Ty Albers Videography Reviews

7 | Winter Garden, FL

7 Reviews for Ty Albers Videography

7 Ty Albers Videography Reviews

Kentaro · Married on 03/17/2018

Ty was not only a fantastic and professional videographer for our wedding, but was a great parter in ensuring that the our special day went smoothly. He was able to roll with the punches throughout the day and worked fluently with our coordinator and photographers.

Ty also had creative thoughts in terms of setting up shots depending on the lighting (our wedding was completely outdoors). He was able to visualize the shot before setting it up and was able to capture the take along the way.

Overall, I'd love to work with Ty on other projects and give him the highest recommendation to any other couples looking for a wedding videographer.

Kristen · Married on 03/10/2018

Ty Albers Videography did an amazing job on our wedding video! He captured so many great shots from our day and created an epic highlighted video for us! He was easy to work with and very sincere!

Briana · Married on 11/04/2016

Tyler was amazing! I recommend him to everyone! I love everything he has done for us!

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2016

The experience my husband Nick and I had with Tyler and his beautiful wife Amanda was incredible, from start to finish. Tyler was everywhere and nowhere throughout the day - in the best way possible! He got so many great behind the scenes, getting ready shots and moments, yet he was not in the way and I never worried about what he was or was not getting in his shoot.
    Tyler had great ideas for our couple shots (at sunset, on a beach in Hawai'i!) and was extremely pleasant to work with. He even had to deal with another photographer and drone videographer and I know that was not easy to work in and out of eachothers way, but he never stressed about it and still was able to capture beautiful footage.
    He delivered us our video in a timely manner, and even gave us copies for each family! We were also able to view and share with family and friends a beautiful trailer almost right away as well. Our final video was so beautiful and captured the vibe and feel I wanted perfectly, and I didn't even have to give that much direction for that part. They both have a gift for "feeling out" the couple and scene and atmosphere, and translating that to the camera.
    This couple's business is THE BEST and I would not hesitate hiring them again. If you are in the Orlando area you must reach out and see if they are available! They also travel some, so even if you are several states away, it's worth a try to see if Tyler is available.

Kate · Married on 08/13/2014

Working with Tyler is an absolute pleasure! He does a wonderful job of capturing the personality of your relationship as well as all the little moments that bring your wedding together! I really wanted footage of our wedding speeches and tyler did a great job pf capturing the joy and laughter of those moments! I love watching my wedding video back!

Lindsay · Married on 02/21/2014

Tyler and his team were nothing but professional, attentive, and creative. He and his colleague worked seamlessly to capture all the details and special moments on our wedding day. We were blown away by the quality of the final product and love having those memories forever. We definitely recommend Ty Albers Videography!