23 Reviews for Typothecary Letterpress

Save the Dates (1)
Assembly (1)
Calligraphy (1)
23 Typothecary Letterpress Reviews

Working with Megan on the rehearsal dinner invitations for my son and future daughter-in-law, was a pleasure. She was VERY helpful, and after meeting with her, I knew that she was the one. And... I had a difficult situation. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Megan was easy and no-fuss! We didn't place a "big" order, and she was still incredibly accommodating to make sure our wedding invitations looked just right. She helped us put our own art and lettering on our invitations so that they looked professionally done, and gave us wonderful suggestions in regards to all of our paper products. She's enthusiastic, and it was great to support a local artisan who loves her work and is so professional!

Profile Picture Morgann, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Megan helped us achieve exactly what we were after! Quality and professionalism at its best!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Megan was amazing to work with and the quality of her work is phenomenal. Megan worked with me tirelessly to help me achieve my vision. The end result was just stunning. I worked with Typothecary Letterpress for our custom monogram, invitations, wedding program, reception menu cards, table numbers, and seating cards. She had amazing suggestions and was so helpful in guiding me to the best decision for each piece. One of my favorite vendors that I worked with!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After searching for what seemed like forever to find the perfect wedding invitation, I finally found Megan at Typothecary Letterpress. Looking through all the beautiful designed invitations and meeting with Megan, I knew we had found our place. She worked with me to create just the right design for our June shore wedding. She created a gorgeous sunset water color picture. We emailed back and forth a few times to get it just right. Megan is easy to work with and I would highly recommend Typothecary Letterpress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As an invitation designer, I am always keen on finding top-quality vendors to work with. I don't often do custom letterpress work, so when I had a complex suite with many pieces, I turned to Typothecary to do the printing. Megan was quick to respond, was able to answer all of my questions, and also provided me with guidance as to how to set up the files to get the very best finished product. I received the pieces today and am thrilled with how beautifully Megan was able to make my design come to life. She is not only an expert, but an artisan - I'm so glad to have found her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amazing experience! I LOVE my custom wedding invitations and will jump at the chance to hire Typothecary Press for my printing needs in the future! Megan worked with me from the beginning creating our beautiful design that sets the perfect tone for our event. I even got to see my invitations being printed on the antique letterpress! A lucky find!

Profile Picture Robyn, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

Megan was amazing to work with-- and our invitations look beautiful. They are absolutely striking and memorable-- such high quality. We loved working with her. She was prompt and responsive and friendly-- and even worked well with my mother! I wish her the best of luck-- I really can't say enough good things.

Profile Picture sue, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Megan did an amazing job with my wedding invitations! She's extremely professional and so friendly to work with. The invitations were important to me since I believe it sets the tone for the wedding. I had a certain design in mind and wanted to make sure I chose someone good, professional and reputable since I was doing this online. I looked at 15 different letterpress companies and Megan stood out right away. She was more responsive than the others, the quality of her work was incredible, and her prices were more reasonable. I even chose her over a different company that was local who I could have worked with in-person. But, I felt more comfortable and confident with Megan and I'm so glad I chose her because they came out exactly as I imagined. I love them! I'm so excited about my invitations and I can't wait to send them out. It was a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Also, her turnaround was so quick. I don't know how she does it! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Annalisa, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Megan is such a pleasure to work with. She was the most responsive vendor involved in my entire wedding and her work was beautiful!

She was able to design and execute exactly what I was looking for and was flexible with ways to get the price where I needed it to be. She matched the table numbers, escort cards, and programs to the invitations so it all went together perfectly. I got so many compliments on them from our guests. I even had her design a custom photo mat as a gift for my dad too!

I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

Megan did a beautiful job with our wedding invitations. She was very responsive to all the emails I sent her and was easy to work with!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Foil-Stamped, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

Megan at Typothecary Letterpress is absolutely wonderful to work with! The quality of her letterpress work is beyond excellent, and the invitations that I had printed were incredible! I will use Typothecary Letterpress for any and all of my printing needs! I would highly recommend ordering invitations and stationery from Typothecary Letterpress!

Profile Picture Carissa, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Megan was amazing to work with! I had a very specific theme in mind for my wedding and she worked with me to customize the invitations to match it perfectly. She was professional, patient, and quick to respond to any questions or thoughts I had. She puts so much time, labor, and love into her work, and the end result wowed all my guests, everyone kept telling me how beautiful the invitations were. If you want high quality show shopping pieces, look no further. She is a true artist who loves what she does and I will definitely be using her again!

Profile Picture User5569750, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Megan's work is precise and beautiful. She did gold-foil letterpress save-the-dates for my wedding and it came out better than I could have ever imagined! Megan's rates are very affordable, especially taking into consideration the materials and amount of time required to press each piece. I highly recommend Megan and can't wait to work with her again on the invitations!

Profile Picture User4916119, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Megan is an anazing letterpress artist! We collaborated on both my wedding save the dates and invitations and I couldn't be happier! She's fast, flexible and very talented at what she does. Her rates are very reasonable, especially considering the time she invests in creating each piece. I highly recommend her work!

Profile Picture l, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Megan was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is professional, creative, timely and fair. What more can you ask for? I would recommend her to anyone. Her communication is best of the best and the quality of the work you receive is professional and attractive. She has great insights and suggestions but is also a great listener. You cannot go wrong if you use Megan for your creative needs!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We worked with Megan to create unique gifts and coasters representing the Greater Reading, PA area for our office space. I was able to briefly describe what we were looking for and Megan was able to create 4 unique designs to be printed on note cards, coasters and framed prints. The items have been a hit and great conversation starter.

I would highly recommend hiring the Typothecary Letterpress!

Profile Picture Aaron, 7/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

I had a wonderful experience working with Typothecary Letterpress for my wedding invitations, from start to finish. Megan was super easy to work with and always responded quickly. She took the very basic ideas I had and turned them into absolutely beautiful and unique invitations! We received so many compliments on our invitations and could not be happier with Typothecary Letterpress's work!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Megan and I worked together on creating some unique letter pressed business cards for myself. She was a delight to work with--very punctual, professional and friendly. I am a designer and illustrator and I love printmaking, so I had asked to be a part of the printing process. I was able to accompany her at her impressive studio in Kutztown and to see the presses in action. The cards turned out wonderfully and I will certainly be working with her again & recommending her to friends.. Thanks so much, Megan!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great end product and she worked with me to make sure it was just what I wanted.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure working with Megan. Her warm professional manner put us at ease right from the start. She created 2 sided "Save the Date" cards for my daughter's wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the finished product. She was able to take our vision and run with it! Her patience was especially appreciated as we had several changes during the process! We are looking forward to seeing what she can design for the invitations!
Thank you, Megan!

Profile Picture User5438076, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Printing

Typothecary Letterpress did a beautiful custom picture frame for us! It was EXACTLY what I wanted and the best one of a kind gift. TL was so helpful and did great work, getting the order done in plenty of time for the date I requested it. I would absolutely work with TL again! Thank you so much for the awesome work!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/12/15, 1 Review