Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

Two Rivers Chamber Music 6
Two Rivers Chamber Music 7
  • Travis

Travis Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful musicians at an affordable price!

Two Rivers provided the most beautiful music for our wedding ceremony that we could possible imagine! We had a Harry Potter-themed wedding, and they jumped right in with catering their playlist to our needs! They played Hedwig's Theme for my bride's walk down the isle and even threw in our special nerdy requests (like the "Battlestar Gallactica" theme)! Two Rivers was simply perfect, and I cannot recommend them enough!

Aidan Gunby · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful Addition to Our Day!

Michael and his talented team of musicians were a wonderful addition to our recent wedding. Two Rivers has a robust repertoire, which we loved. Michael offered his guidance and expertise when choosing both our cocktail hour music and our ceremony music. Our guests loved the change-up between the pop music for cocktails and the classical for the ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Dan Ryan · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and Classy Quartet

We hired Two Rivers Chamber Music to be our quartet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Their sound was beautiful in the church (Baltimore Basilica) and worked very well with the church pianist. It all worked together perfectly. They also did a full jazz hour for our cocktail hour and we've received great feedback from our guests on their sound. Michael was very easy to work with and tailored the performance to exactly what we wanted. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them!

• Lori

Lori · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing String Quartet!!!!!!

Two Rivers String Quartet was amazing. They were able to accommodate all of our requests for my daughter's wedding day. They even learned new songs that were not in their repertoire to make the bride and groom happy. In addition, they were able to have one violin play Dodi Li as the groom with his groomsmen came to greet the bride at the Ketubah, marriage contract, signing prior to the processional. That was a special treat for us. We pre-selected songs for the processional, recessional and the cocktail hour.
    They arrived on time, were professional and provided a high quality of service. They were fair in their pricing and remained flexible throughout the process. I would highly recommend them for any event, wedding or other.

jafar · Married on 09/29/2018

Mike from Two Rivers played our ceremony with another musician on 9/29/2018 and they were incredible. He was flexible and easy to work with (even up to the week of the wedding). On top of all that, Mike was able to get an extra local player last-minute to form a duet because we wanted a more full sound. Absolute professional and incredible musician. Extensive setlist. Flexible. Can't say enough about how awesome Two Rivers is!

Sheronda · Married on 09/23/2018

These guys are THE BEST! Highly recommended!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking live music

I can't say enough good things about Two Rivers Chamber music. They were fantastic and made the ceremony so romantic, special and holy. I love live music and I always dreamed of Pachelbel Canon in D playing on my wedding day. They nailed it, we loved it, and the guests said they were wonderful at cocktail hour. We paid for 2 hours, one hour at the ceremony and one hour for cocktails. I highly recommend this quartet, they are fantastic musicians and it really made our wedding feel classic and timeless.

Cameron · Married on 09/16/2018

While we had a smaller more intimate wedding (under 50 guests), the duo that performed did a great job. Michael was very responsive over email throughout the whole process in terms of duo music selections and in terms of making recommendations. We could not have been happier with the process or the performance. Thanks Michael and team!

Ali · Married on 09/08/2018

These guys were amazing! We used the string trio for our wedding and we had so many people comment on how great they were. They have an awesome song selection and were so easy to coordinate with leading up to the big day. Highly recommend!

Janet · Married on 08/12/2018

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided the most beautiful music for my daughter's wedding! Many guests commented on how much the music touched them, and several said they stood close by during the cocktail hour to enjoy the string trio even more. Michael Polonchak was a pleasure to work with - kind, caring and professional - can't thank him enough. We highly recommend Two Rivers Chamber Music!

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Michael and the Two Rivers Chamber Music team did such an amazing job. They were so flexible and accommodating to make strings work in our smaller space. It added such a classy feel to the ceremony and helped keep our guests from noticing that we started late. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

• Caitlin & Jason

Caitlin & Jason · Married on 07/21/2018

I discovered Two Rivers Chamber Music while they were playing at a wedding expo in Baltimore and I was immediately taken in with their sound. I knew right away they had to play at my wedding so I immediately started the booking process. From the start, Matthew was highly professional and quick to respond and stay in touch for the year leading up to the big day. I explained the overall feel of what we were going for but with a string quartet you don’t really need to be too particular because everything sounds incredible. The only specifics I had were the processional, my walk down the aisle and the recessional. Their website has a list of their current repertoire and there’s plenty of great songs on there. The song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, “La Vie en Rose” was not there but Matthew said they could add it for no extra charge. It sounded absolutely incredible as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Our recessional was Vivaldi’s “Spring” which added to the joyful mood of the day. Two Rivers also played the cocktail hour. Unfortunately I didn’t get to hear too much during this time because we were taking photos elsewhere but I heard nothing but rave reviews from the guests about how great they sounded and how perfect it was. I would wholeheartedly recommend this group, they will add such a classy atmosphere to your wedding!

Sana · Married on 07/14/2018

How can I begin! They were tremendous and the music was so lovely. Michael was very easy to work with and did excatly what I wanted if not better! Looking forward to working with them again. Also everyone at our engagement really enjoyed and loved the group. Thank you for making my party so amazing.

Two Rivers Chamber Music 8

Elaine · Married on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for coming from Baltimore to New York and the professional performance to make our big day even more special! We like how flexible you are to play the music we provided which is very meaningful for us. We also appreciate the time you spent to check every detail with us. The patience and clear answers made us feel very cofident that we would have a wonderful wedding which was very important since we had too many things to worry about. Thanks again and we are so happy we found you!

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Two Rivers Chamber Music! Their string trio played at our ceremony. They are very talented and our ceremony music was absolutely flawless. Michael and Matthew were also great to work with. They are very knowledgeable and were happy to help with recommendations. I didn't initially have a clue what I wanted, and they graciously explained all the options, explained the differences between each option, and the pros and cons of each. They also gave me an extensive list of recommendations for music preceding the ceremony, the processional, and the recessional. They made planning my ceremony a breeze!

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2018

Michael and his team are amazing! We had a string quartet play at our June 26th wedding ceremony and reception, in Wayne, PA. During the planning process, Michael was extremely helpful! I honestly didn't really know what I was doing, and I don't really know much about music, but Michael was so helpful, and gave me a lot of ideas! At the wedding, Michael and his team were very professional and nice! Now, the best part...the music! The music was incredible! They sounded amazing! My guests are still raving about the string quartet, how amazing they sounded, and how they really set the tone of the wedding ceremony and reception! It was absolutely beautiful!

Overall, Two Rivers Chamber music is fantastic! They were great and easy to work with, and they sound incredile! I would highly recommend them if you are looking for music for your wedding or other event!

Joann · Married on 06/03/2018

Michael Polonchak was wonderful to work with. You won’t regret. Our guests loved the music.

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with Michael and having his string trio at our wedding. Many compliments from guests!

• F

Francis · Married on 05/26/2018

This is a much overdue THANK YOU for helping to make our wedding so wonderful! Despite being one of the most important vendors of the event, Two Rivers was the most stress-free to work with! Every phase of the evening had absolutely perfect music; you really “got” what we were after for every moment.

Two Rivers Chamber Music 9

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2018

I loved working with Matthew and his team! They were professional and my guest absolutely loved the music. They played all of the songs we went over with Matthew prior to the wedding and they created the atmosphere my husband and I were looking for. You won't be disappointed with their services!

Jacqueline · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't rave enough about Michael and Two Rivers Chamber Music! We hired them for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in DC this past April. They are incredibly talented and we were able to work with them to do two arrangements for songs that they did not have sheet music for already for a slight upcharge so that we could have exactly we wanted for the processional and recessional- they did an absolutely fantastic job with the arrangements and we were so impressed. Michael was also incredibly responsive by email and answered all my questions. I also thought Two Rivers was the best value compared to other string quartets we got estimates for. I would highly recommend Two Rivers for your wedding or event!

• Marlee

Marlee · Married on 04/14/2018

Unique and personal ceremony music

My husband is a musician and is OBSESSED with Jurassic Park. I had always planned to walk down the aisle to the Jurassic Park theme, but I didn't want it to be played straight from the soundtrack. We had a string quartet play the theme (which was so special and beautiful for us) and they played other songs we selected as our guests were arriving. They called us a few weeks before the wedding to work out final details and were friendly, professional, responsive, and talented.

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

These guys are AMAZING! I attended a party where they played, I can definitely recommend them to anyone!

Alana · Married on 12/02/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music was the absolute best string quartet we could have asked for! This family owned business is run by Matthew and Michael Polonchak. We had the opportunity to hear the brothers playing in a trio at a bridal show in February 2017 and hired them on the spot to play for our wedding ceremony. Matthew worked with me throughout the year to plan the perfect collection of secular music for our prelude, processional, and recessional, ranging from Ben E. King and Etta James, to Guns N’ Roses and Muse. Their music was flawless, and the guests are still raving about them. They are very responsive to emails, scheduled a phone call the week fo the wedding to iron out the details, showed up on time to set up and tune their instruments, and were just wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!