Tyler Hartley Atlanta Harpist Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Todd
    Todd N. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best experience ever!

I met Tyler Hartley at my brother’s wedding in Feb 2021. My brother asked if I would play saxophone at his wedding with the harpist he hired for the event. Being a long-time session pro and live player I knew it would be a breeze (even with no rehearsal), but I didn’t know how the harpist would feel about accompanying a “saxophone” : ) Harpists are renowned as excellent “Classical” musicians, and it has been my experience that “Classical” musicians do not necessarily take too kindly to the saxophone, which is largely considered a “Jazz” instrument. So I was coming into this gig wondering how Tyler, the “Harpist”, would receive me. As the gig was beginning, I approached Tyler and introduced myself. We briefly chatted about a song or two I could play along with her; Prelude in C by Bach and a pop ballad. I told Tyler I would just improvise over the chord changes on the Bach. It was absolutely wonderful. We also played an Elvis classic, Fools Rush In. Perfectly lovely. And also Eric Clapton’s Wonderful Tonight. So much fun. Tyler was extremely kind and very professional. Tyler skillfully accompanied me, using vamps and other techniques that keep the song going even when off the original chart… A true sign of a seasoned pro. I had never before played with a harpist, and this experience ranks up there with my favs! Tyler is an excellent harpist. Tyler, you were wonderful!

My very best to you!
    -Todd Nystrom
    Erica K. Married on 11/06/2022

Perfection

Tyler's music was absolute perfection for our prelude and ceremony. I got butterflies as I walked down the aisle to my favorite song, and got compliments from my friends and family about how beautiful the music was! She was super easy to get along with and was helpful with choosing the right songs at the right time.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lisa D. Married on 11/04/2022

Magical Music

The music provided added a magical quality to our daughter’s wedding. Beautifully performed!
    Thank you!
    Caroline S. Married on 10/28/2022

Lovely Ceremony Music

Tyler was a pleasure to work with. She was quite responsive and organized throughout the planning process. She played harp for our outdoor wedding ceremony at Chateau Elan. Her performance really elevated the feel of our ceremony. Many of our guests complimented the music selection and beautiful ambience that was created by Tyler. We highly recommend Tyler!
    Jade L. Married on 10/01/2022

Best Harpist

I got so many compliments on Tyler at my wedding - everyone loved the music. She made the process so easy and was super helpful with advice and any questions I had. Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know!!
  • Joi
    Joi D. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tyler is very professional and I could not have asked for a better touch to our ceremony!

The harp and violin combination was absolutely perfect for my wedding. We received so many compliments about the music selections that we chose and they were played effortlessly. It was better than I could have ever imagined. 10/10 recommend!
    Leah R. Married on 07/01/2022

Gorgeous music!

Tyler did an amazing job playing for my wedding! She had all the songs we were hoping for, and they sounded gorgeous on the harp. She is personable and easy to work with.
    Alyssa M. Married on 05/15/2022

Beautiful music

Tyler's music is so beautiful! She is professional, talented, and easy to work with. I appreciate her versatility in being able to play in a lot of different styles and genres. I would highly recommend her services!
    Cassandra S. Married on 04/10/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

Tyler's music is absolutely wonderful! She plays with such heart and grace. Tyler was extremely friendly and personable throughout the contracting and music selection process. She was professional, arrived ahead of schedule, and dressed to the nines. I got compliments from family, guests, and other vendors about the harp music, and would use her services again and gladly refer her to anyone looking for a live classical musician.
    Mackenzie P. Married on 02/20/2022

Five star experience

I am so grateful to have secured Tyler to provide the music for our wedding - we booked her rather last minute, but she was able to accommodate all of our needs and requests flawlessly. She was also really helpful with music choices - I was initially overwhelmed by the amount of options, but she knew exactly the right things to ask and suggest so that we ended up with songs that I am really happy with. Everything sounded fantastic, and I have already gotten several compliments from guests specifically about how beautiful the harp music was.
  • Brad
    Brad H. Married on 12/17/2021

Very Talented!!

Tyler and Ryan are amazing! They play the harp and violin beautifully. They created the exact atmosphere we desired for our wedding and even learned a few specific songs we wanted for the ceremony! Almost every wedding guest told us how much they loved the harpist and violinist! I talked with Tyler throughout the process of planning. She was so friendly, helpful, and open to anything in order for us create the exact music we envisioned for our ceremony! Highly recommend Tyler and Ryan for your wedding music needs!
    Tracey H. Married on 12/05/2021

Perfectly romantic

Tyler provided music for our vow renewal ceremony - it was the perfect ambience for our evening, it helped make things feel very special! I would definitely hire her again.
    Rachel F. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience!

Tyler did an amazing job playing at my wedding ceremony! I had so many guests comment on how beautiful the music was. There are many song choices and samples on her website which made it easy to decide on which songs we wanted. I highly recommend!
  • JOHN
    John B. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Harpist

Tyler Hartley is one of the best--we chose her through a recommendation to play the harp for our daughters wedding. Excellent communication, very responsive to requests, very professional, and no hesitation to play although the COVID pandemic was impacting our world. On top of everything else--an excellent artist at playing the harp. Thank you Tyler!
    Maya H. Married on 07/31/2021

Gorgeous fairy tale dream

My husband and I waffled on whether to do live musicians or a DJ for our ceremony - I am so glad we decided on live music, because it felt like a fairy tale to walk in to harp and violin. They were able to play our favorite song and they sound even better live than they do on the recordings, if thats possible. Our biggest concern was whether it would be loud enough, but the volume was perfect. Thank you so much for helping make our day so magical!
    Hannah E. Married on 07/23/2021

Highly recommend!

Tyler was absolutely amazing and it was such a pleasure to work with her. She played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and everything was wonderful. She was prompt, easy to work with, and so professional. We selected our songs for the ceremony and it was hard to choose. She had an incredible repertoire to pick from! For the cocktail hour and time prior to the service she played light pop and it was delightful. My guests were raving about her afterwards. We received a very high quality service and she was very fairly priced. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
    Keila L. Married on 07/15/2021

Amazing experience!

Tyler was truly amazing! My guests both in person and online raved about her! I would definitely book her again!
    Jasmine F. Married on 07/01/2021

Best experience ever!

Using live music for our wedding was literally one of the best decisions we made- it added so much magic to the atmosphere. Everything Tyler played sounded incredible. I got compliments from so many people on the music, it's definitely something I'm glad I didn't cut corners on. Tyler was also really easy to work with and gives good advice for choosing songs for your ceremony playlist. This was a fantastic experience and I would definitely hire her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a live musician for their wedding!
    Dana C. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tyler was a complete showstopper

It was absolutely amazing to work with Tyler. She has great catalog of songs your friends and family already know. Pop, R&b, classical - you name it.

Tyler is professional, surprisingly affordable and she makes a HUGE impact. People couldn’t believe I had an actual harp playing at my wedding.

What I loved most is that Tyler went above and beyond to learn a song that was special to me and my husband.

I highly recommend Tyler if you’re looking for something extra special to make your guests go wow.
    A Baker Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing Harpist!!

We had Tyler play at our small intimate wedding on 6.6.21 and she was amazing!!! She communicated timely with us throughout our entire wedding planning to ensure that we were all in agreement! We decided at the last minute to have a small wedding with about 2 weeks of planning...Tyler truly was helpful and took away a lot of stress from me and my husband! She already had available preselected wedding songs!! We didn’t have to add to her wedding listing.....all of her selections were very appropriate for our occasion!! Our guests loved Tyler and they are still speaking highly of her days later😊!!...she was so elegant!!
    Tyler arrived on time so that she could setup to start playing soft music for our guests as they were arriving..she played every selection of music that we picked for our ceremony and reception!! She even wore an elegant dress for our special day so that she would be aligned with our wedding colors!! She truly went above and beyond to make sure that we had an enjoyable and memorable moment!! We would truly use her again and recommend her to everyone that we know😊...love everything about Tyler Hartley❤️....she was truly a great investment for our wedding!!!..
    Angerla
    Sarah J. Married on 05/30/2021

Great Communication!

Tyler was amazing and professional! She was willing to meet with me multiple times, since I had a hard time finalizing my order for the procession. She took the initiative to make me feel at ease and sure of my choices.
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 05/08/2021

Best musical duo

Tyler and Ryan were spectacular and made our wedding ceremony so special. They were so easy to work with and so incredibly talented!!!! If you want the special touch of live music during your ceremony you need to book them immediately!
    Katie S. Married on 03/13/2021

Everything was perfect!

I'm so glad we chose Tyler's harp music for our ceremony! She is talented, professional, friendly and affordable. The harp helped make our wedding feel very elegant and romantic!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria H. Married on 10/23/2020

Tyler is your gal!

I’m so glad me and my husband elected to have Tyler perform at our rooftop wedding ceremony. We went through 10s of choices and we decided on Tyler. She helped us come up with a Music sheet of the run of show, she showed up early, she was dressed professionally, and she played amazingly! I can’t wait to have another event and ask her to come up again thank you so much for making our day so special!!
illustration stars