Hunter · Married on 05/12/2018

Our honeymoon turned out absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better trip. Everything from the planning, to the hotel was perfect! We were able to relax and not worry about a single thing! Unforgettable Honeymoons was just what we needed! Our agent, Leah, was the absolute best! She took our dream honeymoon and turned it into a reality! She made the planning so easy. Everything went perfectly! This was the easiest way to plan a honeymoon and we saved some money along the way! I hope we are allowed to use these services for other trips and not just honeymoons! We went to Punta Cana and it was absolutely beautiful! We had the most amazing room you could imagine! I would go back to the Excellence El Carmen in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Tyler · Married on 05/12/2018

Renee and Unforgettable Honeymoon's were incredible! They booked our honeymoon to Fiji and were first class, we couldn't have asked for a better trip. Renee takes a lot of her personal time to go into great detail about all of the resort options and provides phenomenal advice. She sent us to Qamea resort and Savasi Island resort. Both were absolutely incredible! The resorts service, rooms, food, romance, and activities were the best of any trip I've ever been on my entire life. They also include several honeymoon prep documents that made it so we didn't even have to think about what to pack or anything for our trip. Planning a wedding and honeymoon is definitely a stressful time, but Unforgettable Honeymoon's made planning the trip stress free. I'd 100% recommend Unforgettable Honeymoon's to any friend whether it be a honeymoon, anniversary, or any other overseas trip. Book with Renee!

-Tyler (New Jersey)

Sent on 07/11/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Unforgettable Honeymoons was so awesome to work with. We had the pleasure of working with Jenna. We went to her with no clue where to go and no set budget in mind. She helped us from start to finish to nail down a budget - what amenities were important - and found us the perfect location based off the type of honeymoon we wanted. She was patient and answered all of our questions along the way. We enjoyed working with her and she made the whole process stress-free. Our honeymoon was one we will never forget! Thanks for all your help Jenna!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/28/2018

We had the absolute best time on our honeymoon and we were so thankful for Unforgettable Honeymoons! When we were planning, we were overwhelmed by all the options. Contacting Unforgettable Honeymoons, gave us personalized assistance, and they really cared about meeting our budget and helping us get the trip we'd envisioned! I would definitely recommend contacting them for planning your honeymoon!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Our dream honeymoon !!!

Long review but the main point is...book with Unforgettable Honeymoons!

My husband and I recently returned from the honeymoon of our dreams! We cannot thank Maryann enough for helping us plan the trip of a lifetime.

We got married in March 2018 and my husband first reached out to Unforgettable Honeymoons in November 2017 to begin planning our Italian honeymoon (originally scheduled for June 2018). He was put in contact with Maryann, who was extremely warm and helpful from the start. Unfortunately, the wedding planning took over our schedules and we did not reach back out to Maryann until after we got married in April 2018. She remembered us and wanted to help, but she did let us know that many of the hotels they prefer to work with have already been booked up and that flights were pricier than usual due to high season and the fact that we were booking so close to leaving. After heavy deliberation, we decided to wait a year. Even after researching many options for us and guiding us through our decision making process, Maryann understood and told us to reach back out when we’re ready to go.

We finally contacted Maryann in January 2019, ready to book our honeymoon to Italy for June 2019. We told her our budget and she came back with a price even slightly under budget. We told her where we wanted to go and for how many nights in each location, and she handled the rest. Our trip included airfare to Florence from Miami, a private transfer from Florence airport to our hotel, 3 nights at a beautiful hotel in Florence that was a 5 minute walk to the Duomo, 2 nights in a swanky bouquet hotel in Ancient Rome, private transfer from the Naples train station to our GORGEOUS hotel on the Bay of Naples in Sorrento for a 4-night stay to end the trip, private transfer to the Naples airport, and our airfare back to Miami. There were no long layovers and our drivers were always there waiting for us upon arrival. Two of the three hotels also had champagne waiting for us in our room when we checked in.

Every hotel was unique in its own way, but the best part of each hotel was its location. We stayed in great, walkable areas in each city. During the planning process, Maryann also gave us 2 hotel options in each city and let us look them up to decide which we would prefer. We felt totally part of the decision making process, but also not overwhelmed by having to plan this trip on our own.

I would highly highly recommend booking with Unforgettable Honeymoons. We were sent an anniversary certificate and we can’t wait to book another trip with them knowing that it’ll be stress free and wonderful. Unforgettable Honeymoons is a small company that truly values their clients. The level of personalization and attention received is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/18/2018

Easiest Trip I've Ever Planned

Unforgettable Honeymoons sent us on a trip to Jamaica we will never forget! By the time we were ready to book our honeymoon, we were suffering from serious decision fatigue. We knew we wanted to sit on an island, but that was about it. Unforgettable Honeymoons gave us a few options to choose from and took care of the rest! We can't wait to go back to Jamaica and are so grateful for the wonderful trip they arranged.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hailey · Married on 01/20/2018

Unforgettable is really the best!! REENA was super super helpful with everything, we went to Jamicia and stay at two different resorts and we loved it!! I would recommend them 100% and the prices are great and affordable!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Michael · Married on 12/31/2017

Unforgettable Honeymoons was incredible! We unfortunately experienced some difficulties with our hotel, but Unforgettable Honeymoons was there to help us out every step of the way, including emailing us back in the latest hours of the night and making sure everything got sorted out. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Pam

Pamela · Married on 12/01/2017

Renee has been such a joy to work with and she is very responsive. I look forward to booking our honeymoon in the near future.

Sent on 09/18/2017