Tyler Trippett Photography Reviews

31 Reviews for Tyler Trippett Photography

• Kali

Kali Harper · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

Tyler and Amanda were so amazing to work with! So laid back and flexible while maintaining their professional and knowledgeable approach. We had so much fun, it felt like we had some friends taking our photos. I also felt like they provided above and beyond service for a less expensive price than some other companies offering beautiful quality work. Definitely contact them for your photo needs!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Molly Borowski · Married on 10/08/2019

Great Wedding Photographer Choice

Tyler was the perfect photographer for both our wedding and engagement photos. The pictures turned out perfectly, Tyler was able to established a fun and relaxed environment during the sessions, and his responsiveness was appreciated while planning a wedding. Furthermore, Tyler sent us a beautiful package when sharing the final wedding photos with us.

Tyler was the perfect wedding photographer, and we highly recommend him for future weddings (or other events for that matter).

Sent on 11/14/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional High Quality Photographer

Tyler's responsiveness was above average. He responded to questions quickly and professionally, and was available for phone calls to discuss details regarding the wedding. He gave us advice and looked over our wedding day timeline to make sure we had enough time in our schedule in between events for all of the pictures we wanted. On the wedding day itself, Tyler and Amanda were both very professional and met our requests when voiced. Both photographers were able to take high quality photos without getting in the way or interrupting the service or reception. The pictures we received from our engagement session and the wedding itself were all high quality and nicely edited. We were worried about the pictures coming out cloudy because of the weather during our day, but Tyler was able to make the pictures bright and beautiful. The overall service and product is definitely worth the price and we would recommend Tyler to anyone looking for a quality photographer.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Rudy · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!! Beautiful photos and great service

Tyler was absolutely incredible. He was so patient with me and our bridal party and made everyone feel comfortable. I am a full time student and called him at random times and he was always responsive and helpful! The pictures turned out amazing and the wedding highlight album brought me to tears. Everything was so professional and beautiful and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you Tyler!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Maggie Mehalko · Married on 07/04/2019

Fantastic Team

Tyler and Amanda are rockstars. As a former wedding photographer, I definitely did a lot of research before choosing one for my own wedding. Can certainly say you can't go wrong with them. My wedding just happened 3 days ago, so we don't have our photos yet, but I had to jump on to say how great they were to work with. Amanda was hilarious and helped to ease any tensions or awkwardness people may have felt in front of the camera. Both worked very well with our videographer and formed this trio team that was encouraging the whole day. Creative shots were explored and every idea my fiance and I had they were down to try. I'm so excited to see how they turn out, because I'm sure they're stunning!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Deanna · Married on 08/11/2018

Tyler was great! Our pictures came out absolutely beautifully from our engagement shoot and our wedding day. I live in Ohio and got married in NJ and he made this part of the wedding stress free. He planned an engagement shoot with us the night before we had it and made life so easy! He was easy to work with and gave me pictures that will let me relive my wedding day forever and I am so thankful for that.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/10/2018

Very accommodating and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Latrisha · Married on 06/10/2018

Tyler is the absolute BEST and we couldn’t be happier with our engagement and wedding day photos! Not only is he incredibly talented, he is also very professional and accommodating. Our venue was a tricky one – the ceremony took place on the grand staircase in the Main Rotunda of the PA State Capital Building and I’m still in awe of how many shots he got and from so many different places in and around the building! Friends and family raved over the photos and commented that they didn’t even recall seeing him during the ceremony. He really captured the love and joy on our special day. He not only gave us stunning photos which arrived very quickly, but memories that will last a lifetime. We are so grateful! Thank you, Tyler!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Asaf · Married on 04/26/2018

I am so beyond grateful I found Tyler Trippett! Tyler from the begining, was so amazing and personal. He drove all the way to the Poconos (not to mention in a very small time frame because we live abroad), and wanted to meet us in person to make this experience a personal one. I knew from other reviews and his beautiful portfolio that he was going to be great, but yet he still blew me away. He captured the best and most candid moments. He delivered such a real and raw beauty in his shots which is exactly why I picked him. If you want to get magazine like shots, for a fraction of the cost, don't hesitate and just get Tyler for your special day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Shana Crespo · Married on 03/16/2018

Wedding Bliss

Tyler and his other associate were able to capture my husband and I wedding exactly how we wanted. He was flexible with my family, because it was hard to gather them for all the pictures we wanted. We were planning our wedding from Hawaii so it was refreshing and relieving that we were able to accomplish exactly what I ask without taking away from our special day. He was amazing! My family and friends loved Tyler and his associate. We loved the pictures. I highly recommend him to anyone. He was like an added guest rather than a vendor.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Maria · Married on 12/09/2017

Great pictures and amazing person to work with! Helped that he did our engagement pictures too! He was super nice and I plan on using him again!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I could not have picked a more talented photographer to shoot our wedding. Tyler was a pleasure to work with. He also took our engagement pictures which turned out beautiful! Choosing a photographer was a very stressful process and we could not be happier with our decision. He was able to work with our budget and give us different package options. Kyle and I wanted to be a part of our cocktail hour without doing a first look and Tyler made that possible. Our photos are absolutely beautiful. We are so incredibly grateful that Tyler was there to capture and celebrate our special day! Thank you so much Tyler!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Adam · Married on 10/07/2017

Tyler was a fantastic photographer for our wedding. The pictures he took are truly amazing. We’ve already received tons of compliments from friends and family. Beyond the posed portrait pictures, Tyler captured some extremely creative shots. The pictures he took of the groomsman and bridesmaids entering the reception caught the action perfectly. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Diane · Married on 09/29/2017

Tyler is absolutely the best photographer out there!!! I cannot stop looking over the pictures he captured from our day. From the very beginning of our contact with Tyler he was nothing but professional, friendly and timely in his responses. He was truly AMAZING! We had originally planned to get married in September but due to some unforeseen health matters with my fiance we had to change the date to December. Tyler was so flexible and accommodating with the change in dates. Throughout the day, Tyler was so incredible with time-management - we even had time after all the pictures to just relax with our family and friends prior to the ceremony. Also, I have been to several weddings where the photographer can be bossy! Tyler was the complete opposite, he was relaxed, professional and adapted to our style and pace which took away from any added stress. Tyler captured our day perfectly and the packaging that he delivered our pictures in is one I will use on display. He puts time, detail, love and energy into everything he does to make your memories truly gorgeous!!! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding- I would absolutely encourage you to look no further and book Tyler ASAP!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

I looked through sooo many wedding photographers before choosing and Tyler was by far the best! His photographs are simply breathtaking. I could not be anymore in love with each and every one. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

If you are looking for a photographer look no further! Tyler is amazing to work with. He's very friendly, professional and helpful. He returned everything quickly and his images are stunning. We are beyond happy with both our wedding and engagement pictures. He was very flexible to our schedule and worked with my long list of shots I wanted. The beauty of his images are priceless in my opinion! I cannot give enough praise and share how wonderful our experience truly was.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Tyler was amazing!! From the very beginning he was nothing but professional and so friendly. He made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and the price was unbeatable. Incredible value for inbcredible pictures. Thank you Tyler for making our dreams come true!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2017

Tyler did an absolutely phenomenal job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Words cannot do justice to the way he captured the most beautiful time in our life. We felt comfortable being ourselves while he was taking the pictures and he also provided enough guidance when we weren't sure where to look or how to stand :) We would highly recommend Tyler!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Eleya · Married on 10/16/2016

The day of our engagement photo shoot it was pouring rain and windy, Tyler braved the rain and used it to get some really creative shots! Great at incorporating your venue into you pictures to help capture your theme.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Haley · Married on 10/01/2016

It's a long story of how I found Tyler, but he was beyond worth all of the hours I spent searching through photographers on various sites.
    I was in contact and worked with Tyler for about a year and giving him 5 stars is such an understatement.
    His work is absolutely beautiful, his pricing is amazing and he is so accommodating. Our engagement shoot (let me rephrase, our COMPLEMENTARY engagement shoot) was in the fall of 2015, and I honestly didn't know how he was going to out do himself for the wedding - but he did.
    Our wedding was on October 1st, 2016 and I'm not really sure how to put into words how much we are in love with the photos. He captured Every. Little. Detail. From all of the cookies that my beautiful family/friends spent hours making to my grandma breaking it down on the dance floor, he captured it all.
    Tyler is so good, that I actually referred him to my sister and a co-workers daughter AND though I'd love to take all of the credit, his work is the thing that sold them.
    The photos of my husband and I, are raw and pure not corny and awkwardly posed. These are the moments he captured, because he has an extraordinary talent. We will be forever grateful for him, and making our day live on through his photos. If you want amazing pictures with an equally amazing price tag, take it from an extremely particular and picky prior bride-to-be and go with Tyler Trippett.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Steliana · Married on 09/24/2016

Tyler was extremely accommodating, flexible, responsive and professional. We loved working with him! He delivered his services in a timely manner and was willing to travel for our engagement photos. Aside from this, Tyler's images were beautiful and awe-inspiring! We would definitely recommend him to any future bride.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Mica · Married on 07/02/2016

Tyler was absolutely by far the most amazing talented photographer! We were so fortunate to have him for both our engagement party and wedding day! Tyler was extremely flexible to work with! My husband and I were having an engagement party and decided we would rather have him for our party instead of an engagement session and Tyler ended up coming all the way down to NY for our engagement party! And he even did a private photoshoot session with us before the party in addition to staying for the entire party and taking pictures of our friends and family. Before the wedding day, Tyler came down to our wedding location to familiarize himself with the property and he even met my whole family, which was great because on the wedding day he knew where everything was and who the important people were for the must have pictures! The wedding day was absolutely amazing, he brought another photographer Emily without any additional cost, which gave us even more pictures and more angles. Tyler even came an hour earlier to make sure he got our getting ready photos with my bridal party, while Emily had the opportunity to capture pictures at the same time while my husband's party was getting ready at a seperate location.
    Tyler was there for every moment of our wedding day and captured all the highlights of the day/night. He even stayed late to capture our sparkler exit! We just got our wedding day package and I am so pleased with all the pictures!
    I highly recommend Tyler as your wedding day photographer, extremely affordable, talented, and very fun to work with! (He made my husband feel so comfortable with the pictures, and they all turned out beautiful! )

Sent on 07/27/2016

Alex · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I are so happy we booked Tyler to photograph our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He is very professional, reliable, and his pictures speak for themselves. We are in love with the images he captured on our wedding day, and will treasure them for years to come!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Choosing Tyler as our photographer was easily one of the BEST decisions we made while planning our wedding last year. I can't stress enough how AMAZING our experience with him was- from the first meeting, to this day, over a year later! He has such an incredible talent and passion for his work and it is apparent in every single picture he takes, not to mention how affordable he is! He made my husband & I feel so comfortable in front of the camera- giving us cues & encouragement the entire time. On our wedding day, the forecast was 100% chance of thunderstorms. I was having a panic attack and didn't even think about the photos, but Tyler was prepared & calmed me down- he brought umbrellas & assured me that rain or shine, we WOULD have the fairy tale wedding we dreamed of! Truly a lifesaver! Aside from his outstanding ability to perfect each photo, his charming & fun personality is the icing on the cake! I can't thank him enough for everything he's done. He is your perfect choice!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Emily · Married on 07/11/2015

We were so fortunate to have Tyler Trippett Photography as our professional team for our beach wedding. As a nervous bride, Tyler's calm presence and willingness to roll with any spontaneous requests was so reassuring. Tyler truly is a visionary who is able to capture the most precious moments of your wedding in action. My dad passed away 3 weeks after our wedding and the photos that were captured are priceless images of one of the best and most important days of my life. I am incredibly grateful for all the memories that we can look back on as a result of the brilliant photography!

Sent on 01/17/2016