Tyler Boye Photography Reviews

Tyler Boye Photography 5
Tyler Boye Photography 6
Tyler Boye Photography 7

Sarah · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Wonderful experience, timely and highly recommended

Wonderful experience with Iryna for our engagement photos!! We are thrilled to have her do our wedding in December!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth Every Penny; thank you!!

There are not enough words to describe how grateful and amazing Sarah, Staci, and the team was during our entire journey! From the free engagement shoot to the photos during the wedding day, all of our photos truly captured our love for one another. They talked to all of our guests and looked like they had just as much fun as our guests. I will forever use them to photograph all of our important moments from now on; hire them!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Tyler Boye Photography 26
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 05/18/2019

Priceless photos

Allie and Kat were awesome. They helped capture the best moment of our wedding on Saturday. Above all, they were so friendly and helpful even at the toughest times. Taking photos for hours can get tiring, but they made it so much better and really worked hard. I appreciate them so much for their work on the best day of our life!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Tyler Boye Photography 27
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

My husband and I married at Normandy Farm, so we were recommended Tyler Boye's studio since they are technically the on-site vendor. I am extremely happy that we chose Normandy, because we never would have had the pleasure of working with Tyler and his amazing team! We ended up using the studio's "Studio Shooter" program as it was the most price-conscious for our budget, and we ended up picking Alex, who went above and beyond to make our day special. We also had a 2nd shooter, Allison, who worked with the men and they said that she handled our crazy group like a champ! Alex and Allison captured beautiful pictures (attaching some to attest to their awesome work) and I cannot thank them enough! In addition, the studio itself is very helpful and responsive and always was a pleasure to work with. In addition to using them for our engagement/wedding photography needs, we were offered discounted services to work with Tyler for family sessions - which we are very happy we took advantage of! Tyler captured some beautiful family moments that we will forever cherish and I look forward to hopefully having more sessions with this studio as our daughter grows!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Tyler Boye Photography 40
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

We worked with Sara and she made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and our wedding photo shoot. They got back to us extremely quickly. Hands down one of the best vendors we had for our wedding:)

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Steve

Steve Bialick · Married on 02/23/2019

The absolute best

We could not have dreamed of a better photography team to help us capture our best day ever. From the moment we met Tyler, we clicked. Not only does he take epic photos with the perfect vision for which lighting/shadow/prop will make for an amazing picture, but he was personable, cool, and genuinely fun to work with. We got to know him more during our engagement shoot and had the best time then, which set the stage for wedding day when he shot EVERY highlight so beautifully, and we could not be more excited to relive the day over and over with the most perfect photos. Can’t thank Tyler and his team enough, and can’t give enough thumbs up to anyone looking to hire Philly’s best photographer.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 02/02/2019

The BEST of the BEST!!!!

Everyone on the Tyler Boye Photography/ Hitched Productions team is amazing!! My husband and I are over-the-moon-happy with our wedding pictures (shot by Tyler & Iryna)! They made it feel so comfortable and natural to have our pictures taken and perfectly captured all of the love and joy felt on our special day. I had SO MUCH FUN doing my bridal beauty shots with Tyler, he is an absolute pleasure to work with! When we received the actual pictures from our wedding we were truly speechless. In our wildest dreams we could not have imagined having such beautiful pictures- Seriously, they are true artists/ geniuses with a camera!! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Tyler Boye Photography 41
    Tyler Boye Photography 42
    Tyler Boye Photography 43
    Tyler Boye Photography 44

Kelsie · Married on 12/22/2018

Sarah Is Amazing!

From the time I walked into Tyler Boye office I knew I wanted to work with them. From working with the sales lady to meeting our photographer everything was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so accommodating and willing to work with us. Sarah is the best photographer my husband and I don't love our pictures taken but Sarah made it so fun and we really enjoyed taking the pictures, and then seeing them!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Kellianne · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Magnificent

Working with Staci in the planning process was wonderful. She helped make our timeline and make our shot list to guarantee we got all the photos we wanted. Day of Tyler and Iryna shot our wedding. They were truly amazing! They both were so easy going and calm. They made taking photos so fun and natural. They were also at phenomenal at capturing candid memories. I highly recommend Tyler and his team! You will not be disappointed. We were in awe at how stunning the photos were.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2018

Tyler Boye Photography was our first choice for our photographer. Our wedding was located at Normandy Farm where Tyler Boye Photography studio is located. Our photographer was Joe who was absolutely fantastic. He was easy to work with, professional, great personality, and really good at his job! Tyler Boye had a great price range to choose from and did not try to upsell on a videographer or photo booth (we did not do either- just photos!) I would totally recommend Joe and Tyler Boye Photography for any bride!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Christina · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a truly exceptional experience working with the Tyler Boye Photography team - they worked with us to offer options within our price range and had a lot of work available for browsing on their website and blog. Their team walked us through our day-of plan and took our suggestions into consideration while still being very practical and offering insight into what was feasible and what wasn´t. My husband and I got married on a VERY snowy Saturday in December, and the photography team was absolutely OUTSTANDING in their efforts to get every possible shot from every angle, despite the weather. We truly enjoyed working with them and are very pleased with the end results - our pictures are lovely and the snow looks magical! Would highly recommend without an ounce of hesitation.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Tyler Boye Photography 45
    Tyler Boye Photography 46
    Tyler Boye Photography 47

Allison · Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely breathtaking. We worked with Simon and Irina. They went above and beyond to capture the special moments. I can’t encourage anyone enough to check out Tyler Boye. You certainly get what you pay for- true quality

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Tyler Boye Photography 48

Haley · Married on 10/21/2017

We had the most wonderful experience working with Tyler Boye Photography! To start Tyler is truly an artist and his work is one-of-a-kind. My now husband didn't have a preference on photography when I asked his advice. He said he didn't care and that they all seemed the same. However after meeting Tyler and seeing his work he was blown away. Tyler's work is very different from classic wedding photographers and his style is extremely unique and artistic. In addition to his beautiful work, Tyler is so easy to talk to and his vision and passion is so evident. Photography can get hectic on a wedding day since there are so many people involved between the bridal party and families. Tyler made the whole day so smooth as was so easy going. Not only is Tyler incredible, but so is his team. I worked with Staci, Allie, and Liz when coordinating the day and all the logistics. All three were so accommodating and made sure the day would run smoothly. We really had the best possible experience and I wouldn't think twice about hiring Tyler Boye.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/15/2017

I can’t say enough about Tyler and the team at Tyler Boye Photography! They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Tyler was our primary shooter and Joe our secondary shooter, and we were blown away by their incredible photos. They captured our special day perfectly and couldn’t have asked for more memorable photographs.

Sent on 10/05/2017

jacquie · Married on 09/02/2017

If you're only going to take away one thing from any of the reviews for Tyler Boye Photography, take my advice... BOOK THEM NOW! I have had more people than I can count tell me that our engagement and wedding pictures were unlike anything they'd ever seen before- like images out of a magazine. They are without a doubt the best in the industry!

Our wedding day over Labor Day Weekend was a total wash-out, and it literally rained all day long. I was absolutely TERRIFIED that we wouldn't get any decent photos since we had planned on taking all of our pictures outside. Tyler and Simon kept things moving along, not seeming phased by the change in plans (which seriously made all the difference because I'm sure I would have had a panic attack if they seemed concerned.) They really made the most out of using our surroundings and captured some of my favorite, totally unique shots that we definitely wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's been almost 2 months since our wedding day and we're still swooning in newlywed bliss, looking at all of the incredible moments they captured on our wedding day. We feel so lucky and grateful to have had Tyler and Simon be part of our special day-- in addition to capturing all of the wonderful moments for us, they are an absolute blast to be around. We just can't say enough great things about them... we would choose Tyler Boye Photography over and over again! Thank you so much to the entire TBP team for such an awesome experience :)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Anita · Married on 08/05/2017

Tyler Boye Photography was truly exceptional to work with! From the initial consultation to getting the final pictures - my husband and I could not have asked for a better experience. They are clearly experts in the industry, yet at the same time so incredibly personable. Jami was our photographer and she is AMAZING!! She is so great at capturing the perfect moments when you don't even realize it until you look back at all of the beautiful pictures. She is so down to earth and makes everyone feel so comfortable while somehow managing to be so detail oriented. We cannot say enough good things about Tyler Boye and we would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

It goes without saying that Tyler Boye's photography is absolutely impeccable. His attention to detail, his lighting techniques and the way he captures the true personality of each photograph is incredible. Aside from his photography skills, he and his colleagues were an absolute pleasure to work with. He kept me calm throughout my entire wedding day, which is no ease task with my type A personality. All my questions were promptly answered, and all my requests were heard and granted. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him for our engagement shoot and our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you again Tyler Boye for the most perfect photographs, videography and just overall enjoyable experience :-)

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 06/03/2017

Kudos to the staff and team of Tyler Boye Photography/ Hitched Productions, who supported us during our special day.
    Allie was our photographer who first did our engagement shoot in the rain with our pups in a wildlife refuge. We had such a blast and she was a great sport. Our pictures are gorgeous.
    Allie and Heidi worked as a team and captured Johnny and I, our guests, and venue on our wedding day. We love our pictures, from the preparation, to the reception.
    Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth. Their photos doubled as keepsakes and favors. Additionally, my husband and I truly appreciate the scrap book our guests put together towards the end.
    Last but not least DJ J-ARE kept our guests grooving from the beginning to end, featuring house, pop, and r&b. Compliments keep coming in of how our guests had a ball. We are tremendously grateful and pleased.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Abby · Married on 05/31/2017

Yes, yes, 100000 yes!

I knew I wanted Tyler as our wedding photographer since I saw his shots of my friend's wedding. We had high expectations because we've seen how great his work was and our expectations were exceeded. We knew the wedding photos would be great after we had our engagement shoot. OUR PICTURES WERE AMAZING. I still get complements on them (a year ago). Leading up to the wedding, the team makes you feel very comfortable with schedules, etc. The day of, the team was early for both my photos and my husband's. The day-of team, photo and video, were very professional and we're "too much". But don't worry, that doesn't mean we didn't get A TON of footage and photos. We love our video and we LOVE our photos so much. We're blown away. We'd work with Tyler again if we had the chance! You can't go wrong with him. And if you're worried about price, remember, you'll have these photos/videos forever. This was a great investment and we'd never change a thing! Thanks Tyler and team!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

From my first meeting with Liz, to my chats with Staci, to the wedding day with Tyler and Melissa, to finilazing pictures with Allie....every step of the process was made easy, comfortable, and wonderful because of this team. Tyler and Melissa were so much fun and Tyler will do WHATEVER it takes to get the shot! (Including climbing in bushes getting all cut up, to getting sprayed with champagne for a shot for the bride). The entire team are perfectionists and that is exactly who you want to trust on your special day. I just got my photos back and I can't stop looking. Each one is more amazing than the last and Tyler did that. I originally went with them because they knew the venue we were getting married and thought that meant they would know the best spots for photos-and while I was correct-I'm so glad we went with them because of the kind of people they are-talented, kind, hard working, impressive...the list goes on! We also used them for our photo booth which was awesome because there was actually someone there taking pictures! We got the best shots because of that! Thank you to everyone at TBP!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Andrea · Married on 02/18/2017

I just got married last month, and I don't know where to even begin with all of the wonderful things I could say about Tyler Boye Photography! We had Simon as our primary shooter and Matthew as our secondary, and we were so pleased with both of them - and with the entire Tyler Boye team! We first worked with Liz to sort out our contract, and she was nothing short of amazing! She kept us very informed and worked within our budget. From there, we worked with Staci on sorting out a timeline and all the details for our special day. Staci was also a pleasure to work with! And we are still getting compliments on how great Simon and Matthew were on the wedding day. Simon kept everything moving so well and made sure that we fit in every photo we had told him we wanted. I could go on and on! I highly recommend Tyler Boye Photography to capture your most special day!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Miranda · Married on 01/27/2017

The advice I would give any couple looking to book with Tyler Boy is to DO IT! He was absolutely wonderful! We were unbelievably lucky and did the Studio Shooter program and since we got married in January, Tyler happened to be available for our special day. If I had to go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't risk not having Tyler as our photographer. Having pictures and attention on you all day long can be an exhausting and tiresome process but Tyler kept everything fun and moving and truly made the whole day that much better. We also had a second photographer, Simon, who was wonderful as well! He spent the morning with the guys while Tyler took pictures of the girls getting ready. Then we had our first look and Tyler and Simon worked together to get all different angles and pictures. We've only gotten our sneak peek of pictures but people can't stop raving about them! Tyler Boye Photography is the absolute BEST EVER!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kerry · Married on 11/12/2016

Kat was incredible! Personable, prompt, and professional. The photos from our wedding day were even better than we could have imagined. Kat came up with location ideas around my moms house for group and "first look" shots that I never would have thought of. The entire process of working with Tyler Boye Photogrophy was also very smooth. Using the studio photographer helped keep it cost effective! I would recommend Tyler Boye Photography (especially Kat!) to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Catherine and Nick

Catherine and Nick · Married on 11/05/2016

Photography was the most important vendor for us because we wanted to memorialize the day. Throughout our whole relationship with TPB, they were helpful and responsive to all of my inquiries - they even tailored my contract to fit the services we wanted (for example, we wanted videography but no short video, just the raw footage). We trusted TPB so much we went with their photo booth and DJ services as well! (If you are getting married at Normandy Farm, you should use all of their onsite vendors - they all know each other and the day will be seamless). Tyler, Melissa and Jackson made our bridal party feel comfortable and took beautiful pictures. We are so happy we chose them and we will definitely be using their services next time we need professional photography.

Sent on 11/09/2016