Ultimate Jams DJ Service Reviews

Ultimate Jams DJ Service 1
Ultimate Jams DJ Service 2
  • Jamie

Jamie · Getting married on 10/31/2020

AJ is super professional and FUN to work with! He is knowledgeable, skilled and really kept our event upbeat. If you're looking for a dj, he's the one to book!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Can't wait for your wedding it is going to be a blast! Thank you for the kind words! You and Chris make the perfect couple.

Ben Webb · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Webb Wedding Review 9/21/2019

Simply put AJ was amazing! His preparation from our first meeting was great to help set the timeline for the rest of the vendors and ourselves. His music portal was very detailed and flexible letting us customize every aspect of our wedding including personal messages to our parents during the father-daughter & mother-son dance. We through a big change a few days before cutting a specific dance and AJ was easily able to adjust and we also adjusted the timeline of events the day of and he was happy to make a change. From the minute AJ hit the DJ booth our wedding was on the dance floor. We could not have been happier with AJ and Ultimate Jams! 10 out of 10!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Ben,

I can not thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your big day. You and Sam were a blast to work with. It was my pleasure to rock you and your guests all the way up until the last bus was ready to roll. Congratulations once again.

Eric Benyo · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Wedding DJ

AJ was friendly, responsive, and easy to work with throughout the planning process. He was able to accommodate all of our musical desires while keeping the dance floor hopping all night long. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Alexis Wilson · Married on 08/31/2019

Best DJ ever!

AJ was so helpful from planning our ceremony to keeping the ceremony flowing. He is so kind- all of our guests loved him! He added personal touches to our big day that made it truly memorable and special!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Alexis, Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to be a part of your day. You and DJ were meant to find each other, you could see it in both of your eyes. Tissue moments when he asked your daughters for permission to join the family. Congratulations again to you both.

Gabriela Trate · Married on 08/03/2019

Ultimate James DJ- 5 stars!

They were wonderful. Music was great, without them the event would have been dull! It’s great entertainment and really helped make the crowd laugh and have a good time!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Wishing you and Nick a lifetime of happieness
  • Tylisha

Tylisha · Married on 06/22/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service

Absolutely amazing!!! AJ is there with you every step of the planning process and throughout the whole wedding! He was a God send taking so much off my shoulders during our wedding! He answered every little question I had, my 1000 emails, and dealt with me making sure he knew exactly what I wanted and he always reassured me that nothing was going to go wrong. I can’t say enough good things about him! No one will be disappointed, I promise!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Tylisha, thank you for the kind words. You and Tom were amazing to work with as well. The thing I love the most about this job, is that you never seem the same thing twice. So when you mentioned a surprise during the ceremony I was all about it. I'm so glad we pulled it off and he didn't piece together what we were doing until after the ceremony had concluded. Thank you for letting us be a part of your family's special day.

Page Kanagy · Married on 05/11/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ - Affordable and Fun

Ultimate Jams was a great DJ, they had fun interesting games that were engaging for those playing and those watching. We had a lot of fun hyping up cutting the cake and making it seem like we were going to smash the cake in each other's faces and then disappointing everyone when we didn't. He did a great job of taking our song requests and using those to guess what we might like to hear next. He was excellent at offering suggestions on different aspects of the ceremony and the reception transitions. His display of equipment also looks very sleek and hides a lot of the annoying cords that normally come with a DJ stand. Please see the attached picture to see a bit of what his display looks like. (Taken by our photographer Maria Crisafulli: https://mcphotography.info/) Look no further than Ultimate Jams for an affordable DJ for your wedding.

Ultimate Jams DJ Service 3
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Hi Page,

Thank you for the kind words. We had a lot of fun with you guys and I am glad to see you had a blast as well. Congratulations to you and Cullen again and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

AJ and Ashley were absolutely perfect! They helped to keep things moving along throughout the afternoon and evening and were very accommodating when my husband and I showed up at the reception an hour earlier than expected. They coordinated everything with the photographer, bartender, and our chefs with minimal questions, which was wonderful since we were very busy with everything else going on. They also were reassuring that everything would look fine with the lighting they brought and set up since my lighted tulle wouldn't work as it should have. If you are looking for someone who has it all and doesn't miss a single detail, Ultimate Jams DJ Service is the best choice, hands down!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Brittany for the kind words. I am glad we setup earlier than we had intended. I'm glad that you and your guests had fan and had no need to stress about things that you should not have to deal with on your wedding day. Congratulations again to both you and Andrew.

Raneasha · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent experience!

AJ is simply the best! He was super flexible with the planning (we live an hour from him and then an additional hour to our wedding location). He promptly responded with any questions we had. His website was perfect to fill out ahead of time including the timelines and song decisions. You can even send the site to others so they can add song requests too! On the day of our wedding, AJ was great. We lost track of time and got behind our schedule but we were still able to include everything we wanted. And make sure you include the Mr. And Mrs. Shoe game. It had everyone laughing! Thank you AJ for a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Raneasha, I'm so glad to hear that the website is a big help. I know for us it helps keep everything organized in one place, so it is nice to hear that is a huge help for the couples as well. It was pleasure to work with you and Ryan. Congratulations once again to both of you.

Angela · Married on 09/22/2018

From the moment we chose Ultimate Jams DJ service, we were completely satisfied with them working with our budget and helping us every step of the way making sure our day was completely amazing. His quick responses to our questions were also pretty impressive. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is in need of DJ services.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Angela, it is not often we get asked to do a Wedding at a cave so this was a lot of fun. I'm glad you and Mike had fun. It always warms my heart to see a couple who have so much love for each other in their eyes. Congratulations again to both of you.

Jess · Married on 09/19/2018

Amazing!!!

AJ and Peg were absolutely amazing from the bubble entrance to the end of our evening! The lines of communication were always open and they were quick to respond. Our reception was upbeat and fun for our families to celebrate. The games included during the reception added that extra bit of humor that gave everyone a break to sit and relax before hitting the dance floor again. Everyone had such a great time together thanks to entertainment provided by AJ and Peg. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Jess, it was our pleasure to DJ your reception. We don't get to do the small intimate type of wedding that you and Ethan planned. It was a nice change of pace. I'm pleased to see that everyone had a wonderful time. Congratulations once again to you and Ethan.

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

From the first meeting, we were SO excited to have you with us on our wedding day.

AJ was fun, professional and clearly experienced. We got so many compliments from guests about the music and entertainment. We can't thank you enough for coming all the way out to Mifflinburg to make our day so special!

Ultimate Jams DJ Service 4
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for including us. It was my pleasure to spend the day with you and your guests. You and Nate were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again to both of you.
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 09/08/2018

I booked Ultimate Jams DJ for our ceremony only, to which he was to provide the mics, sound, and generator (for our State Park ceremony)

I could not speak higher of this DJ! Very responsive, invested in our wedding day, was willing to work with my vision!

The day of our wedding ended up raining, and unknown to me, the call was made to still have the ceremony outside (yes in the rain!) I was not the contact the day of- but I was surprised that the call was made for an outdoor ceremony still. He came, did well with the sound, and set up and tore down! I was very pleased and not expecting such wonderful service!

Oh and the prices for all that is provided is beyond fair. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

I'm happy that you were able to have the ceremony where you had your heart set on. It may have rained but it was still a gorgeous ceremony with a gorgeous backdrop. I am happy that we were able to be a part of it. Congratulations to you and Jacob.

Leigh · Married on 08/11/2018

AJ and Ultimate Jams DJ Services were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! Not only did they help on the day of the wedding, but they also helped tremendously during the planning part - I had no idea what I wanted and AJ helped sort it all out! Our wedding day was a huge success, and we couldn't have done it without AJ and his company.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Leigh,

Glad we were able to be a part of it. Congratulations again to you and Jared.

Tessa · Married on 08/04/2018

My Husband and I are happy with the service he provided, as well as the planning. AJ was down to earth and accommodating. No complaints from us or our wedding guests! Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Tessa, congratulations to you and Scott

Kendra · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with AJ has truly been a great experience. The communication has been incredibly easy and the flexibility has made the process a lot easier. AJ has a great personality that will keep the crowd going. The website he has for playlists, the games, and how you want your night to go, it totally high tech and impressive. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kendra, we beat the rain that never came for the ceremony. :) I'm happy to see the planner was a huge help to you. We are adding more and more each day to help keep everything on track. Congrats once again to you and Matt.

Jesse · Married on 06/16/2018

We are so happy we went with Ultimate Jams for our wedding! AJ is incredibly professional, easy to work with and most importantly FUN! So many people at the reception commented on how great the songs were and how great the lighting looked. We couldn't have hoped for a better experience.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Jesse, it was my pleasure to work with a couple as awesome as you and Ashley were. I'm glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. Congratulations again to both of you.

Kirstin · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely love the Ultimate Jams DJ Service team. The level of preparation and professionalism prior to our wedding was beyond our expectations and they did an even more fabulous job on the day of our wedding. AJ and team did both our ceremony and reception and everything was just perfect. Our dance floor was full and our guests had the best time. Highly recommned this team if you’re in need of a DJ across central Pennsylvania.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Kirstin, it was our pleasure! You and Tyler were fun and easy to work with. Congratulations once again as you embark on this new chapter of your lives. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day.

Ciara · Married on 05/19/2018

AJ was absolutely wonderful. All the guests complimented him all night at our reception. He kept everyone dancing and there wasn't a dull moment

Sent on 10/07/2017

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Ciara, I am happy to see everyone enjoyed themselves. Congratulations again to you and Andrew, and thank you for making us a part of your special day.
  • Louise

Louise · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I hired AJ for our wedding reception on 05/19/18. AJ was professional yet personable and fun. The online planner feature is amazing and really keeps you on track with what still needs done and stores all your info in one place. He is super easy to work with, he was quick to respond to emails and was always pleasant and flexible with changes. He kept us on track and was very knowledgeable. Great music options, and good MC too. AJ had our guests up and dancing and having a great time. Thank you AJ.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

It was my pleasure! You and Evan were such a delight to work with. Have fun in Scotland. Congratulations once again to both of you.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

From the first conversation with AJ I knew he was going to be awesome to work with! He was always there to answer any questions I had and helped calm me down when my bride panic mode started to kick in. I will definently reccomend AJ to anyone I know who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Emily, we had a blast. Like I said I have never seen a bigger smile on a groom's face than Kenny had that night. I thank you for your kind words and here is to many many years of happiness and maybe a couple more dates at Applebees :)

Kimberly · Married on 12/15/2017

It was fabulous having Ultimate Jams DJ Service at our company holiday party! Everyone had a fabulous time! He even let me decorate the mic stand like Steven Tyler's for announcements! So fun! the lighting and overall presentation really added to our decorations vs having this giant table with a bunch of cables everywhere. It felt like it was always supposed to be there.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ultimate Jams DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Kimberly we had a blast. It is always fun when you have group of people who are having as much fun as your group was having. The Christmas Sweater contest was by far the best thing I had seen all year. I am so happy to hear you guys had fun and best wishes for 2018.

Bobbi · Married on 10/14/2017

AJ was a wonderful dj. I don't think the dance floor was empty all night!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Meagan · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a great time. They were so professional and went above and beyond my expectations. I could not have been happier. I will tell my friends and family to hire them in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Steven · Married on 07/06/2017

Adapting this review as I worked with AJ.....was not a customer. But that being said, the coordination between the photographer & DJ is often underestimated & totally lacking. AJ's communication with us helped keep things flowing & ensured that we never missed a shot due to lack of communication. He is by way the easiest/best DJ we've ever worked with. I wish this had been more than a one time meeting or that I could get him to move up closer to me!!
    He really kept the reception flowing, adapted the music/mood appropriately, & kicked it up a notch when it was time to party. He just seemed to have his hand on the pulse of the wedding reception.
    I know we only worked with him once but I know he is always this way.......because you can't teach this or turn it on & off. I fully endorse him & know you'll never be disappointed if you use him as part of your day......

Sent on 07/06/2017