Une Belle Ceremonie Reviews

43 | Paris, FR

43 Reviews for Une Belle Ceremonie

43 Une Belle Ceremonie Reviews

Nikki · Married on 09/06/2018

My husband and I had the PERFECT wedding. I kept waiting for something to go wrong, and it did not. We even ended up switching our ceremony location a couple days before our wedding, and the team was more than helpful in finding a new location, and coordinating the change with all involved stakeholders. Our personal ceremony was thoughtfully written by Claire, and Anouck did an excellent job of conveying the emotion behind the words. My hair and makeup turned out exactly as I hoped, and the driving service was accommodating to our every wish. Thanks for making our day so special!

Karol · Married on 06/22/2018

I never thought having a wedding would be so easy! The people were so sweet, and were so helpful. My husband and I enjoyed our time there. Overall it was such a great experience. I highly recommend for anyone trying to elope in Paris.

Nick · Married on 06/21/2018

We used Une Belle Ceremonie to arrange our wedding in Paris, and we genuinely could not be more happy with how things turned out.

Claire and her team arranged our venue, our wedding cars, flowers, hair, make up, photographer, even musicians to play on the day, and to say that things went flawlessly would be an understatement.

We had a wedding that was more beautiful than we’d even dreamed would be possible, in large part due to the professionalism and helpfulness of Une Belle Ceremonie.

If you’re thinking about getting married in Paris, look no further as they will take all of the stress out of the day and deliver you an experience that will live in the heart and the memory forever.

• Dolly & Jay

Dolly & Jay · Married on 05/15/2018

We used Une Belle Ceremonie to have our wedding ceremony at the Eiffel Tower. The process was very easy from the very beginning..…from registering to making the payments. They (Anouck :)) stayed in contact with us periodically to ensure they captured everything they/we needed for our special day and answered every question and/or concern we had during the planning process. When we arrived in Paris, we were informed that our luggage (including our wedding attire) did not make it and were still in Houston, TX. I, the bride, was an emotional mess knowing that we had our wedding ceremony scheduled for the day after our arrival and was dress-less. We reached out to the Perfect Paris Team and they quickly reach out to all the parties involved in our ceremony and we were able to change it to a few days later. They completely understood our situation and they didn’t hesitate for a second to change the date. Days before our ceremony we received a pictorial itinerary of our wedding day that is an awesome keepsake. On the day of our ceremony (and yes, our wedding attire arrived on time for the new date), everyone was amazing and everything went smoothly. Special shout outs to all the parties involved that made our once in lifetime event truly special and magical: Lady Blue who did my awesome make-up; Lucianna who did my awesome hair-do (you all made me, the bride, look amazing); Tomoko who did our beautiful flowers; Ahcene who drove us around and helped with capturing our ceremony via Facebook Live for our US families and friends to view; Caroline who did a superb job at officiating our ceremony and capturing every detail including the last minute ones; and, last but not least, Pierre who took our awesome pictures that captured our once in a lifetime experience that we will treasure for a lifetime. They provided wine for our toast and let us have our first dance after the ceremony. Thanks!!!

With much love, Mr. & Mrs. Jay Hollingsworth from Texas!!

Carol-Ann · Married on 12/30/2017

To explain how wonderful and easy this experience was is almost impossible but I will try. From planning to execution to making decisions on flowers the team took the lead and I just enjoyed the experience. Our photographer and Video team was amazing they felt like friends immediately and made us comfortable. My stylist Eve was second to none. Coming from NYC and doing lots of hair and makeup for events my expectations are high and she exceeded everyone if I could adopt her as my personal stylist I would. Our officiant was sweet and professional even our driver became our good friend fast. We laughed together and had so much fun all around Paris. My husband and I felts so comfortable with Julien that we could get lost in our moments together. Laurent was so stealthy with the video we never noticed when he was filming which made our video so real and a true representation of our day. This team will forever be a part of our love story. Thank you so much to Claire, Eve, Julien, Laurent and Henri for making my Paris dreams come true. I shared a few photos but there are too many favorites to pick from !!!!! Don't look any further this is your dream wedding team!!!!

Une Belle Ceremonie 1
    Une Belle Ceremonie 8
    Une Belle Ceremonie 9
    Une Belle Ceremonie 10

Justin · Married on 09/05/2017

My wife and I recently got married in Paris and Claire from Une Belle Cérémonie officiated our ceremony. She was absolutely amazing! We did a non-religious ceremony and she had a perfect script prepared. We didn't customize our ceremony at all, though it was an option, because her pre-made version was so perfect. Claire did a great job delivering the words on the day of the ceremony. For our vows, she was easy to follow and broke up the words into small chunks so we didn't stumble over the words in front of our families, which was my biggest fear :). Our small wedding party of eight people were really moved by the ceremony. Thanks so much Claire!

Carmen · Married on 08/12/2017

Claire and her Dream Team created a truly magical experience for our wedding in Paris. The ceremony was perfectly executed. They were organized and helped in every way. Every aspect was perfect. From the hair and makeup to the ceremony. The photographer and driver were very professional and creative. It was an experience that will never be forgotten!

Joseph · Married on 07/27/2017

They made our day perfect. Very professional. everything was beautiful. The whole team was great.

Peter · Married on 07/07/2017

Although we were thousands of miles apart (Honolulu, Hawaii and Paris, France), everything went smoothly. The makeup and hair person did a great job readying my wife for the event. The chauffeur was prompt and took us all around the city for photos. He took some for us on my cell phone. The photographer was exceptional and we couldn't be happier with our photos! The celebrant did a great job performing the ceremony. Office coordination was thorough and responsive. We highly recommend this company if you are planning a wedding in Paris. They were "tres bien!"

Margoth · Married on 04/21/2017

Everything was perfect thank you so much for make my day more special and perfect

Katie · Married on 03/17/2017

Claire was so helpful! Having a wedding in Paris and living in the U.S. Is a little scary but she made it very easy! She answered all my questions and concerns promptly. My husband and I had 15 guest coming for our wedding ceremony, with that many people and having to coordinate two vans and multiple pick and drop off locations she made this task very easy. Claire made a wedding day timeline for me to give to my guest so everyone was on the same page. We were married March 17, 2017 at the chateau. It looks exactly like the pictures! The driver was amazing, he knew so much about France's history. We had a cello player for the ceremony and he played the songs we selected perfectly. We decided to do the photo shoot around Paris, this was so much fun! The photographer knew the best places to have pictures taken, he was awesome! The bouquet was exactly like the picture I sent her. Claire even sent me a list of restaurants where we could have a celebration dinner at. We will be forever grateful for Claire and all her help with our special day.

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2016

We recently were married in Paris by Claire and it's one of the best decisions we've ever made. From the first email contact with Claire and the perfectpariswedding team, through the (very easy) planning, and all through our special day the team was exceptional. Our day was even better than we imagined. All of the details were taken care of for us. We floated through the experience on cloud 9 not worrying about a detail. We were relaxed and had a lot of fun; it just felt like the best date of our lives. Claire made the ceremony special and romantic. The vows were beautiful and the setting was a dream (in a little park at the foot of the Eiffel Tower). It's a memory we will cherish forever.

Thanks also to Katia who did my hair and makeup and helped me into my dress and veil. She had a very calming way about her that was perfect for a slightly nervous bride. And she gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. (I could have never done a red lip so well without her!) Cedric, our driver, was a true joy - a gentleman, a tour guide, and a planner extraordinaire. And what a car! The feeling of sitting in the back of that car in my wedding dress, sipping champagne, and greeting the well-wishers raising glasses of wine to us from the street-side cafes was just wonderful!

Thanks also to Julien, our truly talented photographer. I have never seen my husband so at ease in front a camera. We had so much fun posing for the pictures on our special day. When I saw the pictures for the first time, I gasped. He captured us, and the city perfectly. I will cherish those photos for the rest of my life.

Sometimes you meet someone who is doing exactly what they are meant to be doing in this world. I believe this to be true of the perfectpariswedding team. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this amazing experience possible. To anyone wondering whether or not this is the right choice for you. Don't wonder. Do it! You won't regret it.

Crystal · Married on 08/31/2016

Claire and her team are absolutely amazing! All inquiries were quickly responded to from the first email up until we arrived in Paris. This was effortless, but it was unique, beautiful, and perfect! I'd like to say all we had to do was show up, but we didn't even have to do that - we were picked up at our hotel! We received a few sneak peek photos from the fantastic photographer Julien, and they were great. Anyone looking for a super cool modern alternative to the typical stressful planning of a wedding should definitely consider a Paris wedding!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/24/2016

Claire was so professional and friendly to work with. She organized our elopement wedding at the Eiffel Tower and it was the most magical experience we could have hoped for. Our family and friends arrived in Paris and were impressed with how professional and beautiful everything was - from Katya, my make-up and hair artist, to Alex our photographer, our chauffeur service, and Elodie our wedding officiant... it was so glamorous, effortless, and Parisian! It was exactly what my husband and I wanted, and we gave our friends and family a day they are so happy to be a part of. Thank you, Claire and the entire team! I wish we could do it all over again... maybe for our 20 year anniversary ;)

Claire and the team were so lovely!
    The day could not of gone smoother. Our driver was extremley nice, our photographer was so funny and kind. Thankyou so very much!

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2016

Claire was fantastic! I couldn’t have done it without her.
    Her website and blog was very detailed. She has quite a team that did not disappoint. I initially wanted the ceremony to be at the Eiffel tower but because our group was too large, for security reasons, and due to the large tourist crowd she recommended a Paris Chateau. I’m so happy she did! It was an additional cost (for the space, extra time for photographer, and chauffer) but we had the place to ourselves and great for photos with a view of the city, chateau, and fountain. She took care of mostly everything from the ceremony site, hair & Make-up, photoshoot, chauffer, bridal bouquet, officiant. Even had great recommendations such as where to stay and a list of where to have the reception. The reception site was a hit! I spoke to many other wedding planner and it was way out of my budget. I initially emailed her then we Skyped. I loved her and trusted her immediately. She’s beautiful and kind. Most things are done through email. Her service doesn’t include a day of coordinator but I would pay extra for that. She was able to handle my music instead of having a quartet. She came on time and was very patient when I had some last minute changes to the wedding script, ceremony music, and schedule. We were in constant communication before I flew to Paris to the day. Claire went through every single detail with enthusiasm and grace. I liked that her prices were very reasonable. Claire was honest, and unafraid to share her opinions. She told me what I needed to hear and not just what I wanted to hear especially when it came to the schedule and utilizing a realistic time frame. I also expressed how worried I was and she was able to keep me calm. Claire and the rest of the Une Belle Ceremonie genuinely cares about you and the wedding and I would recommend them to everyone.

Erykah · Married on 04/22/2016

Claire was absolutely amazing! She organised everything for us, answered every question, and was highly adaptable even though we kept changing our minds about things. The day was beautiful, went completely as planned. The pictures are amazing as was our make up. She contracts quality people to use for make up and photography and suggests beautiful locations and is also more than willing to help you source locations if you have something in mind! We'll be back to renew our vows in a few years and most definitely contact Claire for that. As we are a gay couple she was also completely non judgement and in general a lovely person to deal with

Kenosha · Married on 04/18/2016

Claire and Une Belle Ceremonie were absolutely amazing from start to finish! Claire exceeded our expectations! She was always very quick to respond and get back to me if I had any questions or concerns and gave me options, which I appreciated! She made us feel very confident is choosing her services for a couple that were coming in from the states without really knowing anything. The photographer, driver and my makeup artist she set us up with were just as amazing. She made our day smooth with everyone coming on time, easy, memorable and one that we will never forget! We couldn't be any happier with the overall turnout of the day!
    Thank you again Claire and your team!

Kim · Married on 03/25/2016

When my fiance and I got engaged, we decided on doing a destination wedding in Paris, France. I found Claire's services, Une Belle Ceremonie, online. I sent her an email and she was very prompt with her replies. We had decided on her basic package which included the following: hair, and make up for me, a chauffered car, officiant, photigrapher, flowers and a champagne toast. We did pay to upgrade the vehicle because my parents wanted to join its for the photo shoot around Paris.
    Wedding day! I truly can say the day was perfection!
    Katia arrived on time and worked miracles with my hair and makeup, doing exactly as requested.
    We then jumped in the car and headed to the site of our ceremony. They found the perfect little nook at the base off the Eiffel Tower. This is where we met up with Elodie, our officiant, and Julien, our photographer. Elodie was so sweet and did a fabulous job with our vows. Julien, well I don't think I can say enough about Julien. He LOVES what he does and it shows. His passion and enthusiasm exudes in his personality. We had so much fun with him! He made us feel like we were famous doing a photo shoot all around the most romantic city in the world! We have received a couple shots to share with friends and family, and wow, I can't wait to see how all of the other pictures turn out!
    I would absolutely recommend Une Belle Ceremonie to everyone! Best service I've seen in a long time!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/16/2016

I couldn't possibly put into words how amazing Claire and her team were on my wedding day. If there were more than 5 stars I would easily give it. Every single thing that would have made this day stressful was already taken care of. The ceremony was beautiful and the people who helped were sweeter than you could imagine. I still can't believe how amazing that day was and how blessed I feel to have found them. Highly recommend.

Claire with Une Belle Ceremonie and her talented team created a memorable wedding day for us. We are forever grateful for the many heart felt touches that made this day so full love and beauty. The team was both professional and personal. We are very impressed with Katia's extensive experience in make -up and hair. She makes a bride feel fully pampered on her wedding day. Alex had such an eye for detail when doing our wedding photography. Cédric made us laugh and was a friend to us while providing chauffeur services for the day. Claire & Geraldine's attention to detail made our wedding day so memorable and personal. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant to help express our feelings for eachother during the wedding ceremony. Through grace and sincerity we were guided through our vows. Our night came to a romantic finale thanks to Claire's help in arranging our dinner reservations.

Abid · Married on 03/08/2016

LeighAnna · Married on 03/03/2016

I have nothing but wonderful praises to sing of Claire. She was an amazing pleasure to work with! From the moment we started planning with her, we knew she was the perfect fit for our special day. She was sweet, sincere, and funny! We are ever grateful for her!

• W

Wayne · Married on 07/11/2015

Claire was absolutely superb in planning every step of the wedding ceremony with us. She kept in great contact with us and answered any questions we had right up to the day of the ceremony. She was very helpful, gave us suggestions, and her level of professionalism was impeccable! She was very understanding of our needs to make our wedding day top notch and very personal. Elodie, our officiant, the singer, and the photographer were so kind, so flexible and gave us a memorable wedding day that we will always cherish. The singer's performance was outstanding! The champagne toast and the commemorative wedding certificate were a nice added touch for the ceremony. When we renew our vows in Paris, we're contacting Claire and Elodie at Une Belle Ceremonie no questions asked. We received incredible and remarkable service from them both!

Hilary and Anthony · Married on 06/22/2015

Claire was fantastic, highly professional, and a pleasure to work with! I am in the event planning industry and it was such a relief to know that all the details of the ceremony were completely taken care of and that I did not have to worry about coordinating anything on our wedding day. Claire was incredibly thorough in getting to know us, and created a specialized ceremony that was so meaningful and absolutely perfect.

Claire also organized our vendors, and could not have found a better photographer, hair/makeup artist, or car service for our wedding day. All the vendors were friendly, fun, and had great personalities - very important when you're spending so much of your day with them! She went above and beyond helping with additional requests (i.e. salons for some guests) and handled all our questions with style. We are so glad that we hired Une Belle Ceremonie for our wedding day!