Tyler Hartley Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Todd
    Todd N. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best experience ever!

I met Tyler Hartley at my brother’s wedding in Feb 2021. My brother asked if I would play saxophone at his wedding with the harpist he hired for the event. Being a long-time session pro and live player I knew it would be a breeze (even with no rehearsal), but I didn’t know how the harpist would feel about accompanying a “saxophone” : ) Harpists are renowned as excellent “Classical” musicians, and it has been my experience that “Classical” musicians do not necessarily take too kindly to the saxophone, which is largely considered a “Jazz” instrument. So I was coming into this gig wondering how Tyler, the “Harpist”, would receive me. As the gig was beginning, I approached Tyler and introduced myself. We briefly chatted about a song or two I could play along with her; Prelude in C by Bach and a pop ballad. I told Tyler I would just improvise over the chord changes on the Bach. It was absolutely wonderful. We also played an Elvis classic, Fools Rush In. Perfectly lovely. And also Eric Clapton’s Wonderful Tonight. So much fun. Tyler was extremely kind and very professional. Tyler skillfully accompanied me, using vamps and other techniques that keep the song going even when off the original chart… A true sign of a seasoned pro. I had never before played with a harpist, and this experience ranks up there with my favs! Tyler is an excellent harpist. Tyler, you were wonderful!

My very best to you!
    -Todd Nystrom
  • JOHN
    John B. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Harpist

Tyler Hartley is one of the best--we chose her through a recommendation to play the harp for our daughters wedding. Excellent communication, very responsive to requests, very professional, and no hesitation to play although the COVID pandemic was impacting our world. On top of everything else--an excellent artist at playing the harp. Thank you Tyler!
    Maya H. Married on 07/31/2021

Gorgeous fairy tale dream

My husband and I waffled on whether to do live musicians or a DJ for our ceremony - I am so glad we decided on live music, because it felt like a fairy tale to walk in to harp and violin. They were able to play our favorite song and they sound even better live than they do on the recordings, if thats possible. Our biggest concern was whether it would be loud enough, but the volume was perfect. Thank you so much for helping make our day so magical!
    Hannah E. Married on 07/23/2021

Highly recommend!

Tyler was absolutely amazing and it was such a pleasure to work with her. She played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and everything was wonderful. She was prompt, easy to work with, and so professional. We selected our songs for the ceremony and it was hard to choose. She had an incredible repertoire to pick from! For the cocktail hour and time prior to the service she played light pop and it was delightful. My guests were raving about her afterwards. We received a very high quality service and she was very fairly priced. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
    Keila L. Married on 07/15/2021

Amazing experience!

Tyler was truly amazing! My guests both in person and online raved about her! I would definitely book her again!
    Jasmine F. Married on 07/01/2021

Best experience ever!

Using live music for our wedding was literally one of the best decisions we made- it added so much magic to the atmosphere. Everything Tyler played sounded incredible. I got compliments from so many people on the music, it's definitely something I'm glad I didn't cut corners on. Tyler was also really easy to work with and gives good advice for choosing songs for your ceremony playlist. This was a fantastic experience and I would definitely hire her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a live musician for their wedding!
    A Baker Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing Harpist!!

We had Tyler play at our small intimate wedding on 6.6.21 and she was amazing!!! She communicated timely with us throughout our entire wedding planning to ensure that we were all in agreement! We decided at the last minute to have a small wedding with about 2 weeks of planning...Tyler truly was helpful and took away a lot of stress from me and my husband! She already had available preselected wedding songs!! We didn’t have to add to her wedding listing.....all of her selections were very appropriate for our occasion!! Our guests loved Tyler and they are still speaking highly of her days later😊!!...she was so elegant!!
    Tyler arrived on time so that she could setup to start playing soft music for our guests as they were arriving..she played every selection of music that we picked for our ceremony and reception!! She even wore an elegant dress for our special day so that she would be aligned with our wedding colors!! She truly went above and beyond to make sure that we had an enjoyable and memorable moment!! We would truly use her again and recommend her to everyone that we know😊...love everything about Tyler Hartley❤️....she was truly a great investment for our wedding!!!..
    Angerla
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 05/08/2021

Best musical duo

Tyler and Ryan were spectacular and made our wedding ceremony so special. They were so easy to work with and so incredibly talented!!!! If you want the special touch of live music during your ceremony you need to book them immediately!
    Katie S. Married on 03/13/2021

Everything was perfect!

I'm so glad we chose Tyler's harp music for our ceremony! She is talented, professional, friendly and affordable. The harp helped make our wedding feel very elegant and romantic!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria H. Married on 10/23/2020

Tyler is your gal!

I’m so glad me and my husband elected to have Tyler perform at our rooftop wedding ceremony. We went through 10s of choices and we decided on Tyler. She helped us come up with a Music sheet of the run of show, she showed up early, she was dressed professionally, and she played amazingly! I can’t wait to have another event and ask her to come up again thank you so much for making our day so special!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan K. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing experience!

We first fell in love with Tyler's playlist and recordings on her website, and hearing her live music was better than we even imagined! I really appreciate how many songs and genres she has to choose from and she made the selection process really easy, sending us guidelines and followups at the perfect time. We added on cocktail hour at the last minute and I'm SO glad that we did, because we got tons of compliments from guests. I would recommend Tyler to anyone!
    Kelly C. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Music!

Tyler and Ryan recently played a harp and violin duet at my outdoor wedding on Lake Chatuge. Their music was the perfect addition to the eloquent ceremony! The playlist that Tyler worked to create fit everything we were looking for and more. Despite the ceremony being outside, everyone could hear the instruments so clearly, setting a beautiful tone for the evening. Tyler was friendly and easy to communicate with throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend her and Ryan for their incredible talent!
  • Y
    Yarit Married on 07/18/2020

Majestic , she was very puntual and worked with us for we had to move the time briefly due to weather conditions

Great musician, perfect sing selection, she helped me and guided me to choose the songs. Tyler made our wedding experience unforgettable! I highly recommend her
  • Mark
    Mark G. Married on 07/08/2020

Outstanding experience

We engaged her services to provide background harp music during a Real Estate Broker open house. It was a very special touch of class for the event. Tyler was punctual and played beautifully. We asked for an all classical music repertoire. Highly recommend
    James B. Married on 06/27/2020

A musical dream

When you hire an artist, find someone who loves their craft. Tyler clearly loves what she does, and it shows in her quality of work, attention to detail, and ability to connect with an audience. Thank you for your expertise and dedication in bringing our musical vision to life.
  • Kristin
    Kristin D. Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful harpist!

Working with Tyler was a joy from beginning to end! She was professional, responsive and incredibly understanding and flexible when I was forced to reschedule due to COVID. Her music was beautiful and we received so many compliments about her playing. Looking back I may have even considered hiring her for a longer period of time (we had the music pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour) because I wish I could have enjoyed her music for longer.
    Amanda R. Married on 06/21/2020

Amazing Harpist

We wanted a classy ceremony and cocktail hour and after reviewing all of our options for music, we decided upon Tyler Hartley. She was simply amazing and honored our music requests. She gave our ceremony and cocktail hour the classy vibe we were going for. I would highly recommend her for any event!
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 06/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

What a wonderful experience we had with Tyler! She is absolutely phenomenal! She was professional, very kind and accommodating to our crazy covid wedding changes. I definitely recommend her! This is what will make your wedding stand out!
    Ezequiel V. Married on 06/11/2020

An elegant and unforgettable experience

This was an unforgettable experience. Tyler was punctual, professional, extremely kind and went beyond what was required. The music brought an elegance to this special event that would otherwise be absent without her services. The combination of the violin with the harp was an excellent match, and I would strongly recommend Tyler's services to anyone.
  • Sierra
    Sierra M. Married on 05/10/2020

Highly recommended

I contacted Tyler just a couple weeks before my wedding, and requested an original piece with only an audio recording available for her! She absolutely nailed it and I’m SO HAPPY I found her. I got so many compliments from guests. Pick her!
    Camila Z. Married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful ! Music was beautiful

They were amazing!!! Definitely recommend to anyone
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/18/2020

Perfection!

Beautiful music, accommodating
  • Jan
    Jan B. Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing music for wedding

Tyler was so easy to work with and very professional. Her list of music to pick is very extensive. Many compliments received from guests on the music duo with the violin. It was the perfect touch to our daughter's outdoor wedding. Would highly recommend.
  • Susan
    Susan T. Married on 02/22/2020

Tyler Hartley

Tyler played at my daughters wedding. Our guest told us over and over how wonderful the harp sounded. She played the wedding and cocktail hour. She also made it so easy for my daughter to pick the music. I would suggest using her for any event. Thank you Tyler