Two Tone Press Reviews

Two Tone Press View more information

Maggie Married on 06/23/2012
    We looked all over Kansas City for affordable and unique wedding invitations and we are so glad we stumbled upon Two Tone Press. Angie and Michelle did an amazing job putting our vision to work. We shared our idea and basically trusted them with their creativity and we couldn't be happier. Our invites are totally unique to us and our wedding day. We cannot wait to share these with our guests. Great quality, great work!! Highly recommend these Two Tone Press if you are looking for an out of the box wedding invitations!!

-Maggie & Nathan
    Carolle Married on 02/18/2012
    This was my first letterpress job with Two Tone Press, and they
    turned it around within 24 hours!

The quality of their press was outstanding!!! I've gotten so
    many compliments on my invitations! I only wish you could
    see for yourself.

I wouldn't go to anyone else but, TTP, for this service! I highly
    recommend them.

Thank You!

Carolle
    Rosemarie Married on 11/05/2011
    Michelle and Angie were so much fun to work with! They both have such a wonderful eye for details and such creative minds. We came to them very last minute and needed wedding invitations, RSVP cards, map cards, and envelopes. I had a design in mind and let them have control over it and the rest. They communicated very quickly with proofs and I seldom had to change anything because of their attention to detail! The final product was amazing and we received SO many compliments on them. There's something magical about running your fingers over the paper and feeling the impression from the letters! I will definitely be using Two Tone Press for any future paper needs!
    Jenee Married on 09/03/2011
    Two Tone Press is creative, passionate and committed to their work. The invitations are not just reflective of their client's vision, the work is the kind of stuff people hang on to. My guest actually kept their invites and considered them art. No one wants to spend a lot of money on invites and have people throw them away. That doesn't happen with Two Tone Press invites. I am in awe of the talent at TTP.
    Ai Married on 09/27/2008
    Our invitation was very involved. We shipped invitations that were contained inside candy boxes. Michelle at TwoTone helped us figure out how to bring our crazy idea into reality from working on the construction of the box to the color mix. Uniquely letterpressed invitations were a big hit. She's invested in providing a quality product as much as you are.
  • User1111553 2+ years ago
    I went into Two Tone Press thinking I knew exactly what I wanted, and boy was I wrong. The two young ladies that own Two Tone, took my extreme rough cut design and changed it into something amazing. They worked with me to make it unique with their own drawings and style along with mine. The end result was fantastic! We got so many compliments from our guests on the invites saying that these were the coolest invites people have ever seen. The girls as so flexible as we were working with them from out of town (yes, they were worth the drive!). They are a bit pricey as it was letterpress and it involves a lot more hands on work but they worked with our design to get it where it looked just as great (even better most likley) and kept the costs down.
    highly recommend Two Tone Press!