Ultimate Sounds Entertainment Reviews

108 | Hightstown, NJ

108 Reviews for Ultimate Sounds Entertainment

Susan · Married on 04/17/2005

Ultimate Sounds DJ's did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone was up and dancing and having a great time! They involved all of the guests from the little kids to the grandparents. Mike & Emilio were so much fun! Mike walked me through all of the song selections and helped with the planning of the entire reception. They made it a memorable and wonderful day. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Sounds to anyone having an event of any kind. In fact I'm booking them again for my birthday party!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Jen · Married on 07/30/2004

Mike and Emilio were beyond words. They exceeded our expectations so much that our guests 10 years later are still talking about our big day. They were professional, accommodating, and overall the best part of our reception. Thanks for truly making our day the ultimate experience!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Mary · Married on 09/13/2003

Ultimate Sounds DJ's were hired to do my wedding and my husband and I could not have been happier. We hit it off from day one. The meeting we had was fantastic. Mike listen to all our concerns and suggestions and was able to produce great results on our wedding day. They showed up way early and was set up with more then enough time! They were professional and fun!! I would and have highly recommend Ultimate Sounds to everyone we know. The price was fair and I could not have been happier. The last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is the music and thank you to Ultimate Sounds it was NEVER a concern! They instilled confidence from the first conversation. Thank you Ultimate Sounds...

Sent on 03/05/2010

maria · Married on 07/06/2002

I got married in June 2002 and used Ultimate Sounds as my DJ...I have been to alot of weddings, but I've got to say that not one DJ compared to Ultimate Sounds. They were absolutely fantastic..They had the party rocking. Everyone was on the dance floor, they didn't even want to stop to eat. The DJ's were very professional. I have since used them for a graduation party, a surprise party and a christening. I recommended them to a few friends of mine, and they all used Ultimate Sounds for their weddings. I wish a had a party to throw now so I can use them again. Brides.... if you want a DJ that will make your wedding one to never forget....GET ULTIMATE SOUNDS!!!! You definitely won't regret it.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Dawn · Married on 01/12/2002

What a great service I have received from this Company. I have used them for personal and business use and they have never failed me. Always curtious, professional but always funny!

I would definately reccommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Adika · Married on 01/04/2014

After contacting several DJ's for our wedding we decided on DJ E. He was flexible with his pricing and we were able to get a package that exceeded our expectations. Even better was his professionalism and courtesy. Our wedding was planned with short notice to our guests and vendors. Emilio drove to our house during a SNOW STORM just so we could finalize our playlist for the wedding. He sat with us for several hours and let us pick all the songs we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. During the wedding he let us make changes and also gauged the crowd to know when to switch genre's of music. We couldn't be any happier with his service and would definitely recommend and use him again in the future.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/24/2012

3.5

the DJ played pretty much everything I had on my playlist and special Bride requests that made my night! I had an amazing time and keep getting compliments on the music selection! If you are a bride that has a big "do not play list" it make the party that much more fun! The DJ stuck with what I requested and it worked out great! Thanks!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Christina · Married on 06/26/2010

was very kind and professional and made sure we were happy with all the songs.

Sent on 11/01/2010