45 Reviews for Unforgettable Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
45 Unforgettable Entertainment Reviews

Gregg did an exceptional job at our wedding reception, from beginning until the very end. I still receive compliments about our DJ from our wedding guests until this day. He is very responsive and pays very close attention to detail. There were zero mistakes made. Highly recommend wherever you need entertainment. The perfect DJ. We plan to recommend to family and friends. We have nothing but positive things to say about this company, definitely a highlight at our wedding!

Profile Picture Derek, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg did an awesome job in our wedding. My wife and I received a lot of compliments regarding the entertainment. He was pretty accommodating with the different last minute requests that my wife and I had. Having him to DJ at our wedding added that extra kick. Having him made our wedding reception such a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Ray, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring a DJ was a nervous step for us. Yes, we could interview them but never really got to see their work until the wedding night. Our venue spoke very highly about Gregg and we loved our conversation and his energy, so we booked him. Well, Gregg you knocked it out of the park! One of the first things my husband told me at the end of the night was, “man, Gregg killed it tonight!” Our dance floor was hopping all night and it was your music that kept the energy going. We had crowd participation from all of our elder guests and he knew the right moment when to turn it to the younger crowd. We had the time of our lives dancing the night away and we thank you for the incredible memories. Gregg nailed the music for every event we needed background music, too. Also, the game you played to get guests through the buffet line was very entertaining! Thank you for that and for everything!!
A note from our coordinator: “Gregg was great. It is very rare when I get to work with a DJ who knows what to do, keeps the flow going, and is so interactive! He is going on my vendor list!”

Profile Picture Shastina, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Gregg was amazing! Before our wedding, he was very thorough in going over details to make sure the night went smoothly. The night of the reception, he made sure the events of the night went forward at a good pace, and we heard nothing but good things about the quality of the music Gregg played, and his ability to keep the energy of the event up without getting in the way of the party. We had other hiccups through the wedding planning process, but Gregg went above and beyond to help, and was never a source of concern for us. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/2/16, 1 Review
4.7

DJ Gregg was very accommodating, made suggestions but ultimately let the decision making up to us. He has a great personality that was perfect for our wedding. From day 1, we knew that he was the one for us. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, and helped us keep us on our time schedule. Thank you Gregg for helping to make our wedding that much better !!!

Profile Picture Jon, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I planned my hometown, San Diego wedding from Chicago so I was a little bit concerned about not being able to meet with vendors prior to the day of our wedding. I emailed Gregg and received a prompt response followed by a telephone call. After a few conversations over the phone with myself, Gregg and my fiance we were able to nail down the details and on the day of our wedding, everything came together as planned. All of the music that we requested was played throughout the ceremony and he did a good job of fielding requests by the guests. He was helpful in keeping the flow of our reception going and made it easy for my husband and I to relax and enjoy the reception. He was very prompt in all communications and affordable. He even threw in a few extra up-lights for us free of charge because they completed the look better. Overall, a great experience!

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gregg was our DJ and he was awesome! From the first day, he was so organized. He provided us a list of potential songs, genres, etc. which made it really easy for us to convey what we wanted (without too much extra work on our end) and allowed us to play the music we like. We gave him a copy of our tentative schedule and he kept everything moving along perfectly, which was helpful. We had a buffet at our wedding, and he used games to release the tables, which was fun and a nice way to pick the last table!

The dance floor was crazy all night and the music kept people dancing while still providing a variation (country, rock, oldies, funk, salsa). I love to dance and I was worried I would be the only one on the dance floor, but he played music everyone wanted to dance to! His library had everything people requested. It was so easy to work with him and I highly recommend Unforgettable Entertainment if you want to have a dance party at your wedding!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Gregg as our DJ for our wedding. He was amazing. Not only was he professional, we has entertaining. He didn't just let the computer play a list of songs, he was engaging with everyone and was so funny. He got everyone to dance which no one in my family even likes to dance. He made our wedding perfect and I highly recommend him for any event. Thanks Gregg!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very pleased with our choice of DJ, Gregg at Unforgettable Entertainment for our daughter's wedding. He was friendly, courteous, and guided us along the process. He responded to our email/phone calls promptly and delivered what we expected. His enjoyment and love of his job was evident throughout the evening when he was seen smiling at our guests enjoying themselves on the dance floor. He read the crowd perfectly and got a large group of non-dancers all up on the dance floor. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Gregg!!

Profile Picture MaryLynn, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Gregg and Unforgettable Entertainment as our DJ was one of the best moves we made in the planning of our wedding. This guy is a PRO and will run your wedding flawlessly from start to finish. His preparation and execution are flawless, and his breadth of music options is vast. He is accessible at all times, and answers both phone calls and emails very quickly as you are trying to work out the details of your wedding. He never got upset with changes or last minute additions, and coordinated the timeline masterfully. Our set-up was atypical, and he came out ahead of time to survey the layout and plan the appropriate equipment and positioning of the speakers, cables, soundboard, etc. Gregg provided the music for both the wedding procession and the reception, and both were PERFECT. The DJ is the single most important detail of your wedding, and can make or break your day. If you are planning a wedding, the best advice I can give you is to hire vendors who are experienced, will help you plan, and you simply do not need to keep an eye on. A guy like Gregg will take a LOT of load off of your mind. And he is a cool guy on top of it. We loved working with him, and highly recommend Unforgettable Entertainment.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Greg at Unforgettable Entertainment. He helped make our wedding unforgettable. On top of just being a great DJ that had all of our guests out on the dance floor, he helped keep me sane on my wedding day. As I'm sure other brides know, planning a wedding can be stressful. I wanted my day to be perfect so I didn't have to stress anymore. With the help of Greg I didn't have to worry about things such as time because he guided me the whole way. I'm very happy I listened to him throughout the day. Thank you Greg!!! If I ever need a DJ again, I will be calling you and referring you to our friends.

Profile Picture vanessa, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I recommend using Gregg for your next event! He was very professional, easy to get ahold of, and easy to communicate with. He kept the flow of our wedding going great, had great ideas & suggestions, and helped make our wedding beautiful with the lighting he brought. He truly cared about making our day perfect! The minute we met him we knew he was the perfect person for the job! We appreciated how professional he always was & never made anything seem like just a business deal...he truly seemed excited to be part of our wedding. We are so glad to have had him be part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture User3473711, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg was amazing! He was the easiest of all our vendors to get in touch with, and he answered any questions we had promptly and thoroughly. The most important part, the wedding day, he was PERFECT!! Kept everyone in line with what to do and when. Kept us updated with every event to make sure we were ready, okay with it, etc. He made sure our needs were put before anyone else (include the venue's traditional rules). He also played every single song I asked for and didn't play one bad song. I wish I could give him 10/5 stars, because he was amazing. Totally worth more than what he charges!!

Profile Picture Tien, 7/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

After months of searching for a highly rated DJ within our budget, we finally went with Greg, and he blew us out of the water :) We never met in person until the day of the wedding, but he was always available by email and we had a phone conference to go over the final details of the wedding day. The entrance music and all the other music was right on queue and Greg was professional throughout the entire event, even my family was impressed with what a good job he did with mixing in Arabic music with the Latin music and the oldies music. Greg made sure we ran on schedule with the speeches and bouquet/garter toss, and got everyone laughing by the end. All in all, he was completely up front with his pricing and did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything about our experience with Unforgettable entertainment was awesome! Professional, well organized, catered to our wedding to ensure everything went exactly how we wanted it. Our guests loved the music and everything from the ceremony to the reception went so smoothly. We had an amazing night thanks to Unforgettable Entertainment!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/20/12, 1 Review

Quality of Service
- Overall VERY good! Would recommend him to all of my friends and family. In fact my sister-in-law plans to use him next year at her wedding!
- Out of all of our vendors, he responded back to emails and phone calls the fastest (same day) and he was the only one who genuinely seemed excited to be working with us.

Responsiveness
- Gregg was "on it" all night long! He never missed a beat and he was extremely fast and smart.
- He didn't mess up on any song choices
- Gregg quickly switched out a mic before too much time had gone by so our guests could hear what was being said.

Professionalism
- Seriously nothing but very professional. I've been to many weddings where at the end of the night the DJ was on the dance floor dancing with the bridesmaids and making passes at them (almost all of my girlfriends weddings). Gregg manned his station and was very attentive to what my husband and I wanted to do.

Value
- Although Gregg was slightly more pricey than other DJ's in the area, one thing that my husband and I wanted was a good DJ - without one, guests would leave early and the dance floor would be dead. We're glad we spent the extra $500 b/c many people complimented the DJ at the wedding and after.
- Lighting was cheap and very well done - not tacky ball room lighting.

Flexibility
- Because the flow wasn't moving fast enough (due to our photographer) we had to cut something and change up the order. Gregg was on it and he found us, proposed a solution and was ready to go with the last minute change.
- Gregg stayed close to 2 hours later than we planned and he never seemed to be upset about it. He always asked once we reached the hour mark and was more than willing to go the extra mile.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Unforgettable Entertainment for our wedding reception was a wonderful experience. Our event was especially non-traditional and Gregg worked with us to customize the event to our specific needs. Since there were so many schedules to coordinate, Gregg talked to us on the phone and provided information via email so that we could look at information to help us think about things before making specific decisions. He provided song lists, proposed a timeline of events and provided expertise that helped us in the decision making process, all in a way that personalized the event for us. He was very easy to work with. He listened to all of our music requests and blended everything together seamlessly on our big day. He was even able to make changes on the fly (we made a few little requests). During the event he was continually touching base with us to let us know what was “on the docket” next and he kept things moving and kept us feeling calm and confident about our event. He also played music that the guests requested. Unforgettable Entertainment did a fantastic job and we were extremely happy with the all they did for us.

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gregg was great, he did require us to give him a playlist of 100 songs we wanted which took some time, but the end result was a wedding that really reflected our personality and taste. A tremendous amount of guests commented on how great the music was. Gregg was also terrific at reading the crowd, if things were lagging he knew how to bring them up and people danced all night. He ended the night with our first dance song, which my husband and I thought was a really classy move. He also surprised us at the end of the night with a cd which had the songs from all of the important moments during the evening and a fun mix of some other songs. Overall Gregg was great, he was easy to get a hold of and is enthusiastic about what he does. He was also very professional.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg is the owner of Unforgettable Entertainment and from the 1st time I spoke to him on the phone, I knew there was a connection! Having a DJ/Entertainment who you "click" with is a MUST and Gregg will make you feel comfortable and his motto (which was hard for me to adapt to because I wasn't Bridezilla, or at least I don't think), was, "I work FOR YOU, whatever you say goes, and I will do whatever it takes to please you" (whether it was telling your mother-in-law to stay away from the microphone, or telling you "Sure I'll play that song" even though he knew it would be awful). He aims to please his brides and I can imagine his entire staff is probably the same way (we only worked with him directly). He called the week before and the night before our wedding to make sure he had all the music correct and in the right place! I would and HAVE referred Gregg and Unforgettable Enteratinment and would personally hire him again for any of my personal events, without a blink of an eye.

Profile Picture Katey, 6/23/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husbnd and I enjoyed the music and everything went well on time and the flexibility was very good. I recommend Unforgettable Entertainment for any special occasion. Their price is also unforgettable. Thank you Gregg for your patience and professionalism. Hope to have you back some day.
Lorna & Paul

Profile Picture Lorna, 4/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is a Fantastic company!!!! Gregg (the owner) was the DJ at our wedding reception, from the moment our guests arrived he had everyone entertained. He hosted the entire evening with perfection, allowing my husband and I to simply enjoy the evening with our guests. He is a great communicator, extremely well organized, and incredibly professional. I highly recommend Gregg and Unforgettable Entertainment for all DJ and hosting events.

Profile Picture Missy, 10/14/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Unforgettable Entertainment really made our wedding wonderful! Anytime I called or emailed, Gregg responded really fast and always had a courteous and informative answer. Gregg is the owner and I talked to him via phone and email to plan everything out. However we met in person with Jake (who was our DJ) and Gregg when we were going over all the different forms and how the wedding was going to go. They were very well organized and had several different forms that had music genre lists so that they could find out the type of music you like and want played at your wedding. Gregg had another form that contained a lot of questions on how the day was going to go so that they were able to make sure they didn’t miss any details and all goes smooth. Well, I’m glad that they had those forms because the day of the wedding I really needed it! We introduced our wedding party into the reception with a few seconds of a song that fit each of their personality. Well, I was such a nervous wreck that day and completely forgot which person was going on in which order. I was afraid that the wrong person was going to go out at the wrong time and that the DJ would announce the wrong person. Just as I was having my nervous breakdown, Jake walked in to where we were all lined up and ready to go and had his detailed notes, put us in the order we were walking in, and calmed me down! The day of the wedding, Jake did such a great job! He showed up really early and had everything set up. He had every detail perfect from the songs to play as we walked down the aisle, to our first dance, wedding party dance song, there was not a hiccup at all!! He was also able to judge the music everyone liked and play what he thought that people would get on the dance floor to and it worked. I was really happy that when my grandmother and her husband requested their wedding song to dance to, Jake was able to provide them with that. We were so happy that we booked Unforgettable Entertainment and had Jake as our DJ to make our night perfect!!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/18/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake did a GREAT job! Everything was set up perfectly and early, I had no worries in the world. He fit our party perfectly and everything ran super smooth!

Profile Picture Leticia, 8/27/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Unforgettable Entertainment served as the DJ/MC for my wedding this August 2011. Throughout the the wedding process they were very responsive and accomodating to our needs and budget. Gregg and Jake were always very professional and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding they arrived early and set up with minimal supervision; they definitely knew what they were doing. Throughout the ceremony the sound levels were perfect and during they reception they played a great mix of tunes based on a mutually agreed upon list of songs that really got the party started. We had a great time and so did our guests. I would highly recommend Unforgettable Entertainment as a DJ/MC for a wedding and would use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Cougar, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg S. from Unforgettable Entertainment (UEDJs) really came through in our time of need! He was uber-professional and came well-prepared! Even with no notice at all, Gregg helped whip our ceremony/reception into shape. He rolled with the punches and was great under pressure. This guy is a champ!

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/6/11, 1 Review