102 Reviews for Unforgettable Honeymoons

Australia/NZ (1)
Central America (1)
North America (1)
101 Unforgettable Honeymoons Reviews

Emma at Unforgettable Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon to Rome, Florence, and Siena so easy and the trip was wonderful! We're already hoping/planning to go back! She was always so helpful and willing to speak to us on the phone about any and all of our questions. She also planned a day trip to Pisa for us and the price was super reasonable! Without a doubt would recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I had the pleasure of working with Leah from Unforgettable Honeymoons. I gave her my budget, available dates and times, a few key amenities, and she took care of everything. The trip she put together for us included an all inclusive stay at the best resort that I’ve ever been to. Private transportation to and from the airport was provided and the staff was more than friendly. Leah has a knack for finding the ideal destination for any couple on any budget. I look forward to booking my next trip with her and Unforgettable Honeymoons!

Profile Picture Wesley, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, Emergency Assist., Mexico

Unforgettable Honeymoons was so awesome to work with. We had the pleasure of working with Jenna. We went to her with no clue where to go and no set budget in mind. She helped us from start to finish to nail down a budget - what amenities were important - and found us the perfect location based off the type of honeymoon we wanted. She was patient and answered all of our questions along the way. We enjoyed working with her and she made the whole process stress-free. Our honeymoon was one we will never forget! Thanks for all your help Jenna!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean

Renee has been such a joy to work with and she is very responsive. I look forward to booking our honeymoon in the near future.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

Unforgettable is really the best!! REENA was super super helpful with everything, we went to Jamicia and stay at two different resorts and we loved it!! I would recommend them 100% and the prices are great and affordable!

Profile Picture Hailey, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Honeymoons, Caribbean

Unforgettable Honeymoons was incredible! We unfortunately experienced some difficulties with our hotel, but Unforgettable Honeymoons was there to help us out every step of the way, including emailing us back in the latest hours of the night and making sure everything got sorted out. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

We were very impressed with Unforgettable Honeymoons, as they made our honeymoon stress-free and extremely easy. They did research for us as we gave them our budget for the trip and a few parameters we wanted to have as part of our experience. The hotel they recommended was amazing, we were picked up and dropped off at the airport in-country without a hitch, and were amazed at how well the trip fit our needs. In terms of customer service, we were able to check in on details leading up to the trip, including a question we had the day before leaving. The entire time, the service was friendly, personal, and set any stress to rest. We will be passing them onto all of our friends and family, for travel in the future.

Profile Picture Ben, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I had heard about Unforgettable Honeymoons from a wedding website, and took a chance on them, and am so glad I did! Working with Leah was awesome and so very easy. When I was first working with her, Portland was handed a crazy snow storm and people could barely get to work, but Leah didn’t let that affect her, and was able to work with me in a timely fashion to go over everything and plan the perfect honeymoon for us. We had a great time, and everything was planned out ahead of time by Leah, and went smoothly. We would 100% go through Leah and Unforgettable Honeymoons again for another trip, and I recommend them to everyone who’s traveling!! Thank you again for everything Leah!
Megan & Kevin

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean

I would highly recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons!!! With all the stress of the wedding I found it impossible to undertake the task of planning a honeymoon. Unforgettable Honeymoons was recommended to me and they did not disappoint. It was so easy and the staff was super helpful. We had an amazing honeymoon that they planned. I may just even use them for a anniversary trip in the future ;-)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Our honeymoon was everything we could have hoped for and more. The resort, Valentine Imperial, was simply breathtaking with the most accommodating staff. We had such a great time exploring the resort grounds, tasting all the different restaurants, and enjoying the daily and nightly entertainment.

I really enjoyed that dinner was at a restaurant and not buffet style. It really gave an upscale feel to the resort. I also loved the beach area. The beach was immaculate and well kept.

This is a resort that we cannot wait to get back to. While we were there my husband and I were already trying to plan when we could make it back again.

Leah, from Unforgettable Honeymoons, went above and beyond to answer all my questions and address my concerns. The resorts she recommended were all great and we are truly happy with the one we picked.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My wife and I booked our Honeymoon through Unforgettable Honeymoons and they made it so easy for us! We had a great time in Kauai and it was made so much easier by booking through them! We would definitely recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture David, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I'd like to take the time to just say thank you to Renee for helping me plan a truly unforgettable experience for my honeymoon! My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Renee was super nice right out of the gate and had incredible patience. She is truly a professional and an absolutely fantastic person. To everyone else who had also helped me when Renee wasn't available, I'd like to also thank. Every single person that I had the pleasure dealing with couldn't have been better. My wife and I can not wait to plan our next adventure! It will certainly be with you! Thanks again

Profile Picture Vito, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Unforgettable Honeymoons was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Their packages were excellent and we chose one that was exciting and a great value for the price we paid. They made traveling incredibly easy, and the places we stayed were so luxurious and authentic. There were no hiccups with traveling, with excursions, or anything else. The honeymoon was a wonderful balance of relaxation (massages, beach days, pool access, etc.) and activity (tours, tastings, hikes, shows, etc.). After the stress of planning a wedding, we didn't want to add the stress of planning a big international honeymoon on top of that -- and we were so happy we went with Unforgettable Honeymoons. I would recommend them to anyone for any trip.

Profile Picture nate, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Asia, Honeymoons

Unforgettable Honeymoons took away the stress of planning our biggest adventure yet (other than becoming Mr & Mrs) and took care of all the details (big & small) so we were able to spend the time leading up to our wedding arrive at our destination and enjoy our time together rather than working about coordinating any travel. They even treated us to some champagne at both of our resorts!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons, Emergency Assist.

We returned from our Unforgettable Honeymoon to St. Lucia a few weeks ago. Had the pleasure of working with Maryann and she made the process so easy, even when we were unsure about where we wanted to stay. After tossing around a few different locations to her and finally settling on St. Lucia, she always made us feel like we were her only client. Responding quickly and always one step ahead of where we were in the planning process. I thought I was a good vacation planner, but without her recommendations and knowledge of the location we chose, we would not have been able to enjoy an experience quite like our honeymoon. With peace of mind throughout the whole planning process and honeymoon, I recommend Maryann for all of your planning needs.

We decided to split our honeymoon between two resorts, Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sugar Beach Resort, and get to see the best of what St. Lucia had to offer. The Sandals resort was on the beach overlooking the ocean and the Sugar Beach resort was between the mountains in the rain forest overlooking the ocean. Maryann surprised us with a chocolate dipped fruit platter while we were on our honeymoon and our room was upgraded at the Sugar Beach resort which I'm guessing she may have had something to do with.

Our honeymoon was a trip of a lifetime and an experience that blew away all of my expectations. The luxury and class of the resorts we stayed at were top notch and I'm not sure I'll be able to go on "normal" vacations after this one. Thank you Unforgettable Honeymoons and thanks a million, Maryann!

Aaron & Leah

Photo for Unforgettable Honeymoons Review - Sunset Dinner at Dasheene
Photo for Unforgettable Honeymoons Review - At the Peak of Gros Piton!
Profile Picture Aaron, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I worked with Renee for our honeymoon to Maui. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton and let me tell you, we have never been so pampered in our LIVES! Renee made sure to take extra care of us for the entire 8 months we worked with her and it showed when we got to the Ritz. They had been in contact with Unforgettable Honeymoons and we felt that the process worked out so smoothly, from start to finish. I can definitely saying working with a company that specializes in honeymoons made it even better for us, because Renee would actually tell us what was and was not worth our money (for a honeymooner's standpoint!) I can't thank this company and Renee specifically enough for helping us have our dream honeymoon. I really am not sure any other vacation will ever live up to it - which is how I feel a honeymoon should be :) Thank you Unforgettable Honeymoons for making this trip the most perfect it could have been for us!!! - Kyle & Tori

Profile Picture User6752053, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

Unforgettable honeymoons was fantastic!!! Jenna helped us plan a last minute trip to Hawaii and we absolutely loved it! We were there for 8 days and traveled to Kauai and Maui! BEAUTIFUL!!! We had trouble with one of the coupon codes and Jenna was quick to send out another email so we could get our discount. We will definitely try to use again!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

We had such a great experience with Unforgettable Honeymoons. They were very responsive and quick to address our questions and needs. They created our honeymoon package based on our wants and price range. Everything was perfect! We would highly recommend them and are definitely going to use them for a future Anniversary trip! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii and it was amazing!! Of course Hawaii is going to be amazing, that's probably a given. We did the luxury trip and had a fantastic trip. Thanks Laurie!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

Leah was so incredibly helpful to my husband in planning our honeymoon. She gave him ideas of locations, and when he decided we would go to Cancun, she gave him options of the best resorts for honeymoons in that area. When travelling to a new place, and in our case, out of the country, it is so helpful to have someone who knows help you plan it. Everything went so smoothly, there were no bumps in the road our entire vacation, from getting to the airport, to pickup, to bringing us to the resort, to excursions while we were there. We truly had an unforgettable time, with no distractions. Just being together and enjoying each other with such a romantic setting. Thank you, Unforgettable Honeymoons! You were truly a blessing to us.

Profile Picture Savanah, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

Unforgettable Honeymoons gave us the honeymoon of our dreams!! We thought Hawaii was out of the budget, they found us an incredible deal! Not only did we stay at the most beautiful hotel we have ever stayed at, but we were greeted with champagne and chocolates in our room. A big thank you to Kelley and everyone at Unforgettable Honeymoons for helping us have the most romantic, magical honeymoon!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons

First of all, I want to thank our agent Maryann who was amazing on every step on planning out our perfect honeymoon trip to Hawaii!, all the details were perfect, hotels and location were perfect torus first timers, we love it, it was affordable and gave us a plan to pay that work great with our savings and budget! Thank you to unforgettable honeymoons for a great experience!
Julissa&Gustavo

Profile Picture Julissa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I had an amazing honeymoon package visiting 3 islands in Hawaii this summer . We worked with Maryann who was always available, and even helped me plan a special surprise for my husbands birthday at the resort . Highly recommend for all honeymooners !!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: North America, Honeymoons

Lauri was amazing!! My husband and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon in June... if you want help in planning I would highly recommend using Unforgettable Honeymoons... great service... great listeners... great people to work with...

Profile Picture Crystal , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews