Tyler Phenes Photography Reviews

Tyler Phenes Photography 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 10/26/2019

The best of the best!

Look no further than Tyler! If you are seeking raw, emotional, candid photos that beautifully capture the most special day of your life, Tyler is your guy! He took the most breathtaking pictures of my fiance and I in the mountains of VA and he is even coming to Lexington, KY for my wedding this October! I already had very high expectations, but they were blown out of the water when I received our photos. The photos are something I will cherish forever and I can hardly wait for the wedding! P.S. Tyler ALSO shot my sister's wedding in VA in April. The pictures were breathtaking and will help us to relive the day over and over for years to come.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Tyler Phenes Photography 8
    Tyler Phenes Photography 9
    Tyler Phenes Photography 10
    Tyler Phenes Photography 11
    Tyler Phenes Photography 12

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsey! It was a joy photographing your engagements and your sister's wedding. We can't wait to capture your wedding this October! It can't come soon enough.

Kelsey Leachman · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent, joyful, skilled photographer!

Tyler is incredible! The photos he captured from my April wedding are a dream.

Tyler is truly a pleasure to work with. The day of the wedding, his demeanor was so calm yet joyful, which helped me remain calm. You can tell he genuinely loves what he does, and his happiness is infectious.

He was also incredibly prepared and organized throughout the entire event, getting all the shots we wanted in an efficient manner without ever being pushy or overbearing.

He is truly a joy to work with and I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone.

Tyler Phenes Photography 13
    Tyler Phenes Photography 14
    Tyler Phenes Photography 15

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Hi Kelsey! You're awesome. Thank you for trusting me to capture yours and Henry's wedding day. YOU TWO were the joy to work with, and I'm glad to have been able to play a small role in your special day.

Bill Booth · Married on 04/13/2019

Father of the bride

Tyler did an awesome job. He made the whole experience very easy and natural. He was well prepared and often took the initiative to take photos of things we would not have thought to ask for but are so glad he did.

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Thank you, Bill! Capturing your daughter's wedding was such a joy and I'm looking forward to also capturing Lindsey's wedding this October!

Alisha · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Our pictures were stunning and Tyler was great to work with!!

Tyler was absolutely amazing to work with!! He was communicative through the entire process from our initial meeting to after our wedding. He is extremely easy to work with and we really appreciate his calm and laid back demeanor during the day of wedding. His process is detailed oriented and thorough which helped us to think through the pictures we wanted and how we wanted our day to be captured. We love the our pictures so so much!!We loved working with Tyler!!!

Tyler Phenes Photography 16
    Tyler Phenes Photography 17
    Tyler Phenes Photography 18

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Hey Alisha! Thank you so much for being awesome and also such a great person to work with. Matt and yourself are such genuine people, and I'm thankful to have played a small role in your wedding day.

Elizabeth Macy · Married on 08/24/2018

Awesome Experience!

Working with Tyler was amazing! He did such a great job capturing our day and was a joy to work with!

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Liz, you are awesome. Thank you so much for trusting me to capture you and Justin's wedding day. It was a joy to be there to document you both celebrating the amazing gift of marriage.

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent Wedding Photographer

Tyler was so great to work with and captured our special day so beautifully! Perfect balance of professional and fun! Was receptive to our requests and also provided a lot of great suggestions and ideas! It’s very evident Tyler is passionate about what he does and it can be seen in his work.

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Laura, you rule. Thank you so much for being rad and for​ trusting me to document your wedding! All the special moments throughout your wedding were a reminder of why I continue to do what I do. Thank you for that!
  • Z

Zack Madrigal · Married on 07/09/2017

Amazing experience

Tyler came recommended from a friend, and we are so glad we decided to work with him. He traveled up to NY to do our engagement photos and was very attentive throughout the whole process through our wedding day. We love our photos and the memories he captured.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Tyler Phenes Photography's reply:

Zack! I loved capturing your wedding day! Thank you for trusting me to document those memories. All the special details you and Randa included in your wedding day were an amazing reminder of why I continue to do what I do. I appreciate you both for that!