Tyler Boye Photography Reviews

134 Reviews for Tyler Boye Photography

134 Tyler Boye Photography Reviews

Kellianne · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Magnificent

Working with Staci in the planning process was wonderful. She helped make our timeline and make our shot list to guarantee we got all the photos we wanted. Day of Tyler and Iryna shot our wedding. They were truly amazing! They both were so easy going and calm. They made taking photos so fun and natural. They were also at phenomenal at capturing candid memories. I highly recommend Tyler and his team! You will not be disappointed. We were in awe at how stunning the photos were.

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2018

Tyler Boye Photography was our first choice for our photographer. Our wedding was located at Normandy Farm where Tyler Boye Photography studio is located. Our photographer was Joe who was absolutely fantastic. He was easy to work with, professional, great personality, and really good at his job! Tyler Boye had a great price range to choose from and did not try to upsell on a videographer or photo booth (we did not do either- just photos!) I would totally recommend Joe and Tyler Boye Photography for any bride!

Christina · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a truly exceptional experience working with the Tyler Boye Photography team - they worked with us to offer options within our price range and had a lot of work available for browsing on their website and blog. Their team walked us through our day-of plan and took our suggestions into consideration while still being very practical and offering insight into what was feasible and what wasn´t. My husband and I got married on a VERY snowy Saturday in December, and the photography team was absolutely OUTSTANDING in their efforts to get every possible shot from every angle, despite the weather. We truly enjoyed working with them and are very pleased with the end results - our pictures are lovely and the snow looks magical! Would highly recommend without an ounce of hesitation.

Tyler Boye Photography 11
    Tyler Boye Photography 12
    Tyler Boye Photography 13

Allison · Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely breathtaking. We worked with Simon and Irina. They went above and beyond to capture the special moments. I can’t encourage anyone enough to check out Tyler Boye. You certainly get what you pay for- true quality

Tyler Boye Photography 14

Haley · Married on 10/21/2017

We had the most wonderful experience working with Tyler Boye Photography! To start Tyler is truly an artist and his work is one-of-a-kind. My now husband didn't have a preference on photography when I asked his advice. He said he didn't care and that they all seemed the same. However after meeting Tyler and seeing his work he was blown away. Tyler's work is very different from classic wedding photographers and his style is extremely unique and artistic. In addition to his beautiful work, Tyler is so easy to talk to and his vision and passion is so evident. Photography can get hectic on a wedding day since there are so many people involved between the bridal party and families. Tyler made the whole day so smooth as was so easy going. Not only is Tyler incredible, but so is his team. I worked with Staci, Allie, and Liz when coordinating the day and all the logistics. All three were so accommodating and made sure the day would run smoothly. We really had the best possible experience and I wouldn't think twice about hiring Tyler Boye.

Kathleen · Married on 09/15/2017

I can’t say enough about Tyler and the team at Tyler Boye Photography! They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Tyler was our primary shooter and Joe our secondary shooter, and we were blown away by their incredible photos. They captured our special day perfectly and couldn’t have asked for more memorable photographs.

jacquie · Married on 09/02/2017

If you're only going to take away one thing from any of the reviews for Tyler Boye Photography, take my advice... BOOK THEM NOW! I have had more people than I can count tell me that our engagement and wedding pictures were unlike anything they'd ever seen before- like images out of a magazine. They are without a doubt the best in the industry!

Our wedding day over Labor Day Weekend was a total wash-out, and it literally rained all day long. I was absolutely TERRIFIED that we wouldn't get any decent photos since we had planned on taking all of our pictures outside. Tyler and Simon kept things moving along, not seeming phased by the change in plans (which seriously made all the difference because I'm sure I would have had a panic attack if they seemed concerned.) They really made the most out of using our surroundings and captured some of my favorite, totally unique shots that we definitely wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's been almost 2 months since our wedding day and we're still swooning in newlywed bliss, looking at all of the incredible moments they captured on our wedding day. We feel so lucky and grateful to have had Tyler and Simon be part of our special day-- in addition to capturing all of the wonderful moments for us, they are an absolute blast to be around. We just can't say enough great things about them... we would choose Tyler Boye Photography over and over again! Thank you so much to the entire TBP team for such an awesome experience :)

Anita · Married on 08/05/2017

Tyler Boye Photography was truly exceptional to work with! From the initial consultation to getting the final pictures - my husband and I could not have asked for a better experience. They are clearly experts in the industry, yet at the same time so incredibly personable. Jami was our photographer and she is AMAZING!! She is so great at capturing the perfect moments when you don't even realize it until you look back at all of the beautiful pictures. She is so down to earth and makes everyone feel so comfortable while somehow managing to be so detail oriented. We cannot say enough good things about Tyler Boye and we would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

It goes without saying that Tyler Boye's photography is absolutely impeccable. His attention to detail, his lighting techniques and the way he captures the true personality of each photograph is incredible. Aside from his photography skills, he and his colleagues were an absolute pleasure to work with. He kept me calm throughout my entire wedding day, which is no ease task with my type A personality. All my questions were promptly answered, and all my requests were heard and granted. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him for our engagement shoot and our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you again Tyler Boye for the most perfect photographs, videography and just overall enjoyable experience :-)

• Aisha

Aisha · Married on 06/03/2017

Kudos to the staff and team of Tyler Boye Photography/ Hitched Productions, who supported us during our special day.
    Allie was our photographer who first did our engagement shoot in the rain with our pups in a wildlife refuge. We had such a blast and she was a great sport. Our pictures are gorgeous.
    Allie and Heidi worked as a team and captured Johnny and I, our guests, and venue on our wedding day. We love our pictures, from the preparation, to the reception.
    Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth. Their photos doubled as keepsakes and favors. Additionally, my husband and I truly appreciate the scrap book our guests put together towards the end.
    Last but not least DJ J-ARE kept our guests grooving from the beginning to end, featuring house, pop, and r&b. Compliments keep coming in of how our guests had a ball. We are tremendously grateful and pleased.

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

From my first meeting with Liz, to my chats with Staci, to the wedding day with Tyler and Melissa, to finilazing pictures with Allie....every step of the process was made easy, comfortable, and wonderful because of this team. Tyler and Melissa were so much fun and Tyler will do WHATEVER it takes to get the shot! (Including climbing in bushes getting all cut up, to getting sprayed with champagne for a shot for the bride). The entire team are perfectionists and that is exactly who you want to trust on your special day. I just got my photos back and I can't stop looking. Each one is more amazing than the last and Tyler did that. I originally went with them because they knew the venue we were getting married and thought that meant they would know the best spots for photos-and while I was correct-I'm so glad we went with them because of the kind of people they are-talented, kind, hard working, impressive...the list goes on! We also used them for our photo booth which was awesome because there was actually someone there taking pictures! We got the best shots because of that! Thank you to everyone at TBP!

Andrea · Married on 02/18/2017

I just got married last month, and I don't know where to even begin with all of the wonderful things I could say about Tyler Boye Photography! We had Simon as our primary shooter and Matthew as our secondary, and we were so pleased with both of them - and with the entire Tyler Boye team! We first worked with Liz to sort out our contract, and she was nothing short of amazing! She kept us very informed and worked within our budget. From there, we worked with Staci on sorting out a timeline and all the details for our special day. Staci was also a pleasure to work with! And we are still getting compliments on how great Simon and Matthew were on the wedding day. Simon kept everything moving so well and made sure that we fit in every photo we had told him we wanted. I could go on and on! I highly recommend Tyler Boye Photography to capture your most special day!!

Miranda · Married on 01/27/2017

The advice I would give any couple looking to book with Tyler Boy is to DO IT! He was absolutely wonderful! We were unbelievably lucky and did the Studio Shooter program and since we got married in January, Tyler happened to be available for our special day. If I had to go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't risk not having Tyler as our photographer. Having pictures and attention on you all day long can be an exhausting and tiresome process but Tyler kept everything fun and moving and truly made the whole day that much better. We also had a second photographer, Simon, who was wonderful as well! He spent the morning with the guys while Tyler took pictures of the girls getting ready. Then we had our first look and Tyler and Simon worked together to get all different angles and pictures. We've only gotten our sneak peek of pictures but people can't stop raving about them! Tyler Boye Photography is the absolute BEST EVER!!

Kerry · Married on 11/12/2016

Kat was incredible! Personable, prompt, and professional. The photos from our wedding day were even better than we could have imagined. Kat came up with location ideas around my moms house for group and "first look" shots that I never would have thought of. The entire process of working with Tyler Boye Photogrophy was also very smooth. Using the studio photographer helped keep it cost effective! I would recommend Tyler Boye Photography (especially Kat!) to anyone!

• Catherine and Nick

Catherine and Nick · Married on 11/05/2016

Photography was the most important vendor for us because we wanted to memorialize the day. Throughout our whole relationship with TPB, they were helpful and responsive to all of my inquiries - they even tailored my contract to fit the services we wanted (for example, we wanted videography but no short video, just the raw footage). We trusted TPB so much we went with their photo booth and DJ services as well! (If you are getting married at Normandy Farm, you should use all of their onsite vendors - they all know each other and the day will be seamless). Tyler, Melissa and Jackson made our bridal party feel comfortable and took beautiful pictures. We are so happy we chose them and we will definitely be using their services next time we need professional photography.

• F

Donna · Married on 11/05/2016

We are so thrilled with the service we received from Tyler Boye Photography. We bundled our services and got a DJ, video, and photographer through this company. We used Simon as our photographer and I cannot say enough positive things about him. We did an engagement shoot, which I always recommend to brides to get to know their photographer and get comfortable in front of the camera AND make sure you like their photography style, and our photos came out incredible. Simon has a wonderful way of putting couples at ease and helped us to look fantastic in every picture. After our engagement pictures, I had no reservations about using them for our wedding. The photos came out beautifully and I am so thrilled we used Simon!

Also, the DJ service was really amazing. We used Mike as our DJ and he was so incredibly talented and really strived to capture what we wanted in the songs he played. He took the time to get to know what we liked, made sure not to play any songs we requested not be played, and really had the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT!

I cannot recommend Tyler Boye Photography enough, specifically Mike (DJ), Simon (photography), and Andy (videography). They are a little expensive, but you truly get what you pay for and I have ZERO regrets. Thank you!!!

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I were extremely happy with the experience we had with Tyler Boye Photography. From the very beginning, everyone made the process easy and enjoyable. Our main photographer, Heidi, did an excellent job with our engagement photos and we knew immediately that we wanted her to shoot our wedding. She did not disappoint! We have received so many compliments of how amazing our photos came out. Thank you so much!!

Nyree · Married on 10/22/2016

We had wonderful service with Tyler! I would definitely recommend him!!

Cassi · Married on 10/14/2016

The entire experience with Tyler Boye Photography was amazing and seemless. The entire crew, Tyler, Simon, Stephanie, Staci, Allie, and everyone involved were professional and super friendly. They would drop anything for me, which is what a bride needs! Their level of organization is on point but in a totally relaxed way. Tyler is a remarkable photographer and artist. The photos of our engagement session and wedding day are breathtaking, tell a story, and are bursting with the love my husband and I have for each other and our family and friends. I really could not have imagined a better experience. They helped shape our wedding day into something so beautiful and special. We will always be grateful. Thank you to the entire crew, especially Tyler and Simon!!

Alexandra · Married on 10/01/2016

We were so happy with Tyler Boye. We got pictures that perfectly captured the day, artsy but still classic, beautiful quality and he was so accommodating - taking tons of grouped posed pictures of large family groups. The pictures were gorgeous and the whole process was so easy. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Maria · Married on 09/24/2016

for our wedding, my husband and I hired Hugh and Allie to shoot the day. We chose Hugh because of his beautiful, natural photographs that did not look overly posed. Since our goal was to make the wedding look and feel relaxed and casual, we knew Hugh's style was perfect for us. On the day of our wedding, our expectations were exceeded. Both Hugh and Allie were true professionals. They captured the day and were flexible and playful with ideas for photos, and most importantly captured the beautiful and intimidate candids that we so wanted. Looking back at the wedding photos, I am so grateful for their hard work and dedication to their craft. Would recommend highly!

Ryan · Married on 09/17/2016

We chose Tyler Boye Photography, specifically Simon, for our wedding. Words can't express how awesome Simon and the entire team at Tyler Boye were during the entire process. The staff and coordinators were very responsive to all of our questions. They worked with us to identify all of the different photos we wanted to make sure we had on that day. They prepared a wedding day timeline that helped keep the day extremely organized. Simon and Nick (our second photographer) were amazing. I am not overly keen on pictures and they really helped to put me at ease and make the process go as smoothly as possible. They were an absolute joy to work with and our pictures came out amazing!
    We also used Tyler Boye videographer services. Jackson was the videographer for our wedding and he was just as awesome with making us feel comfortable as Simon and Nick. The three of them worked together great. Finally, we also used their photo booth service. I can't remember the name of the individual working the booth, but he was just as awesome. He was so friendly and encouraging to everyone who went in there. Especially to my niece and nephew who thought it was a game and constantly went in the entire evening. He was super patient and encouraged the guests to let loose and the pictures we received were fantastic as a result! I would highly recommend Tyler Boye for all of their services as everyone there was a pure joy to work with.

Denise · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Kyle as our DJ for our brunch wedding reception. He was fantastic! He called us to see what we wanted and although we did not give a lot of guidance, he was able to take that and went above and beyond what we wanted. The music blended right into the atmosphere. He kept things moving and people dancing. We would recommend him to anyone for a DJ!

Jess · Married on 09/04/2016

I could not be happier with my choice to use Tyler Boye photography for my wedding at the Lake House Inn. I was fortunate enough to have Tyler for my engagement shoot, Simon and Heidi for my wedding photos, and Jackson as our wedding videographer. For the engagement photos, Tyler was great: he was creative and a lot of fun to work with. We had so many good shots that we didn't know which to choose for our Save the Date. We were supposed to have Tyler for our wedding as well, but due to a very rare emergency, Simon stepped in. And wow: I feel very fortunate to have gotten to work with Simon! Everyone raved about how funny and personable he was, and he made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Jackson was amazing as well, and our video turned out exactly as I had envisioned. They were very professional and timely with all communication as well, and everything was high quality. So I highly recommend Tyler Boye photography for any and all of your wedding photo/video needs!