Unbelievable Productions Reviews

4 Reviews for Unbelievable Productions

• Christopher

Christopher L. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Astounding Experience

This was a very well done and professional shooting. Unbelievable Products really lives up to its name. As soon as we got to our destination they were very professional, efficient, and the end results looked amazing! Their work speaks for themselves and I would 100% recommend them to anyone who reads this.

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Regan

Regan H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Videographer

Max, from Unbelievable Productions is an excellent, talented, and knowledgeable videographer. His work is impecable. He kept good communication with us. On our wedding date, he arrived on time. He is very friendly and respectful. He managed to capture all the wonderful moments. His final work was delivered on time. My wife and I cried when we saw the video!
    We highly recommend Unbelievable Productions!
    He is truly amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 08/29/2020

Sentimental and Romantic Wedding Video

Max did an AMAZING job with our wedding video. He made sure to capture all the most important and special moments. He had tons of creative shots and was overall very easy to work with. I would recommend Unbelievable productions to anyone who loves an easy going and creative videographer! He will make your dreams come true :)

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Rebeca

Rebeca L. · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing experience

Really professional, punctual, really nice to work with, and did a lot more than I expected. I recommend tem to every person that I know because it was a really joyful experience. I normally don’t like to photos or videos of me but theses guys made me feel really comfortable. It was a really fun experience.

Sent on 08/10/2020