Uncle Willie's Pies Reviews

61 Reviews for Uncle Willie's Pies

1 User photo

• Sherri

Sherri · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing pies and cheesecake!

We are not cake people, so Willies was right up our alley. We had a small cake to cut and then tons of mini pies and mini cheesecakes. They were all incredible but the cheesecake was amazing and stole the show, and I am a picky cheesecake eater!! So glad we found them.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  •  Jamesia

Jamesia · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Cake

Cicily is do awesome! She did a wonderful job on both the bride and grooms cake. Everything was delicious and everyone bragged about the cakes after the wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

They not only catered our desserts, but our main courses. Cicily is a joy to work with! We received so many compliments on all the food. Made our wedding even more enjoyable. Cannot wait to book again.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Gina · Married on 10/10/2017

Wow!! These Pies are to die for!!! Absolutely the BEST pies I've ever had! Cicily was so sweet and fun... I will definitely be using Uncle Willie's Pies for my upcoming events!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

where do I start?! CeCe is the sweetest person! She helped us every step of the way. the samples and taste testing was awesome, and she was very helpful in picking out the flavors of the cake and mini pies. We ordered 160 mini pies and a 8" three layer cake. The cake was literally the BEST cake we have ever tasted, and it was decorated so beautifully!!! Everyone had to stop what they were doing and savor the moment when they took a bite! The pies were all so good as well, everyone had to know where all the delicious desserts came from! They were so good people were actually sneaking them out in their purses and jackets! LOL!! We were running a bit late to the Venue ( what bride isn't?!) and I was worried about the food and dessert tables setup and how it would look, and I was not disappointed! We had quite a few cake plates and stands out for all the pies with signs for the different flavors, and she did a phenomenal job at making it look beautiful! everything about the experience with Uncle Willie's Pies was the Best! I wish I could give them 10 stars!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you for the love, Samantha! It is always a pleasure!!

Carol · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely the best dessert you could ask for! CeCe is a pleasure to work with and her pies are delicious! We had a dessert bar for my daughter's wedding reception. We had 9 different mini desserts and they were all good!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Carol, thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We count it all joy that you were pleased and we look forward to working together in the future!!

Lorri · Married on 03/25/2017

Cece and staff at Uncle Willie's were amazing!! They were courteous, friendly, and helpful, from the consultation to the actual delivery and set up. I can't think of one problem I had with them! My daughter had a dessert bar at her wedding so we ordered many cakes and pies and they were delicious!! We got so many comments on how yummy every single cake, pie and lemon bar were! I would definitely recommend Uncle Willie's to anyone looking for a baker for any reason, especially a wedding! They were incredible!! I'll definitely be going back any time I need a cake or pie for any reason!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you Lorri for the kinds words. We appreciate the opportunity to be a sweet part of Kenzi's wedding day! Welcome to the Uncle Willie's family!

I tried the pecan pie today at the Open House for The Javen at High Pointe and let me tell you... that pie was on point! It had a perfect flakey crust and a delicious filling!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Charli · Married on 11/18/2016

There's nothing to think about. Uncle Willie's hands down has the best pie's I've tasted. We decided to go with multiple pie's in the jar for our wedding and they were a hit for our guests. People are still talking about them and I'm yearning for more. CC is super flexible, gives great suggestions and is so personable. Thank you all so much for providing amazing service. We will definitely work together again in the future.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Absolutely adored uncle willies pies. They were very professional and the pies tasted beyond amazing! I had them do a ton of pies for my wedding and everything turned out amazing, the guest loved the pies and I had to give uncle willies information to alot of my friends and family. I highly recommend them :D

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Very professional and the cakes were DELICIOUS! My event was a 65th birthday celebration.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/19/2016

Outstanding job on my son's grooms cake for his wedding on Saturday! Everyone, including my son, raved about how beautifully it turned out and about how wonderful it tasted! You nailed it! And all from a picture I sent to you.. Thank you for helping make the day that much more special. I will post a picture of it for you if I can. Thanks again, for everything!!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Nancy · event on: 12/03/2015

Uncle Willie's did a great job with catering and helped to make our event a success!

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you Nancy. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to a lasting working relationship in the future.

Cindy · Married on 11/28/2015

Instead of a groom's cake we had wonderful individual pies. They made a wonderful display and were delicious! I would highly recommend Uncle Willie's Pies!

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly are honored by the opportunity to be a small part of your bride's big day! Our family is so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the pies we prepared.

Shannon · Married on 11/04/2015

We absolutely LOVED working with Cecily!! From the initial inquiry to the set-up and execution, she was amazing!! Not to mention how delicious their pies and pie pops were!! I recommend her to my brides that book with us as much as I can!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you Shannon! You know how we feel about you guys. Thank you so much for choosing us as one of your preferred vendors for your venue. It's been a pleasure and I'm looking forward to working together in the future.

Lakesha · Married on 10/10/2015

They were so great and helpful. Made my wedding great. And everyone talked about how good the food was all night.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Heeeeeeeyyyyy Kesha! Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was so much fun and such a unique concept. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Cicily was wonderful to work with. She was prompt on responding by email, and made sure the pies were absolutely perfect for our wedding. She went above and beyond with her customer service. Thank you for making our wedding day incredible! We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! We are so humbled by your sweet comments, no pun intended. We had a blast at your wedding! Congratulations!

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2015

Amazing food from amazing people. Enjoyed so much working with Cici on creating our dinner and dessert table for our wedding. She was so enthusiastic about working with us for our event and everything was wonderful!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Michelle, your wedding was one of my absolute favorites of 2015. Everything was so beautiful from the heartfelt sentiments honoring your family, to the great party during the reception. From our family to yours, we offer our sincerest gratitude.
  • User6362000 · 2+ years ago

Totally excellent quality, service and professionalism.

Most highly recommend them!!!

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review! Congratulations!!
  • F

Florentino · Married on 12/13/2014

Ordered the grooms cake here!! Chocolate!!! Was very delicous

Sent on 04/21/2015
  • User4555547 · event on: 11/01/2014

The cake looked and tasted fantastic! I really loved it and it just made my shower that much more amazing! I would definitely use Uncle Willie's again. As a matter of fact, we have ordered a vanilla cake for Thanksgiving.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are humbled by your continued business and we hope to keep your satisfaction.

Amber · Married on 10/25/2014

We decided on a pie table for our wedding and Uncle Willie's Pies was exactly what we wanted! They made the process so easy. We went in for a tasting and picked our flavors, spoke to Cecily designs and special decor for our table and she made sure it was perfect! The day of the wedding everything arrived in time and everyone was so professional. Everyone at the wedding loved the table and commented on how great everything tasted! We have gone back for our anniversary pie and for special occasions! Would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kandice · Married on 09/20/2014

Uncle Willie's did my wedding cake. It was absolutely beautiful and tasted fantastic. Cici is so sweet and helpful!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you Kandice. We were honored to be a small part of your big day! Congratulations again!

Denise · Married on 09/06/2014

Great services! !
    Cake was a hit

Sent on 09/23/2014

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you, Denise. We had a blast making the 1/2 bride, 1/2 groom cake for your daughters wedding. We wish you all the best!

Angela L · Married on 09/06/2014

CC and the entire staff at Uncle Willie's Pie provided an awesome wedding brunch for my wedding. The food was impeccable, my guests are still raving about how great everything was. My husband and I are looking for another opportunity to use their services.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Uncle Willie's Pies's reply:

Thank you Angela. It was such a pleasure and honor working with you and your husband. You may have started a new trend, brunch weddings! Be blessed and have a happy, happy, happy marriage full of love and adventure :-).