Tying The Knot Weddings And Events Reviews

Tying The Knot Weddings And Events 7
  • Chasity

Chasity Spotts-Clayman · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Counting down

Diana and Frank have been wonderful so far. They even made it possible for me to visit the venue in the middle of January after an ice storm. They had the beautiful outside lights on and a walking path from the chapel to the brides cottage. So affordable and willing to help. Can't wait until September to get here.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Tying The Knot Weddings And Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Chasity. Frank and I look forward to your beautiful wedding here at Tying The Knot Weddings. If there is anything you need just call or text me anytime.
    Have a wonderful day,
  • Meg

Meg Morel · Married on 06/05/2019

What A Fairy Tale Fantasy!

I recently went to this venue as a family member to a bride and it was an absolutely marvelous time. I personally adored the carriage rides. It added a really special touch to an already special day by being able to live that fairy tale fantasy for the night. The staff was great and really made sure that everyone had a great time and the events went by as smooth as possible.

• William

William Visconti · Married on 06/02/2019

Cut A Rug With Tying the Knot!

This venue was a great place for celebrating a wedding. I loved the dancefloor and the fact that there was even a place to dance at a venue like this. Everything went by so smoothly when it came time to the ceremony and reception. This was a great situation, but it also was great that the entire venue was so beautiful and really made you feel like you were at home. A total 5/5 for me!

• Anna

Anna Ou · Married on 05/19/2019

A Wonderful Place To Get Married

Such a wonderful and great place to celebrate any kind of event with the ones you love the most! With amenities such as the renovated chapel, the nice dance floor (which is really great for dropping it down low), and the carriage rides, there's no way you can do wrong by choosing to have your event here. On top of all these great amenities, the owners were really great and they really strive to provide the best experience for their guests. They're able to adapt to any obstacle thrown their way and create a great time for everyone.

• Jake

Jake Fairfield · Married on 02/06/2019

A Great Time!

I recently went to this venue for a friend's wedding and I fell in love with this place. It was a wonderful venue to go and celebrate love and happiness with those who matter the most. The staff made sure that the needs of the wedding party were met and made sure that the wedding and reception went by as smoothly as possible. I could not recommend this place more!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Tying The Knot Weddings And Events's reply:

Thank you so much. We do our very best to make each wedding beautiful and enjoyable.
    Thanks again,
  • Penny

Penny Zelasko · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Venue, Unreal Price!

Cannot say enough about this venue. I don’t understand why it’s not better known. Diana and Frank are marvelous to work with. Even with bad weather, they made my daughter‘s wedding the most beautiful possible! They made quick changes to accommodate the weather including added expense of their own to rent more chairs just in case we needed to move things indoors...Which we did. They are friendly and feel more like family than a business. I highly recommend Tying the Knot Wedding and Events.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Tying The Knot Weddings And Events 13
    Tying The Knot Weddings And Events 14
    Tying The Knot Weddings And Events 15

Tying The Knot Weddings And Events's reply:

Thank you so very much. We loved working with with you all. It was our great pleasure helping make your wedding dreams come true.
    Hugs

Lea · Married on 05/05/2018

We got married may 5th 2018 and from the first encounter Frank and Diana were amazing. They did whatever they could do to help from suggesting photography and Dj to actually rearranging their fridge so our cake would fit so we had a place to store it for The night. The chapel and grounds are beautiful and make for a great back drop for photos. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/01/2018

Very beautiful place. Loved working with Diana and Frank. They worked with my husband and I to make sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tying The Knot Weddings And Events's reply:

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to give your review.
    It was our great pleasure to help you make your wedding dreams come true.
    We are very honored that you chose Tying The Knot Weddings And Events for you special day. God Bless Diana & Frank