Uncloudy Studio Reviews

Uncloudy Studio 6
Uncloudy Studio 7

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible!

Jolie was so easy to work with! We decided early on that flowers would not be a huge part of our budget and it ended up being one of the last items of our to-do list. I really wanted to invest in bouquets for me and the bridesmaids as well as boutonnières. Jolie helped provide ideas at different budget options, making it easy to understand exactly what we'd be getting and helping to bring our vision to life! We got so many compliments at the wedding on the flowers. The special hair comb she made for me was one of the highlights of my day - I wore it to our afterparty AND the next day. I can't recommend Jolie and Uncloudy Studio enough!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Uncloudy Studio 8
    Uncloudy Studio 9
    Uncloudy Studio 10
    Uncloudy Studio 11

Carly · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!

I can not sing Jolie’s praises enough. We discussed our budget and showed her our color scheme and she transformed the space into something magical. True professional and such beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Carolyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work and lovely to work with!

I'd highly recommend Jolie. The bouquets and arrangements she put together for our wedding were gorgeous. She was wonderful to work with, and really helped us come up with ideas that were simple but still stood out in our colorful venue. She did a great job guiding us along the way and was super easy to work with. Thank you, Jolie!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Dashoff · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect Fall Flowers

Jolie did an incredible job capturing the look we wanted with a lot of allergy restrictions. My mom in particular has very severe allergies, so I wanted to be sure that there weren't a lot of fragrant flowers, or plants that would cause her to have trouble breathing. Jolie did a great job capturing our fall look, while avoiding roses and eucalyptus, and other plants that might have caused problems. I also wanted to use gourds, pumpkins, and mums in our decor and she absolutely nailed it!

Going above and beyond, I told her how many kids would be attending and asked if she would pick out some pumpkins sized for the kids to decorate and she not only picked out perfect pumpkins for them, she also helped me find some great stick on (no-mess) decorating kits. The kids had the BEST time decorating the pumpkins (and themselves).

My bouquet was exactly what I had hoped for, great oranges, wild foliage, and incorporated my favorite flowers (gerbera daisies).

Sent on 11/20/2018

Erin · Married on 09/30/2018

Better than I could have even imagined!

We had the best experience working with Jolie! She was the first florist I spoke to who was willing to embrace my vision to step outside of the box and stray away from the traditional three color scheme. I asked her to use sunset colors with a pop of blue, and all of her arrangements were more than I could have even imagined! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and the arrangements she created, and she totally figured out a way for me to repurpose my bouquet as the bar centerpiece at our reception. Since we paid for everything for our wedding ourselves, Jolie found a way to help me capture my champagne taste on a beer budget. I would highly, highly recommend Jolie and Uncloudy Studio for all your floral needs!!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful in every way, highly recommend!

Highly recommend. Jolie is an amazing person. She's friendly, creative and responsive to your every need. Our wedding day was special for many reasons, including the beautiful flowers and decor. Thank you Jolie!

Sent on 10/20/2018

John · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Jolie was so easy right from the start. She immediately understood the look we were going for and provided some great ideas at different price points to allow flexibility within different budget ranges. The floral arrangements were stunning and the perfect for our wedding and reception. We highly recommend Jolie and can't thank her enough for helping to make our venue look amazing!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Uncloudy Studio 16
    Uncloudy Studio 17
    Uncloudy Studio 18

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

Jolie was amazing! I loved my bouquet and all the flower arrangements she designed for our wedding. The mix of bright colors on the flowers really brightened the venue. Also, she was super responsive with the last minute changes we had to make due to the weather. Thank you Jolie so much for making our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Uncloudy Studio 19
    Uncloudy Studio 20
    Uncloudy Studio 21
    Uncloudy Studio 22
    Uncloudy Studio 23

Rebecca · Married on 05/04/2018

Jolie was wonderful to work with! Going into the floral process, I did not have specific flowers or arrangement ideas. Jolie knew my color palette and did extensive research to show me different floral variations she thought would fit with the decor and vibe of my wedding. She hit everything spot on! Jolie is very creative and executes seamlessly on the day of. Throughout the planning process, Jolie responded promptly to all e-mails. All in all, I highly recommend Uncloudy Studio for all your floral needs.

Sent on 05/26/2018

S. · Married on 12/16/2017

Jolie is such a pleasure to work with. She knows her flowers and was able to bring my daughter’s vision to life. We don’t have the professional photos back yet, so these pictures barely begin to tell the story of how amazingly beautiful everything was. I would work with Jolie again and again and again. A terrific find.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Uncloudy Studio 24
    Uncloudy Studio 25
    Uncloudy Studio 26
    Uncloudy Studio 27

E · Married on 12/16/2017

I wish I could give Jolie a 5,000-star rating! She was an absolute joy to work with, and the flowers at our wedding exceeded anything we could have envisioned. The moment we met her, we knew it was a perfect match. (She even brought me a small bouquet at our first meeting.) I can’t stop smiling thinking about how stunning everything was. Jolie perfectly captured our vision and made our venue utterly spectacular with her attention to detail, color, composition, and texture. Standing under the gorgeous chuppah she designed was an incredible experience, and I never wanted to put down my bouquet. Jolie's work blew me away on my wedding day, and I can't wait to recommend her to all of my friends who get married in the DC area. We wish we could have a wedding every year just to have the chance to work with Jolie again!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Uncloudy Studio 28
    Uncloudy Studio 29

Markie · Married on 10/27/2017

Jolie was fantastic! She helped me every step of the way with making decisions and provided multiple price points to ensure that my vision was executed on the budget I asked for. The day of the flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She was professional yet easy to talk to and always got back to my emails in a timely sense. She had no problem making edits and sending updated proposals quickly. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Jolie was amazing to work with. She completely got my vision and her execution was flawless. She went above and beyond not only on my wedding day but throughout the entire process. I've received tons and tons of compliments on how beautiful my flowers were! Thank you again Jolie!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Jolie is amazing, she has impeccable taste, is super professional and made my wedding beautiful. She's the best!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jamexis · Married on 09/16/2017

Jolie was a pleasure to work with and a consummate professional. For our first consultation she met me near my office When I realized most of my favorite flowers would be out of season at the time of my wedding, she helped me become a flower expert and select flowers that gave me the look I was going for.

When the wedding day rolled around I could not believe how gorgeous all of the bouquets were. Everyone kept commenting on the composition and how beautiful and large the dahlias were! The table arrangements were also on point. Not to big and elegant.

All in all she provided bouquets for my four bridesmaids, boutonnieres for groomsmen and family, a crown for the flower girl, 19 table bouquets and flowers for the cake. I don't know how one person could do all of that but everything was perfect.

I would highly recommend working with Jolie to ensure that your wedding flowers are top notch!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Uncloudy Studio 30

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are thinking about Uncloudy Studio for your wedding florist, just go ahead and book with Jolie. She is so sweet, and really goes out of her way to make sure brides are happy. You can tell she has a passion for the flowers she works with, and it shows! Flowers were one of the things I was most excited about for the wedding, and Jolie delivered. They were so gorgeous and exactly what i had in mind. She was very flexible with options and made several suggestions to help keep things within my budget. Also, Jolie KNOWS her venues. I got married at the Josephine Butler Parks Center, and in the first consultation call, she immediately knew the size of the garlands needed, and was able to give me a few examples of things she worked there. Definitely recommend working with Jolie and Uncloudy Studio!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Julia · Married on 06/23/2017

We loved working with Jolie of Uncloudy! She does beautiful work and is extremely professional. We completely trusted her every step of the way, and she delivered! We hope we have the opportunity to recommend you to friends who are getting married in the future!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Maureen · Married on 05/06/2017

Outstanding flowers, creative arrangements, and exquisite taste combined to make a memorable and gorgeous event. Highly recommend Jolie. She makes it easy and does an amazing job. She's my choice for my second marriage.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Nisha · Married on 04/29/2017

Not only were the flowers perfect, but Jolie was a pleasure to work with. Our families all commented on how lovely she was. She gave a ton of options so that we could find the perfect flowers that worked within our budget. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/01/2016

I would highly recommend Jolie from Uncloudy Studio to any Bride!! She was absolutely amazing and exceeded our expectations in all areas. She has a wonderful eye for design and detail and was so willing to work with us on our ideas and brought to life the wedding we dreamed of!! She was professional, personable and always accessible. She stayed on budget and the quality of her work and materials she used , were an excellent value for the price we paid.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Hyojin · Married on 09/17/2016

Jolie was a bride's dream come true. From the first time we met, down to the very last hour of our wedding...she did not disappoint. When we set up our first meeting, she even came to meet me (which most florist do not do) and brought me a cute little tulip bouquet which I thought was such a thoughtful thing to do. We were off to a great start. I had her meet with my MIL (the flower expert) and Jolie passed with flying colors. Throughout the entire process, she was very attentive and made sure that I was happy with all of the ideas and costs. She suggested great ideas, like using mine and my bridesmaids bouquet as the centerpieces for the tables! I wish I could share photos on Wedding Wire because the flowers turned out breathtaking. She knocked it out of the park and then some. Everyone RAVED about my wedding flowers. My bouquet was freaking gorgeous. I mean, better than I had ever imagined. I also wanted a wreath to hang on our alter canopy, which also turned out better than I had expected. It was so beautiful. Not only was she a talented florist, but she was organized and SO THOROUGH. I never had to worry about anything with Jolie. To top it off, my MIL was beyond impressed and she had pretty high expectations. I just can't thank Jolie enough and would recommend her 100000000%!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/10/2016

Jolie was great to work with throughout the entire process. She was organized, responsive, and her flowers were beautiful. I definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2016

Jolie from Uncloudy Studios was seriously amazing to work with. She had so many great ideas and was so receptive to my wants and desires. In the world of Pinterest, it is easy to set unrealistic expectations about the way your wedding looks and the floral arrangements are no exception. Jolie completely exceeded my expectations with the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I have ever seen. I would highly recommend Uncloudy Studios for a bride who wants unique, trendy, beautiful flowers at her wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2016

My flowers were gorgeous! Jolie was delightful to work with--organized, responsive, and full of great ideas. I felt that her vision was creative and flexible.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 06/18/2016

I highly recommend Jolie at Uncloudy studio. The flower arrangements and my bridal bouquet were some of the most stunning I have ever seen. All of my guests made comments about the flowers and how beautiful they were. They exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/13/2016