Tyler Hartley Reviews

Tyler Hartley 3
Tyler Hartley 4
Tyler Hartley 5

Ezequiel Velez · Getting married on 06/11/2020

An elegant and unforgettable experience

This was an unforgettable experience. Tyler was punctual, professional, extremely kind and went beyond what was required. The music brought an elegance to this special event that would otherwise be absent without her services. The combination of the violin with the harp was an excellent match, and I would strongly recommend Tyler's services to anyone.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Having Tyler play at our daughters wedding was the absolute best decision. She played so beautifully for the ceremony and cocktail hour. She played current pop songs and gorgeous classical compositions as well. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful she was and what a beautiful touch it was to have her. Tyler was so professional, responsive and the sweetest to work with. Thank you Tyler for making our daughters wedding so beautiful with your amazing talent.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Taryn Owens · Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect for our big day!

Tyler was very easy to work with! The music selection was easy to choose from and Tyler made great recommendations for areas we were uncertain about. Everything was flawless and I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew C Warren · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional wedding entertainment

Tyler setup quickly and helped pull the ceremony together in our nice outdoor wedding. She even took extra time to ensure the transition to our reception.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Becky Bruce · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful music, wonderful experience

We hired Tyler to play for my daughter's wedding at the Greystone Estate. Her performance was so beautiful. She did an amazing job! Tyler added a very special, memorable touch to the wedding. I would highly recommend her. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Tyler! The Bruce family

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Mckenzie

Mckenzie · Married on 08/16/2019

Exceptional

Very talented harpist! We had her play for the ceremony and cocktail hour at our daughter’s wedding @LittleRiverFarms in Milton! Punctual, flexible, easy to communicate with’

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing harpist!

Tyler is an amazing harpist! She worked with us so easily and even made last minute adjustments we wanted. She played outside in hot GA August heat and amazed all of our guests. We received so many complements on how elegant and classy Tyler was! I would definitely recommend her!!

Tyler Hartley 6
    Tyler Hartley 7
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Kara · Married on 07/26/2019

Having Tyler play at our wedding was out of a fairytale

Wow. I can’t even describe to you how incredibly talented and professional Tyler is. We hired her for our ceremony music and cocktail hour! Every single person at the wedding commented on how absolutely beautiful she was! Our venue even went on to say that they wanted her info! A lot of times they say they will have full music bands for ceremony music and can’t hear but Tyler was easy to hear and so incredibly talented! As a bride I was supposed to talk to all the guests but honestly I just wanted to listen more to her! She has so many song options, willing to learn new songs, great response time, she even hauled her own harp around from the ceremony to cocktail hour! She is very very reasonably priced! Honestly I would have paid a lot more for her! Still one of my favorite parts of the fairlytale wedding was listening to her play!

Tyler Hartley 8
    Tyler Hartley 9
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Erin · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous job

Tyler was extremely professional throughout the planning process she responded immediately to my emails and was very knowledgeable! She played a variety of songs and the music was plenty loud for the 185 guest who attended! Originally she was supposed to play outside, but due to rain we moved the ceremony inside (last minute) and she made the adjustment seamlessly! I highly recommend Tyler and would hire her again for another event!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Hannah Portschy · Married on 06/14/2019

Tyler is amazing!

Tyler is responsive, professional, and an extremely talented harpist! Guests raved about her skills & song choices. We are so happy that Tyler was able to perform at our wedding and could not ask for a better harpist and experience! Book Tyler today :)

Sent on 06/26/2019

lauren · Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision on our big day

Having a harpist perform my ceremony music is something I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. Tyler made my dreams come true! She was very responsive, upfront and professional throughout the entire process and the pieces she played (which she allowed us to select) were absolutely beautiful!!! One of the best decisions on our big day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ann Cronin · Married on 05/24/2019

Harp Teacher

Our son began working with Tyler when he was in 10th grade. My husband and I were immediately impressed with Tyler’s commitment to bringing out the best in her music students. She keeps lessons lighthearted and friendly while maintaining high standards for musicianship. Her ensembles are expertly rehearsed and performed. Our son flourished under her instruction, and ultimately decided to major in harp at a university in Georgia. This was a huge decision, requiring higher levels of preparation and maturity than we would have expected from a high school student. However, none of this would have happened without Tyler’s counsel and dedication. Tyler is a wonderful musician and devoted teacher. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Patty G · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

We had Tyler for our daughter's wedding and could not be happier. Tyler was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond in making the day magical. She worked with us to create a custom program for the wedding, was an excellent value and is so talented! So glad we found Tyler and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

AMAZING!!! Together, Tyler and Ryan traveled over 4 hours to be musicians at my daughter's wedding. The music was absolutely beautiful. We have nothing but praise for the job they both did in making the wedding absolutely remarkable. Thank you Tyler and Ryan for a job WELL DONE!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2018

Very accommodating & professional! A pleasure to do business with & would absolutely recommend for any type of event!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2018

Tyler was fantastic! She was very professional to work with and her music was beautiful. She played everything we requested and the guests were full of compliments!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Dr. & Mrs. ( Vickie) Gary Gropper · Married on 05/26/2018

Tyler Hartley Plays The Harp Beautifully!

I asked Tyler if we could write a reference letter not because she could use another letter but because we wanted to share. She played the harp at our daughter’s wedding. She looked beautiful, had perfect timing, and played like an angel. The experience was felt in every heart present. It was palpable. The venue was outdoors, but she pretty much raised the roof. It was out of this world. She has an ability to focus, step into the zone, and play beautifully. What ever your event is Tyler will add more than a touch of class.

Dr. & Mrs. (Vickie) Gary Gropper

Sent on 08/18/2019

Brittany Rae Gropper Roderique · Married on 05/26/2018

Tyler is the most amazing harpist!

When I first listened to her samples from
    her website, I totally choked up because it was the most beautiful sound to my heart and soul. Tyler is so brilliant and beautiful! What an honor it was to have her perform her talents at my wedding. I’m seriously mind blown. I have watched YouTube videos of harpist and nothing compares to a performance from Tyler. Truly. Her rhythm and pace is beyond extraordinary. She has this magic and gracefulness about her that is all her own and it is beyond genius. She was so easy to work with, very professional, quick in her correspondence, and beyond elegant during her performance. Even her webpage is so well written! Tyler was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very relatable, one of the coolest people you will ever meet, down to earth, smart as they come, and has so much poise! Her repertoire is so extensive that there really is not anything she cannot play. Tyler plays all genres of music and is able to make a special playlist that is unique to your event. She was my favorite part about my wedding. Her presence and her music added the finishing touch of romance, magic, and enchantment to our outdoor backyard wedding. I am so happy that I hired her to play for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I will definitely be calling her for future events! Do yourself a favor and book her if you have a special event. She will most certainly make it memorable!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Robin · Married on 05/05/2018

Tyler was such a delight to work with! She was so helpful and responsive to our questions about ceremony music. She is so talented and made our ceremony absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

Tyler did the ceremony music at our wedding and she was amazing! I was planning our wedding from across the country, and truly appreciated how quick she was to respond to my emails and how open she was to jumping on quick calls with me as needed. She also has a lot of song excerpts on her website, which was really helpful as we made our music selections. I wish I could have heard her play more, but I heard from our guests how beautiful it was! I cannot recommend Tyler enough, she did a great job!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Genevieve · Married on 01/28/2018

She was awesome! She has a huge selection of repertoire and is very responsive. I was crying the whole time because it was all so beautiful!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Maureen · Married on 01/06/2018

Thought they were GREAT. Would definitely recommend them
    Maureen Kelley

Sent on 02/15/2018

Brad · Married on 01/06/2018

Tyler was absolutely wonderful. She was incredibly easy to work with, and everything the day-of was seamless and wonderful. Could not be more pleased.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Kelli · Married on 12/09/2017

Tyler was extremely professional from the moment of our initial contact. I had a few special requests, and she was very accommodating. We could not have been more pleased with her playing. It added so much to the celebration and was just as I envisioned. My husband, who knows nothing about music, commented on how beautiful our ceremony music was. Our guests are still raving about it, too!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Tyler was incredible! My husband and I had a garden wedding ceremony and her beautiful music truly made it feel like a dream!

Sent on 11/23/2017