Ty Albers Videography Reviews

9 | Winter Garden, FL

9 Reviews for Ty Albers Videography

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Ty is amazing!

Right from the moment we found Ty, we knew that there was no turning back! I tried to convince myself that I didn’t need a videographer, but after seeing his work I knew that I needed this memory! It was by chance that we found Ty. Originally when we considered a videographer someone recommended a certain company and they ended up having a prior engagement. It was a disappointment that turned into FATE! When we met Ty, we KNEW that the was the perfect fit. Ty’s video’s are so artistic but also so genuine.
    Talking to Ty was easy. He made me feel at ease and we completely trusted him. The day of the wedding I saw him every time I turned around. It was amazing that he could be in every little thing and never once was I the way. The way he works is like a dance. And his second videographer was the same. They had this cool dance off where they took different angles and approaches so as not to miss one single thing.
    Ty was committed to us, the integrity of our day and our joy. The video says it all to me – he caught moments I didn’t even remember happening.
    My advice to all brides is to have Ty video your wedding! You will want these beautiful live moments to share and watch over and over again! You will not regret it – Ty is a true professional and a wonderful guy to work with! Thank you, Ty for the amazing gift of this beautiful living memory!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kentaro · Married on 03/17/2018

Ty was not only a fantastic and professional videographer for our wedding, but was a great parter in ensuring that the our special day went smoothly. He was able to roll with the punches throughout the day and worked fluently with our coordinator and photographers.

Ty also had creative thoughts in terms of setting up shots depending on the lighting (our wedding was completely outdoors). He was able to visualize the shot before setting it up and was able to capture the take along the way.

Overall, I'd love to work with Ty on other projects and give him the highest recommendation to any other couples looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/10/2018

Ty Albers Videography did an amazing job on our wedding video! He captured so many great shots from our day and created an epic highlighted video for us! He was easy to work with and very sincere!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Briana · Married on 11/04/2016

Tyler was amazing! I recommend him to everyone! I love everything he has done for us!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Kari · Married on 10/15/2016

Tyler and his team are truly phenomenal at what they do!! The moment I got engaged my number one priority was to find a videographer and when I came across Tyler's business instagram I KNEW I had to work with him!! His style of work makes you laugh, brings tears to your eyes, and truly makes you feel like you're reliving the best moment of your life over and over again. I cannot say enough good things about Ty Albers Videography. I would recommend him to every bride. I PROMISE you will love him as much as we did!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2016

The experience my husband Nick and I had with Tyler and his beautiful wife Amanda was incredible, from start to finish. Tyler was everywhere and nowhere throughout the day - in the best way possible! He got so many great behind the scenes, getting ready shots and moments, yet he was not in the way and I never worried about what he was or was not getting in his shoot.
    Tyler had great ideas for our couple shots (at sunset, on a beach in Hawai'i!) and was extremely pleasant to work with. He even had to deal with another photographer and drone videographer and I know that was not easy to work in and out of eachothers way, but he never stressed about it and still was able to capture beautiful footage.
    He delivered us our video in a timely manner, and even gave us copies for each family! We were also able to view and share with family and friends a beautiful trailer almost right away as well. Our final video was so beautiful and captured the vibe and feel I wanted perfectly, and I didn't even have to give that much direction for that part. They both have a gift for "feeling out" the couple and scene and atmosphere, and translating that to the camera.
    This couple's business is THE BEST and I would not hesitate hiring them again. If you are in the Orlando area you must reach out and see if they are available! They also travel some, so even if you are several states away, it's worth a try to see if Tyler is available.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kate · Married on 08/13/2014

Working with Tyler is an absolute pleasure! He does a wonderful job of capturing the personality of your relationship as well as all the little moments that bring your wedding together! I really wanted footage of our wedding speeches and tyler did a great job pf capturing the joy and laughter of those moments! I love watching my wedding video back!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lindsay · Married on 02/21/2014

Tyler and his team were nothing but professional, attentive, and creative. He and his colleague worked seamlessly to capture all the details and special moments on our wedding day. We were blown away by the quality of the final product and love having those memories forever. We definitely recommend Ty Albers Videography!

Sent on 04/28/2017
  • Ana

Ana Villalba Ramirez · Married on 04/01/2019

A true artist

Ty and his team did an amazing job at capturing our day. We love the end product of our film! We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/03/2019