9 Reviews for Unforgettable Florals

9 Unforgettable Florals Reviews

Tatyana will take your imagination and turn it into reality. She is thorough and deliberate with her designs and she ensures perfection. When you meet her you can feel her passion through her energy and she will deliver! It was a pleasure to work with her and I absolutely enjoyed each arrangement she prepared. If you are looking for someone who cares about every detail as you imagine it, Tatyana is the one to hire.

Profile Picture Diwata, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tatyana was absolutely personal and professional. She knew the right questions to ask so she can make sure we got the right color flowers for the corsage and boutonnière. We even got a matching bouquet of flowers for the finishing touch. My son and his prom date stood out and both families were so happy. Tatyana's work was beyond outstanding. It's beautiful and classy. Don't hesitate to use Tatyana, you will be so happy!

Profile Picture linda, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tatyana was an incredibly professional, talented, and artistic florist to work with for my wedding! I was so pleased with how she took my vision and went above and beyond in bringing it to life. The bouquets and corsages were absolutely stunning! I highly recommend her work.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our Church has used Unforgettable Florals for a few years now for our Holiday celebrations, as well as for several of our weddings and their floral displays have been the most fantastic and unique beauties I have ever seen in 21 years as a priest! Tatyana is very professional, and has gone above and beyond everything we have asked of her. She is a gem of a person to work with and her arrangements will be the crown to any of your celebrations. (St. Anthony Orthodox Church)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Fr. John, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The first time I saw Tatyana's arrangements was at a fancy tea. I just remembered being stunned at how gorgeous and unique her centerpieces were. I hadn't seen anything like them before (and my cousin was a florist in Nor Cal!). I was not only impressed by their beauty but also how you could talk to everyone at the table because they didn't obstruct our view of each other. They looked like they were floating above the table. Since then our church has used her talents for many occasions and we have never been disappointed. Tatyana is wonderful--very thoughtful and creative--everything you want in your florist. Whether on a table or in a church or in the hands of bridesmaids, her flowers will compliment and add beauty. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tatyana the owner of the Unforgettable Florals is so talented, kind and easy to work with. We have used Tatyana for many church events and she has come through with one beautiful event after another with her gorgeous floral arrangements and decorating. We plan to use Tatyana's service again and again and we would definitely recommend Unforgettable Florals to everyone who wants beautiful flowers for their wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tatiyana is a very talented florist. She turned my vision into a reality and made the process simple and easy. Thanks to her, I had the perfect arrangements for my wedding day. She's the BEST!! I would recommend her to everyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What an amazing job; these flowers took our wedding to a whole new level. Everything was completed in a timely manner, and it was very easy to communicate our ideas with the florist. Thank you very much! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture nazo, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I hired Tatyana and her team for one of my events. I was impressed by how fast my emails were returned with detailed answers to my questions. Unlike many other local floral providers, they definitely know how to work with people. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work involved. Everything was delivered and set up on time. The flowers were extremely beautiful and I will definitely work with Tatyana again.

Profile Picture Milagro, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews