79 Reviews for Two Rivers Chamber Music

Instrumental-Duo (1)
Trumpet (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
78 Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

While we had a smaller more intimate wedding (under 50 guests), the duo that performed did a great job. Michael was very responsive over email throughout the whole process in terms of duo music selections and in terms of making recommendations. We could not have been happier with the process or the performance. Thanks Michael and team!

Profile Picture Cameron, 9/16/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

These guys were amazing! We used the string trio for our wedding and we had so many people comment on how great they were. They have an awesome song selection and were so easy to coordinate with leading up to the big day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ali , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided the most beautiful music for my daughter's wedding! Many guests commented on how much the music touched them, and several said they stood close by during the cocktail hour to enjoy the string trio even more. Michael Polonchak was a pleasure to work with - kind, caring and professional - can't thank him enough. We highly recommend Two Rivers Chamber Music!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Michael and the Two Rivers Chamber Music team did such an amazing job. They were so flexible and accommodating to make strings work in our smaller space. It added such a classy feel to the ceremony and helped keep our guests from noticing that we started late. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cello, Violin

I discovered Two Rivers Chamber Music while they were playing at a wedding expo in Baltimore and I was immediately taken in with their sound. I knew right away they had to play at my wedding so I immediately started the booking process. From the start, Matthew was highly professional and quick to respond and stay in touch for the year leading up to the big day. I explained the overall feel of what we were going for but with a string quartet you don’t really need to be too particular because everything sounds incredible. The only specifics I had were the processional, my walk down the aisle and the recessional. Their website has a list of their current repertoire and there’s plenty of great songs on there. The song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, “La Vie en Rose” was not there but Matthew said they could add it for no extra charge. It sounded absolutely incredible as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Our recessional was Vivaldi’s “Spring” which added to the joyful mood of the day. Two Rivers also played the cocktail hour. Unfortunately I didn’t get to hear too much during this time because we were taking photos elsewhere but I heard nothing but rave reviews from the guests about how great they sounded and how perfect it was. I would wholeheartedly recommend this group, they will add such a classy atmosphere to your wedding!

Profile Picture Caitlin & Jason, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

How can I begin! They were tremendous and the music was so lovely. Michael was very easy to work with and did excatly what I wanted if not better! Looking forward to working with them again. Also everyone at our engagement really enjoyed and loved the group. Thank you for making my party so amazing.

Profile Picture Sana, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Reception

Thank you so much for coming from Baltimore to New York and the professional performance to make our big day even more special! We like how flexible you are to play the music we provided which is very meaningful for us. We also appreciate the time you spent to check every detail with us. The patience and clear answers made us feel very cofident that we would have a wonderful wedding which was very important since we had too many things to worry about. Thanks again and we are so happy we found you!

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Michael and his team are amazing! We had a string quartet play at our June 26th wedding ceremony and reception, in Wayne, PA. During the planning process, Michael was extremely helpful! I honestly didn't really know what I was doing, and I don't really know much about music, but Michael was so helpful, and gave me a lot of ideas! At the wedding, Michael and his team were very professional and nice! Now, the best part...the music! The music was incredible! They sounded amazing! My guests are still raving about the string quartet, how amazing they sounded, and how they really set the tone of the wedding ceremony and reception! It was absolutely beautiful!

Overall, Two Rivers Chamber music is fantastic! They were great and easy to work with, and they sound incredile! I would highly recommend them if you are looking for music for your wedding or other event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Reception, String-Quartet

Michael Polonchak was wonderful to work with. You won’t regret. Our guests loved the music.

Profile Picture Joann, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin, String-Quartet

It was a pleasure speaking with Michael and having his string trio at our wedding. Many compliments from guests!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Violin, Ceremony

I loved working with Matthew and his team! They were professional and my guest absolutely loved the music. They played all of the songs we went over with Matthew prior to the wedding and they created the atmosphere my husband and I were looking for. You won't be disappointed with their services!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio

This is a much overdue THANK YOU for helping to make our wedding so wonderful! Despite being one of the most important vendors of the event, Two Rivers was the most stress-free to work with! Every phase of the evening had absolutely perfect music; you really “got” what we were after for every moment.

Profile Picture Francis, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't rave enough about Michael and Two Rivers Chamber Music! We hired them for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in DC this past April. They are incredibly talented and we were able to work with them to do two arrangements for songs that they did not have sheet music for already for a slight upcharge so that we could have exactly we wanted for the processional and recessional- they did an absolutely fantastic job with the arrangements and we were so impressed. Michael was also incredibly responsive by email and answered all my questions. I also thought Two Rivers was the best value compared to other string quartets we got estimates for. I would highly recommend Two Rivers for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

These guys are AMAZING! I attended a party where they played, I can definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers Chamber Music was the absolute best string quartet we could have asked for! This family owned business is run by Matthew and Michael Polonchak. We had the opportunity to hear the brothers playing in a trio at a bridal show in February 2017 and hired them on the spot to play for our wedding ceremony. Matthew worked with me throughout the year to plan the perfect collection of secular music for our prelude, processional, and recessional, ranging from Ben E. King and Etta James, to Guns N’ Roses and Muse. Their music was flawless, and the guests are still raving about them. They are very responsive to emails, scheduled a phone call the week fo the wedding to iron out the details, showed up on time to set up and tune their instruments, and were just wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Alana, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely amazing! They were always extremely responsive to all my questions and messages, and really helped me organize my ceremony because I honestly had no idea what I was doing! Michael and his team were very prompt, and even helped organize my rehearsal practice because again, I didn't know what I was doing! I had so many compliments from my guests in regards to their music, and many said it was the best ceremony music they ever heard!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Violin, Instrumental-Trio

Michael and his team at Two Rivers Chamber Music were amazing! After hearing them preform at my cousin's wedding we knew we had to have them for our big day. They have an amazing set list including all different types of music. It made selecting our songs easy and allowed us to customize our entire day. They even made a special arrangement for a must-have song we wanted. Our guest enjoyed their performances of popular songs during cocktail hour and they helped bring our ceremony to life. Working with Michael was so easy! He checked in to make sure we had everything we needed and made the day-of worry free.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

Fantastic all around! Great selection of classical and pop music, which was very well done! We were allowed to pick as many or as little of the song selection as we wanted. Michael was very quick to respond via email, which helped immediately alleviate any stress regarding the quartet's planning process. Although, my new husband and I didn't get to hear a lot because we were busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour (while the quartet was playing), we got a lot of compliments about them. The most complimented song of the cocktail hour "A Whole New World" from the Aladdin soundtrack :) Just a little fun fact from our wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Two Rivers was the perfect fit for our event. They were flexible and professional throughout the planning phases as well as the event itself. They gave great suggestions and really made our wedding perfect. We received many compliments from people about Two Rivers. They also did a custom arrangement for us which turned out perfectly. If you are considering having strings at your event, there is no reason to look at anyone else.

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a trio to perform prelude, entry and postlude music for my daughter's wedding at an outdoor venue. Michael was extremely helpful and responsive. The traditional classical music was fantastic and it was exactly what we had in mind. We were extremely pleased with everything.

Julianne Geyser

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely wonderful for our August 2017 wedding. We initially heard them perform at "The Big Fake Wedding" about two years ago and we immediately knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding. They are well worth everything and added so much to our wedding and was well-worth the investment. The contact person, Michael, was responsive, professional, and flexible and the music was beautiful. We were able to choose both traditional and popular music. They even played "Don't Stop Believing" as we did the recessional. My only regret was that I was unable to hear more of the music! I would highly recommend their services for any event.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Cello, Violin, String-Quartet

Two Rivers Chamber Music added such a beautiful element to the ceremony during our reception. However, in addition to their quality work, since the wedding ceremony was delayed 30 minutes due to traffic, they were willing to stay an additional 30 minutes passed the contracted time. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful music on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Sheariah, 8/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers was a pleasure working with. They played for our ceremony and worked with us to know what music we wanted them to play. We gave them our professional, recessional, and bridal music and they built a beautiful playlist around our choices.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

I was very impressed with Michael and his group. They did such a great job. We had a church wedding, so I was nervous about balancing traditional and fun music -- they exceeded my expectations. Michael was very responsive and worked with us to make sure that the day was exactly what I had envisioned.

Profile Picture Helen, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews