119 Reviews for Unforgettable Honeymoons

Australia/NZ (1)
Central America (1)
North America (1)
118 Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

Emma at Unforgettable Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon to Rome, Florence, and Siena so easy and the trip was wonderful! We're already hoping/planning to go back! She was always so helpful and willing to speak to us on the phone about any and all of our questions. She also planned a day trip to Pisa for us and the price was super reasonable! Without a doubt would recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I cannot even began to thank Maryann for booking our entire Maui trip for our 30th anniversary. Everything went perfectly and we had the most relaxing vacation. From the hotel she suggested to the activities she set up, we could not have been happier. We had wine and champagne sent up to us three different times congratulating us on our anniversary. So happy I decided to use Unforgettable Honeymoons instead of trying to figure it all out on my own!

Profile Picture Martha, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We had a great experience thanks to this agency. We had no idea where to start when planning our honeymoon, found this agency on line and it was the best decision we made. We were able to give our agent, Leah, our budget, she sent us information sheets on many resorts in different locations. We were able to pick one within our budget, one that we probably wouldn't have chosen on our own. Everything was amazing! Leah sent us fact sheets and tips for travel and it made us confident to travel! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Riley, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We booked our honeymoon with agent Maryann Aguiari at Unforgettable Honeymoon. She was excellent with the process and gave us prompt responses. Maryann truly excels at her job and makes sure you have your itinerary on time.
We spent three days at Secrets Papagayo and three days at Nayara Springs Resort, we felt in heaven! The resorts were beautiful, and the service was excellent. The drivers of our transfer were so friendly and gave you great information about the country.
We had such a lovely time and we wish Unforgettable Honeymoons would arrange family vacations!!
We didn’t want to leave Costa Rica, so beautiful!
100 % Recommended

Profile Picture iliana, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We worked with Lauri in 2017-2018 to plan our vacation to Maui at the Ritz Carlton and it was awesome! She was extremely helpful including many suggestions on which hotel would suit our tastes best between the three I had narrowed it down to. Very responsive and even helped me make last minute changes. It was a fantastic experience. We are already working with them again for two future vacations: New Zealand, and an anniversary trip to Maui.

Profile Picture Trenton, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Unforgettable Honeymoons was amazing! I'm so glad we used them to book our honeymoon. Our experience could not have been better. We worked with Leah and she was so responsive! I swear I emailed her at least 70 times trying to pick a resort and she was noting but accommodating. Always answered my emails in 24 hours or less and put up with all of my requests! She helped us pick an amazing resort that we never would have found on our own, but was affordable and exactly what we were looking for. She also honored prices we found with other companies and let us book our own airfare to save some money. The company was very professional and set up absolutely everything for us (airport transfers, itinerary, etc). All I had to tell was tell Leah what we were looking for and she got it all together. I'm so happy I didn't have to contact multiple different services to set this all up myself. We can't wait to book our anniversary trip with Unforgettable Honeymoons next year. I would absolutely use this company again. I wish they could plan my vacation every year!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Honeymoons

I had the pleasure of working with Leah from Unforgettable Honeymoons. I gave her my budget, available dates and times, a few key amenities, and she took care of everything. The trip she put together for us included an all inclusive stay at the best resort that I’ve ever been to. Private transportation to and from the airport was provided and the staff was more than friendly. Leah has a knack for finding the ideal destination for any couple on any budget. I look forward to booking my next trip with her and Unforgettable Honeymoons!

Profile Picture Wesley, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, Emergency Assist., Mexico

Renee at Unforgettable Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon to Jamaica and the trip was wonderful! We're already planning anniversary trips and planning on using Unforgettable Honeymoons again! Renee was always so helpful and willing to speak to us on the phone or email about any and all of our questions. The tips she provided were very helpful including the VIP access through customs in Jamaica! Without a doubt would recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Caribbean

My wife and I were fortunate enough to work with Leah to plan our honeymoon. We gave her our budget, timeframe, and just a few necessities. Leah took over from there and put together a fantastic package to the Dominican Republic. She was always quick to reply to any question we had and made the whole planning process seamless and stress free. We will absolutely do business with Unforgettable Honeymoons in the future. Thanks Leah!

Profile Picture Tom, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our honeymoon turned out absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better trip. Everything from the planning, to the hotel was perfect! We were able to relax and not worry about a single thing! Unforgettable Honeymoons was just what we needed! Our agent, Leah, was the absolute best! She took our dream honeymoon and turned it into a reality! She made the planning so easy. Everything went perfectly! This was the easiest way to plan a honeymoon and we saved some money along the way! I hope we are allowed to use these services for other trips and not just honeymoons! We went to Punta Cana and it was absolutely beautiful! We had the most amazing room you could imagine! I would go back to the Excellence El Carmen in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Hunter, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Honeymoons, Dominican Rep.

Renee and Unforgettable Honeymoon's were incredible! They booked our honeymoon to Fiji and were first class, we couldn't have asked for a better trip. Renee takes a lot of her personal time to go into great detail about all of the resort options and provides phenomenal advice. She sent us to Qamea resort and Savasi Island resort. Both were absolutely incredible! The resorts service, rooms, food, romance, and activities were the best of any trip I've ever been on my entire life. They also include several honeymoon prep documents that made it so we didn't even have to think about what to pack or anything for our trip. Planning a wedding and honeymoon is definitely a stressful time, but Unforgettable Honeymoon's made planning the trip stress free. I'd 100% recommend Unforgettable Honeymoon's to any friend whether it be a honeymoon, anniversary, or any other overseas trip. Book with Renee!

-Tyler (New Jersey)

Photo for Unforgettable Honeymoons Review - Enjoying our boat ride to the island!
Profile Picture Tyler, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Unforgettable Honeymoons was so awesome to work with. We had the pleasure of working with Jenna. We went to her with no clue where to go and no set budget in mind. She helped us from start to finish to nail down a budget - what amenities were important - and found us the perfect location based off the type of honeymoon we wanted. She was patient and answered all of our questions along the way. We enjoyed working with her and she made the whole process stress-free. Our honeymoon was one we will never forget! Thanks for all your help Jenna!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean

We had the absolute best time on our honeymoon and we were so thankful for Unforgettable Honeymoons! When we were planning, we were overwhelmed by all the options. Contacting Unforgettable Honeymoons, gave us personalized assistance, and they really cared about meeting our budget and helping us get the trip we'd envisioned! I would definitely recommend contacting them for planning your honeymoon!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Renee has been such a joy to work with and she is very responsive. I look forward to booking our honeymoon in the near future.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

Unforgettable is really the best!! REENA was super super helpful with everything, we went to Jamicia and stay at two different resorts and we loved it!! I would recommend them 100% and the prices are great and affordable!

Profile Picture Hailey, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Honeymoons, Caribbean

Unforgettable Honeymoons was incredible! We unfortunately experienced some difficulties with our hotel, but Unforgettable Honeymoons was there to help us out every step of the way, including emailing us back in the latest hours of the night and making sure everything got sorted out. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

We were very impressed with Unforgettable Honeymoons, as they made our honeymoon stress-free and extremely easy. They did research for us as we gave them our budget for the trip and a few parameters we wanted to have as part of our experience. The hotel they recommended was amazing, we were picked up and dropped off at the airport in-country without a hitch, and were amazed at how well the trip fit our needs. In terms of customer service, we were able to check in on details leading up to the trip, including a question we had the day before leaving. The entire time, the service was friendly, personal, and set any stress to rest. We will be passing them onto all of our friends and family, for travel in the future.

Profile Picture Ben, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I had heard about Unforgettable Honeymoons from a wedding website, and took a chance on them, and am so glad I did! Working with Leah was awesome and so very easy. When I was first working with her, Portland was handed a crazy snow storm and people could barely get to work, but Leah didn’t let that affect her, and was able to work with me in a timely fashion to go over everything and plan the perfect honeymoon for us. We had a great time, and everything was planned out ahead of time by Leah, and went smoothly. We would 100% go through Leah and Unforgettable Honeymoons again for another trip, and I recommend them to everyone who’s traveling!! Thank you again for everything Leah!
Megan & Kevin

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean

I would highly recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons!!! With all the stress of the wedding I found it impossible to undertake the task of planning a honeymoon. Unforgettable Honeymoons was recommended to me and they did not disappoint. It was so easy and the staff was super helpful. We had an amazing honeymoon that they planned. I may just even use them for a anniversary trip in the future ;-)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Our honeymoon was everything we could have hoped for and more. The resort, Valentine Imperial, was simply breathtaking with the most accommodating staff. We had such a great time exploring the resort grounds, tasting all the different restaurants, and enjoying the daily and nightly entertainment.

I really enjoyed that dinner was at a restaurant and not buffet style. It really gave an upscale feel to the resort. I also loved the beach area. The beach was immaculate and well kept.

This is a resort that we cannot wait to get back to. While we were there my husband and I were already trying to plan when we could make it back again.

Leah, from Unforgettable Honeymoons, went above and beyond to answer all my questions and address my concerns. The resorts she recommended were all great and we are truly happy with the one we picked.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My wife and I booked our Honeymoon through Unforgettable Honeymoons and they made it so easy for us! We had a great time in Kauai and it was made so much easier by booking through them! We would definitely recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture David, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I'd like to take the time to just say thank you to Renee for helping me plan a truly unforgettable experience for my honeymoon! My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Renee was super nice right out of the gate and had incredible patience. She is truly a professional and an absolutely fantastic person. To everyone else who had also helped me when Renee wasn't available, I'd like to also thank. Every single person that I had the pleasure dealing with couldn't have been better. My wife and I can not wait to plan our next adventure! It will certainly be with you! Thanks again

Profile Picture Vito, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Unforgettable Honeymoons was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Their packages were excellent and we chose one that was exciting and a great value for the price we paid. They made traveling incredibly easy, and the places we stayed were so luxurious and authentic. There were no hiccups with traveling, with excursions, or anything else. The honeymoon was a wonderful balance of relaxation (massages, beach days, pool access, etc.) and activity (tours, tastings, hikes, shows, etc.). After the stress of planning a wedding, we didn't want to add the stress of planning a big international honeymoon on top of that -- and we were so happy we went with Unforgettable Honeymoons. I would recommend them to anyone for any trip.

Profile Picture nate, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Asia, Honeymoons

Unforgettable Honeymoons took away the stress of planning our biggest adventure yet (other than becoming Mr & Mrs) and took care of all the details (big & small) so we were able to spend the time leading up to our wedding arrive at our destination and enjoy our time together rather than working about coordinating any travel. They even treated us to some champagne at both of our resorts!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons, Emergency Assist.