5 Reviews for Uncle Click

5 Uncle Click Reviews

Absolute BEST decision we made for our wedding reception! Uncle Click exceeded our expectations and we HIGHLY recommend them. All of the band members are extremely talented and very professional while being enthusiastic and fun. Our wedding reception was a huge hit because of Uncle Click, our guests danced all night and had an amazing time! If Uncle Click is available, hire them!

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Uncle Click to perform at our wedding was such a pleasure and a big hit with our guests. Nothing beats the sound and atmosphere of live music. The versatility and breadth of music played was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band to work with and very accommodating!
We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Joel, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

My wife and I were responsible for hiring a band for my sister's wedding as she was coming in from out of town. We chose Uncle Click and can definitively tell you it was a great choice. The quality of musicianship, breath of songs, and entertainment value made the bride and guests happy. Lots of dancing, they took requests and added to the days festivities!

Profile Picture Chuck, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Uncle Click did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. What a great band ! They played all the music we loved and had the crowd engaged the entire night. I would definitely recommend Uncle Click.

Profile Picture Mike , 5/7/16, 1 Review