5 Reviews for Tying the Knot with Tifanie

5 Tying the Knot with Tifanie Reviews

We gave Tying the Knot with Tifanie a vision and she made it happen. We wanted something different and she made it happen. She is very reapsonsive to emails and has no problem asking questions so that your vision happens.

Profile Picture Cyamon, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Chandra, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tying the Knot with Tifanie is truly the best! Tifanie definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Tifanie put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 20!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

It helps to know your color scheme and how many flowers you will need. Tifanie was extremely efficient and her flowers were top notch!

Profile Picture Jaquada, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a million questions and way more ideas than I could have managed to plan and organize on my own. Tifanie was patient, understanding and helped bring my vision to reality! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I'd highly recommend Tifanie to all my family and friends. She's incredible!

Profile Picture Myrna, 6/8/14, 10 Reviews