68 Reviews for Two Rivers Chamber Music

Reception (2)
Trumpet (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
67 Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

Michael Polonchak was wonderful to work with. You won’t regret. Our guests loved the music.

Profile Picture Joann, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin, String-Quartet

I loved working with Matthew and his team! They were professional and my guest absolutely loved the music. They played all of the songs we went over with Matthew prior to the wedding and they created the atmosphere my husband and I were looking for. You won't be disappointed with their services!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio

I can't rave enough about Michael and Two Rivers Chamber Music! We hired them for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in DC this past April. They are incredibly talented and we were able to work with them to do two arrangements for songs that they did not have sheet music for already for a slight upcharge so that we could have exactly we wanted for the processional and recessional- they did an absolutely fantastic job with the arrangements and we were so impressed. Michael was also incredibly responsive by email and answered all my questions. I also thought Two Rivers was the best value compared to other string quartets we got estimates for. I would highly recommend Two Rivers for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

These guys are AMAZING! I attended a party where they played, I can definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers Chamber Music was the absolute best string quartet we could have asked for! This family owned business is run by Matthew and Michael Polonchak. We had the opportunity to hear the brothers playing in a trio at a bridal show in February 2017 and hired them on the spot to play for our wedding ceremony. Matthew worked with me throughout the year to plan the perfect collection of secular music for our prelude, processional, and recessional, ranging from Ben E. King and Etta James, to Guns N’ Roses and Muse. Their music was flawless, and the guests are still raving about them. They are very responsive to emails, scheduled a phone call the week fo the wedding to iron out the details, showed up on time to set up and tune their instruments, and were just wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Alana, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely amazing! They were always extremely responsive to all my questions and messages, and really helped me organize my ceremony because I honestly had no idea what I was doing! Michael and his team were very prompt, and even helped organize my rehearsal practice because again, I didn't know what I was doing! I had so many compliments from my guests in regards to their music, and many said it was the best ceremony music they ever heard!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Violin, Instrumental-Trio

Michael and his team at Two Rivers Chamber Music were amazing! After hearing them preform at my cousin's wedding we knew we had to have them for our big day. They have an amazing set list including all different types of music. It made selecting our songs easy and allowed us to customize our entire day. They even made a special arrangement for a must-have song we wanted. Our guest enjoyed their performances of popular songs during cocktail hour and they helped bring our ceremony to life. Working with Michael was so easy! He checked in to make sure we had everything we needed and made the day-of worry free.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

Fantastic all around! Great selection of classical and pop music, which was very well done! We were allowed to pick as many or as little of the song selection as we wanted. Michael was very quick to respond via email, which helped immediately alleviate any stress regarding the quartet's planning process. Although, my new husband and I didn't get to hear a lot because we were busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour (while the quartet was playing), we got a lot of compliments about them. The most complimented song of the cocktail hour "A Whole New World" from the Aladdin soundtrack :) Just a little fun fact from our wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Two Rivers was the perfect fit for our event. They were flexible and professional throughout the planning phases as well as the event itself. They gave great suggestions and really made our wedding perfect. We received many compliments from people about Two Rivers. They also did a custom arrangement for us which turned out perfectly. If you are considering having strings at your event, there is no reason to look at anyone else.

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a trio to perform prelude, entry and postlude music for my daughter's wedding at an outdoor venue. Michael was extremely helpful and responsive. The traditional classical music was fantastic and it was exactly what we had in mind. We were extremely pleased with everything.

Julianne Geyser

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely wonderful for our August 2017 wedding. We initially heard them perform at "The Big Fake Wedding" about two years ago and we immediately knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding. They are well worth everything and added so much to our wedding and was well-worth the investment. The contact person, Michael, was responsive, professional, and flexible and the music was beautiful. We were able to choose both traditional and popular music. They even played "Don't Stop Believing" as we did the recessional. My only regret was that I was unable to hear more of the music! I would highly recommend their services for any event.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Cello, Violin, String-Quartet

Two Rivers Chamber Music added such a beautiful element to the ceremony during our reception. However, in addition to their quality work, since the wedding ceremony was delayed 30 minutes due to traffic, they were willing to stay an additional 30 minutes passed the contracted time. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful music on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Sheariah, 8/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers was a pleasure working with. They played for our ceremony and worked with us to know what music we wanted them to play. We gave them our professional, recessional, and bridal music and they built a beautiful playlist around our choices.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

I was very impressed with Michael and his group. They did such a great job. We had a church wedding, so I was nervous about balancing traditional and fun music -- they exceeded my expectations. Michael was very responsive and worked with us to make sure that the day was exactly what I had envisioned.

Profile Picture Helen, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony

From initial outreach to the day-of, every interaction I had with this team was wonderful - and stress free!

Profile Picture Sunny, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This group is the real deal. They made our ceremony so lovely and unforgettable. Matthew was such a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, accommodating, and easy to talk to throughout the planning process. I felt like i kept springing things on him last minute, but he had no problem fitting them in. Him and the other musicians knew exactly when to play and when to fade out, making everything run so smoothly. They are a very talented group, making it worth every penny. Thank you guys for making our reception so elegant!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Fantastic, professional and beautiful music! Two Rivers worked with me to customize the perfect ceremony and cocktail hour music! Great to work with! Would highly recommend! My guests are still talking about how much they loved Two Rivers!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent and professional musicians that made all the difference during my ceremony! I've been married for almost two weeks now, and people are still commenting on how beautiful and emotional the ceremony was, largely due to the music accompanying it. Michael P. was amazing to work with whenever I needed to talk and review things, get advice on song choice, or needed to adjust or change the order of my ceremony. His flexibility put me at ease, and I would recommend this group for any event, really!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks

This group performed BEAUTIFULLY at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. We requested two new songs that they were happy to learn and perform and also asked for the enhanced electronic sound system that they provided at an exceptionally reasonable rate. Absolutely terrific and great prices and very very easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided Ceremony and cocktail hour music for my wedding on 3/18 and the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, and could not have been better. Matt was extremely responsive to all of my requests, and was able to accommodate all of my last-minute questions and changes. Their music selection and performance quality were great, and my guests were very impressed by their repertoire of TV Show and Movie theme songs. I just wish I had gotten to spend more time inside during the cocktail hour so that I could have heard more of them myself!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Excellent, excellent musicians. Michael had excellent communication, and they were a pleasure to accommodate us on such short notice. We booked them for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it definitely made a HUGE impact! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Two Rivers!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, Cello, Violin

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided a string quartet for our wedding, adding an elegance that we could not have expected from anyone else. Professionalism was their calling card, as they were dressed impeccably, communicated well throughout the process, and are extremely skilled musicians. Their ability to navigate and transition seamlessly between traditional and modern popular music was impressive, and meant that they were the perfect accompaniment for both ceremony and cocktail hour.

I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did, I'd have Two Rivers Chamber Music perform at the one as well!

Profile Picture Albert, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, String-Quartet, Cello, Violin

These guys were fantastic. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible and had a huge repertoire. They have several different options for musicians depending on what you want and how much you want to pay. All the guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music.

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was and am still absolutely thrilled and over the moon about Two Rivers Chanber music. They came to perform at my wedding in Cloisters Castle in MD. I cannot express enough wonderful things about them. Firstly, they made themselves incredibly easy to communicate with. They always answered their calls and emails, and always gave amazing suggestions and feedback. They came super early, and looked incredibly professional. All of the guests said the musicians set the theme for our wedding and added such a wonderful touch. The string quartet was amaaaazing!! I kept on getting compliments all night about how fantastic they were. I'm looking for a reason to have another event to book them. I promise you that you won't regret choosing them for your special event. You will be 1000% satisfied you made that right choice going with Two Rivers.

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/21/16, 11 Reviews