Une Belle Ceremonie Reviews

Une Belle Ceremonie 6
Une Belle Ceremonie 7

Bijone · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Surprise Paris Wedding

Simply extraordinary, I’m still in awe of how amazing the Paris team was at planning this surprise wedding for my family. 29 people in total and I couldn’t have asked to spend my ceremony any other way. We appreciate everyone on the team because they were so helpful, positive, knowledgeable, and had beautiful souls individually that contributed to having a great day and time in Paris.
    If I had to do it over I would still choose this team, the location, just wish it wasn’t sooo windy that day!

Thank you again Perfect Paris Team for leaving a stamp in our hearts forever,

Une Belle Ceremonie 16
  • Amy

Amy Girdlestone · Married on 08/13/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

We used Perfect Paris Wedding in August for our Wedding and it was AMAZING!!
    Every single person involved made our day so perfect!
    HUGE thank you Katia on hair and Make up, I was so nervous as I had not had a trial. She made me feel so relaxed and the end result was perfect and just how I wanted!

Stephanie was amazing too and the photos are exactly what we wanted. She made the whole thing so fun, and visiting different area in Paris which were beautiful.

Thank you all so much for making our special so perfect!!

Amy and Liam

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Une Belle Ceremonie 17
  • Julie

Julie Clark · Married on 06/12/2019

Very professional and inspire confidence

Effortless and reassuring service from everyone we dealt with. We were delighted with our experience and would recommend to anyone. Beautiful photos by Jacques Matteos just topped it off.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Une Belle Ceremonie 18
    Une Belle Ceremonie 19
    Une Belle Ceremonie 20
    Une Belle Ceremonie 21
    Une Belle Ceremonie 22

Layla · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Fantastic

If you are wanting to get married in Paris do not hesitate to use PPW. From the first email to the day of the ceremony, every question and detail was looked after by Anouck. All you literally have to do is show up at your beautiful ceremony. Katia was excellent w/ my hair and makeup, my bouquet was exactly like the picture I had sent a year ago. Ahcene picked us up and drove us around and was so sweet he had candy and water for us in the car. Julien & Guillaume were amazing, the pictures and video are so beautiful. We will cherish them and the memories forever. Michelle kept us giggling and keeping our mind off of our lost guests that were trying to find there way to the ceremony site. We added the FB live so our family and friends that couldn't make it could feel a part of our day. All in all the entire day was breathtaking and we wouldn't change a thing! Merci from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Une Belle Ceremonie 23
    Une Belle Ceremonie 24

Madison Jones · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Paris Wedding

There are no words to explain how amazing The Perfect Paris Wedding team is. It is a little scary planning a wedding from another country, but they went above and beyond to help the process along with making me feel comfortable. I chose the American Church of Paris and had 22 guest attend. The church was unbelievably beautiful and the church staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. I never in my wildest dream expected my wedding day to be stress free, but some how this team made it happen. My planner Erin was extremely helpful and responsive making changes as needed. The chauffer was on time along with being extremely nice and helpful. My photographer was exceptional, he made me feel like a star. Last but not least my makeup artist, there are no words to explain how talented she is. I know makeup VERY well and she is extremely good at what she does. I never felt so beautiful in my entire life! My wedding still feels like a dream come true, I would not change a single thing. Thank you, Claire, for providing such a great team to work with.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Catarina Oliveira · Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect :)

This was the best choice we could possibly have made for our special day! The team is absolutely brilliant and they make sure everything goes just as you planned! Myself and my husband are forever grateful to them!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Rhea

Rhea Torres · Married on 03/18/2019

Paris perfect wedding

Everybody was great, polite and on time. We were a little bit late for the ceremony but they were flexible enough to accommodate us. From the wedding coordinator, make-up artist, chauffeur, officiant the the photographer, they were all incredibly talented and awesome to work with. Our wedding was as memorable as we hoped and more because of all your help. Thank you so much and you are highly recommended.

• Anne

Anne Krache · Married on 12/21/2018

Professional. Kind. Responsive.

I cannot say enough good things about this company. It's difficult planning an international wedding, but they made it easy. Everyone from the driver to florist to photographer was fabulous. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Une Belle Ceremonie 25
  • Margarita

Margarita Chmykhalova · Married on 12/20/2018

10yr Vow renewal in Paris, Eiffel Tower

So easy and fun! Loved how everything was arranged and coordinated at a click of an email- hair/ make up, transportation, videographer, photographer! Excellent quality photo shoot. So many kind and brilliant people worked together to make our day special.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Une Belle Ceremonie 26
    Une Belle Ceremonie 27

Arthur Taylor · Married on 12/19/2018

A day we will remember forever!

We flew in from the United States and we were a bit worried regarding our service but they not only took excellent care of us on our special day but coordinated with the the Four Seasons to make our night unforgettable.

Nikki · Married on 09/06/2018

My husband and I had the PERFECT wedding. I kept waiting for something to go wrong, and it did not. We even ended up switching our ceremony location a couple days before our wedding, and the team was more than helpful in finding a new location, and coordinating the change with all involved stakeholders. Our personal ceremony was thoughtfully written by Claire, and Anouck did an excellent job of conveying the emotion behind the words. My hair and makeup turned out exactly as I hoped, and the driving service was accommodating to our every wish. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Josh Lindley · Married on 07/24/2018

Wedding In Beautiful Paris!

Couldn’t be more happy with or choice in Perfect Paris Wedding. Our day was very special and we owe it all to them. From the planning to the actual ceremony, the team worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you Geraldine and Anouck for a beautiful day, and a special thanks to the wonderful photographer Jacques who caught some amazing moments, and toured us around some great places in Paris!

It’s been almost a year, and we are still so grateful we found you! Thank you all!

Josh & Megan

Sent on 07/15/2019

Terrell · event on 07/17/2018

Anouck and her entire team were magnificent. The pricing was reasonable and professionalism was respectable. I would use this service again and recommend there business to anyone. My wife and I were very pleased with the outcome of our 10 year vow renewal at the Eiffel tower. The transportation was flexible and very nice, I have three small kids and was still able to get a luxurious van with chauffeur. Thank you to the entire team for making this an experience we'll both cherish for a lifetime.

"The Brown's"

Sent on 07/21/2018

Karol · Married on 06/22/2018

I never thought having a wedding would be so easy! The people were so sweet, and were so helpful. My husband and I enjoyed our time there. Overall it was such a great experience. I highly recommend for anyone trying to elope in Paris.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nick · Married on 06/21/2018

We used Une Belle Ceremonie to arrange our wedding in Paris, and we genuinely could not be more happy with how things turned out.

Claire and her team arranged our venue, our wedding cars, flowers, hair, make up, photographer, even musicians to play on the day, and to say that things went flawlessly would be an understatement.

We had a wedding that was more beautiful than we’d even dreamed would be possible, in large part due to the professionalism and helpfulness of Une Belle Ceremonie.

If you’re thinking about getting married in Paris, look no further as they will take all of the stress out of the day and deliver you an experience that will live in the heart and the memory forever.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Dolly & Jay

Dolly & Jay · Married on 05/15/2018

We used Une Belle Ceremonie to have our wedding ceremony at the Eiffel Tower. The process was very easy from the very beginning..…from registering to making the payments. They (Anouck :)) stayed in contact with us periodically to ensure they captured everything they/we needed for our special day and answered every question and/or concern we had during the planning process. When we arrived in Paris, we were informed that our luggage (including our wedding attire) did not make it and were still in Houston, TX. I, the bride, was an emotional mess knowing that we had our wedding ceremony scheduled for the day after our arrival and was dress-less. We reached out to the Perfect Paris Team and they quickly reach out to all the parties involved in our ceremony and we were able to change it to a few days later. They completely understood our situation and they didn’t hesitate for a second to change the date. Days before our ceremony we received a pictorial itinerary of our wedding day that is an awesome keepsake. On the day of our ceremony (and yes, our wedding attire arrived on time for the new date), everyone was amazing and everything went smoothly. Special shout outs to all the parties involved that made our once in lifetime event truly special and magical: Lady Blue who did my awesome make-up; Lucianna who did my awesome hair-do (you all made me, the bride, look amazing); Tomoko who did our beautiful flowers; Ahcene who drove us around and helped with capturing our ceremony via Facebook Live for our US families and friends to view; Caroline who did a superb job at officiating our ceremony and capturing every detail including the last minute ones; and, last but not least, Pierre who took our awesome pictures that captured our once in a lifetime experience that we will treasure for a lifetime. They provided wine for our toast and let us have our first dance after the ceremony. Thanks!!!

With much love, Mr. & Mrs. Jay Hollingsworth from Texas!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Carol-Ann · Married on 12/30/2017

To explain how wonderful and easy this experience was is almost impossible but I will try. From planning to execution to making decisions on flowers the team took the lead and I just enjoyed the experience. Our photographer and Video team was amazing they felt like friends immediately and made us comfortable. My stylist Eve was second to none. Coming from NYC and doing lots of hair and makeup for events my expectations are high and she exceeded everyone if I could adopt her as my personal stylist I would. Our officiant was sweet and professional even our driver became our good friend fast. We laughed together and had so much fun all around Paris. My husband and I felts so comfortable with Julien that we could get lost in our moments together. Laurent was so stealthy with the video we never noticed when he was filming which made our video so real and a true representation of our day. This team will forever be a part of our love story. Thank you so much to Claire, Eve, Julien, Laurent and Henri for making my Paris dreams come true. I shared a few photos but there are too many favorites to pick from !!!!! Don't look any further this is your dream wedding team!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Une Belle Ceremonie 35
    Une Belle Ceremonie 36
    Une Belle Ceremonie 37

Justin · Married on 09/05/2017

My wife and I recently got married in Paris and Claire from Une Belle Cérémonie officiated our ceremony. She was absolutely amazing! We did a non-religious ceremony and she had a perfect script prepared. We didn't customize our ceremony at all, though it was an option, because her pre-made version was so perfect. Claire did a great job delivering the words on the day of the ceremony. For our vows, she was easy to follow and broke up the words into small chunks so we didn't stumble over the words in front of our families, which was my biggest fear :). Our small wedding party of eight people were really moved by the ceremony. Thanks so much Claire!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Carmen · Married on 08/12/2017

Claire and her Dream Team created a truly magical experience for our wedding in Paris. The ceremony was perfectly executed. They were organized and helped in every way. Every aspect was perfect. From the hair and makeup to the ceremony. The photographer and driver were very professional and creative. It was an experience that will never be forgotten!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/27/2017

They made our day perfect. Very professional. everything was beautiful. The whole team was great.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Peter · Married on 07/07/2017

Although we were thousands of miles apart (Honolulu, Hawaii and Paris, France), everything went smoothly. The makeup and hair person did a great job readying my wife for the event. The chauffeur was prompt and took us all around the city for photos. He took some for us on my cell phone. The photographer was exceptional and we couldn't be happier with our photos! The celebrant did a great job performing the ceremony. Office coordination was thorough and responsive. We highly recommend this company if you are planning a wedding in Paris. They were "tres bien!"

Sent on 08/03/2017

Margoth · Married on 04/21/2017

Everything was perfect thank you so much for make my day more special and perfect

Sent on 04/25/2017

Katie · Married on 03/17/2017

Claire was so helpful! Having a wedding in Paris and living in the U.S. Is a little scary but she made it very easy! She answered all my questions and concerns promptly. My husband and I had 15 guest coming for our wedding ceremony, with that many people and having to coordinate two vans and multiple pick and drop off locations she made this task very easy. Claire made a wedding day timeline for me to give to my guest so everyone was on the same page. We were married March 17, 2017 at the chateau. It looks exactly like the pictures! The driver was amazing, he knew so much about France's history. We had a cello player for the ceremony and he played the songs we selected perfectly. We decided to do the photo shoot around Paris, this was so much fun! The photographer knew the best places to have pictures taken, he was awesome! The bouquet was exactly like the picture I sent her. Claire even sent me a list of restaurants where we could have a celebration dinner at. We will be forever grateful for Claire and all her help with our special day.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2016

We recently were married in Paris by Claire and it's one of the best decisions we've ever made. From the first email contact with Claire and the perfectpariswedding team, through the (very easy) planning, and all through our special day the team was exceptional. Our day was even better than we imagined. All of the details were taken care of for us. We floated through the experience on cloud 9 not worrying about a detail. We were relaxed and had a lot of fun; it just felt like the best date of our lives. Claire made the ceremony special and romantic. The vows were beautiful and the setting was a dream (in a little park at the foot of the Eiffel Tower). It's a memory we will cherish forever.

Thanks also to Katia who did my hair and makeup and helped me into my dress and veil. She had a very calming way about her that was perfect for a slightly nervous bride. And she gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. (I could have never done a red lip so well without her!) Cedric, our driver, was a true joy - a gentleman, a tour guide, and a planner extraordinaire. And what a car! The feeling of sitting in the back of that car in my wedding dress, sipping champagne, and greeting the well-wishers raising glasses of wine to us from the street-side cafes was just wonderful!

Thanks also to Julien, our truly talented photographer. I have never seen my husband so at ease in front a camera. We had so much fun posing for the pictures on our special day. When I saw the pictures for the first time, I gasped. He captured us, and the city perfectly. I will cherish those photos for the rest of my life.

Sometimes you meet someone who is doing exactly what they are meant to be doing in this world. I believe this to be true of the perfectpariswedding team. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this amazing experience possible. To anyone wondering whether or not this is the right choice for you. Don't wonder. Do it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/31/2016

Claire and her team are absolutely amazing! All inquiries were quickly responded to from the first email up until we arrived in Paris. This was effortless, but it was unique, beautiful, and perfect! I'd like to say all we had to do was show up, but we didn't even have to do that - we were picked up at our hotel! We received a few sneak peek photos from the fantastic photographer Julien, and they were great. Anyone looking for a super cool modern alternative to the typical stressful planning of a wedding should definitely consider a Paris wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2016