Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Reviews

65 | Gainesville, FL

65 Reviews for Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

Mallori Gallimore · Married on 02/29/2020

It was a dream!

Working with Dan was amazing! I told him my vision and he took care of every single detail to make it come to life from colors, to flowers, to chairs, to up lighting, candles, etc. He cared about every single detail and took it off my plate to worry about. He worked around my schedule to make everything happen. He also worked directly with my vendors so I did not have to be the middle man for communication (PS I didn’t have a wedding planner!). The decorations made the Church and reception room an absolute dream!

And his wife is so sweet, supportive, and all around amazing herself!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

You and Tony are the sweetest most wonderful couple .the love and kindness you show to so many will ensure years of happiness and love for you. I'm so grateful to have met you at Kappa Alpha Theta you are all remarkable young ladies

Edwennia Galloway · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing, very prompt and extremely professional

Dan was so patient with me and very willing to accommodate me with a few minor changes. He was helpful to my entire wedding party even going the extra mile to help my husband tie his bow tie. Dan is extremely professional and would highly recommend him for any special event

Sent on 03/14/2020

Emmanuel Ngwe · Married on 11/03/2018

Top Notch Professionals

Dan is very personable, very detail-oriented and makes sure he doesn't miss a single beat.
    He was the motor behind our weeding making sure every step of the way that all was on point . could not have done this without Dan and team.

Sent on 01/07/2019

adeline · Married on 10/27/2018

I was the bride

He was my savior, he will get u to the top. He nade my dream come true. Very resourceful.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Gerrard · Married on 07/14/2018

These guys were the absolute best!!! Everything was pure perfection. We hired these guys to decorate for our wedding and reception and was beyond impressed with everything they did. I would most definitely use this service again!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Thank you Gerrard for your words.... it was great working with you and Brenton. We wish you every happiness...Dan

Myrna · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow! Very, very happy with how my daughter's wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception turned out. Dan helped with the planning, floral and decoration...and moral support. Yes, I did have a moment.
    The wedding was a mix of elegance, theme and country. Dan exceeded our expectations. How could elegance, a theme and country all work together? Beautifully.
    There were so many details, I could not have done this without him.
    Thank you Dan for your help, suggestions, gentle advice and the "Wow!" in wedding decoration.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Eleanine · Married on 01/20/2018

Dan and his staff were just amazing. In a short period of time he designed an elegant and beautiful decor for my reception venue. He was very professional as well as reasonably priced, friendly and just a joy to work with. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Eleanine, Thank you for your kind words. it was great fun being part of your day. You were wonderful to work with and yes we were able to accomplish alot in very few days. I also really enjoyed meeting your ladies they really love you and wanted every thing to be perfect for you just as it should be. i send wishes for your continued happiness., Dan

Davis · Married on 11/24/2017

We were so pleased with our special wedding experience with Dan And Lupe.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alisha · Married on 11/11/2017

Dan and his team were great! They definitely made our wedding an Unforgettable Event! Dan was very professional, responsive and understanding. We changed our color scheme and Dan made sure our flower displays and centerpieces were perfect! Thank you so much for making our special day a dream come true!
    - Alisha and Luis Gonzalez

Sent on 12/16/2017

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD's reply:

Alisha , thank you for taking the time to write your review. You were both a joy to work with. Lupe and I wish you many years of happiness together. Regards, Dan

Shari · Married on 06/03/2017

My Wedding Dreams were Made Into Reality!

I had the most wonderful experience with Dan Hathcock and his team. Everything I asked him for I got for the wedding. It was even better and more beautiful than I dreamed! I whole-heartedly recommend him and would hire him again if I had it to do all over. Hire him and his team at Unforgettable Events! He is very creative and has beautiful taste and style!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Charity · Married on 04/01/2017

Dan and his team did a phenomenal job on my wedding. They were accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process. He made my entire vision come to life.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

Dan is amazing! He was a true delight to work with! I would recommend Dan to anyone who needs any help with planning an event. He truly made our reception a night my husband and I will never forget!

Sent on 12/28/2016

maritza · Married on 10/16/2016

I got married October 16, 2016 at The Palencia Club in St Augustine. Dan and his team did an awesome job, words are not enough to express how happy hubby and i were when we saw how Dan transform the outdoor ceremony and the indoor for the reception. It was magical. It is exactly one months today and people still talking how gorgeous my wedding was. Thank you Dan for making my dream comes true. It was an unforgettable event, you truly carry the right name??.

Sent on 11/16/2016

jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Could not ask for a better event decorator, was always there for me when i needed something, went above and beyond my expectations coulsnt be happier. Loved having unforgettable event as part of my wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Lupe · Married on 10/01/2016

I walked in to a fairie tale set up, my day's joy was complete. All my friends loved the creativity , wherever we looked, brought a WOW to our lips. If that's also what you want, Dan is it ! ??????

Sent on 12/21/2016

Natasha · Married on 03/18/2016

Dan is wonderful to work with! He made all my dreams come true down to the minute details. My dream wedding involved fresh white and red flowers throughout the ceremony and reception area and he achieved everything I wanted. He is a great communicator and easy to work with. He truly knows what is classy and what will help make your wedding look beautiful.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Kerry · Married on 11/21/2015

Dan Hathcock along with his crew from Unforgettable Events is hands down the best of the best. My daughter's wedding décor was magical. Every guest that I talked to was effusive about how exquisite the room looked with the flowers, linens and the plethora of special touches that only Dan does so well. Guests from all over the country and Europe mentioned that this was the most beautiful wedding that they have been seen and it was!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Robert · Married on 11/07/2015

Dan will transform your venue and event into a truly memorable and magical experience.

He is very considerate of your ideas, input and budget.

Should I have need for Dan's services in the future, I will definitely be very happy to work with him again.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/03/2015

Dan was very much a professional and gentlemen. When we had to cut the budget he understood and went out of his way to make us feel good about it. He had great ideas and vision! I would not only use home again but highly recommend him and his services to any and all!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Lori · Married on 03/07/2015

Dan did an outstanding job with our Wedding. The ceremony was just beautiful, elegant exactly what I was looking for. The romantic look of the beautiful tie back curtains and flowers, our bouquets were stunning, incredible and elegant and the reception tables and ceremony were talked about for weeks!!! The comments I received were nothing less than the most elegant, romantic, loving beautiful wedding they had attended. Thank you Dan......

your Friends
    Lori and Bill Schaefer

Sent on 06/12/2015

Andrea · Married on 02/07/2015

AMAZING! Dan and his team made my dream wedding a reality. I came into our first consult with a lot of pictures of exactly what I wanted. He did that and more. When I first saw the ceremony and reception setup I cried, because it was exactly what I wanted. Everything looked exactly as I had imagined, if not better. Dan is beyond friendly and makes you feel like family from the beginning. He makes you and your event feel special. One of my favorite things about using this company, was that you can do your rentals and your flowers all in one. Which takes out one less vendor aka stress of dealing with so many people! If I ever need to plan another event I will definitely be going back to Unforgettable Events.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Vivian · Married on 05/22/2014

If you want your Wedding Day to be as special as you have always dreamed then you are hiring the right company.. Unforgettable Events can create anything you dream of and bring it to Life.. Excellent staff that really care about their Clients and their Family & Friends.. They go above and beyond creating a fairy tale Wedding.. Choosing this company reduced my stress level because I had a Company that I could trust and depend on.. Dan is a wonderful Wedding Planner and he only hire the best staff to work along beside him...I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to meet and hire Dan Hathcock with Unforgettable Events... His work is truly Amazing.. He did an Awesome job on my Wedding... I promise you want have any problems with Unforgettable Events.. "They are the best in the business!"

Sent on 07/07/2014

Rachael · Married on 12/29/2013

I worked directly with Dan for my wedding at the Rosen Plaza in Orlando, FL. He was amazing and super fun to work with! He really understood our vision and transformed the space into our very own "winter wonderland".

Sent on 01/25/2014

Caitlin · Married on 12/29/2013

Dan @ Unforgettable Events worked very closely with me to get the look I had envisioned for my wedding. He listened to me and incorporated my vision with the theme and created beautiful tablescapes. He offered advise on flowers to use and kept it all within budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services for an event.

Sent on 02/15/2014

bethany · Married on 10/12/2013

I had some trouble initially choosing which company to go with, but Dan assured me that I made the right choice. When I walked in to the church ceremony and my reception, I knew without a doubt that I did. His work is simply incredible!! Everything turned out so much better than I imagined!! A lot of things were rough through my planning, but Dan came through with my decor and flowers! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time!! He took all of my pictures, and made them come to life plus more!! Choose Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock for any of your events!!

Sent on 10/31/2013