Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals Reviews

4 | Mangum, OK

4 Reviews for Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

Love all the women at Unforgettable! They did such a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect for my big day! I’d hire them 10x over again!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals's reply:

We loved getting to work with you! Thank you for trusting us on your big day!

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2017

Very helpful with everything I needed for backyard party. Very professional and could get anything we needed!!! Thank You!!! Tracy Kincannon

Sent on 12/13/2017

Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals's reply:

We are so glad we were able to help! Looking forward to working with you again!

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

2.8
      3.5

Because of them I didnt get to have a wedding reception other than the guest eating. It took forever to set up the tables because they would not allow anyone to help. When my family and the other vendors tried to help they were rude to them. The unforgettable staff left for an hour to go eat once they had set up the tables and did not inform me of this. There was plenty of food at the wedding for them. They had told me they would be there at all times. Because they left at that time we had to figure out how to turn there sound system off which was hooked up the main staff ladys phone she had left while she was gone for that hour. Because of all of that i wasn't able to have a dance floor for the guest, no bouquet toss, and no garter toss. After the wedding I had to stay to clean up because apparently that wasn't in the contract. My wedding was a total let down and i wish I hadn't of even delt with it. If you are going to use them make sure you get EVERYTHING they claim they are going to do in writing. She was really good at hyping things up and making it sound like it was a full service but because it wasn't written in the contract it didnt apply. Once again make sure you get everything you expect them to do in writing. The one compliment I will give them is that they decorated beautifully. But i wouldn't recommend them to anyone because they partially ruined my wedding for me.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us. We are dismayed that you were unhappy with our services. Our team notified Mother of the Bride that we were leaving to get something to eat since we had had nothing since early that day. Our team was not aware that we were invited to eat with the wedding party.
    The last minute need to move everything inside due to the storm made it difficult to set up tables in a room full of people. We did not feel it was right, however, to have your guests do the job we were hired for - the set up and tear down.
    We have taken great pains to simplify future contracts so there is absolute clarity on both sides and no further misunderstandings occur.
    We are, however, glad that you loved the decor and last minute floral arrangements that were provided free of charge.
    Again, thank you for your review. It will help us in our future endeavors.