Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Reviews

58 | Gainesville, FL

58 Reviews for Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

58 Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Reviews

Gerrard · Married on 07/14/2018

These guys were the absolute best!!! Everything was pure perfection. We hired these guys to decorate for our wedding and reception and was beyond impressed with everything they did. I would most definitely use this service again!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Thank you Gerrard for your words.... it was great working with you and Brenton. We wish you every happiness...Dan

Myrna · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow! Very, very happy with how my daughter's wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception turned out. Dan helped with the planning, floral and decoration...and moral support. Yes, I did have a moment.
    The wedding was a mix of elegance, theme and country. Dan exceeded our expectations. How could elegance, a theme and country all work together? Beautifully.
    There were so many details, I could not have done this without him.
    Thank you Dan for your help, suggestions, gentle advice and the "Wow!" in wedding decoration.

Eleanine · Married on 01/20/2018

Dan and his staff were just amazing. In a short period of time he designed an elegant and beautiful decor for my reception venue. He was very professional as well as reasonably priced, friendly and just a joy to work with. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Eleanine, Thank you for your kind words. it was great fun being part of your day. You were wonderful to work with and yes we were able to accomplish alot in very few days. I also really enjoyed meeting your ladies they really love you and wanted every thing to be perfect for you just as it should be. i send wishes for your continued happiness., Dan

Davis · Married on 11/24/2017

We were so pleased with our special wedding experience with Dan And Lupe.

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD 1

Alisha · Married on 11/11/2017

Dan and his team were great! They definitely made our wedding an Unforgettable Event! Dan was very professional, responsive and understanding. We changed our color scheme and Dan made sure our flower displays and centerpieces were perfect! Thank you so much for making our special day a dream come true!
    - Alisha and Luis Gonzalez

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD 7
    Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD 8
    Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD 9

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Alisha , thank you for taking the time to write your review. You were both a joy to work with. Lupe and I wish you many years of happiness together. Regards, Dan

Charity · Married on 04/01/2017

Dan and his team did a phenomenal job on my wedding. They were accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process. He made my entire vision come to life.

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

Dan is amazing! He was a true delight to work with! I would recommend Dan to anyone who needs any help with planning an event. He truly made our reception a night my husband and I will never forget!

maritza · Married on 10/16/2016

I got married October 16, 2016 at The Palencia Club in St Augustine. Dan and his team did an awesome job, words are not enough to express how happy hubby and i were when we saw how Dan transform the outdoor ceremony and the indoor for the reception. It was magical. It is exactly one months today and people still talking how gorgeous my wedding was. Thank you Dan for making my dream comes true. It was an unforgettable event, you truly carry the right name??.

jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Could not ask for a better event decorator, was always there for me when i needed something, went above and beyond my expectations coulsnt be happier. Loved having unforgettable event as part of my wedding.

Lupe · Married on 10/01/2016

I walked in to a fairie tale set up, my day's joy was complete. All my friends loved the creativity , wherever we looked, brought a WOW to our lips. If that's also what you want, Dan is it ! ??????

Natasha · Married on 03/18/2016

Dan is wonderful to work with! He made all my dreams come true down to the minute details. My dream wedding involved fresh white and red flowers throughout the ceremony and reception area and he achieved everything I wanted. He is a great communicator and easy to work with. He truly knows what is classy and what will help make your wedding look beautiful.

Kerry · Married on 11/21/2015

Dan Hathcock along with his crew from Unforgettable Events is hands down the best of the best. My daughter's wedding décor was magical. Every guest that I talked to was effusive about how exquisite the room looked with the flowers, linens and the plethora of special touches that only Dan does so well. Guests from all over the country and Europe mentioned that this was the most beautiful wedding that they have been seen and it was!

Robert · Married on 11/07/2015

Dan will transform your venue and event into a truly memorable and magical experience.

He is very considerate of your ideas, input and budget.

Should I have need for Dan's services in the future, I will definitely be very happy to work with him again.

Nancy · Married on 10/03/2015

Dan was very much a professional and gentlemen. When we had to cut the budget he understood and went out of his way to make us feel good about it. He had great ideas and vision! I would not only use home again but highly recommend him and his services to any and all!

Lori · Married on 03/07/2015

Dan did an outstanding job with our Wedding. The ceremony was just beautiful, elegant exactly what I was looking for. The romantic look of the beautiful tie back curtains and flowers, our bouquets were stunning, incredible and elegant and the reception tables and ceremony were talked about for weeks!!! The comments I received were nothing less than the most elegant, romantic, loving beautiful wedding they had attended. Thank you Dan......

your Friends
    Lori and Bill Schaefer

Vivian · Married on 05/22/2014

If you want your Wedding Day to be as special as you have always dreamed then you are hiring the right company.. Unforgettable Events can create anything you dream of and bring it to Life.. Excellent staff that really care about their Clients and their Family & Friends.. They go above and beyond creating a fairy tale Wedding.. Choosing this company reduced my stress level because I had a Company that I could trust and depend on.. Dan is a wonderful Wedding Planner and he only hire the best staff to work along beside him...I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to meet and hire Dan Hathcock with Unforgettable Events... His work is truly Amazing.. He did an Awesome job on my Wedding... I promise you want have any problems with Unforgettable Events.. "They are the best in the business!"

Rachael · Married on 12/29/2013

I worked directly with Dan for my wedding at the Rosen Plaza in Orlando, FL. He was amazing and super fun to work with! He really understood our vision and transformed the space into our very own "winter wonderland".

Caitlin · Married on 12/29/2013

Dan @ Unforgettable Events worked very closely with me to get the look I had envisioned for my wedding. He listened to me and incorporated my vision with the theme and created beautiful tablescapes. He offered advise on flowers to use and kept it all within budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services for an event.

bethany · Married on 10/12/2013

I had some trouble initially choosing which company to go with, but Dan assured me that I made the right choice. When I walked in to the church ceremony and my reception, I knew without a doubt that I did. His work is simply incredible!! Everything turned out so much better than I imagined!! A lot of things were rough through my planning, but Dan came through with my decor and flowers! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time!! He took all of my pictures, and made them come to life plus more!! Choose Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock for any of your events!!

Bethany's · Married on 10/12/2013

Dan made my dreams come true plus more!!! I literally cried the first time I saw my bouquet!! Choose UE by Dan for any of your future events!!!

Robin · Married on 09/28/2013

Dan and his staff were so professional from the very beginning. He kept me on task and thought of things that I never would have known to prepare. His creative vision just enhanced my vision and the end result was more than I ever imagined. It was like a fantasy.
    I have shopped Event Companies and without a doubt, Unforgettable Events is the best value. I just could not have imagined our day being so perfect without him.

Sara · Married on 06/01/2013

I loved working with Dan. He turned my wedding reception into a complete dream come true. He completely transformed the room and made so many special little touches which I will never forget. He was very accommodating and listened to what I wanted and then worked with me financially to make it all happen.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Hello Sara, you were such a joy to work with. We had a great team between you , Unforgettable Events and Jorge at the Best Western. I heard Jarad and it sounded like he rocked the house for you. So glad every thing lined up to give you the special day you so deserved. It's amazing what happens to those with a huge heart such as yours. Wishing you both years of happiness and love Dan

Shan · Married on 04/20/2013

I was very impressed with the job they did. They listened to my ideas and were able to bring it to life. They made thing easy for me so that i will not be stressed out.They made my wedding day unforgettable and my guests are still talking about it.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Hello Shan and Tony. Playing with the two of you and the little guy was so special. I really enjoyed working with the two of you and loved to see the commitment and wonderful parenting you both exhibited with your son. Working with a couple fully committed to each other as you both are makes my efforts so much easier and joyous. I send you both oceans of love and wish you all the happiness your hearts may hold. Dan

Dan was a big help during our wedding planning process and was such a delight. I felt like I could have talked to him forever! His design creativity is timeless. The items that he designed for our wedding turned out to be everything and more than we could have hoped for and we appreciated all of his hard work to make our big day special. Thank you Dan!