Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services Reviews

Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services 5
Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services 6

Karen · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Ultimate dj services

SCOTT is a awesome dj he did my nieces wedding and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night!! He is very accommodating to all your needs. Plus the price is so good. Thank you again SCOTT dirmyer

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ashley · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Meeting & booking

Scott has been so helpful with the process of hiring their company & is so friendly! He also didnt mind my 80 questions. I'm so excited for them to help make our big day rock!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Carlton Clough · Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ services

We fond this DJ service on line and when we meet Scott we know we where going to use him For are wedding. Every time we had a question he was alway fast at answering me. He even answered me when we was on vacation . He is a awesome DJ service I would 100% recommended him If you looking for some one reliable for your wedding or event this is the company to use. No question asked. The Photo booth was amazing I was very happy with are DJ service for are wedding

Sent on 08/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

They're amazing!

Scott, the owner, literally saved my wedding! We were scammed out of money by a differ DJ company just 1.5 weeks before my wedding and Scott was able to work a miracle! He found me a DJ and we were able to rent the photo booth as well, all at last minute. Scott and the DJ were both very professional and very responsive. Our DJ was great! He kept the crowd interested and partying it up all night! I couldn't have been happier. I'm super grateful for Scott and his company being there when we needed help the most. You guys rock!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Barb Dorogi · Married on 06/29/2019

Danced the night away!

Scott was awesome! So easy to work with. Great music, fun and very professional. We had a more ”complicated” wedding setup for my daughter with the wedding ceremony on Woodlawn Beach and the reception at their lodge. Scott handled both sites with ease and always had an easy smile and a party attitude. He kept the crowd happy and entertained the whole night. I recommend him highly for any party event where you want lots of great music and dancing. Thanks Scott!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Amber

Amber Currie · Married on 06/01/2019

Totally awesome

Scott was our dj for our wedding! He was fantastic, very professional, and kept me on schedule! He started the music and noticed only a few people on the dance floor, he played around with genres of music and got people out there! We also had the photo booth and everyone loved it! I have a huge album of photos for our keep sake! Would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a dj for any occasion!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2019

Best dj ever!

Scott did an amazing job!! All of my guests were enjoying the music. Not 1 guest missed out on a dance. He worked well with any needs I had or requests from my guests. I also had the photo booth which was another amazing experience. The attendant was wonderful. He even made me a keepsake photo book of all of the pictures including a flash drive with all of the photos. I couldn’t have picked a better DJ service!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Ultimate Event made the event!

Scott did a great job for my daughter's wedding!! We hired DJ and photo booth services. The music was perfect and the photo booth was lots of fun -everyone had a wonderful time!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jenna Herr · Married on 12/31/2018

Lots of dancing

Best song selection to keep everyone dancing and having a fun time!! Interactive and great communication. Flexible with special requests.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Amelia O’Connor · Married on 12/22/2018

We were so pleased!

This DJ service went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • mel

mel · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding

Let's just say if I have to do it again... I would definitely call Scott to be our DJ again - we would not hesitate!.. everything was perfect the night of our wedding Scott could not be more attentive!!- great job great music great guy- all made it a great day

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Anthony

Anthony Ricchiazzi · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding at the Avanti Mansion

Scott was absolutely incredible. If you are looking to have any DJ services for your wedding or special day. Do not look elsewhere, ultimate event dj and photo booth was unbelievable. We had so much fun. Everyone raved about the photo booth and they absolutely loved the song selection all night. Scott kept everyone dancing non stop. I highly recommend ultimate event. If you don’t choose this company for your next event you will be sorry!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services's reply:

It was an honor to part of the celebration!! Congrats and thank you so much!! My favorite part was doing the Italian songs where everyone formed a circle. What a great celebration!!
  • Thomas

Thomas Lamar · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding October 27th, 2018.

Wonderful experience! They customized everything exactly as I wished!

The DJ was able to use some of thge unusual music pieces I requested, and was able to accommodate last minute changes to our event schedule (mid wedding) as well.

The photo booth was a nice touch. It allowed all my guests a way to leave pictures of themselves and their thoughts that day. The photos were placed into an album my wife and I will treasure forever.

Couldn't be happier with the results! I would definitely recommend Ultimate Event's services!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2018

Dj Pauly was very professional and played all my favorite songs as requested. Dinner music was wonderful

Sent on 10/11/2018

Louise · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

From beginning to end, Scott of Ultimate Event, did an excellent job and was extremely easy to deal with.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • sharada

sharada · Married on 09/28/2018

Very professional and accommodating to my schedule and needs. Kept in touch with me through out the process.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Angel · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the photo booth and our reception guests loved it and the attendant was great! Our ceremony began late so backed up our reception start time. He added time to our contracted time to accommodate the late reception start time. Our guests said he was personable and let them know where to look and time in between pictures. Our memory book was great. Overall, we had a great experience.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2018

Truly amazing!

Scott is such a friendly and helpful individual! He makes the day so enjoyable and all about you. He was booked for a wedding we attended and I had to have him for our wedding as well.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much... perfect day for an outdoor wedding. Awesome to be with a close friends and family. i was truly honored to be part of your wedding!! Best wishes in Florida!

Kevin · Married on 09/08/2018

Pauly Paul was are DJ, and I can't say enough good things about him!!! He took charge where he needed and always was in tune with our guests. Everyone at our wedding commented how great the DJ was!! 100% recommend them!!
    Thank You for all you did for us!!
    Kevin & Kelly

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Scott went above and beyond to make our day special! He allowed requests but knew how to filter through them to ensure he only played crowd pleasers! I missed one of my favorite songs while with my videographer and he even replayed it for me and it was a hit! I can’t wait to see our video of everyone dancing because the dance floor was packed till the very last minute! The photo booth was better than I even imagined! Everyone loved all the props and how huge it was! Perfect for big groups! Thanks for everything Scott!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/07/2018

Ultimate Events is definitely a must-have for anyone who is looking to have a good time with an organization that has many years of experience and knows exactly what they're doing and what Their audience wants I talked to the owner personally and he couldn't have been a better host for the music and work with us to the full of spit of his ability and we couldn't be happier everything turned out exactly how we had planned it to and we couldn't be more grateful on top of everything else the photo booth was fantastic to say the least got to see all our loved ones from across the country and across the states come together and pictures will have forever so I definitely would recommend the photo booth if plan to go with ultimate event professional because you will never not be satisfied we couldn't thank you guys enough

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services 7
    Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services 8

Melinda · Married on 09/02/2018

Our photo booth was a big hit at our wedding !! We had so much fun and the attendant was very nice,professional, and accommodating ! We love that we got a book with everyone’s photos along with a hard drive! It was definitely a night we’ll always remember with many thanks to our photo booth and staff!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2018

Overall, a great experience and very reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Brandy · Married on 08/08/2018

Highly recommend Scott. He was amazing and totally got our music taste. So easy to work with him and very flexible.

Sent on 08/14/2018