Two Zero One Salon Reviews

35 Reviews for Two Zero One Salon

• Gabriela

Gabriela Furtado · Married on 09/26/2020

The best around

TwoZeroOne is the best around! They provide quality service for an affordable price. They did a phenomenal job for my wedding. They were on time and we were also ready on time ! I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Kate

Kate Cooper · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect make up team for my huge bridal party!

Kristen and her entire team were such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. Not only were they extremely efficient and kept our party of 12 on time the entire day but they also helped with little things here and there like steaming my veil and calming my mom’s nerves- which truly meant so much to me. They did a fantastic job with my hair- it was exactly as it looked in the trial- and they truly listened to each bridesmaid and they all looked incredible. Everyone’s hair stayed perfectly throughout the night! We were all so happy with he end result and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Kaitlyn Tivey · Married on 08/31/2019

8/31/2019 Perona Farms Wedding

LOVED Kristen and her team. So helpful, made sure our hair held up in the NJ August heat and humidity. Loved them so much that they’re now my regular salon and I’ve told all the brides I know to go to 201. My hair was so perfect and retro glam. Loved so so much.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Karen

Karen Donovan · Married on 06/27/2019

Definitely Hire These Ladies

I go to this salon for all my hair and make up needs. They are super talented and professional. They were always in contact with me via text/phone/email. All of my girls looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend them for your wedding party, mothers, and anytime you have an event. They never disappoint. They will accommodate all your bridesmaid's preferences.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Pam Ferguson · Married on 01/18/2019

My Wedding Day

Kristen and her team were amazing. They were responsible for the remarkable hair on my wedding day everyone absolutely loved my hair. Everyone was very satisfied, from the bridesmaids, the moms, and down to my little flower girl. I can’t thank Kristen and her team for making my day incredible and making me feel like a princess!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jessica Gallob · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Hairstyles at an amazing price

Two zero One is my new salon for my normal hair needs and I always love the results and atmosphere. My experience with them at my wedding was no different. Kristen delivered exactly what I asked for and it lasted all night. All of my bridesmaids were also thrilled with her work. Her and her team are also very fun to work with!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lindsey Mccurley · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfection

I wouldnt have gone anywhere else for my wedding day!! I also go regularly for my upkeep and have sent all my friends and family. I am very thankful that they made me feel extra confident all day on my wedding.. no mirror checks.. hair and makeup were on point ALL DAY.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Carla · Married on 10/06/2018

Carla & Renato’s Wedding

Kristen was there on time, did an amazing job with hair for my entire bridal party and I, and even made sure to save some time for any changes or adjustments anyone wanted to make. Super fun team!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jenise Villanueva · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing wedding day experience

Kristen, you are truly a gem. You and your salon are so amazing and professional, friendly and fun, Trial and wedding day went flawlessly. I love that you were easily accessible and answered all my questions so quickly. On the day of my wedding, you were there bright and early (even before me and I was early) which is always nice to ease the gitters first thing in the morning. She set up the mimosa/breakfast table for me while I unloaded the car. Got the music cranking and set the tone for the day. Girls arrived on schedule every 30 minutes to start hair and makeup at the salon. It truly felt like a VIP experience. You took your time to make sure that my hair was exactly as I had envisioned. Greatly appreciated you making sure all the girls were touched up before we left as we were there all morning. I can't say enough good things about you as a person and you as a salon owner/stylist. You will FOREVER have a customer in me because of your amazing customer service! Thank you for great wedding hair that lasted til 3 am.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Such a beautiful job and so talented! I knew when I walked out of the chair my beauty look/artists were no longer a concern at all & that is the best feeling for a bride! HIGHLY recommend. Friendly, professional, accommodating - could not have asked for better results.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Linda · Married on 07/14/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Vee for my hair and Nadine for my make-up. I visited the salon for my trial and immediately I felt very comfortable and left there feeling amazing. These girls know their stuff, listen to what your vision is and work with you to bring out your best. On my wedding day, Nadine and Vee were on time, prepared and professional. They made the day so relaxed and fun for all of us. My hair and makeup was gorgeous; everything I had wanted and more. I have never felt so beautiful. I can't thank them enough and am so happy with their services.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Two zero one salon came to the hotel that we were staying in to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day as well as 10 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor, 2 flower girls, and my mother and the grooms mother. With a July wedding date, not one of us has to worry about our hair becoming frizzy and messy or our makeup running because two zero one uses the best products while taking their time until you are completely satisfied with your look. They did an AMAZING job! Every single person looked absolutely stunning and most importantly everyone was comfortable with two zero one’s stylists Kristen and Vee as well as their makeup artists Nadie and Tati. Kristen’s professionalism and help goes beyond the salon. Kristen has been very responsive and helpful with any question I had leading up to my wedding day. I look forward to using Two Zero One to glam me up in the near future!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lila Cirillo · Married on 07/03/2018

Amazing, great experience

Just amazing all around. As the bride I was beyond ecstatic with the end result of myself and my bridesmaids

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

05/27/18 Wedding

The team at Two Zero One salon are so awesome to work with! Kristen did my hair for my engagement shoot, bridal shower, and wedding and I couldn’t thank her enough for always making my hair look amazing! She is professional, attentive, and a joy to be around. On the day of my wedding Kristen and Nadie (my makeup artist) were punctual and had my bridesmaids and myself looking absolutely beautiful without a rush. Their personalities are one of a kind and they made our pre wedding time so much fun! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair, and my hair turned out exactly how I envisioned it. It was exactly how I pictured it to look like on my wedding day. Kristen even went out of her way to touch it up a couple of times throughout the day to make sure it stayed looking flawless. (I couldn’t thank her enough for that!) I’m so glad I chose them for my special day. Two zero One salon is now my go to for hair cuts, blowouts, and hair styling and I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Margaret · Married on 04/28/2018

Two Zero One Salon was beyond amazing for my wedding! From booking my date with them, to the trial and the day of they were nothing short of professional, flexible and reasonable! They were constantly making sure I and my bridal party knew they were there for us. They made all of us feel so comfortable. Of all the things you worry about on your wedding day, my hair was definitely not one. The result topped my trial which I did not think was possible. Everyone raved about the entire bridal party’s look and it’s all thanks to Two Zero One. I will not go anywhere else for my hair again!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2018

The team at Two Zero One is truly something special. I cannot recommend Kristen & her team enough - they are fantastic to work with! From my trial right through the day of they were responsive, enthusiastic, and just an absolute pleasure to be around. Kristen and Nadie (who did our makeup) listen to exactly what you want and strive to make your vision a reality; they'll talk everything through with you & even throw their own ideas in the mix too - the results are flawless! Everyone looked fantastic & my girls could not stop raving about the quality of service (and how good we all looked!) I wish I could look and feel as good as I did on my wedding day every day! The girls went above and beyond too - we booked them to stay through cocktail hour and they provided touch-ups for everyone in a quick and flawless manner. They truly want to make sure you look and feel your best and do all they can to make sure you are happy. Do yourself a favor & book this salon for all of your wedding day glam - they can and will really make your wedding day a vision a reality. Booking with Kristen & her team was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jen · Married on 03/10/2018

Kristen and her team are absolutely fantastic!!!! I would recommend for any wedding/event. She listens to exactly what you want and throws in some ideas to make it even better. Everyone in my bridal party loved their hair. You can’t go wrong here she is a must!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Allison · Married on 12/01/2017

Awesome experience. Loved my hair, loved my makeup. Loved Kristen and Nadine! They were professional, helpful and fun! Thanks for being part of my special day!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2017

Kristen was amazing. She took what I wanted and created such a beautiful hairstyle. My hair held all night, even with me bouncing all over the dance floor! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2017

Kristen made me and my bridal party feel very comfortable on my big day. I have never loved my hair more than how it looked on my wedding day! My hair usually does not hold curls well, but she made it last without making it look too stiff early on, and not too flat later in the night. All of my bridesmaids look amazing, and were very happy with how they looked. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2017

It is so rare for me to like the way I look. I almost never have a good hair day. My wedding day was an exception. I looked just how I imagined; every picture was flawless. I am eternally thankful to Kristen and her team, because really liking how I look in EVERY picture is priceless. Furthermore, my entire bridal party (12 of us) looked beautiful. She helped work out the schedule so we didn't have to get up crazy early on that day. I had hair extensions but she had them blend so well that no one could tell. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Kristen and her team helped make the day fun and go by smoothly.

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Dina

Dina · Married on 10/21/2017

I love this team! Turned a hormonal bride into a princess!

I went to Kristen and Nade for my wedding last January. I was pregnant so we had a small, last-minute private event. I was a raging hormonal bitch and I hated everything about my wedding until Kristen and Nade did my hair and makeup. I literally walked into the salon hysterically crying because I hated my new dress (my original dress didn't fit the day before) and everything was a total disaster. Kristen was so patient with me -- I was so indecisive on what I wanted, I also think I actually made her redo it a bit because I started crying again. I told Nade the look I was going for with my makeup and she ran with it. When I looked in the mirror after they were done, I was so happy ---- I knew I was ready. They totally changed my mood and set the tone for the rest of the day -- which was AMAZING! They were so helpful and beyond patient with me. Both Kristen and Nade made me look and feel beautiful and I am forever grateful for making my little wedding day perfect.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • I

Imren Ozturk · Married on 09/02/2017

Wedding hair

Had an absolutely amazing experience with Kristen! She is super professional and also very personable. You feel like you have known her forever. She answers any questions you may have promptly and thoroughly. Her communication and responsiveness were great. Wedding planning can be so stressful and she never once added to my stress! On the day of my wedding, she and Nadine came to our venue and they even arrived early. She made me look so beautiful—had compliments all night!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Diane · Married on 06/25/2017

I can't even explain how much I love Kristen and Two Zero One Salon!! Kristen is my go-to for all things hair (her haircuts and blowouts are amazing!!), so it was a no-brainer when I booked her for my wedding. Kristen and Ashley were punctual on the wedding day, efficient in getting all 8 of us done on time, and their wonderful personalities made the experience so much fun that they felt more like a part of my bridal party as opposed to a vendor! Every single one of my girls loved their hair and couldn't have been happier. And my hair was literally everything I envisioned and everything I could possibly have wanted for my wedding day! I would not change a single thing about my hair choice, there's no one else I could ever trust so much for such an important day (I mean, honestly.... is there ever a more important day for you to be in love with your hair?!), and no other salon that I would more highly recommend! In love with Kristen and her team!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

Kristen did a fantastic job with our hair and makeup. I realized that we needed to start earlier in order to get pictures taken before the ceremony and she was able to make some last minute accommodations to make sure everything was timed out perfectly. Both makeup and hair stayed in place all day and night (from 5am when it was put on until the early hours of the next morning at the after party)!

Sent on 10/17/2017