Tylerstar Productions Reviews

23 | Newtown, PA

23 Reviews for Tylerstar Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2017

We hired Angel from Tylerstar Productions as our wedding videographer. She captured my sister-in-law's wedding back in September 2015, and after seeing her work, we knew we had to hire her for our beach wedding in Cape May, NJ. Angel was prompt, pleasant and informative during all correspondence. We ended up going for the 2-cam package, which we found to be very affordable considering other the quotes we received. We told Angel that we wanted a journalistic approach (less posing, more emotion), and she did exactly that. She was unobtrusive on our wedding day, but still able to get every shot perfectly.

The best part: she was SUPER FAST in getting the video back to us!! Everything was well edited and truly reflected the atmosphere of our wedding day. We laughed one minute and cried the next. The preview video she gave us beforehand was so fun to watch! Angel gave us three DVDs - one for ourselves and two for each of our parents - with adorable casing. She followed up to make sure everything got to us safely and that we were satisfied with our experience. We were BEYOND satisfied and so thankful to have hired Angel from Tylerstar Productions! Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Kaitlyn, Thank you so much for your compliments and it was a lot of fun to produce your video and celebrate with you and your family. We had an amazing time!

ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were married May 6th of this year at the Pen Ryn Estate in Bensalem, Pa. We used Tylerstar Productions as our videographer. Angel was amazing!! We were really impressed by her! We received our video within three weeks of our wedding and couldn't be happier with it. She was able to capture everything from our wedding! The entire ceremony and all the speeches that were so special to us are on there. Also, all the funny moments of everyone on the dance floor- I really don't know how she did it! It was as if she was filming everywhere at once but you never even noticed her there! Angel was really on her game! Thank you Angel!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding was a lot of fun, it was a pleasure to cover your video for you!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

Angel was amazing!! Our video turned out beautiful! Very happy with our decision.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you Ashley, hope to see you again at future events!

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2016

About a week after my wedding, I received an email from Angel with my video recap and it was AMAZING! I jumped up and down and watched it a million times. Then shortly after, I received the DVD...the moments she captured on the dvd were romantic, hilarious, sentimental, and beautiful. She tied together everything and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with Angel's work! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you Andrea and John, I'm so happy you loved the video. It was my pleasure to produce it for you! Hope to see you at future events, take care!

Colleen · Married on 06/04/2016

Angel did our photographs for our June 4th Wedding at Pearl S. Buck. I cannot tell you how happy we were with her photography! The pictures came out amazing and we had so many different options to choose from- we had all of the traditional poses/combinations as well as so many amazing candids to choose from, she must have been walking around all night. It was great to go through all of the pictures (which not all places let you do) and see the memories that we otherwise would have missed.

Angel also was so responsive to any questions we had leading up to the wedding. All of the pictures were touched up and edited within a few weeks after, and she even put together a video/slideshow for us! She had a lot of tips and suggestions for the day of- which really helped us out. I highly recommend Angel, she was so great to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you Colleen! Your wedding at Pearl Buck Estate was so wonderful, everyone had a blast. I had so much fun shooting photography on your wedding day, thank you so much, I hope we see each other at future events!

Kristina · Married on 09/20/2015

Angel was amazing start to finish. She was able to capture every special moment and wasn't in anyone's space while doing so. She was professional and courteous. Our video is perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better finished product.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you Kristina, it was an honor to be a part of documenting your wedding day! Hope to see you again at future events!

Jim · Married on 06/12/2015

Angel did an absolutely wonderful job for us!
    The finished DVD was fantastic! Captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.
    Editing and music additions were flawless!
    Only regret is that we didn't have her do the reception too!
    Highly recommend

Dawn · Married on 11/22/2014

Angel was professional worked well with our photographer, guests and captured the key parts of our day. We were very happy with her quick responses to questions and the video was completed quickly as well.

Amazing!! I knew upon meeting Angel that she would be our videographer! She made me feel so comfortable and her passion for her work shined through when she was showing me example videos! I hardly noticed her and the video camera throughout the day. When I saw my highlight video I cried. It was beautiful! Our DVDs arrived a few weeks later and they were great!! I highly recommend her!

• Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie · Married on 06/07/2014

Angel and Rick together filmed our special day from bride getting ready until almost the end of the reception. I was surprised to hear at the end of the night and the next day guests telling me how amazing our videographers were. They didn't miss a thing and at the same time were not in the way at all. We decided to hire Angel because she was so genuine and passionate about her work, she really wanted to help us get the most for our money. She was also confident that we would love her work. After seeing the video, she completely under estimated how we would feel about it. My wife, mom and dad started crying all over again after watching it, it was that beautiful! The video quality is like a movie, the microphone I was wearing picked up the vows wonderfully and her editing is honestly world-class. When watching our video, which was ready 1 week after returning from our honeymoon (2 weeks after the wedding), you can tell she spent a great deal of time making the music selections work with the footage. It is the little things, the attention to detail that separates this kind of work and Angel is fantastic! She gave us more than we could have ever expected and we already had high expectations.

We recommend her 100% to everyone, you will be extremely happy you hired her. Go on youtube.com and watch our video!!

Thank you so much Angel for bringing our wedding to life in this way, we are excited to watch the video with more of our friends and family and someday with our children. We are so thankful!!

Best,
    Anne-Sophie and Brandon

Sent on 07/02/2014

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you! You were both wonderful to work with, it was a pleasure. Your video came out so nice, I knew you would LOVE it. Take care, and come back to me when you want to make baby videos! -Angel

Natalie · Married on 01/22/2014

She was wonderful!!! Definitely recommend this vendor. Our video was amazing, thanks to her talent.

kim · Married on 06/28/2013

Tylerstar productions is amazing!! Our videographer Angel did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day!! So glad we have it on video!! The video was completed,as soon as we got home from our honeymoon!! Vert fast:) if you are looking for a reliable, professional and reasonably priced videographer for your special event ...call Angel!! She's the best!

Stacy · Married on 03/16/2013

Tylerstar made our day even more special. Our pictures were amazing!

Anjail · Married on 08/24/2012

I have told everyone I know about the Wonderful Service that Angel Provided to Us. Her timeline was right on point with the amount of time in which we received our wedding video. It was So Much Better than we ever thought it could be. Angel truly captured all of the emotions of our special day. It was confirmed when we watched our video on Thanksgiving with our entire family & everyone was crying just like it was our wedding day! Angel is the Best at what she does and we are so thankful she captured our wedding day!

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2011

Having Tylerstar Productions be our choice for our videographer was absolutely the best decision my husband and I made! Angel was so sweet, easy to talk to and very professional, she new what she was doing and is real good at it! We are very happy with our Video and so is everyone who has watched it. I would definitely recommender the company and Angel of course to everyone I know!

bonny · Married on 09/03/2011

Angel and her assistants were wonderful! I will use her again, when I need to. I have recommended her to everyone I know.

jacquel · Married on 07/04/2009

Angel was absolutely incredible, would could not have asked for a better videographer! Our video is wonderful, and everyone that watches it loves it. Angel was extremely helpful and very easy to work with. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer. Thanks again for an incredible wedding video!

The Pham's!

Rayna · Married on 09/14/2008

We were impressed with the video quality from the demos and the finished video of our wedding more than lived up to the standard set by the demo videos. The videographers were professional and easy to work with. Angel (the owner and primary videographer) is great at communicating and is a truly talented film editor. Everyone who has seen our DVD is impressed at how great it came out. It is a very personal momento of our day and we were kept very involved with the entire process. Our DVD is unique to us - definitely not a cookie cutter DVD. We highly recommed Angel and her staff as videographers - you won't be disappointed.

Elisha · Married on 07/07/2007

My wedding video is OUTSTANDING. I am the only person that I know that is thrilled with their wedding video. We have watched and shared our video with many friends and family members(it is not sitting on a shelf collecting dust). Everyone is amazed with the great sound quality, the music, transitions and the flow of the video. We could not be happier with the overall quality of the video. The videographers were very professional the day of the wedding. They worked well with the photographers and got all of the great shots! It was not easy for them to work in tandem with two photographers that they met the day of the wedding but they did, and did so with ease and grace.

Tylerstar Productions raised the bar on the wedding video. They provide great service, friendly staff, competitive pricing and a wonderful end product.

Gianna · Married on 10/13/2001

Angela took 5 hours of videotape and edited it so it is so fun to watch! It has been years and I still watch my video over and over again. I would recommend Angela 100%. You won't be disappointed!

Ellen · event on: 05/10/2014

Angel was awesome to work with for my son's Bar Mitzvah. She was very flexible and and really worked with us. Our video came out great!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Tylerstar Productions's reply:

Thank you Ellen, it was pleasure videotaping and editing your son's video! I look forward to seeing you and your family again at future events. Take care, Angel

Diane · Married on 06/16/2018

Tyler Star provides quality video services at a reasonable cost. Professional and easy to work with, Angel and assistant did a creative and well edited video for our daughter’s recent wedding. Loved it! Hire her!

Karla · Married on 10/13/2007

Tylerstar Productions (Angel) did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. We loved and enjoyed every minute of it. I am personally thankful for all the wonderful moments that were captured that I had missed while off running around through out the day. It really helped bring everything to life in a way pictures can not. The highlight video has definitely been the biggest hit; being able to see the whole day in 30 minutes thrills people. We truly can't thank Angel enough. Her professionalism and experience was first class and we will be sure to recommend you to anyone who asks (and who doesn't)!

Thank You Again, Karla and Marc Falco