Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

Two Rivers Chamber Music 7
  • W

William Fisher · Married on 08/01/2019

I Believe in a Thing Called Love

Two Rivers Chamber Music came recommended by our wedding planner, and we’re so glad we got to work with them. They provided music before, during, and after our ceremony. They have such an incredible library of music that we were able to find everything we wanted in their repertoire already – including a rock song for our recessional! – and they gave some great feedback and advice on what types of pieces to consider for different times in the ceremony. There was a small hiccup with our processional music not lining up perfectly with the people entering, but that was mostly due to challenges with the layout of our space. Our guests gave us several complements on the quality and variety of the music, and we recommend working with Two Rivers.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kyle · Married on 07/19/2019

Simply Amazing

I hired a quartet. They learned two new pieces for my wedding and played them exquisitely. Simply put, they left me the most satisfied of any vendor I hired for the wedding. In addition to being great musicians, they went “above and beyond” in my case. One of the musicians actually put their health at risk to play outside on an exceptionally hot July evening which I requested. That shows you what kind of musicians they are...I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Kathleen · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful!

We were so happy we hired Two Rivers Chamber Music for our ceremony and cocktail hour! From the very beginning, they were so helpful and responsive with all of our questions and with helping us pick out music. They already had all of the songs we wanted to request, and were able to help us fill in the gaps where we weren't sure. The music for both the ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Brodie · Married on 06/22/2019

Magical Music

We hired Two Rivers Chamber Music after meeting them at a bridal show with my parents back in February. We wanted to find a vendor who would be able to play alongside my Uncle John as he played the trumpet (no easy feat!). Michael was very easy to get in touch with and coordinate with and made things very easy on my end. They have a large array of music they can play and it was easy to make our choices, even when they were narrowed down a bit to work with a brass 'section'. I missed them at our cocktail hour due to taking photos, but many of my guests had nothing but good things to say about their performance at our cocktail hour. We could not be happier with our choice and would highly recommend Two Rivers to anyone looking for that special added touch of live musicians at their ceremony and/or cocktail hour!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Two Rivers Chamber Music were wonderful to work with and very professional. Matthew was readily available through email or telephone, and was so helpful in selecting ceremony and cocktail hour music. They were also very adaptable! The day of it was much windier than we had expected, and we made a few last minute changes because of this but everything came together perfectly. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Amanda Haddad · Married on 06/02/2019

Outstanding!

Michael was wonderful to work with! Very professional, responsive and provided exceptional customer service! Michael and the team we’re absolutely amazing on my wedding day! They were very flexible with the weather call and really brought my ceremony and cocktail hour to the next level with their talents! I would highly recommend Two Rivers Chamber Music!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura Weimer · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful string trio for our wedding

My husband and I booked a trio from Two Rivers Chamber Music for our wedding in June 2019, and we highly recommend them. From the start, the co-owners (Matthew and Michael) were so easy to communicate with, and they were readily available via phone and email from my initial inquiry to the day of our wedding. They made sure the music selection and wedding logistics were exactly as we wanted, and, on the day of the wedding, the musicians arrived with plenty of time to set up and get the lay of the venue. My husband and I are so glad we hired them, and multiple guests commented about how much they loved the trio! Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kristen and Julian

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible performances to make your wedding absolutely memorable

Michael and the team at Two Rivers Chamber music did a phenomenal job performing ceremony music at our wedding in Ocean City, MD.

Leading up to the day, Michael was very communicative and helped us understand what options and music selections were available to us. He was always super responsive with emails, getting back to us right away, and always happy to hop on the phone to work through any questions. The music selection was great and filled with both classical and modern (pop) tunes to pick from. We chose a violin cello duet for our ceremony (you can select from an assortment of instrumentation and ensemble size depending on what is available), and could easily find music to fit any part of the ceremony or cocktail hour. Their prices are great as well, especially considering what you get.

Our ceremony was beautiful, thanks in part to the phenomenal performances of Two Rivers Chamber Music. The duet even agreed to learn a piece of music I had composed for the ceremony, and just as with everything else, the performance was flawless. I could not have been more happy with the way they performed my piece, and it made the day that much more special. Thanks so much, Two Rivers.

On top of that, the group even provided amplification for the ceremony at an additional fee. This made our lives so much easier as it was one less thing to worry about. Michael ensured that both the ceremony music, and our officiant, could be heard by all. As our wedding was outside, this was a very important factor.

I would recommend Michael and the musicians at Two Rivers Chamber Music in a heartbeat. It was a phenomenal experience working with them, and if you want to make your wedding day as perfect as possible, you should absolutely consider hiring this group!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 05/04/2019

Two Rivers added so much to our reception!

Two Rivers were so easy to deal with and very accomodating. The music was beautiful and exactly what we hoped for. I would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing group for our ceremony music!

We had Two Rivers at our wedding for both our ceremony and cocktail hour musicians, and they were amazing! They were SO responsive and helpful while we were picking our music, making sure to double check and make sure they had everything correct. We also were able to rent speakers and mics for our ceremony through this group, and the quality was amazing. Michael and Matthew are both extremely friendly and great to work with, and their music helped to really bring our ceremony together.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Charlie Alford · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection

Two Rivers was absolutely perfect for our daughter’s outdoor wedding. They played for the wedding and cocktail reception and their music was lovely. Their repertoire is extensive from classical to contemporary. Matthew was our primary contact and working with him was a breeze. Two Rivers provided our sound system, too. Having worked at outdoor venues similar to ours, they came prepared with a back-up system in case the wireless one encountered issues. Which it did. Two Rivers quickly and without any disruption converted to the wired back-up system and everyone could hear every word of the ceremony clearly. It was a brilliant move that personified their experience and their resourcefulness. Thanks, Matthew! I highly recommend Two Rivers. Hire them to be the perfect addition for your wedding, too.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful!

Two Rivers Chamber Music was wonderful! We asked them to play ceremony music for our wedding 4/26/19 in Perkasie, PA. Michael was super responsive and helpful with our selections, and even played one of our custom arrangements. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful sounding string quartet for our big day. 100% recommend! Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautifiul Music, Professional Musicians

We thoroughly enjoyed having Two Rivers Chamber Music perform our ceremony and cocktail music for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and very helpful in guiding us through music choices. They definitely set the mood we were looking for. We chose a classical set for the ceremony and some modern covers for cocktail hour. All of our guests felt that Two Rivers made our wedding day that much more special.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 8
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 9
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 10
  • Madeline

Madeline Gorman · Married on 03/12/2019

Performance Review

I hired Two Rivers Chamber Music as part of a dance performance. They provided live accompaniment for my dancers as part of a charity show. They were extremely professional, kind, and easy to communicate with about both little details and the big picture. I would highly recommend them for any kind of event, wedding, performance, special occasion, or anything in between. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 11
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 12

Rachel · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience

Two Rivers Chamber Music was an amazing team to work with. We hired an instrumental trio for our wedding ceremony music and could not have been more impressed and pleased with the outcome. Starting with the planning, they had a large list of songs (both classical and pop) to choose from and offered lots of ideas of types of songs to use throughout the ceremony. They made it so easy to feel confident that this would run smoothly.
    As the bride, I only heard the song as I came in and as we left, but so many of our guests came up to us after to rave about how great the ceremony music was. I never realized the importance of really good instrumentals during the ceremony and now could not recommend this group enough.
    Their talent was obvious, but their professionalism was next to none. They were available anytime to discuss song ideas, give feedback about my selections, and showed up early to set up for the event. If you want the best, use Two Rivers Chambers Music at your event.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 11/11/2018

Made our ceremony!

Two Rivers Chamber Music made our ceremony and cocktail reception the classic, beautiful moments we had envisioned. We cannot say enough positive things about their flexibility, ease of correspondence and planning, helpfulness and guidance, and day-of performance. They have an excellent range of song selections for both classical and contemporary music and were able to read the crowd as they determined what to play. We wholeheartedly recommend them!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Travis

Travis Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful musicians at an affordable price!

Two Rivers provided the most beautiful music for our wedding ceremony that we could possible imagine! We had a Harry Potter-themed wedding, and they jumped right in with catering their playlist to our needs! They played Hedwig's Theme for my bride's walk down the isle and even threw in our special nerdy requests (like the "Battlestar Gallactica" theme)! Two Rivers was simply perfect, and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Aidan Gunby · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful Addition to Our Day!

Michael and his talented team of musicians were a wonderful addition to our recent wedding. Two Rivers has a robust repertoire, which we loved. Michael offered his guidance and expertise when choosing both our cocktail hour music and our ceremony music. Our guests loved the change-up between the pop music for cocktails and the classical for the ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Dan Ryan · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and Classy Quartet

We hired Two Rivers Chamber Music to be our quartet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Their sound was beautiful in the church (Baltimore Basilica) and worked very well with the church pianist. It all worked together perfectly. They also did a full jazz hour for our cocktail hour and we've received great feedback from our guests on their sound. Michael was very easy to work with and tailored the performance to exactly what we wanted. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing String Quartet!!!!!!

Two Rivers String Quartet was amazing. They were able to accommodate all of our requests for my daughter's wedding day. They even learned new songs that were not in their repertoire to make the bride and groom happy. In addition, they were able to have one violin play Dodi Li as the groom with his groomsmen came to greet the bride at the Ketubah, marriage contract, signing prior to the processional. That was a special treat for us. We pre-selected songs for the processional, recessional and the cocktail hour.
    They arrived on time, were professional and provided a high quality of service. They were fair in their pricing and remained flexible throughout the process. I would highly recommend them for any event, wedding or other.

Sent on 10/29/2018

jafar · Married on 09/29/2018

Mike from Two Rivers played our ceremony with another musician on 9/29/2018 and they were incredible. He was flexible and easy to work with (even up to the week of the wedding). On top of all that, Mike was able to get an extra local player last-minute to form a duet because we wanted a more full sound. Absolute professional and incredible musician. Extensive setlist. Flexible. Can't say enough about how awesome Two Rivers is!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sheronda · Married on 09/23/2018

These guys are THE BEST! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking live music

I can't say enough good things about Two Rivers Chamber music. They were fantastic and made the ceremony so romantic, special and holy. I love live music and I always dreamed of Pachelbel Canon in D playing on my wedding day. They nailed it, we loved it, and the guests said they were wonderful at cocktail hour. We paid for 2 hours, one hour at the ceremony and one hour for cocktails. I highly recommend this quartet, they are fantastic musicians and it really made our wedding feel classic and timeless.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Cameron · Married on 09/16/2018

While we had a smaller more intimate wedding (under 50 guests), the duo that performed did a great job. Michael was very responsive over email throughout the whole process in terms of duo music selections and in terms of making recommendations. We could not have been happier with the process or the performance. Thanks Michael and team!

Sent on 09/19/2018