Ukrainian Cultural Center Reviews

11 Reviews for Ukrainian Cultural Center

• Joseph

Joseph Estrada · Married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful place

The place and its managers are super awesome and nice. The over all appearance of the venue was beautiful and very clean. The managers were very accommodating and answered all our questions as detailed as possible

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Cute and afforbadle venue!

I had my bridal shower there in September. Jennifer was the person that i first contacted and that took care of my event. From giving me a quote to final payment, she was very nice and attentive every step of the way. Their food is very delicious and the price is good. The room setup was nice and the two server were very attencious too. I would definitely host another event with them!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Helen

Helen D Turner · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

Our wedding took place at the Ukrainian Cultural Center, both the ceremony and the reception. The staff was very professional, efficient, helpful, patient and all around wonderful! They accommodated all our special meal requests, like vegan for some and low sodium for others. The banquet room was beautifully decorated and the servers were pros and did a great job. The food was really good and many of our guests commented on the how delicious everything was.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Stephanie Preweda · Married on 06/09/2018

Wedding reception

The staff was very helpful and flexible. Always willing to provide professional advice and go the extra mile. All of my guests comments on the delicious meal as well. Food was excellent.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 10/17/2015

Zoryanna was very helpful with every aspect of our day! She was quick to respond and also offered suggestions to my our day even more wonderful!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jennifer at UCC was great to work with and very professional. We met with her frequently to go over our ideas and floor plan design. She was quick to respond to us whenever we had questions or needed to make any changes. I loved working with her. Our wedding was on August 8, 2015, and it turned out beautiful! If you're looking for a great wedding venue reception, I would recommend UCC! Jennifer is the best!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Audrey · event on: 08/24/2013

Shush! It is a secret. However, anyone in living in the eastside area should know that the Ukrainian Cultural Center is the best place to hold any type of event. This event was a surprise birthday party for my sister. The party was held in the lounge, which by the way is open daily and great place to meet with friends for drink., watch a game, or just hang out. The staff, especially Paul who goes miles beyond any manager I have ever met, offers great food, excellent service. His staff is a hard working committed team. In case you have not been there, you may not know the lounge is open to the public, it has a pool table, juke box (current and oldies), outside patio, comfortable tables and seating, plus TV's set up to view any sports game (the super bowl party this year) was the best super bowl party I have ever attended, as was the Christmas Party my brother in law and sister booked for our family. The banquet facility has great services as well. Top notch/ excellently priced packages/ centrally located and easy to get to from the north, south, east, or west. I highly recommend you check it out, however, please keep it a secret once the secret is out...Mr. Paul will be booking this place years in advance.

Sent on 05/02/2014
  • User4193072 · 2+ years ago

The Ukrainian Cultural Center helped make my daughter's wedding reception perfect in every way. The food and service were outstanding and the entire staff went out of their way to make sure that every detail was attended to with perfection. They were extremely accommodating with other vendors such as the florist, lighting technicians, musicians to help make sure that all details and preparations were followed according to our plans. Based on previous events I've been to or have myself planned at the Ukrainian Cultural Center, I knew that everything would be taken care of professionally and with the utmost care.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Sherry · Married on 05/10/2008

This was a great place to have my wedding at. The food was great, the service was great. I loved it.

Sent on 11/08/2009

Gretchen · Married on 09/29/2007

My wedding was beautiful at the UCC. Tracey was amazing, and threw in extra centerpieces and decorations for free. When I referred my sister, she threw all that in plus chair covers for free. The hall itself is gorgeous and the food was so good I almost had to be cut out of my dress! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially since it was the LOWEST cost per head we found anywhere and accommodated our 400-person wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Brian · Married on 09/29/2007

I had been to 2 weddings at this venue before booking it for ours. One of 3 places we found in Metro Detroit that would allow us rental of the entire building for a resonable price. Catering was great, a lot of flexibility in the menu was very nice. They had extras for the hall including center pieces which was fantastic (and saved us $$$!).

Night of the wedding they were excellent. Bartenders and staff were wonderful, I really only had one small issue and that was getting the buffet cleared so the dancing could start. The size of our wedding was partly the problem there, but once we said pull it, it was gone and we got on to dancing.

For a party of 300+ there is no other place I would host it than here.

Sent on 04/10/2008