Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

82 | Baltimore, MD

82 Reviews for Two Rivers Chamber Music

82 Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

jafar · Married on 09/29/2018

Mike from Two Rivers played our ceremony with another musician on 9/29/2018 and they were incredible. He was flexible and easy to work with (even up to the week of the wedding). On top of all that, Mike was able to get an extra local player last-minute to form a duet because we wanted a more full sound. Absolute professional and incredible musician. Extensive setlist. Flexible. Can't say enough about how awesome Two Rivers is!

Sheronda · Married on 09/23/2018

These guys are THE BEST! Highly recommended!

Cameron · Married on 09/16/2018

While we had a smaller more intimate wedding (under 50 guests), the duo that performed did a great job. Michael was very responsive over email throughout the whole process in terms of duo music selections and in terms of making recommendations. We could not have been happier with the process or the performance. Thanks Michael and team!

Ali · Married on 09/08/2018

These guys were amazing! We used the string trio for our wedding and we had so many people comment on how great they were. They have an awesome song selection and were so easy to coordinate with leading up to the big day. Highly recommend!

Janet · Married on 08/12/2018

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided the most beautiful music for my daughter's wedding! Many guests commented on how much the music touched them, and several said they stood close by during the cocktail hour to enjoy the string trio even more. Michael Polonchak was a pleasure to work with - kind, caring and professional - can't thank him enough. We highly recommend Two Rivers Chamber Music!

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Michael and the Two Rivers Chamber Music team did such an amazing job. They were so flexible and accommodating to make strings work in our smaller space. It added such a classy feel to the ceremony and helped keep our guests from noticing that we started late. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

• Caitlin & Jason

Caitlin & Jason · Married on 07/21/2018

I discovered Two Rivers Chamber Music while they were playing at a wedding expo in Baltimore and I was immediately taken in with their sound. I knew right away they had to play at my wedding so I immediately started the booking process. From the start, Matthew was highly professional and quick to respond and stay in touch for the year leading up to the big day. I explained the overall feel of what we were going for but with a string quartet you don’t really need to be too particular because everything sounds incredible. The only specifics I had were the processional, my walk down the aisle and the recessional. Their website has a list of their current repertoire and there’s plenty of great songs on there. The song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, “La Vie en Rose” was not there but Matthew said they could add it for no extra charge. It sounded absolutely incredible as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Our recessional was Vivaldi’s “Spring” which added to the joyful mood of the day. Two Rivers also played the cocktail hour. Unfortunately I didn’t get to hear too much during this time because we were taking photos elsewhere but I heard nothing but rave reviews from the guests about how great they sounded and how perfect it was. I would wholeheartedly recommend this group, they will add such a classy atmosphere to your wedding!

Sana · Married on 07/14/2018

How can I begin! They were tremendous and the music was so lovely. Michael was very easy to work with and did excatly what I wanted if not better! Looking forward to working with them again. Also everyone at our engagement really enjoyed and loved the group. Thank you for making my party so amazing.

Two Rivers Chamber Music 1

Elaine · Married on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for coming from Baltimore to New York and the professional performance to make our big day even more special! We like how flexible you are to play the music we provided which is very meaningful for us. We also appreciate the time you spent to check every detail with us. The patience and clear answers made us feel very cofident that we would have a wonderful wedding which was very important since we had too many things to worry about. Thanks again and we are so happy we found you!

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Two Rivers Chamber Music! Their string trio played at our ceremony. They are very talented and our ceremony music was absolutely flawless. Michael and Matthew were also great to work with. They are very knowledgeable and were happy to help with recommendations. I didn't initially have a clue what I wanted, and they graciously explained all the options, explained the differences between each option, and the pros and cons of each. They also gave me an extensive list of recommendations for music preceding the ceremony, the processional, and the recessional. They made planning my ceremony a breeze!

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2018

Michael and his team are amazing! We had a string quartet play at our June 26th wedding ceremony and reception, in Wayne, PA. During the planning process, Michael was extremely helpful! I honestly didn't really know what I was doing, and I don't really know much about music, but Michael was so helpful, and gave me a lot of ideas! At the wedding, Michael and his team were very professional and nice! Now, the best part...the music! The music was incredible! They sounded amazing! My guests are still raving about the string quartet, how amazing they sounded, and how they really set the tone of the wedding ceremony and reception! It was absolutely beautiful!

Overall, Two Rivers Chamber music is fantastic! They were great and easy to work with, and they sound incredile! I would highly recommend them if you are looking for music for your wedding or other event!

Joann · Married on 06/03/2018

Michael Polonchak was wonderful to work with. You won’t regret. Our guests loved the music.

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with Michael and having his string trio at our wedding. Many compliments from guests!

• F

Francis · Married on 05/26/2018

This is a much overdue THANK YOU for helping to make our wedding so wonderful! Despite being one of the most important vendors of the event, Two Rivers was the most stress-free to work with! Every phase of the evening had absolutely perfect music; you really “got” what we were after for every moment.

Two Rivers Chamber Music 2

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2018

I loved working with Matthew and his team! They were professional and my guest absolutely loved the music. They played all of the songs we went over with Matthew prior to the wedding and they created the atmosphere my husband and I were looking for. You won't be disappointed with their services!

Jacqueline · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't rave enough about Michael and Two Rivers Chamber Music! We hired them for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in DC this past April. They are incredibly talented and we were able to work with them to do two arrangements for songs that they did not have sheet music for already for a slight upcharge so that we could have exactly we wanted for the processional and recessional- they did an absolutely fantastic job with the arrangements and we were so impressed. Michael was also incredibly responsive by email and answered all my questions. I also thought Two Rivers was the best value compared to other string quartets we got estimates for. I would highly recommend Two Rivers for your wedding or event!

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

These guys are AMAZING! I attended a party where they played, I can definitely recommend them to anyone!

Alana · Married on 12/02/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music was the absolute best string quartet we could have asked for! This family owned business is run by Matthew and Michael Polonchak. We had the opportunity to hear the brothers playing in a trio at a bridal show in February 2017 and hired them on the spot to play for our wedding ceremony. Matthew worked with me throughout the year to plan the perfect collection of secular music for our prelude, processional, and recessional, ranging from Ben E. King and Etta James, to Guns N’ Roses and Muse. Their music was flawless, and the guests are still raving about them. They are very responsive to emails, scheduled a phone call the week fo the wedding to iron out the details, showed up on time to set up and tune their instruments, and were just wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Jillian · Married on 11/18/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely amazing! They were always extremely responsive to all my questions and messages, and really helped me organize my ceremony because I honestly had no idea what I was doing! Michael and his team were very prompt, and even helped organize my rehearsal practice because again, I didn't know what I was doing! I had so many compliments from my guests in regards to their music, and many said it was the best ceremony music they ever heard!

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael and his team at Two Rivers Chamber Music were amazing! After hearing them preform at my cousin's wedding we knew we had to have them for our big day. They have an amazing set list including all different types of music. It made selecting our songs easy and allowed us to customize our entire day. They even made a special arrangement for a must-have song we wanted. Our guest enjoyed their performances of popular songs during cocktail hour and they helped bring our ceremony to life. Working with Michael was so easy! He checked in to make sure we had everything we needed and made the day-of worry free.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Fantastic all around! Great selection of classical and pop music, which was very well done! We were allowed to pick as many or as little of the song selection as we wanted. Michael was very quick to respond via email, which helped immediately alleviate any stress regarding the quartet's planning process. Although, my new husband and I didn't get to hear a lot because we were busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour (while the quartet was playing), we got a lot of compliments about them. The most complimented song of the cocktail hour "A Whole New World" from the Aladdin soundtrack :) Just a little fun fact from our wedding!

Daniel · Married on 09/09/2017

Two Rivers was the perfect fit for our event. They were flexible and professional throughout the planning phases as well as the event itself. They gave great suggestions and really made our wedding perfect. We received many compliments from people about Two Rivers. They also did a custom arrangement for us which turned out perfectly. If you are considering having strings at your event, there is no reason to look at anyone else.

Julianne · Married on 09/03/2017

We hired a trio to perform prelude, entry and postlude music for my daughter's wedding at an outdoor venue. Michael was extremely helpful and responsive. The traditional classical music was fantastic and it was exactly what we had in mind. We were extremely pleased with everything.

Julianne Geyser

• Nick

Nick · Married on 08/20/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely wonderful for our August 2017 wedding. We initially heard them perform at "The Big Fake Wedding" about two years ago and we immediately knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding. They are well worth everything and added so much to our wedding and was well-worth the investment. The contact person, Michael, was responsive, professional, and flexible and the music was beautiful. We were able to choose both traditional and popular music. They even played "Don't Stop Believing" as we did the recessional. My only regret was that I was unable to hear more of the music! I would highly recommend their services for any event.