Two Zero One Salon Reviews

35 | Kearny, NJ

35 Reviews for Two Zero One Salon

• I

ivone · Married on 01/30/2016

Kristen did my Hair for my Sister in laws wedding, and I loved it so much I hired her for my wedding a year later! She's punctual and professional and the bridesmaids loved her! Everyones Hair held all night! And she is just a fun and lovable person!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Dorian · Married on 10/31/2015

As a bride, I had much difficulty communicating with my makeup artist in the days leading up to my wedding, which unnerved me and added to my already high anxiety. Working with Kristen was the exact opposite! She is always punctual with her responses and sets your mind at ease in terms of showing up and delivering the services for which you've asked. I feel this is useful not only for a wedding, but in any situation where you have a desire to look your best, which are most often important occasions in our lives to which
    we hope our professional hair and makeup artists will be sensitive! Kristen did a wonderful job with myself, my three bridesmaids and my Mom, operating in a laid back atmosphere, and staying flexible to any changes we wanted to make or little details about our hair to which we wanted adjustments. Her prices are extremely reasonable, and her styles are up to date. I should mention that she also styled me for my bridal shower, and I loved my hair just as much as I did on my wedding day. She's great!

Sent on 04/06/2016

kelly · Married on 10/24/2015

Kristen did an amazing job with my hair as well as all my bridesmaids. She was very easy to schedule with and made me feel very comfortable that she would do anything to make sure my hair was perfect!! She is very professional and able to manage her time well to make sure everyone's hair was on point. Would definitely recommend her services to anyone getting married or even just needing their hair done for a special night out!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

allana · Married on 10/16/2015

Kristen did an awesome job with my hair on my wedding day. She not only did my hair but all of my bridesmaids and some family members. She was really easy to work with and really makes the experience about the bride. I had two trials with Kristen and she was able to interpret exactly what I wanted from multiple pictures. She was easy to make an appointment with and always responded to emails/texts. When I was having doubts about my hairstyle and wanted to schedule a last minute trail she was really accomidating and fit me in. I loved the way my hair looked on the day of my wedding!! It came out exactly the way I wanted. The quality of her work is amazing and everyone looked great. I absolutely would recommend her!!

• Dana

Dana Agosta · Married on 08/08/2015

Amazing !!

It was luck that I came across Kristen, honestly. At the time of my wedding I was struggling to find someone that was honest, personable, understanding, and just in general a fun person to be around. Going off the photos she had posted on the site, I could tell she was a good fit. When I met Kristen for my trial, she didn't have the shop yet but had big dreams for herself. I found her thanks to the website, Thumbtack. I had an idea of what I wanted, but couldn't really articulate it, and she had no problem seeing exactly what I wanted for myself and creating it. I didn't even have to make any changes. Sold. The day of my wedding, she was there on time, was able to attend to my ladies wants with no issues (most had very thick hair, or a lot of hair, some even thick & curly hair), and helped take away some of the stress on an already stressful day as it is. Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of having my make-up done by her, as she was hired just for hair, but I have no doubt in my mind that any make-up artist she hires would have the same caliber as herself.

PS - When she did open the shop, I immediately left my former hairdesser and started going to her. I won't let anyone touch my hair anymore. Her range of experience and knowledge goes beyond anyone I've come in contact with in the past and I would highly recommend her even for personal services!

PPS - The products she used on me, were phenomenal. I woke up the next morning after (obviously) a wild night of drinking and dancing and everything was 100% in place, even my pearl clips were right where she put them.

Sent on 03/13/2019

A · Married on 07/31/2015

Kristen was great and did an overall great job with mine and my bridal party's hair. She even got my sisters thick and super long (like past her butt) in this amazing updo that wasn't overly large and looked perfect. Kristen was amazing and super responsive. She was able meet me whenever was good for me and did such great dry run with no ideas from my part. I just described my wedding, venue, dress and she threw some seas out there for me. She came to me on my wedding day and made it stress free. Loved working with her.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Nay · Married on 11/07/2014

The best of the best! Kristen does nothing but phenomenal work! She's the most professional stylist I've ever come across. She did my wedding a few years back and I haven't been to anyone since. She's funny and personable and always make you feel comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Kristen has done my hair for many years and it always came out perfect! I was lucky enough to book her for my wedding and my hair came out so beautiful and flawless!! Anytime I have a special event I always call her up to do my hair. There's nothing she can't do!!

• Magdalena

Magdalena · Married on 05/18/2012

Kristen was very accommodating to my entire Wedding Party. I had 9 bridesmaids and Of course both the Mothers. She was able to work with everyone's hair types and advised them on the hairstyles they chose. I was very pleased with her professionalism and flexibility. There was nothing that she couldn't do! She also stayed on schedule and coordinated with the makeup professional to ensure everyone was ready on time. Since my wedding, two of my bridesmaids have used Hair by Kristen for their weddings.

The quality of work is exceptional! I have very fine hair and pretty much every hairstyle I have ever gotten fell short of my expectations. Kristen made sure that my curls were tight with the right amount of support. Needless to say, my hair stayed for my ENTIRE WEDDING! I was extremely satisfied and would recommend Hair by Kristen to everyone!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding day 11-04-2018

I LOVE Kristen and Nadine! So happy I used they for m wedding day. They traveled to my venue in Hudson Valley Ny And made all of my girls and myself look gorgeous! Thanks so much for everything again ladies

Sent on 12/03/2018