9 Reviews for Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty

4.7
7 Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty Reviews

Abbie was such a doll during my wedding. She was professional and managed her time well. She knew how long it would take each person and even with a few unforeseen incidents (a girl getting a flat tire on the way to get her makeup done), we still finished on time and we all looked beautiful. She was able to stay for my pictures and was there to touch up my hair and makeup during the photo sessions (which was INCREDIBLE!!!!). She even drove to San Diego to do my wedding. I loved her so much. She is definitely worth every penny and makes everyone feel so beautiful. She knows what she is doing. It is definitely worth booking Abbie over having a friend do your makeup. She is worth it!!! Love you, Abbie!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Abbie is very sweet and personable while maintaining great professionalism. She was the perfect balance for me, and I enjoyed my time getting ready on the big day! My make up was perfect, and I can't tell you how many compliments I got on my hair! Abbie really helped enhance my beauty without over-doing it. I would use her again, but I only plan to get married once! I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture User4767905, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

Abbie was very easy to work with. She made my wedding day a breeze! I love her personality and the way she used her intuition to make sure I was happy and relaxed.

Profile Picture Neelou, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Ulu Beauty for my wedding day hair styling and make-up and was really pleased with the results. I wanted my make-up to be natural, sun-kissed and dewy to suit my casual outdoor wedding and for my hair to be styled loosely. Abbie and I exchanged photos and ideas prior to the wedding and she was really thoughtful to ask about my make-up colors and any hair accessories I was planning to use. I immediately trusted Abbie and knew I had made the right choice. On the day of the wedding, Abbie arrived early to set up and was friendly, calm and professional. All of the make-up, creams and brushes were from top of the line and well know natural brands. Abbie was very organized and efficient and managed to the schedule effortlessly. I loved how my make-up turned out - it was just what I wanted. My hair style was simple by request but it held up all night without any adjustments. So, so happy with Ulu Beauty. I would highly recommend Ulu for any brides-to-be.

Profile Picture User4753781, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Abbie was amazing; I met her at the Bridal Bazaar at the San Diego Convention Center over the summer and her positive and friendly personailty sold me! I signed up for the Hair and Makeup Bridal package and my trial went well, and on my Wedding Day, somehow it got even better. How she managed to get all of my thick hair into an up-do of cascading curls which felt almost weightless! My mother and sister also got their hair done, and I have to say that everyone looked elegant!

Profile Picture User3637451, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

"Not only did I love the makeup that Abbie did for me and my girlies for my wedding day but people still come up to me to this day and ask who did my makeup on my BIG day. I have recommended her so many times already and will continue to do so. She was amazing and she was so calm...which is really nice for a stressed bride. She was on time and knew exactly how much time to give herself for every girl!"

Profile Picture marissa, 10/7/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

"I don't wear a lot of makeup in my 'day-to-day' life so I have to admit i was apprehensive about selecting a make up artist for my wedding day (remember, those pictures are forever!) We scheduled a 'trial run' a few weeks before the wedding, which was great. We were able to determine in advance which colors worked, which didn't work, and which colors would 'pop' in the pictures. As one girlfriend reminded me, 'you want to look like yourself on your wedding day, only amplified' and Abbie accomplished both with ease! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Profile Picture Joan, 3/6/10, 1 Review