Tyler Freear Photography Reviews

175 Reviews for Tyler Freear Photography

• Keith

Keith Gray · Married on 08/09/2020

Can't Go Wrong

Tyler provided us with a phenomenal experience on our wedding day! He had a specific vision and was able to execute it flawlessly. He has an incredible gift of naturally being able to capturing the right moments. We had 25-35mph wind gusts the day of our outdoor wedding and he was able to graciously take control in a way that made us comfortable, relaxed, and confident. The results were amazing, and it's easy to say that Tyler is truly an expert in his industry. You can trust in the fact that you are making a great decision by hiring Tyler as your photographer.
    -Keith Gray

Sent on 11/02/2019

Tyler Freear Photography's reply:

Thank you Keith and Haley! It is such a pleasure to have met you both and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I wish you both the best!

• Steven

Steven Goz · Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing Experience!

Tyler was amazing at our wedding last year! We could not have picked a better photographer. He was creative, easy to work with, and got the best shots! HIghly recommended.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Steve and Alexa,
    I appreciate your kind words so much! I can't thank you enough for choosing me as a part of your wedding at B Lazy 2 Ranch. I wish you both the best!

Shelley Crespi · Married on 06/22/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Tyler's work speaks for itself but we could go on for days about how great he is! Before we got engaged, we were amazed at our friend's wedding photos so we had to call him when we got engaged. We were a little concerned about how expensive he might be based on his work but Tyler is super affordable and has several options to choose from. We ended up having to postpone our wedding for a year because of Covid but Tyler was amazing and offered to do our elopement photos this year too. Tyler made our little elopement the most amazing day of our lives by capturing our most special moments with our closest family members. The photos turned out incredible and we will cherish them forever! Tyler is incredibly professional and sensitive to your needs, all family dynamics, and your time/timing on your big day. And somehow he got our dog to look directly at the camera all day after 13 years of her refusing to for us! He's the real deal and I recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to work with him should take it! Thank you so much, Tyler!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 06/04/2020

Tyler is the best!

Working with Tyler was such a wonderful experience! We had to downsize our big wedding to an elopement style ceremony and Tyler was SO accommodating and flexible. We didn't have a day of coordinator and Tyler basically filled those shoes too on top of taking amazing photos - he told us where to go, picked the best locations, etc. He seemed to be having so much fun taking our photos which put us at ease and helped us really enjoy every minute of the day. He was so friendly and personable...10/10 we can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Jensen

Jensen Kessler · Married on 05/06/2020

Best Photographer!!

Tyler is incredibly talented and SOOO much fun to work with! He took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and the reason for that is obvious! 10/10 recommend! We can't wait to work with him again!!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Katelyn K · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing photographer

Tyler knows how to capture it!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Cara

Cara Lee · Married on 02/08/2020

Tyler is the best!

We cannot recommend Tyler enough. Not only is he incredibly approachable, friendly, and easy to work with, he also takes incredible photos!!! I am not the least bit photogenic, but he made me feel so comfortable and I am so thrilled with how both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. He's also so amazing at photographing dogs, which meant the world to us since our pup Jimmy is our world!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Honeylynne Pascual · Married on 01/10/2020

Talented and Creative

Tyler is a very talented and creative photographer. He was our photographer for both our “Save the date” shoot and wedding day. My husband and I aren’t usually comfortable taking photos but Tyler has his way of getting you comfortable with the camera and with every shot he takes. He’s very easy to work with, very patient and his attention to details is superb. He’s simply amazing and we have the photos to show for. Thank you so much Tyler for capturing the special events in our lives!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 11/08/2019

Spectacular

Tyler was incredible! From the engagement session to the wedding and after he was so attentive to everything. He is very detail oriented and has a style of his own. We wanted our wedding photos to be personal to us and not the standard set of photos like we saw with other photographers. With Tyler we had our expectations exceeded. He knew more of what I was wanting to see in our photos then I did! I am also so happy that we decided to go with the photo booth. For our wedding there were no kids so we didn’t think it would be useful to add that but that was the biggest hit of the night. Everyone was laughing going into the photo booth with all the props and laughing even harder when they got the print out of their photos. It definitely set the tone for the evening and the best part was we got to see all the photos that were taken and we couldn’t stop laughing either! I would most definitely recommend Tyler to anyone looking for a photographer to make your perfect day even more memorable!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Tyler Freear Photography's reply:

Thank you Meagan and Doug! I'm honored to have been a part of your special day and you both were such a pleasure to work with. I look forward to what the future holds for you both! I wish you the best.

AnneAlyce Edinger · Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent Photographer!

Tyler was wonderful to work with. He listened and communicated very well. He took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Both sets of photos turned out beautifully. Tyler took all of the photos we wanted him to take of us, our family, and the venue at our wedding. I highly recommend him! Very good pricing for the quality of photos too.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Tyler Freear Photography's reply:

Thank you Anne-Alyce! It was a pleasure working with you both and I'm so happy to have been a part of your day. I wish you both the best!

Madison Hobby · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Tyler was very professional and great to work with!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Tyler Freear Photography's reply:

Thank you Madison and Jason! What a FUN day that was and thank you for letting me be a part of it. I wish you both the best!

• Becky

Becky Barry · Married on 08/23/2019

AMAZING Photographer! Love Our Pictures!

Tyler Freear was an incredible photographer to work with on our wedding day. My sister (amateur) ended up taking our engagement photos, but even without meeting Tyler before the big day, he made us feel at-ease and coached us through each pose.

The process of finding a photographer in general was tedious for us (so many out there), so when I submitted an interest form to Tyler, I was pleased that he responded within an hour. Tyler was professional throughout the entire process and very responsive with every email sent. He helped talk through a schedule prior to the day of and made sure to stick to it once we were at the venue - this was important as the bride and groom are easily distracted and pulled in a million directions. Tyler makes sure to get every picture you identified beforehand and has an eye for what to capture using the landscape and venue's highlights.

We also took advantage of Tyler's photobooth - I STRONGLY recommend this service. As the bride and groom, we had a great time using it, and I've heard from ALL my guests what a great addition it was. We also used the print-outs from the photobooth for our guestbook. It's been a blast looking through it - very memorable piece of our entire day.

Lastly, Tyler did a great job preparing and delivering our photos. He worked quickly to share them with us and followed up via email and phone to ensure that we enjoyed them.

I STRONGLY recommend Tyler for anyone's wedding or special event! He is awesome!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Becky,
    Thank you for the extremely kind words and review! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding and I wish you both the best. Please don't lose touch!

Mary · Married on 08/11/2019

Forever Moments

Tyler was amazing throughout the entire experience, I emailed and facetimed him numerous times about questions and he always responded quickly and effectively. During the wedding, he made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our wedding. We warned him beforehand that we don't do well in front of the camera, but he made us feel relaxed and was able to capture our forever moments that we can look at for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend Tyler to anyone who is looking for an amazing and talented photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ellie Hoggatt · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Denver photographer

Tyler and Elissa were fantastic! They captured so many special moments-both posed and candid! We also didn’t have to wait very long for our finished product which was so fun!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Ellie and Will,
    It was our pleasure being able to be a part of your wonderful day. You both couldn't have been more kind and it was an honor. We wish you the best and please keep in touch!

• Alicia

Alicia Vandersluis · Married on 07/19/2019

Incredible photos!

Tyler did an excellent job as our wedding photographer. He is very professional and creative. He gave great directions so that our photos turned out beautiful. My husband and I could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Maranda · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Tyler was fantastic to work with. He came very highly recommended from friends and did not disappoint. He truly went above and beyond to capture every moment and detail of our day. When we first got our pictures back, I was tearing up as I browsed the pictures. You want a photographer who can capture all of the emotions of the best day of your life, and Tyler did just that. He was really easy to work with and when faced with inclement weather he did everything to ensure that we got all of the pictures that we wanted.

Tyler did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and made us feel so comfortable throughout all of it. He told us exactly what to do for every picture and they all turned out incredible. He is very kind, easy to talk to, and organized. There are so many things to worry about when planning a wedding, however, Tyler made me feel so at ease and I never had any doubt that I made the right decision by booking with him. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, I highly recommend you book with Tyler!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Shyla · Married on 06/10/2019

High quality photography!

We had a great experience with Tyler end to end. Very responsive and helpful in ensuring we get all the poses and shots. Expertly adjusted your the lighting and made posing easy. Highly recommend and we love the photos!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Elise Young · Married on 05/31/2019

Tyler is amazing!

He definitely knows what he is doing! All of my photos are amazing and he is so good to work with!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tyler Freear Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Elise! You both were wonderful to work with and I'm thrilled you love your photos. I wish you and Keegan the best!

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding photographer we could have ever hoped for!!

If you’re looking for someone to photograph one of the best days of your life like your wedding Tyler is definitely the best choice in that decision. My husband and I booked Tyler for our wedding and feel truly blessed that he was available to do it considering we unknowingly chose to get married the day before Mother’s Day this year. Tyler is everything I had hoped our photographer would be - compassionate, understanding (I was a typical bride running a little behind schedule), patient, respectful, communicative along the entire journey leading up to our wedding, a great listener, and honestly above all else UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED!! He had our wedding photographs available to view before the estimated time frame he had originally given us and we fell in love with every single photo taken!! He captured such beautiful moments that we are truly excited to have to look back on. He was such a joy to work with and his passion for photography is something you can definitely see in every photo he takes! I’ll continue to recommend him to anyone in need of an amazing photographer because we truly believe he’s the best!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend Tyler Freear

Tyler was awesome to work with. Extremely knowledgeable and professional and communicated with us well. I would absolutely recommend Tyler for your professional photography needs!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

MUST BOOK Photographer!!

Tyler was exactly what we needed on my wedding day! He not only took the most gorgeous pictures, he helped keep everyone on track and on time!

I was absolutely clueless about weddings, and even more clueless about all the extra stuff that went into one – especially all the time it takes to get the right pictures. I didn’t think about it, but obviously the photographer can only be in one place at a time – and Tyler managed to still capture EVERYTHING!

He also helped every feel comfortable, and look their best during the photos. He would call out poses, and small changes (like when my dad had a program in his hand during our portraits). He knew who needed to be in which picture and made sure we had all the right people available so the pictures went quickly. We got all the pictures we needed and were able to seat for dinner on time (despite running a few minutes behind on the ceremony).

He even took us outside for the most beautiful evening pictures in the snow, and took a lot of pictures we weren’t expecting! During the ceremony we forgot all about the pictures, but he made sure to get our rings to take some nice pictures with them, and captured so many great moments of our friends and family.

I honestly couldn’t believe anyone else would have done a better job, and with such a great personality. He was very professional, and so much fun to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding – everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 04/11/2019

Tyler is the best!

I honestly can't thank Tyler enough! There was a lot of chaos on the day of our wedding and it was freezing out, but he was patient and kind the whole time. I was in full panic mode when he arrived at the venue because I had forgotten my veil at home, so he took me home and back to get it. Even though that cut into our photo time, it meant the world to me because I truly wouldn't have felt like a bride without it. He has gone above and beyond to make sure my husband and I are happy with our photos. Thanks for everything, we truly appreciate you!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Todd · Married on 04/06/2019

If you’re looking for a wonderful wedding experience, look no further than Tyler

We had the pleasure of working with Tyler at our wedding as our photographer. He made the day seem less as well as enjoyable. The night of our wedding he had already sent us a few pics from our ceremony that happened earlier in the day. He was not pushy towards any package or even pressed us to make a quick decision. Living out of the state he’s based in, he made phone conference calls around our schedule which we greatly appreciated as well. Tyler I give 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Ballard · Married on 03/16/2019

Fabulous!

Tyler was great. Always followed up with phone calls, emails, and texts in a very timely manner. It’s always busy in a bride’s life when the final weeks are wrapping up, and Tyler was there to reassure us everything would be okay. There was no pressure, no worries, no concerns. Tyler scoped our a good spot for post-ceremony photos before he showed up to the venue. He arrived on time. He said our photos would be back in three weeks, and ended up sending us our portfolio while we were still on our honeymoon! It was beautiful looking back on our amazing day while watching the sunset on a beach. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever asked!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kimberly · Married on 11/23/2018

Rainy Day Magic

It’s hard to get excited about photos while being poured on for your big day, but Tyler truly showed us that nothing would stop him from showcasing our love on the day of our wedding. We trekked through muddy vineyards, got soaked, and almost lost a few umbrellas to the wind, but the results of our wedding photos were unreal and beyond my expectations. Tyler is incredible from photography, to communication, to making everyone in the shots feel comfortable. He was more than a photographer, he was truly a friend to us on the most important day of our lives. Thank you so much for everything you did to capture the magic and the candids that got us there.

Sent on 01/04/2019