5 Reviews for Ty Albers Videography

5 Ty Albers Videography Reviews

Tyler was amazing! I recommend him to everyone! I love everything he has done for us!

Profile Picture Briana, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

The experience my husband Nick and I had with Tyler and his beautiful wife Amanda was incredible, from start to finish. Tyler was everywhere and nowhere throughout the day - in the best way possible! He got so many great behind the scenes, getting ready shots and moments, yet he was not in the way and I never worried about what he was or was not getting in his shoot.
Tyler had great ideas for our couple shots (at sunset, on a beach in Hawai'i!) and was extremely pleasant to work with. He even had to deal with another photographer and drone videographer and I know that was not easy to work in and out of eachothers way, but he never stressed about it and still was able to capture beautiful footage.
He delivered us our video in a timely manner, and even gave us copies for each family! We were also able to view and share with family and friends a beautiful trailer almost right away as well. Our final video was so beautiful and captured the vibe and feel I wanted perfectly, and I didn't even have to give that much direction for that part. They both have a gift for "feeling out" the couple and scene and atmosphere, and translating that to the camera.
This couple's business is THE BEST and I would not hesitate hiring them again. If you are in the Orlando area you must reach out and see if they are available! They also travel some, so even if you are several states away, it's worth a try to see if Tyler is available.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Tyler is an absolute pleasure! He does a wonderful job of capturing the personality of your relationship as well as all the little moments that bring your wedding together! I really wanted footage of our wedding speeches and tyler did a great job pf capturing the joy and laughter of those moments! I love watching my wedding video back!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tyler and his team were nothing but professional, attentive, and creative. He and his colleague worked seamlessly to capture all the details and special moments on our wedding day. We were blown away by the quality of the final product and love having those memories forever. We definitely recommend Ty Albers Videography!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/21/14, 1 Review