Une Belle Ceremonie Reviews

Une Belle Ceremonie 6
Une Belle Ceremonie 7

Bijone · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Surprise Paris Wedding

Simply extraordinary, I’m still in awe of how amazing the Paris team was at planning this surprise wedding for my family. 29 people in total and I couldn’t have asked to spend my ceremony any other way. We appreciate everyone on the team because they were so helpful, positive, knowledgeable, and had beautiful souls individually that contributed to having a great day and time in Paris.
    If I had to do it over I would still choose this team, the location, just wish it wasn’t sooo windy that day!

Thank you again Perfect Paris Team for leaving a stamp in our hearts forever,

Une Belle Ceremonie 15
    Une Belle Ceremonie 16

Madison Jones · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Paris Wedding

There are no words to explain how amazing The Perfect Paris Wedding team is. It is a little scary planning a wedding from another country, but they went above and beyond to help the process along with making me feel comfortable. I chose the American Church of Paris and had 22 guest attend. The church was unbelievably beautiful and the church staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. I never in my wildest dream expected my wedding day to be stress free, but some how this team made it happen. My planner Erin was extremely helpful and responsive making changes as needed. The chauffer was on time along with being extremely nice and helpful. My photographer was exceptional, he made me feel like a star. Last but not least my makeup artist, there are no words to explain how talented she is. I know makeup VERY well and she is extremely good at what she does. I never felt so beautiful in my entire life! My wedding still feels like a dream come true, I would not change a single thing. Thank you, Claire, for providing such a great team to work with.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Catarina Oliveira · Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect :)

This was the best choice we could possibly have made for our special day! The team is absolutely brilliant and they make sure everything goes just as you planned! Myself and my husband are forever grateful to them!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Rhea

Rhea Torres · Married on 03/18/2019

Paris perfect wedding

Everybody was great, polite and on time. We were a little bit late for the ceremony but they were flexible enough to accommodate us. From the wedding coordinator, make-up artist, chauffeur, officiant the the photographer, they were all incredibly talented and awesome to work with. Our wedding was as memorable as we hoped and more because of all your help. Thank you so much and you are highly recommended.

• Anne

Anne Krache · Married on 12/21/2018

Professional. Kind. Responsive.

I cannot say enough good things about this company. It's difficult planning an international wedding, but they made it easy. Everyone from the driver to florist to photographer was fabulous. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Une Belle Ceremonie 17
  • Margarita

Margarita Chmykhalova · Married on 12/20/2018

10yr Vow renewal in Paris, Eiffel Tower

So easy and fun! Loved how everything was arranged and coordinated at a click of an email- hair/ make up, transportation, videographer, photographer! Excellent quality photo shoot. So many kind and brilliant people worked together to make our day special.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Une Belle Ceremonie 18
    Une Belle Ceremonie 19

Arthur Taylor · Married on 12/19/2018

A day we will remember forever!

We flew in from the United States and we were a bit worried regarding our service but they not only took excellent care of us on our special day but coordinated with the the Four Seasons to make our night unforgettable.

Nikki · Married on 09/06/2018

My husband and I had the PERFECT wedding. I kept waiting for something to go wrong, and it did not. We even ended up switching our ceremony location a couple days before our wedding, and the team was more than helpful in finding a new location, and coordinating the change with all involved stakeholders. Our personal ceremony was thoughtfully written by Claire, and Anouck did an excellent job of conveying the emotion behind the words. My hair and makeup turned out exactly as I hoped, and the driving service was accommodating to our every wish. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Karol · Married on 06/22/2018

I never thought having a wedding would be so easy! The people were so sweet, and were so helpful. My husband and I enjoyed our time there. Overall it was such a great experience. I highly recommend for anyone trying to elope in Paris.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nick · Married on 06/21/2018

We used Une Belle Ceremonie to arrange our wedding in Paris, and we genuinely could not be more happy with how things turned out.

Claire and her team arranged our venue, our wedding cars, flowers, hair, make up, photographer, even musicians to play on the day, and to say that things went flawlessly would be an understatement.

We had a wedding that was more beautiful than we’d even dreamed would be possible, in large part due to the professionalism and helpfulness of Une Belle Ceremonie.

If you’re thinking about getting married in Paris, look no further as they will take all of the stress out of the day and deliver you an experience that will live in the heart and the memory forever.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Dolly & Jay

Dolly & Jay · Married on 05/15/2018

We used Une Belle Ceremonie to have our wedding ceremony at the Eiffel Tower. The process was very easy from the very beginning..…from registering to making the payments. They (Anouck :)) stayed in contact with us periodically to ensure they captured everything they/we needed for our special day and answered every question and/or concern we had during the planning process. When we arrived in Paris, we were informed that our luggage (including our wedding attire) did not make it and were still in Houston, TX. I, the bride, was an emotional mess knowing that we had our wedding ceremony scheduled for the day after our arrival and was dress-less. We reached out to the Perfect Paris Team and they quickly reach out to all the parties involved in our ceremony and we were able to change it to a few days later. They completely understood our situation and they didn’t hesitate for a second to change the date. Days before our ceremony we received a pictorial itinerary of our wedding day that is an awesome keepsake. On the day of our ceremony (and yes, our wedding attire arrived on time for the new date), everyone was amazing and everything went smoothly. Special shout outs to all the parties involved that made our once in lifetime event truly special and magical: Lady Blue who did my awesome make-up; Lucianna who did my awesome hair-do (you all made me, the bride, look amazing); Tomoko who did our beautiful flowers; Ahcene who drove us around and helped with capturing our ceremony via Facebook Live for our US families and friends to view; Caroline who did a superb job at officiating our ceremony and capturing every detail including the last minute ones; and, last but not least, Pierre who took our awesome pictures that captured our once in a lifetime experience that we will treasure for a lifetime. They provided wine for our toast and let us have our first dance after the ceremony. Thanks!!!

With much love, Mr. & Mrs. Jay Hollingsworth from Texas!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Carol-Ann · Married on 12/30/2017

To explain how wonderful and easy this experience was is almost impossible but I will try. From planning to execution to making decisions on flowers the team took the lead and I just enjoyed the experience. Our photographer and Video team was amazing they felt like friends immediately and made us comfortable. My stylist Eve was second to none. Coming from NYC and doing lots of hair and makeup for events my expectations are high and she exceeded everyone if I could adopt her as my personal stylist I would. Our officiant was sweet and professional even our driver became our good friend fast. We laughed together and had so much fun all around Paris. My husband and I felts so comfortable with Julien that we could get lost in our moments together. Laurent was so stealthy with the video we never noticed when he was filming which made our video so real and a true representation of our day. This team will forever be a part of our love story. Thank you so much to Claire, Eve, Julien, Laurent and Henri for making my Paris dreams come true. I shared a few photos but there are too many favorites to pick from !!!!! Don't look any further this is your dream wedding team!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Une Belle Ceremonie 27
    Une Belle Ceremonie 28
    Une Belle Ceremonie 29

Justin · Married on 09/05/2017

My wife and I recently got married in Paris and Claire from Une Belle Cérémonie officiated our ceremony. She was absolutely amazing! We did a non-religious ceremony and she had a perfect script prepared. We didn't customize our ceremony at all, though it was an option, because her pre-made version was so perfect. Claire did a great job delivering the words on the day of the ceremony. For our vows, she was easy to follow and broke up the words into small chunks so we didn't stumble over the words in front of our families, which was my biggest fear :). Our small wedding party of eight people were really moved by the ceremony. Thanks so much Claire!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Carmen · Married on 08/12/2017

Claire and her Dream Team created a truly magical experience for our wedding in Paris. The ceremony was perfectly executed. They were organized and helped in every way. Every aspect was perfect. From the hair and makeup to the ceremony. The photographer and driver were very professional and creative. It was an experience that will never be forgotten!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/27/2017

They made our day perfect. Very professional. everything was beautiful. The whole team was great.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Peter · Married on 07/07/2017

Although we were thousands of miles apart (Honolulu, Hawaii and Paris, France), everything went smoothly. The makeup and hair person did a great job readying my wife for the event. The chauffeur was prompt and took us all around the city for photos. He took some for us on my cell phone. The photographer was exceptional and we couldn't be happier with our photos! The celebrant did a great job performing the ceremony. Office coordination was thorough and responsive. We highly recommend this company if you are planning a wedding in Paris. They were "tres bien!"

Sent on 08/03/2017

Margoth · Married on 04/21/2017

Everything was perfect thank you so much for make my day more special and perfect

Sent on 04/25/2017

Katie · Married on 03/17/2017

Claire was so helpful! Having a wedding in Paris and living in the U.S. Is a little scary but she made it very easy! She answered all my questions and concerns promptly. My husband and I had 15 guest coming for our wedding ceremony, with that many people and having to coordinate two vans and multiple pick and drop off locations she made this task very easy. Claire made a wedding day timeline for me to give to my guest so everyone was on the same page. We were married March 17, 2017 at the chateau. It looks exactly like the pictures! The driver was amazing, he knew so much about France's history. We had a cello player for the ceremony and he played the songs we selected perfectly. We decided to do the photo shoot around Paris, this was so much fun! The photographer knew the best places to have pictures taken, he was awesome! The bouquet was exactly like the picture I sent her. Claire even sent me a list of restaurants where we could have a celebration dinner at. We will be forever grateful for Claire and all her help with our special day.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2016

We recently were married in Paris by Claire and it's one of the best decisions we've ever made. From the first email contact with Claire and the perfectpariswedding team, through the (very easy) planning, and all through our special day the team was exceptional. Our day was even better than we imagined. All of the details were taken care of for us. We floated through the experience on cloud 9 not worrying about a detail. We were relaxed and had a lot of fun; it just felt like the best date of our lives. Claire made the ceremony special and romantic. The vows were beautiful and the setting was a dream (in a little park at the foot of the Eiffel Tower). It's a memory we will cherish forever.

Thanks also to Katia who did my hair and makeup and helped me into my dress and veil. She had a very calming way about her that was perfect for a slightly nervous bride. And she gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. (I could have never done a red lip so well without her!) Cedric, our driver, was a true joy - a gentleman, a tour guide, and a planner extraordinaire. And what a car! The feeling of sitting in the back of that car in my wedding dress, sipping champagne, and greeting the well-wishers raising glasses of wine to us from the street-side cafes was just wonderful!

Thanks also to Julien, our truly talented photographer. I have never seen my husband so at ease in front a camera. We had so much fun posing for the pictures on our special day. When I saw the pictures for the first time, I gasped. He captured us, and the city perfectly. I will cherish those photos for the rest of my life.

Sometimes you meet someone who is doing exactly what they are meant to be doing in this world. I believe this to be true of the perfectpariswedding team. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this amazing experience possible. To anyone wondering whether or not this is the right choice for you. Don't wonder. Do it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/31/2016

Claire and her team are absolutely amazing! All inquiries were quickly responded to from the first email up until we arrived in Paris. This was effortless, but it was unique, beautiful, and perfect! I'd like to say all we had to do was show up, but we didn't even have to do that - we were picked up at our hotel! We received a few sneak peek photos from the fantastic photographer Julien, and they were great. Anyone looking for a super cool modern alternative to the typical stressful planning of a wedding should definitely consider a Paris wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 05/24/2016

Claire was so professional and friendly to work with. She organized our elopement wedding at the Eiffel Tower and it was the most magical experience we could have hoped for. Our family and friends arrived in Paris and were impressed with how professional and beautiful everything was - from Katya, my make-up and hair artist, to Alex our photographer, our chauffeur service, and Elodie our wedding officiant... it was so glamorous, effortless, and Parisian! It was exactly what my husband and I wanted, and we gave our friends and family a day they are so happy to be a part of. Thank you, Claire and the entire team! I wish we could do it all over again... maybe for our 20 year anniversary ;)

Sent on 06/26/2016

Claire and the team were so lovely!
    The day could not of gone smoother. Our driver was extremley nice, our photographer was so funny and kind. Thankyou so very much!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2016

Claire was fantastic! I couldn’t have done it without her.
    Her website and blog was very detailed. She has quite a team that did not disappoint. I initially wanted the ceremony to be at the Eiffel tower but because our group was too large, for security reasons, and due to the large tourist crowd she recommended a Paris Chateau. I’m so happy she did! It was an additional cost (for the space, extra time for photographer, and chauffer) but we had the place to ourselves and great for photos with a view of the city, chateau, and fountain. She took care of mostly everything from the ceremony site, hair & Make-up, photoshoot, chauffer, bridal bouquet, officiant. Even had great recommendations such as where to stay and a list of where to have the reception. The reception site was a hit! I spoke to many other wedding planner and it was way out of my budget. I initially emailed her then we Skyped. I loved her and trusted her immediately. She’s beautiful and kind. Most things are done through email. Her service doesn’t include a day of coordinator but I would pay extra for that. She was able to handle my music instead of having a quartet. She came on time and was very patient when I had some last minute changes to the wedding script, ceremony music, and schedule. We were in constant communication before I flew to Paris to the day. Claire went through every single detail with enthusiasm and grace. I liked that her prices were very reasonable. Claire was honest, and unafraid to share her opinions. She told me what I needed to hear and not just what I wanted to hear especially when it came to the schedule and utilizing a realistic time frame. I also expressed how worried I was and she was able to keep me calm. Claire and the rest of the Une Belle Ceremonie genuinely cares about you and the wedding and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Erykah · Married on 04/22/2016

Claire was absolutely amazing! She organised everything for us, answered every question, and was highly adaptable even though we kept changing our minds about things. The day was beautiful, went completely as planned. The pictures are amazing as was our make up. She contracts quality people to use for make up and photography and suggests beautiful locations and is also more than willing to help you source locations if you have something in mind! We'll be back to renew our vows in a few years and most definitely contact Claire for that. As we are a gay couple she was also completely non judgement and in general a lovely person to deal with

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kenosha · Married on 04/18/2016

Claire and Une Belle Ceremonie were absolutely amazing from start to finish! Claire exceeded our expectations! She was always very quick to respond and get back to me if I had any questions or concerns and gave me options, which I appreciated! She made us feel very confident is choosing her services for a couple that were coming in from the states without really knowing anything. The photographer, driver and my makeup artist she set us up with were just as amazing. She made our day smooth with everyone coming on time, easy, memorable and one that we will never forget! We couldn't be any happier with the overall turnout of the day!
    Thank you again Claire and your team!

Sent on 05/04/2016