Unforgettable Florals Reviews

16 Reviews for Unforgettable Florals

16 Unforgettable Florals Reviews
  • Z

Zinetta · Married on 09/14/2018

Unforgettable Florals did an amazing job for our 50th Wedding Anniversary! It was truly stunning & more creative than I could have ever imagined.
    Tatyana definitely understood exactly what I wanted & improved upon it, making the entire Celebration a wonderful, spectacular site to remember! She is so creative that I would urge anyone to use her & benefit from her incredible talents, creativity & how competent & easy she is to work with! She actually listens to what her clients wants & then she delivers with unlimited talents! She is a true artist!
    Zinetta Nassif

Sent on 10/14/2018

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Dear Zinetta!!! You left me in awe...from your words!!! How can I say thank you that will deliver fully how much I value your amazing words?! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INVITING ME TO CREATE THIS PROJECT!!! It was trully inspirational and large scale- just like I enjoy it!

Jeff · Married on 08/09/2018

Tatyana was so easy to work with. We talked over FaceTime and sent pictures of how we wanted our wedding flowers, and she went above and beyond what we expected. She has great style and definitely knows her flowers. I would recommend Unforgetable Florals to anyone looking for flowers that will awe their audience.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Thanks Jeff! It was surely easy to work with you too. I’m glad you enjoyed the flowers!
  • I

Irma · Married on 07/20/2018

Tatyana was great and very accommodating. I just told her what I wanted and she knew exactly what to do. Very happy with her service. Also, other vendors recommend her quite often so she has the approval of other businesses which says a lot about her work. Will definitely use Unforgettable Florals for future occasions. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Unforgettable Florals 1

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Hi, Irma! Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure to create floral for your sister’s wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Had Unforgetable Florals do my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and I couldn't be happier! They turned out WAY better than I imagined. I had an all succulent and no flower wedding and she delivered. She had great communication and met with me via Skype and in person to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Unforgettable Florals 2

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Elizabeth, it was a pleasure to do this creative succulent theme bouquets for your wedding! Happy it all turned out great!

Eileen · Married on 04/01/2018

The flowers were beautiful and fresh!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Unforgettable Florals 3
    Unforgettable Florals 4

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Thank you Eileen! It was a pleasure.

Sammi · Married on 03/18/2018

I just want to let you know how pleased I was with your work...
    Here’s my text the day after my wedding because of how much I looooved her work!!!! “I thought everything looks so phenomenal and so perfect and it was all exactly what I wanted and had envisioned for my wedding day. My crown was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted and so is my bouquet and the girls bouquets and boutonnieres. I would recommend you to anybody and all of my bridesmaids said that they wanted to do the same thing for their flowers on their wedding day. I loved your work and I just wanted to thank you again!!”

Sent on 04/05/2018

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Dear Sammie, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to contribute to your beautiful day!!!

antony · Married on 03/18/2018

As a real estate broker and a producer I hired Tatyana and “Unforgettable Florals” team for decorating the stage of Larry Ryazanov concert , a famous singer of Russia and Belarus in the 1980-2000s. I was simply impressed by the professionalism, taste and quality of Tatyana’ work. Her and her team transformed the space and made it perfect for the concert atmosphere. A brief conversation of what is needed turned into a sophisticated background that changed the spirit of the given stage for the concert. Tatyana is very personable, easy to deal with and also provides vision, quality and details in her work- certain qualities you don’t find in everybody. Very thankful for going with my intuition and choosing “Unforgettable Florals” for this creative work.
    I highly recommend “Unforgettable Florals” for any event or floral and styling work you might possibly need in the future. Absolutely: 5 stars floral designer!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Diwata · Married on 06/03/2017

Tatyana will take your imagination and turn it into reality. She is thorough and deliberate with her designs and she ensures perfection. When you meet her you can feel her passion through her energy and she will deliver! It was a pleasure to work with her and I absolutely enjoyed each arrangement she prepared. If you are looking for someone who cares about every detail as you imagine it, Tatyana is the one to hire.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Thank you Diwata!!!

linda · Married on 05/20/2017

Tatyana was absolutely personal and professional. She knew the right questions to ask so she can make sure we got the right color flowers for the corsage and boutonnière. We even got a matching bouquet of flowers for the finishing touch. My son and his prom date stood out and both families were so happy. Tatyana's work was beyond outstanding. It's beautiful and classy. Don't hesitate to use Tatyana, you will be so happy!

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2017

Tatyana was an incredibly professional, talented, and artistic florist to work with for my wedding! I was so pleased with how she took my vision and went above and beyond in bringing it to life. The bouquets and corsages were absolutely stunning! I highly recommend her work.

• F

Fr. John · Married on 04/16/2017

Our Church has used Unforgettable Florals for a few years now for our Holiday celebrations, as well as for several of our weddings and their floral displays have been the most fantastic and unique beauties I have ever seen in 21 years as a priest! Tatyana is very professional, and has gone above and beyond everything we have asked of her. She is a gem of a person to work with and her arrangements will be the crown to any of your celebrations. (St. Anthony Orthodox Church)

Sent on 05/25/2017

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's my privilege to be a part of church decorating with flowers.

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

The first time I saw Tatyana's arrangements was at a fancy tea. I just remembered being stunned at how gorgeous and unique her centerpieces were. I hadn't seen anything like them before (and my cousin was a florist in Nor Cal!). I was not only impressed by their beauty but also how you could talk to everyone at the table because they didn't obstruct our view of each other. They looked like they were floating above the table. Since then our church has used her talents for many occasions and we have never been disappointed. Tatyana is wonderful--very thoughtful and creative--everything you want in your florist. Whether on a table or in a church or in the hands of bridesmaids, her flowers will compliment and add beauty. I highly recommend her.

Jeanette · Married on 01/15/2017

Tatyana the owner of the Unforgettable Florals is so talented, kind and easy to work with. We have used Tatyana for many church events and she has come through with one beautiful event after another with her gorgeous floral arrangements and decorating. We plan to use Tatyana's service again and again and we would definitely recommend Unforgettable Florals to everyone who wants beautiful flowers for their wedding or any event.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2016

Tatiyana is a very talented florist. She turned my vision into a reality and made the process simple and easy. Thanks to her, I had the perfect arrangements for my wedding day. She's the BEST!! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Unforgettable Florals's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure to be a part if your big day!

nazo · Married on 07/24/2016

What an amazing job; these flowers took our wedding to a whole new level. Everything was completed in a timely manner, and it was very easy to communicate our ideas with the florist. Thank you very much! Highly recommended!

Milagro · Married on 09/13/2014

I hired Tatyana and her team for one of my events. I was impressed by how fast my emails were returned with detailed answers to my questions. Unlike many other local floral providers, they definitely know how to work with people. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work involved. Everything was delivered and set up on time. The flowers were extremely beautiful and I will definitely work with Tatyana again.