20 Reviews for ULTIMATE PARTY BUS AND LIMO

Classic Car (1)
SUV Limo (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)

Absolutely phenomenal. I cannot recommend this company enough. We used them for every part of our wedding and to get home from the hotel. Joe was out diver to get home. We had booked a limo, but when he got there with the 10 person limo, we quickly realized there was not enough storage space for all our luggage. Without any hesitation, Joe called his boss and arranged to get a larger van to transport all of us and our bags home. I have used them previously for other events and they always go well above and beyond. I can’t possibly thank everyone enough for the phenomenal service they provided.

Profile Picture Erika, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Party Bus, Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

What a great experience with Ultimate Party Bus & Limo! We booked everything with Reina (we booked a 16ish passenger party bus), who was willing to answer any questions we had. She followed up with us a day or two before our wedding to confirm all of the details. John was our driver, and he showed up about 15 minutes early to pick up the girls. He was so friendly and kind! He helped us all onto the bus and was a pleasure to have drive us. He made funny comments to help ease my nerves and was so helpful with my dress and setting up the red carpet so we could all exit the bus without getting our dresses in the snow. At the church, he helped with anything we needed both before and after I walked down the aisle (including getting my coat ready for me). He was such a great sport with setting up the champagne toast in the freezing weather and wind. While we were driving to the reception, he stopped and came into the back to help us get the music going. There were water bottles on the bus if we needed, and the quality of the bus was perfect. And, of course, the safe and efficient driving was appreciated, too. Overall, a wonderful experience. Thank you for making our day special! (Addendum: the price was right, too! We paid for extra time because we anticipated rush hour traffic, but it fell right within our budget.)

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/5/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

After contacting multiple different party bus vendors we decided to go with Ultimate Party Bus and Limo and we are so happy we did! Our venue was a little off the beaten path so we were concerned we would be difficult to locate. The company confirmed the address and our appointment a week before and then the day before. We accounted for the possibility of the drivers getting lost so we asked them to arrive a little earlier. The driver had no problem waiting until the bridal party was ready to depart. The drivers were courteous, helpful, and very prompt. They explained how long it would take us to get to our venue and were very accommodating to any of our needs. Both the party bus and limo were gorgeous and clean! We would recommend that anyone getting married choose The Ultimate Party Bus and Limo!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I asked my husband to book our limo for our wedding, and I am so glad he found and chose Ultimate Party Bus and Limo! Our driver, Kenny, was so friendly, helpful and most importantly, patient!! We were running a little late, and he waited outside without a complaint! I will definitely be booking through them again the next time I need transportation.

Profile Picture User4639322, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

Our wedding was on Sunday March 13, 2016 at The Park Savoy Estate, and the limo and party bus we got were absolutely amazing! The drivers were on time and everything was perfect! I even made it to the church before my groom did! Our wedding was able to start exactly on time (which was very important to us). Keith was great to work with, easy going and personable. We would recommend Ultimate Party Bus and Limo to anyone getting married or anyone who is looking for a beautiful party bus or limo for the night!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Standard Limo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

You won't be disappointed!!! Very professional, very clean, great drivers, great owner, great vehicles and the best price. They let us look at every party bus, limo and car they had and all of them were amazing!!! They had something that fit our needs perfectly and from pickup to drop off everything went perfect!!! I truly can't wait to have another reason to book with them!!!

Profile Picture Raymond, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo

Keith, John and staff at Ultimate Party Bus and Limo are awesome! Keith is very sweet and was a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, him and John made me feel very comfortable and confident that everything would go fine on my wedding day, and it did! John was early for pick-up and was so helpful throughout the day! The bus was clean and well-kept as well! I would highly recommend Ultimate Party Bus and Limo!

Profile Picture User5487442, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Looking for a party bus/limo service was very frustrating at first, My wedding was in the heat of Prom season and every place i called in NJ told me, Im sorry that is a prom night, we cant rent you a bus for 4 hours! It was aggravating and stressful until I found Keith and Ultimate Party Bus.

Keith was so accommodating to my husband and I and answered quickly via email. He did not force us in to see the options of the bus, which we appreciated because we have such a hectic work life. We were able to book and put a deposit over the phone. Two weeks before the wedding, his office called us to confirm all of the day of details and that made us feel comfortable knowing that they were on top of their stuff! The driver showed up early and was so friendly and accommodating to our 15 person bridal party!

I cannot say more great things about Keith and his staff at Ultimate party bus. If you are looking for an affordable BEAUTIFUL Party bus for your wedding, Book with Ultimate Party bus! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Marena, 5/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I recently got married and used this company. They were absolutely amazing and accommodating. Not only did we use them for our wedding, but my husband used them for his bachelor party and they were great. The limo driver, Mike, that they had for his bachelor party was awesome and we requested him for the wedding. He was great! I would HIGHLY recommend using this company.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The booking process was so simple and very economical. The day of, the limo was on time and the driver was so helpful! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Ultimate Party Bus and Keith in particular is THE BEST! We called 8 limo places after hearing horror stories from all of our recently married friends and Keith was the only one who promised us he would be on time and on point and he was. The bus was on time, clean, nicely stocked and well priced. We are so happy we found Keith for our big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I recently just got married and had to write a review regarding the service, Keith the (owner) was so helpful, we were originally gonna rent 2 limos, but ended up in the 28 passenger party bus, honestly we were set on limos, till we seen how classy there buses were and spacious, the best advice I can give future brides, and grooms is call Ultimate Party Bus, and Limo 1st and save yourself from wasting your time with other so called Limo company's, with dirty vehicles, or wedding vendors that don't even own vehicles they just call a company like Ultimate and make a lot of money off you, My Wife and I, along with Bridal Party had such a blast on the bus and wanna send a huge Thank You to Keith and his staff for making sure our day was special

Profile Picture User4101105, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was recommended to Ultimate Party Bus and they were fantastic. I did not deal directly with the owners as I had someone else do the planning, but the bus was beautiful and clean. My bridal party had so much fun and were all glad they were not stuck in a limo. Bridal Party and parents rode the bus while me and my new groom were in a separate car. Again, everyone LOVED the bus. I plan to use Ultimate Party Bus again for another occasion.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Keith and Ultimate Party Bus and Limo provided top notch service for us the day of our wedding. We hired them to pick up the bride and bridesmaids at 7:30am sharp to begin the day, and the driver was at the house 15 minutes early. The car was extremely clean and the driver was very friendly. From the salon, the girls got a ride to the wedding venue and again it was a smooth and comfortable ride. For our next event, Keith and Ultimate will DEFINITELY get the job. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding service and pricing!

Profile Picture Tom , 11/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had such an amazing experience with Ultimate Party Bus and Limo. The Party Bus was brand new, beautiful, had new tv's, great music, and was really fun. The driver arrived exactly on time, knew where to go, stayed calm when we hit traffic, and got us to our venue. He was easy to work with, easygoing, and reliable, a complete professional the entire night.
Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/16/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was a photographer at a wedding that took place in the Bronx and in NJ tonight. UPBL did a great job navigating the crazy-narrow streets in the Bronx and got the wedding party to the venue in style with time to spare. The driver deferred to me to ensure I got the shots I needed!

Best,

Thomas
www.JerseyWeddingPhotography.com

Profile Picture Thomas, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

It is unfortunate that I cannot give Keith and team 5 stars for their service at our recent wedding. He is an extremely nice guy and has the best-kept cars of any limo company I've ever seen. Our party bus and limo rentals were immaculate, timely, and well-loved by all who rode in them. Unfortunately, the vintage Rolls Royce Princess we originally rented was found to be unusable the day before our wedding and the replacement car was awful. Keith was very kind to find us a replacement at the last minute but the dirty/musty interior, windows that wouldn't roll up (it was raining), lack of windshield wipers, leaky roof, and smell of gasoline are all things that I cannot look past and were not a replacement for the beautiful car we had booked and hoped to use on our big day. Keith's cars are 5 star all around but be wary of the Rolls Royce when booking with him.

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Classic Car, Party Bus, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

I wish I could leave more stars!!!

We had over 20 people in our wedding party. Using multiple limos seemed the only way we could transport everyone. After speaking to Keith, he had a better idea – using the “party bus”. At first we were apprehensive, but after seeing the bus and the accommodations we knew this would not only be convenient, but also very “classy”.

We used Ultimate Party Bus and Limo for our wedding, and we were not disappointed. In fact, the party-bus was one of the major highlights for our wedding. The wedding party (ages 9 to 60) had a blast, and the driver was top-notch. My bride was so elated she didn’t have to cram into a limo, and worry about her gown.

I could write a novel stating how happy we were with Keith and the entire Ultimate Party Bus and Limo staff.

Take my advice – look no further!! I researched over 10 limousine companies, and none compared to the Ultimate Party Bus and Limo company.

Profile Picture User4084639, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews