Two Shall Become One Ceremonies Reviews

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies 1
Two Shall Become One Ceremonies 2

Sarah Bobbitt · Married on 07/20/2019

Just awesome

We contacted Tammy about a week and a half before the ceremony was to take place. She met with us and discussed options to make the ceremony more personal. We had a few last minute changes and no rehearsal and she adapted so well and it was like she knew who we were right from the start. Just beautiful and awesome ceremony. Exactly what I wanted. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Sarah. I really enjoyed meeting you and your family. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Stamicalynn

Stamica · Married on 06/28/2019

Tammy was awesome!!

She was a very down to earth person. She made us feel so comfortable and easy to make our day flow so well.. We enjoyed her awesome personality with guest and family!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Megan B · Married on 06/08/2019

Summer Wedding

We had the best wedding experience with Tammy! She was a joy to work with leading up to our ceremony, she was flexible when it came to the rehearsal having to be weeks before our wedding and did a fantastic job the day of the wedding. She was on time, worked with us to make sure she incorporate important details we requested into the ceremony and overall a really great officiant! We highly recommend Tammy for any bride and groom looking for a kind and caring officiant!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Megan. I really enjoyed being part of your wonderful day. You did a beautiful job with all of the special touches that you put together. You and Donald are an awesome couple. I wish you both all the best.
  • Kimberley

Kimberley M M. · Married on 05/31/2019

Great job and very accommodating, plus affordable!

What a great service! We needed to secure an officiant only about 1 month before our ceremony because our other potential officiants (family/friends) weren't able to commit to the day. Luckily we found Tammy and Deborah on this site. We met with Tammy and gave her an idea of our simple, less traditional ideas for the ceremony. She sent all the words she would use so we could make sure it matched the type of ceremony we wanted. Deborah was who completed our service and it all went smoothly. So happy that we used them!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Two Shall Become One Ceremonies 3
    Two Shall Become One Ceremonies 4

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kimberley. You and Sean are a wonderful couple. It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your ceremony. I truly wish you both all the best.

Kaleigh · Married on 12/18/2018

Had a great experience. My officiant backed out last minute and Two Shall Become One was able to squeeze me in about a month before the ceremony. She was right in our price range and privided excellent service. Stuck to our wishes for the ceremony, didn't add or remove anything with out our permission. Made our short ceremony meaningful.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kaleigh. Your wedding was beautiful. I really enjoyed all of the personal touches that you created. You and Ernest are so cute together. I wish you and Ernest the best that life has to offer.

Kaelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Tammy was a wonderful officiant. From the first moment we initially met her to discuss our options we felt she was the right person to marry us. She made the entire process extremely stress-free and picked a beautiful ceremony that really spoke to us and our relationship. My husband and I like to put our friendship before everything else and she really did a fantastic job honing in on that and making it special for us. She is a fantastic officiant and a wonderful person!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Hello Kaelyn. Thank you so very much for the wonderful words. You and Ross are an awesome couple. All of your personal touches for your big day were great. I really enjoyed being part of your wedding day. I wish you both all the best that life has to offer.

Brent · Married on 07/15/2018

Tammy made our wedding an incredible experience. She really cares about each couple and ceremony she performs. Meeting us for over an hour before the wedding and asking questions about us, our past, our thoughts and what we wanted. Nothing cookie cutter about Tammy. After hearing about my Irish history, she recommended an Oathing Stone ceremony and it was PERFECT. I would highly recommend her services! She was a part of our wedding, not just performing a service!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Brent. You and Tracy are a fabulous couple. It was truly a blessing to be part of your special day. This is why I do what I do, it's because I get to meet such awesome people. I wish you and Tracy all the best that life has to offer. Enjoy your life together.

Clint and Dottie · Married on 03/31/2018

Tammy was amazing!! She was super helpful in giving us incredible wedding ideas. She was there to answer all of our questions. She made our wedding ceremony perfect!! I would highly recommend her to do any wedding!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Matthew · Married on 10/10/2017

Tammy was professional, on-time, conscientious to our needs and did an exceptional job. We were very satisfied and would recommend her to others.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Two Shall Become One Ceremonies's reply:

Good afternoon Matthew. Thank you so very much for the great review. You and Crystal are an amazing couple. I will be sending out your DVD with images on it this week. If you would like I can bring them to your house or meet somewhere this weekend. Let me know what is good for you. Have a great day.