Unforgettable DJs Reviews

301 | Belmar, NJ

301 Reviews for Unforgettable DJs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• User5575142 路 event on: 04/23/2016

We had Eric as our DJ for our engagement party. He was prompt and everyone at our party had a great. He played a nice variety of music. Throughout our planning, he stayed in touch about what we wanted for our party.

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole Lagoeiro 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing DJ!

We used unforgettable djs for our wedding and had a great experience! Joe and his team were amazing! From the music for our ceremony, to the cocktail hour music, to the entire reception - joe and the music were the BEST. The dance floor was full the entire night and our guests to this day still talk about how great the music and our dj was! 100% would recommend unforgettable djs.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Simply the best!

This review is so long overdue - but if you are still looking for your DJ you can stop here. Our wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Unforgettable DJs for that, especially our DJ/emcee, Chris. Chris was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Chris took a ton of time to get to know us and made sure our wedding truly reflected our personal style. And everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Unforgettable DJs was honestly one of the best decisions we made, so seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - stop. You will not be disappointed! :) Highly HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Unforgettable DJs's reply:

馃馃徎 You guys rock! Thank you for the kind words and for the opportunity. Best wish to you! -Chris

Kate 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding as well as providing photo booth services. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme/tone. We got SO many compliments on the music and the event overall, and Chris really set the stage for our wedding. Would DEFINITELY hire again!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Unforgettable DJs's reply:

Thank you Kate, was a pleasure working with you and Soma!

Megan 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We worked with Chris for our wedding and he is absolutely amazing. Apparently we don鈥檛 have 鈥渢ypical wedding music鈥 taste, but all of our guests had a blast. We aren鈥檛 a couple big on dancing, and were not expecting a huge crowd, but people were dancing all night. Chris really knows how to put on a good show. He handled all of our snags perfectly and came up with plan suggestions when we did not have any ideas. He was also really careful with lighting as one of our guests has epilepsy, and made sure that there were no blinking lights or harsh color changes on the accent lighting. The night flowed really smoothly. After our planning session we felt really good about the night, and it was better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 03/24/2018

We used Unforgettable DJ's for our wedding and could not be happier! When I called to set-up our initial appointment I was matched with Joe, and I am so glad we did. From our creativity session when we picked out all the music, to the day of the wedding - he was professional, responsive and really listened to all our (and our guests) requests. All our guests couldn鈥檛 say enough about the music and the DJ. Which is really all we wanted, was everyone to have a great time and not stop dancing. I would highly recommend Joe and Unforgettable DJ鈥檚 to anyone ?? 鈥 Rachel & Steve

Sent on 04/06/2018

Corinne 路 Married on 03/09/2018

BEST DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with Chris from Unforgettable DJs! Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJ was :) We were married at Clarks Landing Yacht Club and Chris kept the party going all night! Chris was amazing to work with and was able to play all of our requests. We HIGHLY recommend to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 12/29/2017

Unforgettable DJs were the best decision we made. I knew from day 1 that we would be using the same DJ that my sister used when she got married, Chris Garrow. He is undeniably the best DJ around. He reads the crowd, and ensures that the party keeps moving. Chris has an amazing set of skills, that ensures that your day will go by without a glitch. He asks that you meet with him for a few hours before the event... this may seem a little excessive at first, but the meeting flies by, and Chris asks all the questions you never would have thought of on your own. If you are considering Unforgettable DJs, I would absolutely recommend them. We didn't book our venue until we knew Chris was available!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Diane 路 Married on 12/29/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with Unforgettable DJ's. The company was recommended to us by a family friend who could not say enough good things, so we already had a good feeling about them. After meeting with Joe Caputo, my husband and I pretty much knew we would pick them for our December wedding. We felt Joe understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. We still met with another, dj, but we knew Joe was the right choice! Prior to our wedding Joe spent over 2 hours with us planning out everything. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. My husband and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and Joe took note of it all. We went over our play list and Joe was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. Joe was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. I even emailed him the day before and he got right back to me! I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Joe remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Joe and the music. One of my husband's friends even said it was the best wedding dj she had ever experienced. My husband and I know our tastes in music but we also knew the crowd of our wedding and Joe "got" that. Because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Joe for helping to make our wedding day so amazing! ~Diane and Don Leypoldt

Sent on 01/17/2018

Unforgettable DJs's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the kind words. Joe is the best! Congratulations!

John 路 Married on 10/13/2017

I am so glad we picked Unforgettable DJs for our recent wedding. Chris was incredible to work with from start to finish. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. He gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us extensively on the format of our wedding, and played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. He's also an awesome emcee -- he was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. Everything was flawless. I got so many comments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more!

Norene 路 Married on 10/07/2017

The Unforgettable DJ's team really made our wedding unforgettable! We worked with Joe Caputo for our event. Joe is AMAZING!! He spent time getting to know my fiance and I and our music taste/preferences. The planning session with him was a ton of fun and we really felt that he cared about our event. Fast forward to the day of and all I can say is WOW! We got so many compliments from our guests regarding Joe, our DJ. The venue even told us that they have never seen a wedding with so many people dancing and singing along. That is truly at testament to Joe's skills. Joe also made it possible for me to surprise my husband with a rap at the reception. He brought our vision to life and I would recommend Unforgettable DJs to everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

heather 路 Married on 10/01/2017

Unforgettable DJ鈥檚 made our wedding perfect !!! We got married at Clark鈥檚 Landing , he knew the staff and came highly recommended . He lead us from the ceremony , to having someone sing at our ceremony , to every song custom fit ! Chris was the best he sat with us and in detail helped our day be the most magical ! People are still telling us that the MC was amazing , and would recommend him highly ! Didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing on our special day !

Vonda 路 Married on 10/01/2017

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped make our day perfect! From our first planning session until the wedding day, he was incredibly organized and asked all the questions I forgot to!! All of my guests loved the music and had a great time and he did a fabulous job of getting everyone out on the dance floor! Thank you again for a job well done!!

Anna 路 Married on 09/23/2017

We worked with Joe for our wedding and we could not have been happier!! He found the perfect song for us to walk down the aisle to, remixed the perfect mother/son dance and transitioned the Horah into the Tarantella t0 make all our guests feel welcome. We had Nero at the wedding and the guests loved it!! We trusted Joe fully during the process and he was so responsive and on top of everything. Could not have been happier!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Laura 路 Married on 09/23/2017

We were so happy we used UFD. We felt a connection with Chris from the first time we talked to him on the phone. After we actually sat down and met him we knew we were making the right choice. He understood that we were looking for an emcee who didn't talk through every song. He was totally on board with our music choices. We had our introduction and first dance to rock bands.
    He also helped guide us in a good direction to make our reception flow well. He was great at communicating before the big day. He answered all our questions and explained all the timing for the ceremony and reception. He took note of little things like my favorite band and made sure to squeeze one of the songs in while everyone was eating. I could see him smiling every time I got excited when he played certain songs. He was loving the fact that I was having the time of my life. We also had a photo booth from them. Everyone had so much fun with that. I wish I had another event coming up so I could use Unforgettable DJs again!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Erin 路 Married on 09/22/2017

Chris rocked our reception at our wedding. We felt really confident about everything even before the big day due to his professionalism and attention to detail. It was really important for us to have awesome music and a classy dj. We got to sit down with him and discuss all the genres we liked and even picked most of the songs we wanted to play (and of course the ones we didn鈥檛 want him to play!). Everything went so smoothly and we were happy to have him as a vendor. He even coordinatinates the photo booth so we killed two birds with one stone. We would highly recommend Unforgettable DJs!

Dorinda 路 Married on 09/17/2017

We struck GOLD for our wedding at the Ashford Estate in Allentown, NJ because we used Wedding Wire to help find our "Unforgettable DJs" - Chris Garrow. He suggested a creativity session that allowed all of us to partner up and make the day more entertaining, and it turned out to be a musical dream. Their experience level made all of the difference in reducing our concerns during planning. Our guests were full of compliments about Chris, and he was absolutely the "heart" of the party. We're now trying to figure out how to hire him again for a Vow Renewal Ceremony! We highly recommend him!

Tara 路 Married on 09/09/2017

We heard about Chris and UFDJs when we attended our friends鈥 wedding. Our experience with Chris was outstanding from start to finish! He was always so professional and sincere. The final appointment really assured me that we were in good hands! Definitely will recommend to local friends and family!

Eric 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Chris and the whole Unforgettable DJs crew where outstanding. We hammered out all of the fine details with Chris who took his time getting to know both my wife and myself on a personal level. Very professional all around. We plan on using Chris and the Unforgettable DJs team for all events in the future.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Phil 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Chris was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to meet with us at the venue to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. He gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with Chris that he has a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that he was working with us. Chris arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with Chris and Unforgettable DJs for your wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Unforgettable DJs's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I had a blast with you two and all your guest! -Chris

Dara 路 Married on 05/13/2017

My fiancee and I had a really hard time finding a DJ. We found there were a lot of DJs out there that followed a set formula, many of them had over the top personalities, and a lot of them didn't have good videos online for us to really view them in action.

Chris was the antithesis of all of this. He was flexible, fluid, calm. He listened to what we wanted and he asked really good questions. He did his research when necessary (e.g., we had a somewhat obscure Jewish tradition incorporated into our day and by the wedding day he knew more about it than we did). He was funny and charming without be overbearing. He took an amazing amount of time with us - we were both so grateful that it was so personal and not all done on an app.

Chris was definitely on the pricier side, but for something this important, it seems like a tough thing to skimp on. Our day was made enormously better because of him.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Unforgettable DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure... stay in touch! -Chris

Connor 路 Married on 11/18/2016

Wow, this was incredibly delayed, and I want to extend my DEEPEST apologies to everyone at Unforgettable DJ鈥檚, because they deserved this review immediately after our wedding day.
    I know that it鈥檚 difficult to figure out what the best option is when it comes to the entertainment for your wedding, because I鈥檝e been there, believe me! But, Unforgettable DJ鈥檚 are the BEST at what they do, and the company I would recommend to absolutely anyone, without hesitation.
    The minute we started working with Joe and his team it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting you could really tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. After we took some time to review their catalogue of songs, we met with Joe again to program the wedding. This may sound daunting since it is A LOT of music, but it was such a good time! We all just hung out, listened to music, cracked jokes, and collaborated on every moment of the wedding from beginning to end. We left that creative session with 100% certainty that the entertainment was a lock!
    I won鈥檛 go into the finer details of the actual day because I could go on and on for pages. I鈥檒l just tell you the most important thing; the day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Joe and his team MADE that party what it was through some fantastic programming. And that is saying something, because we are still getting messages from people about how much fun they had.
    We are so grateful everything that Unforgettable DJ鈥檚 did for us, especially for Joe, you were the absolute best!
    If you鈥檙e looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, HIRE Unforgettable DJ鈥檚, you won鈥 regret it.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Emma & Connor -

THANK YOU for your awesome review and for your kind words! You both had an amazing wedding! Keep in touch and all the best to you both!

-The UFDJ Team

Allison 路 Married on 11/11/2016

Unforgettable DJs deserves 5 stars across the board. Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. My husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning session to ensure that all details would be perfect. This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Chris. When communicating with the staff from UFDJ, we were very impressed in their professionalism, prompt responses, and again attention to detail. Chris allowed us to see things from his professional prospective while still maintaining what my husband and I envisioned. He truly is an expert in his field.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Allison & Kevin -

Thank you for sharing your kind words! Hope all is well and Happy New Year!

-Chris and the UFDJ Team

Christopher 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Chris and the team at Unforgettable DJs are undeniably the best choice for your wedding. We met with a few other vendors and they all pushed their online meetings for planning. We wanted a more hands on and in person vendor and we found that with Chris. He met with us multiple times in person and greatly helped us plan the flow of our reception and make music choices. This was the exact type of service that we were looking for and we definitely received superb service and attention. He made this part of the wedding planning really easy. Our family and guests had a blast on the dance floor and the proof was hearing from my cousin that, "I've never seen all the aunts dancing like this before!"

Sent on 12/07/2016

Emily & Chris,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

-Chris & the UFDJ Team

Rob 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Let me start off by saying that this is the first time I've written a review鈥 ever鈥 for anything. I needed to write this because picking Chris and Unforgettable DJs was the best decision that my wife and I made during our entire wedding planning process. We used Unforgettable DJs both for entertainment and for lighting -- both of which they absolutely knocked out of the park. When we signed up with Chris, we didn鈥檛 truly understand how much of an impact our decision would make on the outcome of our big day. Chris and his team spent the time to have 鈥渃reative sessions鈥 to get to know our relationship, our interests, our music preferences, our family and our overall vision. They then designed a tailored end-to-end flow for the evening and worked with us on planning all each of the big moments. Looking back on our experience with Unforgettable DJs, we got FAR more than a DJ, we a conductor for our evening who kept the excitement and energy of our wedding day going until the last song.

As for the day itself, the dance floor was so packed throughout the evening that people were dancing on the carpet (and it was not a small dance floor). The bridal party entrances were electric. The lighting was perfect. It was truly the best night of our lives and made possible by the talent and hard work of Chris and his team. You may be able to find less expensive wedding DJs, but going with Unforgettable DJs was the best money that we could have ever spent. Hats off to the Chris and his team for a night and experience that we鈥檒l never forget.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Hello Jennifer & Rob,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you both!

--Chris & The UFDJ Team