Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

Unforgettable Honeymoons 6
Unforgettable Honeymoons 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Truong · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience with Unforgettable Honeymoons!

We are so happy that we chose Unforgettable Honeymoons. We were so busy planning the wedding that we didn't have the time to plan the honeymoon on our own. Maryann was SO helpful and she created a unique package for us. She was also very considerate of our budget. We went to Greece and were so grateful for Maryann's help because she booked our transfers and hotels, and also provided many recommendations for things to do and places to eat at each location. We visited 3 islands and also spent time in Athens, so we were moving around a lot and Unforgettable Honeymoons helped keep us organized. We also got some special perks at some of the hotels since Maryann put a note in our file that it was our honeymoon. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 8
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 9
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 10
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/04/2019

Great experience!

We looked around on the Internet for the perfect honeymoon vacation and still had a lot of questions about the right fit for us. When I contacted unforgettable honeymoons and spoke with Jenna, she was able to help us identify the perfect vacation that fit within our budget and met all of our needs. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received and our honeymoon at couples swept away Negril was absolutely incredible! Would highly recommend using unforgettable honeymoons!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 11
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 12
  • Katie

Katie Nerheim · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Honeymoon

Knowledgeable, kind, dedicated staff helped us book the honeymoon of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 13
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 14
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 15
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 16
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 17

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2019

Unforgettable Honeymoons

Leah Macdonald was amazing! She booked our amazing honeymoon to St Lucia this past June and I would highly recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons. The booking process was smooth and she was very reassuring about the room and destination. When we arrived we were blown away by the room and the accommodations that came with our package. The payment process was easy and we had transportation to and from the airport. Our seats were together on the plane and the entire vacation was a breeze. I highly recommend them and will book again through them.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 18

Jessica Abramovitz · Married on 05/19/2019

Honeymoon to remember!

Maryann was amazing on planning our honeymoon! She assisted us through the whole planning phase as well as responding to emails quickly when we were on the honeymoon and had some minor issues. Thank you so much for making this trip a trip we will never forget! I will 100% recommend this company to all of my friends and family!
    - Jess & Shane

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • David

David Brock Sigmon · Married on 03/15/2019

The Perfect Honeymoon

I can't recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons enough. We worked with Kailee and she helped us plan our perfect honeymoon. We were lost in an ocean of options, locations, resorts, etc. and she quickly helped filter our thoughts and provided us with the perfect package. Our entire honeymoon went off without a glitch from start to finish and across multiple resort destinations. The response time of Unforgettable Honeymoons is unmatched to any of my previous experiences proving that they truly care about their customers. We even received a personalized thank you upon our arrival from Kailee which meant the world to us. So thank you Kailee and Unforgettable Honeymoons! We will certainly use your services for our next vacation!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 19

Rosalinda · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

The best decision ever!! Booking through Unforgettable Honeymoons was fast and easy! Leah was very helpful and friendly!! We had to change our dates and destination a few times before paying anything, and Leah patiently continued to help us without hesitation. She answered the tons of questions and concerns we had without a problem. She gave us some suggestions, and I'm glad she did!! My husband and I truly had an amazing and unforgettable honeymoon! We look forward to booking our next vacation through them again! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 20
    Unforgettable Honeymoons 21
  • Breana

Breana Steinman · Married on 02/21/2019

Incredible honeymoon experience

My husband and I had NO idea where to book our honeymoon but we had a pretty particular criteria in mind. We found unforgettable honeymoons and got paired with Kailee as our main contact and she was amazing!! She patiently listened to our requests and after answering our thousands of questions, she guided us towards Secrets St. James. We just got back from our trip and I have to say she nailed exactly what we were looking for. Everything she promised was delivered from the punctual transfers to and from the resort to all the qualities the resort offered that we had particularly asked for. I would 100% recommend unforgettable honeymoons so everyone I know! We were so lucky to find Kailee and UFH. This was a trip we'll always remember!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 11/29/2018

Hawaii Island hoping

We had a great experience working with Lauren from Unforgettable honeymoon to plan our two weeks island hoping trip. She worked so hard to get us a variety of great quotes within our budget so that she could ensure we got exactly what we wanted. It helped a lot that she knows so much about the islands and recommended some great places to visit and eat as well. The process was very effortless for us since they literally did all the work. All we had to do was review the quotes- hotel, car rentals and flights to our satisfaction. Would use them again and thanks so much Lauren for being so helpful. Jonathan and Kayte November 29, 2018.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/11/2018

Best choice ever!

The title says it all, Unforgettable Honeymoons! They helped us choose the package, kept us updated with details and recommendations, and even the sweet gift we received when we arrived was simply beautiful. Thank you for helping us create the best memories!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 11/10/2018

So incredibly helpful

We had Jenna as our agent and we could not have planned our honeymoon without her! We are so disorganized when it comes to planning anything, especially trips but Jenna was on top of EVERYTHING and was such a pleasure to communicate with. We leave to our honeymoon in 26 days and again, would not be having such a fairytale ending to our big day without Unforgettable Honeymoon's help.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Emma at Unforgettable Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon to Rome, Florence, and Siena so easy and the trip was wonderful! We're already hoping/planning to go back! She was always so helpful and willing to speak to us on the phone about any and all of our questions. She also planned a day trip to Pisa for us and the price was super reasonable! Without a doubt would recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Megan Lindauer · Married on 10/27/2018

We worked with Leah to plan our honeymoon. She helped us find the best location for us and was more than willing to answer all of our questions and concerns along the way! Highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Gabbie

Gabbie · Married on 09/30/2018

Booked an amazing trip to Hawaii for our honeymoon!

My husband and I had a great experience with Unforgettable Honeymoons. We booked our trip to Maui with them and had the most amazing time! The resort that our travel agent, Leah, recommended was beautiful. Leah was super helpful and responsive. She gave us all the information we needed to make the most out of our trip. I highly recommend working with them to help plan your honeymoon. It was such a relief to have someone help me with planning.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Dream Hawaiian Honeymoon!!

We went through Jenna to help us plan our dream honeymoon to Hawaii and was it sure was a dream. From the hotels, to transportation and excursion recommendations, Jenna hit the nail right on the head! She put us in the nicest resorts we have ever been to, she helped us coordinate around possible inconveniences and she stuck to our budget. She made all the traveling and planning super easy! Not to mention, she was super friendly and helpful (we asked a lot of questions). She went above and beyond for this very special trip! We hope to use her services again for any other “special” trips.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Annie · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Used Unforgettable Honeymoons for help on booking our honeymoon this past month to the Maldives. Leah was incredibly helpful, responsive and provided us with options that fit our requests. The travel went smoothly and the accommodations was superb! I don't think I could have done it without her help. I highly recommend them for any travel needs.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kerry R · Married on 09/01/2018

Truly unforgettable

Planning a wedding is extremely time-consuming so I was looking for help in coordinating our honeymoon- our first trip to Italy and Greece. Our friends recommended Unforgettable Honeymoons so we reached out. It was an amazing decision! Maryann helped us plan a custom 2-week trip and completely knocked it out of the park. She was knowledgeable, responsive and in-tune with what we were looking for in a honeymoon (including budget). UH provided some great guidance and ideas for hotels, excursions and dining options. All of the hotels in Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Athens and Santorini were great and so convenient to the sights. Plus an added bonus: with them being an Oregon-based company and us living on the East Coast, we were able to coordinate the trip easily after work. Needless to say, we hope to travel with them again on our next romantic getaway!

Sent on 11/08/2018

krista · Married on 08/25/2018

Our honeymoon was perfect - highly recommend!

Wonderful company! We used Unforgettable Honeymoons to book our honeymoon to Thailand. I was a bit skeptical using an online site to book a trip across the world. I worked with Leah at UH and I am incredibly impressed with the trip they booked for us. There was not one flaw in the logistics. I told them approximate dates, airline I wanted to fly on, budget, and what we wanted to do. They planned a few different scenarios and I picked the one I liked the most. We went to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket - everything was perfect. From the second we landed in Bangkok, we didn’t worry about a thing – all shuttles were on time with signs with our name and drivers had clean vehicles and a bottle of water. UH scheduled tours for us (not too many, we wanted time to relax) and all guides spoke our language and were interesting people. UH booked our flights within Thailand and those went off without a hitch. Each hotel was better than the next one – we had large suites and the hotels were clean, friendly, and safe. Our honeymoon was perfect and relaxing – we stayed in such luxury for a reasonable price. Would definitely use Leah and UH to book our next trip across the world.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/18/2018

Unforgettable honeymoons took all the stress out of planning our honeymoon so we could focus on planning our wedding. We did a 2 week island hopping trip in Hawaii and Kailee gave us great advice on which islands to visit and organized our flights, hotels, and rental cars. Her choices worked out perfectly! She even provided us with a list of tips per island which proved very helpful. Great people to work with, we highly recommended using this company!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Martha · Married on 08/05/2018

I cannot even began to thank Maryann for booking our entire Maui trip for our 30th anniversary. Everything went perfectly and we had the most relaxing vacation. From the hotel she suggested to the activities she set up, we could not have been happier. We had wine and champagne sent up to us three different times congratulating us on our anniversary. So happy I decided to use Unforgettable Honeymoons instead of trying to figure it all out on my own!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Riley · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a great experience thanks to this agency. We had no idea where to start when planning our honeymoon, found this agency on line and it was the best decision we made. We were able to give our agent, Leah, our budget, she sent us information sheets on many resorts in different locations. We were able to pick one within our budget, one that we probably wouldn't have chosen on our own. Everything was amazing! Leah sent us fact sheets and tips for travel and it made us confident to travel! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • I

iliana · Married on 08/04/2018

We booked our honeymoon with agent Maryann Aguiari at Unforgettable Honeymoon. She was excellent with the process and gave us prompt responses. Maryann truly excels at her job and makes sure you have your itinerary on time.
    We spent three days at Secrets Papagayo and three days at Nayara Springs Resort, we felt in heaven! The resorts were beautiful, and the service was excellent. The drivers of our transfer were so friendly and gave you great information about the country.
    We had such a lovely time and we wish Unforgettable Honeymoons would arrange family vacations!!
    We didn’t want to leave Costa Rica, so beautiful!
    100 % Recommended

Sent on 08/17/2018

Trenton · Married on 07/08/2018

We worked with Lauri in 2017-2018 to plan our vacation to Maui at the Ritz Carlton and it was awesome! She was extremely helpful including many suggestions on which hotel would suit our tastes best between the three I had narrowed it down to. Very responsive and even helped me make last minute changes. It was a fantastic experience. We are already working with them again for two future vacations: New Zealand, and an anniversary trip to Maui.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Unforgettable Honeymoons was amazing! I'm so glad we used them to book our honeymoon. Our experience could not have been better. We worked with Leah and she was so responsive! I swear I emailed her at least 70 times trying to pick a resort and she was noting but accommodating. Always answered my emails in 24 hours or less and put up with all of my requests! She helped us pick an amazing resort that we never would have found on our own, but was affordable and exactly what we were looking for. She also honored prices we found with other companies and let us book our own airfare to save some money. The company was very professional and set up absolutely everything for us (airport transfers, itinerary, etc). All I had to tell was tell Leah what we were looking for and she got it all together. I'm so happy I didn't have to contact multiple different services to set this all up myself. We can't wait to book our anniversary trip with Unforgettable Honeymoons next year. I would absolutely use this company again. I wish they could plan my vacation every year!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • W

Wesley · Married on 06/05/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Leah from Unforgettable Honeymoons. I gave her my budget, available dates and times, a few key amenities, and she took care of everything. The trip she put together for us included an all inclusive stay at the best resort that I’ve ever been to. Private transportation to and from the airport was provided and the staff was more than friendly. Leah has a knack for finding the ideal destination for any couple on any budget. I look forward to booking my next trip with her and Unforgettable Honeymoons!

Sent on 08/24/2017